Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

"Thank you very much, Mr. Martinez!"

"I've never been so impressed with any CEO I've met, Irvin. I'm glad to have you in charge, now." George then shook Albert's hand before extending the gesture to the other gentlemen of J.T. Levinson.

"Oh, Vanessa?" Sven said. He held up his camera.

Vanessa posed with her hand on her hip and Sven snapped her photo.

"I hope you'll consider doing a nude photo shoot with me sometime?" he suggested hopefully.

"I'd love that," Vanessa said.

When George and his colleagues left for the evening, the secretaries of J.T. Levinson got to cleaning up after the day's events. While Shari wiped down the conference room table, Monica wrapped the leftovers in saran wrap.

"You did a bang-up job today, ladies," Albert said as he entered the room. "I could not be happier with the two of you!"

"Thanks, Albert," Shari said.

"Enjoy your bonuses. You should have them by the end of the month."

Monica and Shari let out cheers and gave each other double high-fives.

"Well, hope to see both of you in the buff next year."

"You will. And the year after that. Right, Monica?" Shari asked.

Monica laughed. "We'll see!"

"We'll see you naked, more like it!" Albert joked. He walked out of the room.

Shari turned to Monica. "Another Nude Secretaries Day come and gone," she said. "I guess we'll have to actually get dressed tomorrow."

Monica laughed. "Glad I didn't get today's and tomorrow's outfits mixed up!"

They both burst out laughing.

Matt entered, and their laughter faded. Shari backed away so he and Monica could talk.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hey," Monica replied.

"So... my plans with Vanessa fell through." He tapped his belt, waiting for a reaction from Monica but getting none.

"Sorry to hear that," Monica said flatly.

"Well, it was just business."

Monica shrugged. "I know."

Matt let out a sigh. "So, if you're still interested, it'd be really great to, um, see you after work. You know, if you still want. Like, we could get a drink or something. What do you say?"

Monica was quiet for a moment.

"She would LOVE to!" Shari interjected.

"Is that right?" Matt asked.

Monica looked at him. A smile broke across her face. "Yeah, that's right."

She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. He hugged her back. As he did, Shari, who stood behind Monica, mouthed the words grab her ass!

Matt let his hand drift down her back, and he gave Monica's left cheek a firm squeeze. Shari shot him a thumbs up.

When five o'clock arrived, Monica had her coat back on, and Matt waited for her by the elevator to walk her to her car. As she prepared to step aboard, Albert passed by.

"See you tomorrow, Miss Tightbuns!" he said.

"See you tomorrow, Albert," Monica said.

Albert stopped.

"Hey, open the coat. I've just got to see you one more time. It's gonna be a long wait til next year!"

"And the wait will be worth it. Good night, Albert!" She giggled as she and Matt stepped aboard the elevator.

"Aww, you're killing me!" Albert whined.

Matt chuckled and pushed the "L" button on the elevator panel.

"You know, we've got maybe twenty seconds till we reach the ground floor," she whispered to Matt.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked.

She gave him a seductive smile.

Albert got a glimpse, just a glimpse, of Monica opening her coat and dropping it to the floor just a second before the elevator doors closed.

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers
1...5678910