Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a secretary at this company. At least not yet. Actually, the reason my father didn't want to sell his company to them was because he didn't want me to have to be nude."

"He has some problem with his beautiful daughter being nude?" Sven asked.

"My father is very old-fashioned," Vanessa said, shooting a glance at him. George was engrossed in a conversation with one of his colleagues seated across the table and hadn't heard a word she said.

"He wants to keep me pure and innocent," Vanessa added.

Sven raised an eyebrow.

"Being nude is the purest and most innocent thing in the world, Vanessa! My best photos are the ones where I catch girls in their private intimate moments. My dear, if you'll indulge me, I'd like to photograph you in the nude and I'm certain you'll agree with me."

"That's- very flattering. But I couldn't. My father would be appalled. And I- I'd feel embarrassed."

Sven leaned close to Vanessa.

"My dear, you have absolutely NOTHING to be embarrassed of! We'll just have to see what it would take to change your father's mind about this subject."

"I- um, I'll have to think about that," Vanessa muttered nervously.

Sven gave her a knowing smile. "Don't think about it too long, now."

"I won't," Vanessa replied quickly, feeling her nipples stiffen as she did.

At that moment, George reached to his left, and rested his palm on what he thought was Monica's bare thigh.

"Well, these lovely ladies have made the day more enjoyable, that's for-"

George stopped, realizing he was feeling not only bare thigh, but also the hem of a skirt. He looked to his left to see the thigh his hand was resting upon was his daughter's. George froze. He looked to his right to see Monica, and back to his left to see Vanessa; his hand still lingering on the latter's leg.

"You...switched seats," George said.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I wanted to talk with Mr. Renault here."

"Oh. Of course. I see," George said.

Finally, he removed his hand from Vanessa's leg. He paused just a moment, to marvel at how incredibly smooth it felt. His heart was racing.

"Sorry about that, honey," he said.

( . )( . )

Julie stayed in the restroom for what felt like forever. She wanted to go home. She couldn't go back out into the dining area to face the other girls, or Barry and Mike, knowing how she'd been misled into performing so many sexual acts for little reason.

If she'd had her clothes, she'd call her stepfather and ask him to pick her up and take her home, but her clothes were back in the office. She couldn't walk there naked and alone. Staying in a group with other naked woman was her only way to cling to what remained of her dignity.

Unable to face those other women, Julie had no choice but to confine herself to the restroom. She would wait there as long as she had to.

She'd been hiding for the better part of a half hour when she heard the door open. Julie cowered inside a stall and didn't make a sound.

"Julie?"

It was Shari's voice. Julie poked her head out of the stall.

"There you are. You okay?"

Julie nodded.

"The waiter took our orders. You've been in here a long time."

"I can't go back out there."

"Why not? The guys are asking about you!"

Julie sighed. "I'm...the ONLY girl that did anything sexual for Barry and Mike! I feel like a fool! The other girls think I'm a whore!"

"Aww, don't worry about that! I was the only girl that was giving out blow jobs when we first started Nude Secretaries Day. Pretty soon you'll find there's benefits to being the girl that makes men happy."

Julie hesitated. "But, I'll be laughed at!"

Shari held her hands to Julie's face.

"Julie. Look at me. You now have a better shot at getting that job than any other candidate out there. And then you'll never see those other girls again."

Julie shook her head. "Most of them. The other girl that gets hired will have gotten the job without fucking anyone!"

Shari let out a quiet laugh. "Actually that's not entirely true."

Julie looked at her quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"Promise you won't tell the other girls this?" Shari asked.

Julie nodded. Shari took her by the arm and led her into the corner. She leaned in close so that her lips we only inches from Julie's ear.

"Mike isn't hiring anyone. He just likes to interview naked girls."

"He WHAT?" Julie exclaimed.

"There's only one job opening. Mike saw all the naked girls Barry was taking into his office and he wanted a piece of the action, so he asked me to tell you all that another position was available."

Julie's jaw dropped. "That son of a-"

"Hey hey! PROMISE me you won't tell the other girls! It would be very bad for both of our job prospects if they find out. Mike hasn't interviewed them all yet and he's trying to charm his way between their legs as we speak."

"I'm seriously supposed to not say a WORD to them? And stop them from being used like I was?"

"Secrecy is part of the job here. That also means keeping the activities a secret from our bosses' wives. I've had David's wife on the phone while his penis was up my butt and I had to convince her he was in a meeting. It's what we have to do. You understand, Julie?"

Julie nodded.

"Good. Let's get back to the table and introduce you to the other guys."

Julie followed Shari out of the restroom. As they opened, the door, none other than Mike Delaney was on the other side. Danielle Turner was with him.

"Hey girls. This restroom empty?" he asked.

"Sure, all yours, Mike," Shari said.

"Ahh great. All right, get in there sweet cheeks," he said, slapping Danielle on her ass.

Julie looked at the blonde bombshell as she walked past, but caught Shari making the 'shh' gesture with her index finger to her lips. Julie said nothing as Mike followed Danielle into the restroom and unzipped his pants. He was already on her before the restroom door had closed, while Shari and Julie made their way back to the dining area.

"The other girls have really had to up their game because of you," Shari whispered.

"Well, there she is!" Barry announced, as Julie approached the table. Julie blushed as all the diners turned their attention to her.

"So this is 'the Pleaser,' you've told us about, huh, Barry?" Irvin said. Barry nodded.

"Come here, have a seat next to the boss." Irvin pulled out a chair and invited Julie to take a seat next to him. Shari shot her a double thumbs up as Julie sat down.

Julie found it was easy to ignore the stabbing stares of jealously coming from the other candidates seated at the far end of the table, and she was able to enjoy her meal just fine while seated among the men who were very interested in getting to know her.

She was all smiles and laughs when Barry passed by Shari's chair and whispered into her ear, "Nice job, Shari."

( . )( . )

"All right, bend over a little farther."

Heidi followed the photographer's instructions, and leaned over the open filing cabinet drawer while Sven focused his camera on the bubbly blonde's voluptuous ass. He'd set up a small studio in a vacant office, and had begun photographing the nude secretaries soon after the group's return from Mizarro's. Of course, quite a few of the curious gentlemen and ladies had gathered outside the office door to observe.

"Turn your butt towards me a little," he said.

Heidi twisted her abdomen slightly so her bottom faced the camera.

"Perfect!" He snapped a photo.

There was a slight applause; the numerous spectators were quite impressed with the renowned photographer's technique. There was no doubt that Heidi's photos, and those of the other secretaries as well, would come out spectacularly.

Vanessa looked on with envy. She played with the buttons on her suit jacket while she eyed the other nude secretaries in the room, each of them awaiting their turn to be photographed.

Even Julie was impressed by Sven's style. She lingered in the crowd wondering if it was appropriate for her to leave. It looked as though a few of the other candidates were getting dressed and heading out. Julie considered doing the same but decided to wait in case Barry wanted her to stay a bit longer. On that thought, she noticed that she couldn't see her prospective boss anywhere. She found Shari in the crowd of spectators and whispered to her.

"Hey Shari, do you know where Barry is?"

"He's got Danielle in his office for a second 'interview'" Shari replied.

Julie nodded, understanding what that meant.

"So, can I go? It looks like the other girls went home."

"You might want to stick around. At least wait for him to see you off," Shari said, still watching Heidi's shoot.

Julie folded her arms and waited awkwardly in the crowd of spectators. She watched as Michelle and Laura, both fully dressed, made their way towards the elevators.

When Heidi's shoot was finished, Sven beckoned all of the secretaries to assemble. Being as Heidi's shift was the first to end, it was determined she should be first, and now Sven wanted to capture all of the lovely nude women in a group shot before Heidi headed to her second job.

One-by-one, the girls got into frame. Soon, Julie was the only nude girl left among the spectators, and everyone in the vicinity was becoming increasingly aware of that.

"Young lady?" Sven called out to her. "Aren't you joining us?"

Julie shook her head.

"Uh, no, I don't work here actually. I mean, am I supposed to be in the picture?"

"Actually," Albert spoke up, "I need her for something. Miss, would you come with me?"

Julie looked at Albert confused. He ushered her into a nearby empty office and shut the door. Julie braced herself for a proposition.

"I'm sorry, what was your name?" Albert asked.

"Julie," she said. "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to-"

"It's all right, I just have a favor to ask of you. If you don't mind? I'd ask one of the other girls, but they're in a photo shoot."

"No, I don't mind at all," Julie said. She was eager for the opportunity to be helpful, and her instincts told her she wasn't about be be asked for a sexual favor.

"I need you to go out and buy Vanessa a bathing suit," Albert said.

"Oh!" Julie said surprised. "A bathing suit?"

"Vanessa really wants to pose for Mr. Renault, but he doesn't shoot fully clothed girls, and Vanessa doesn't want to pose nude. The guys and I thought that maybe if we picked up something skimpy for her to wear, she might be willing to pose in it."

"Okay. Where should I get it?"

"There's a clothing store in the Loughridge building. They have a decent assortment of women's swimwear. I'll give you a company credit card, so you can pick up something sexy for her. Her bra size is 38DD, she's a medium size in panties. Okay?"

"Sure. So... how sexy are we talking here?" Julie asked.

"Well, we'd like a two-piece of course, the skimpier the better. She's not averse to thongs so feel free to pick up something that really makes her ass look great. Shoulder straps are optional but something that shows cleavage is a must. Sound good?"

Julie nodded, then paused awkwardly. There was no easy way to phrase this question.

"Um, do you want me to go over there...like this?"

"It's the Loughridge building, same place we went out to lunch. You can use the skywalk to get there, so no need for clothes."

She felt a pit form in the center of her stomach.

"All right," she said, nervously. "I'll pick that up for you right away."

( . )( . )

"Wonderful, wonderful," Sven said, snapping away with his camera. "You are all beautiful!"

Monica, Shari, Heidi, and all of the other secretaries of J.T. Levinson stood in a row while Sven took picture after picture of them. He moved his "studio" to the conference room so there was more room for everyone to fit. He had them lean forward and assume many seductive poses while he captured each one.

Vanessa looked on even more jealously, until Albert whispered into her ear.

"Oh my Gosh, really?" she asked. "Thank you SO much! I really appreciate it!"

Albert gave Vanessa a pat on the butt and they continued watching the girls pose.

Sven had the sexy models pair up and touch tits with their partner. Monica paired with Shari, Lori with Elizabeth, but given that there was an odd number of models, Heidi was left without a partner. Everyone looked to Vanessa, who shyly backed away.

"I'm sorry guys, I'd rather not get naked."

Sven gave a disappointed tsk and had Heidi pose in the center of the collection of tit-touching pairs with her arms above her head. Monica giggled at the feeling of Shari's nipples tickling her own. Sven snapped away with his camera.

"Good! Now, turn around!"

Sven had the girls turn their backs and bend over, so they were all posed ass-to-ass. Heidi stood in the center and pointed her butt right at the camera.

"Splendid! Splendid!" Sven said, snapping away.

When it was time for Heidi to leave, everyone bid her farewell and the bubbly blonde almost left the building without getting dressed first. She was nearly through the elevator doors when she stopped and hurried back to the conference room.

"Did I have clothes when I came here this morning?"

Albert nodded at her, and towards the pile of her clothes that still lay on one of the empty chairs.

"Ohh! Can't believe I forgot!" Heidi put on her clothes and headed out of the building. Once she was gone, Sven went back to photographing the girls individually.

Lori Peterson volunteered to go next. While she didn't have the youth or extensive sex appeal of Heidi, Sven brought out the best in Lori for all to enjoy.

Next came Elizabeth Zediker. Nicknamed "Legs" for her mile-long gams, Sven posed the sultry secretary in a number of positions to show off her lengthy assets.

After taking numerous shots of the leggy Liz, Sven finally called Monica forward. Blushing, the sexy brunette stepped before the famed photographer; nervous and excited to have her beauty immortalized in his beautiful pictures.

Sven looked Monica up and down, trying to decide what style of photos would best suit her. Monica stood with her arms to her sides so Sven could study every detail of her naked body. His eyes traveled up her legs, past her smooth shaved pussy, her lovely flat belly, and her round perky breasts.

"Turn around," he said.

Monica turned her back to him, and his eyes went wide.

"Lean forward just a bit."

Monica did as he asked.

"You are the one they call Miss Tightbuns?"

"Yes, that's right," Monica said.

"You live up to your name. Climb onto the table on all fours, crawl like an animal."

Monica obeyed. Sven stood behind her and snapped a series of photos of Monica crawling away from him.

"Like a sexy animal," Sven clarified. Monica crawled further, making sure to sway her hips as much as she could. "Perfect, perfect." He snapped away with his camera.

Sven's next direction stopped everyone cold.

"I want you to pose with a penis in your mouth," he said.

"Excuse me?" Monica asked, turning back to look at him.

"I'll shoot it in silhouette. You, in profile, with an erect penis entering your mouth. It will look breathtaking."

Monica turned to look at the gathering of spectators. They all seemed to agree with the photographer's assessment.

"Well, who's penis will it be?" Monica asked curiously.

Many of the spectators turned to George, particularly the J.T. Levinson managers. George shook his head.

"I- don't want my wife to see something like that," the CEO said.

"Someone else want to volunteer?" Sven asked.

Monica looked at Matt hopefully, only to see Vanessa smile nervously and tighten her grip around the young man's hand. Matt smiled at Monica sadly. Finally, Albert stepped forward.

"I'll do it," he said.

"Wonderful. Surely the secretary's own boss is the best choice?" Sven suggested.

Albert smiled smugly at his coworkers as he walked up to the conference room table and unzipped his pants. Monica gasped. While it wasn't the first time she'd seen her boss' penis; she had walked in on him masturbating to nude photos of her taken on previous Nude Secretaries Days, this was the first time she'd gotten a look at it up close. He was reasonably well-hung; not the biggest she'd ever seen but not the smallest either.

"All right, on your knees Monica, Albert, turn towards her," Sven instructed.

Albert helped the nimble secretary off the table and she dropped to a kneel. Albert stood in front of her so that his penis dangled in front of her face.

"I might need your help getting it up, dear," the manager said.

Monica took her boss' penis in her hand and gently tugged it. The other men looked on with envy as she tickled his balls with her opposite hand while stroking his penis into a complete erection. When Albert was at full-mast, Sven shut off all but the back lights, so Monica and Albert were visible only in silhouette. He then instructed Monica to take Albert's penis into her mouth.

She took it about halfway in, just enough that the shaft of his penis was still visible to the camera. She could feel the head against her tongue, and judging by the taste of his precum, Monica could tell Albert was enjoying this quite a bit. Sven snapped a photo.

"Now take it out...lick just the tip of it, nice and slow..."

Monica touched her tongue to the tip of Albert's dick, and Sven snapped a picture. He seemed to know instinctively the best moment to capture the moment. The image of Monica holding Albert's penis to her lips looked artistic enough for framing.

"Glide it in, and out again," Sven instructed, and Monica did exactly that. He snapped a new photo every few seconds, capturing Albert's penis at various stages of depth into Monica's mouth. Albert moaned as he felt Monica's lips pass up and down his shaft.

He'd wanted this for so long. He'd have preferred much more that it happened inside a motel room or in his office behind a closed door, but having his penis inside his sexy secretary after three long years of fantasizing about it was a treat all the same.

Sven kept photographing, and Monica began to wonder how much longer she would need to keep at it, being as Sven should have gotten enough shots by now. Still, he kept snapping shot after shot, leaving Monica with no choice but to keep sucking.

More and more, she sucked, and it looked as though her photographer were awaiting the inevitable. And when it happened, he was ready with his camera.

Monica felt the explosion in her mouth, and Sven captured her expression the moment in happened. It was both a wince and a gag, and it showed perfectly on camera, even in silhouette.

"Excellent," Sven said, lowering his camera. "Next girl, please."

( . )( . )

Julie had never felt more naked.

Every pair of eyes in the Loughridge Building was on her when she stepped out of the elevator. She no longer had a group with whom she could blend in; now it was simply her and her alone.

She clutched the company credit card in her hands; it, and the shoes on her feet were the only things she had with her besides her own naked body. She made her way through the lower level of the building, searching for her destination.

The store was called Mango Country. Mannequins stood in the display windows wearing more clothing than Julie was at the moment. She made her way inside, catching shocked stares from customers and store staff members- and the mannequins as well. It was then that Julie realized that the pale, motionless figures standing in the store windows were flesh and blood women, whom despite their lack of movement were quite visibly shocked to see a naked girl enter their store.

Julie ignored the wide-eyed models and walked through the entrance. The salesgirls looked afraid to approach her. Julie simply avoided making eye contact with any of them.