Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked past the salesgirls, and down the aisle to browse the store merchandise on her own. A few male customers ogled her and took out their phones to take photos.

"Forget something, honey?" one man asked, laughing.

Julie hurried down the aisle out of their sights, and stepped between the clothes racks to hide from the spectators. Even if she couldn't wear the clothes, they made for good cover nonetheless.

After spending a few minutes browsing through the clothing racks, a short, chubby bald salesman approached her. He wore a dark suit and tie with a name tag reading, "Doug."

"Can I help you with something, miss?" he asked.

"Um, I'm looking to buy a bathing suit," Julie said, nervously.

"Well, you've come to the right place!" the man said. "We have all kinds of styles that I'm sure will flatter your figure."

"Oh, it's not for me," Julie said. She explained to him her company's Nude Secretaries Day policy and her assignment to retrieve a swimsuit for Vanessa. As she did, a small crowd gathered in the nearby aisle to watch the two converse.

"All right, no problem, I'll help you find the perfect ensemble for Vanessa. Come this way." Doug put his arm around Julie, and walked her through the store. Although Julie was grateful for the cover Doug was providing her, she did note that his hand, which was resting on her hip, was gradually drifting lower.

"Most of what we have is here in this section," Doug said, showing Julie a large section full of numerous racks of women's swimwear. Julie walked between the racks, examining various swimsuits and contemplating how they would look on Vanessa.

"Is Vanessa a modest girl, or does she like to show lots of skin?" Doug asked.

Julie shrugged. "Kinda. I mean, I'm buying this cause she doesn't want to be nude. But, she's okay with showing some skin, I think."

"Well, we have much skimpier swimsuits over in this section, if you'd like to take a look," Doug said, nudging her to a nearby stand. "Lots of itty bitty bikinis, thongs and g-strings that might suit her."

Julie looked at the suits which Doug was referring, and wondered if Vanessa would even be willing to wear them. Some were little more than string that was not likely to cover Vanessa adequately to her liking. Still, Albert encouraged her to buy something revealing, so Julie was at a loss to decide what specifically she should get.

"I'll let you browse. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to come ask me anything!" Doug scurried off, leaving Julie alone among the jungle of swimwear.

She looked at suit after suit, rejecting some for being too skimpy, others for being too modest. It occurred to her she was over-thinking this, and Albert simply wanted her to pick up something basic. She settled on a plain white bikini. It provided adequate coverage to her private areas but would still leave plenty of skin uncovered.

Julie held the bikini against her torso and made her way to the checkout counter. She stayed within the confines of the clothing racks rather than venture out into the aisles where more people would see her, but she was attracting attention nonetheless. She passed a middle-aged couple, and the woman gave her a shocked glance and immediately put her hands over her husband's eyes.

Julie was elated to see that there was no line at the checkout counter, so she hurried towards it. She had almost reached it when a salesgirl stopped her.

"Excuse me," the salesgirl said. The name tag on her blouse read, "Tori." Julie froze.

"Um, yes?" Julie said, praying she was not about to get arrested or ejected from the store.

"Our manager would like to speak with you. Will you come with me, please?"

"Um, okay," Julie said meekly, and followed the pretty salesgirl to the back room. "What's this about?"

"She wants to talk with you. Please follow me."

Julie clutched the bikini along with the company credit card in her hands as she followed Tori down a long, winding hallway. She was reminded of being sent to the principal's office for misbehavior as a child. Julie prayed she would not be accused of any wrongdoing as she followed the salesgirl to an office.

"Here she is, Kim," Tori said, and walked back out to the main floor, leaving Julie alone with the manager. Julie tentatively stepped inside the manager's small office.

Kim Beatty was a blonde woman in her late 40s, with dark framed glasses perched upon her forehead. She turned in her swivel chair to face Julie. It was then that Julie saw that Doug was in the room as well.

"See, Kim? Nude Secretaries Day is a real thing. Just ask this girl!"

"And this tells me what, Doug? That your idea has some kind of precedent?" Kim asked.

Doug nodded. "Think about it! Nude Salesgirls Day! We get Tori, and Chrissy, and the other girls to work a day completely nude! Think of the boost in business we'd get! I mean, we just got ten guys who practically followed this young lady in the store and she's just a shopper!"

Kim thought for a moment.

"You think we could get away with that?"

Doug turned to Julie.

"Well, how long has your company been doing Nude Secretaries Day?"

"I don't know, a few years I think?" Julie stammered. She still felt as though she were on the verge of being arrested.

"All right, tell you what, honey. That swimsuit is on me today. Here's a voucher for you to take to the cashier." Kim handed Julie a green slip of paper granting the bearer to $50 of free merchandise.

"Thank you," Julie said, and squeezed the voucher in her hand.

"Doug, tell the models in the front windows to take their clothes off. I'll talk to the salesgirls myself in a few."

"I'll get right on that," Doug said.

Julie slunk out of the manager's office and made her way back to the sales floor. Just her luck, there was a short line to the cash register now, so Julie waited at the end while the other female shoppers in line eyed her and slowly edged away.

Julie stood shamefully in the line, covering her breasts and private parts with her arms while she waited her turn. A few men passing by snapped her photo with their camera phones. Julie blushed and turned away from them.

After five minutes of waiting, she reached the front of the line and the cashier gave her a wide-eyed look.

"Hi... did you find everything you were looking for today?" the cashier, whose name tag read "Chrissy," greeted her.

"Yeah," Julie practically whispered, and handed her the swimsuit and voucher. Chrissy rang up the suit and placed it in a tall paper shopping bag.

"Have a great day," Chrissy said, handing Julie the bag. As she did, Doug approached her.

"Chrissy, I need to take over for you. Kim wants to see you in her office."

"What for?" the cashier asked, concerned.

"You'll see." He winked at Julie.

Doug took his place behind the register, while Chrissy made her way to the manager's office. Julie hurried out of the store, just as the window models were stepping back into their poses after stripping completely nude.

( . )( . )

The camera was aimed at Shari's breasts. Sven had asked her to bend over so he could shoot the large hanging mammaries from between her thighs. It was a flattering angle for them; Shari's breasts looked bigger and more pronounced with gravity working to their advantage.

Julie eeked into the conference room, holding her shopping bag. When Albert spotted her, he quickly relieved the young prospect of both the bag and the company credit card and instructed her to have a seat in the office waiting room for Barry to excuse when he was ready.

With the shopping bag in hand, Albert then tapped Vanessa on the shoulder.

"Uh, Miss Martinez?"

The lovely Latina looked up from watching her idol work his magic on his model. Albert opened the bag and showed her the swimsuit.

"Oh my gosh, you got me a bikini to model? Thank you SO much, Mr. Hosdale!"

"Please, we're happy to help," Albert said.

Vanessa held up the skimpy suit and smiled.

"It's adorable! Let me go try it on now!" She planted a kiss on Albert's cheek and ran off to an empty meeting room to change.

She darted past Danielle, just as she was emerging from Barry's office. The platinum blonde wiped the semen from her lips as she made her way back to the waiting room where Julie was seated. Mike watched her saunter off before he poked his head into Barry's office.

"What'd I tell you? She's a firecracker, huh?"

Barry gave a satisfied smirk in agreement as he sat back onto his sweat-soaked office chair. He grabbed a new work shirt from his desk drawer and changed into it.

"So, pretty easy choice, then?" Mike asked.

"Not really. The young brunette really knows her stuff."

Mike guffawed.

"Ah, who gives a shit about that? The pussy was on point, no doubt, but the blonde, man, that blonde...wow! If you don't hire her, my friend, there is something broken between your ears, I'll tell you that right now!"

Barry buttoned up his new dress shirt. "Then why don't YOU hire her, Mike?"

"Pffft! Like I need a secretary! I can get one of the other guy's girls to cover for me half the time anyway! All I need is to hold 'interviews' once a week or so and I got what I need!" Mike made a fist pumping motion with his forearm.

Barry shook his head. "You're a real stand-up guy, Mike."

"Don't you judge me, Knapp. Like you didn't just pork those two babes same as me."

Barry looked at his reflection in the mirror mounted on his office wall and adjusted his collar.

"Just have them meet me in Conference Room B in ten minutes. I'll have my mind made up then," Barry said.

( . )( . )

Vanessa tightened the white bikini top around her bust and clasped the strap closed. It seemed to fit her well. She looked forward to posing in it for Mr. Renault.

She heard a knock at the door.

"Just a moment!" she called out. Vanessa quickly grabbed the bikini bottoms and slid her legs through the holes. She pulled the suit up and around her bottom. She was all dressed now. "Come on in!"

The door opened, and Shari stepped inside.

"Shari! Glad you're here! How do I look?"

Vanessa thrusted her large breasts outward, and then turned around so Shari could check out her ass.

"Perfect!" the redhead replied. "You're the spitting image of sexy!"

"You think so? This top doesn't scrunch up my boobs too much, does it?"

"No, no, you look amazing! But-"

"But what?" Vanessa asked, her face already braced for bad news.

"But why don't you NOT wear it?" Shari batted her eyelashes as she said it.

Vanessa sighed. "Shari, I told you. My dad will go NUTS if I walk around this office naked, let alone get in front of a camera."

"You're a grown woman, Vanessa. Show him that. He can't control you your whole life! I mean, you're about to model for Sven freaking Renault! And you're going to wear a bathing suit? Come on, give the artist what he wants!"

Vanessa paused.

"I...oh God..." she leaned her head against the wall.

"I know what Matt would want you to do..." Shari said, teasingly.

Vanessa looked at her.

"Matt will get to see whatever Matt wants to see when we meet after work," Vanessa said. "But for right now, I'm keeping this bathing suit on."

She walked down the hall to the office where Sven was set up. Shari trudged into her office and dropped into her chair, drained.

There was no denying it. She'd failed. Every avenue she'd tried had led to a dead-end. Vanessa was still clothed, and George still hadn't signed his company over. A shame; she'd been looking forward to having her bonus tripled. Now, she would feel lucky to get a bonus at all. Shari turned to her computer screen just as Monica popped into the room.

"Hey!" Monica greeted.

Shari said nothing.

"No luck?" the brunette added.

Shari shook her head.

"Albert wants me to have sex with Martinez," Monica said. "He said he's waiting in the Executive Suite."

Shari sighed.

"Are you gonna do it?"

"Only thing I can do at this point. I doubt he'll go through with the merger in any case."

Shari tapped her nails on her desktop. "Do it anyway. It's our last shot."

Monica bit her lower lip. "Yeah."

Shari looked up at her sympathetically. "Look Monica, it's just for today. You'll get your shot with Matt." She said the words with more confidence than she truly felt, but it was what Monica needed to hear.

Monica shrugged. "I just want the sex to mean something. I don't want any more random hookups with fish market boys. And I don't want my vagina to be a corporate bargaining tool."

"Well, unfortunately it is. At least until you move up the ladder."

"I know." She turned to the doorway and turned back. "Any advice?" If there was one thing Shari knew how to give, it was advice on dealing with men's libidos. She'd never let Monica down there.

"Give him the best sex of his life. Be the best piece of ass he's ever gotten."

Monica nodded and made her way out of Shari's office. It was a long walk to the Executive Suite, and each office she passed earned her a nod of approval from the men and women inside, all of them seemingly aware of her mission. She was the recipient of a few slaps on the ass as well, accompanied by words of encouragement from the gentlemen all pining their hopes that a visit between Monica's legs was all Martinez needed to finally succumb to their offer.

Albert handed her a copy of the contract as she passed him by. It would be the sole object she would carry with her into the suite, and hopefully, she would have it with her with George Martinez's signature on it when she walked out.

She stood outside the door to the Executive Suite. She contemplated knocking, but for reasons she wasn't entirely sure of, she instead opened the door without warning.

Martinez was inside, seated at a table with his laptop open, masturbating. He quickly pushed the screen closed as she stepped inside.

"Hey there," Monica greeted, sexily. "Ready to have me rock your world?"

"Thought you'd never ask," George replied. He pulled his pants off and proceeded to unbutton his shirt.

Monica took a seat beside him and placed the contract onto the table. "You know you don't have to hide your porn around me!"

George slid the laptop away from her. "There's nothing there you need to concern yourself with!" he said, charmingly. He eyed the contract.

"Still hoping I'll change my mind, hmm?"

"That IS the hope of every employee at J.T. Levinson at the moment."

"Well dear, I hope that the fun we're about to have isn't contingent on me signing that contract. Is it?"

He looked her in the eye. Monica paused.

"Of course not. I'm here just to please you. But it would please me," she placed her hand on his still-erect penis, "if you would reconsider."

George sighed. "I do love to be pleased."

Monica touched his penis and gently stroked his shaft.

"And you certainly know how to please!" George grabbed Monica by her inner thigh and squeezed the soft muscle. Monica giggled and stroked his penis faster.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she asked.

George let out a moan and nodded, but kept his eyes shut.

"You want to fuck my pussy?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Or do you want to fuck my ass?"

George nodded, too aroused to even muster a reply. Monica giggled, confident that she'd had him reeled in where she wanted him. She took a peek at his laptop, which remained shut in front of him. Still curious about what he'd been stroking to prior to her arrival, Monica quietly lifted the screen.

Vanessa's glamour photos were all over the screen. Dozens of them, of her modeling various skimpy bikinis and lingerie. There were even a few candid photos that showed the curvy beauty in a changing room taking her bra and panties off.

Monica gasped. "You were masturbating to your- daughter?"

George's eyes went wide, and he slammed the laptop shut.

"Don't you ever tell anyone you saw that! Ever!"

"But- you were the only one opposed to Vanessa being nude today. Why would you say that if you found her attractive too?" Monica already knew the answer to the question she was asking, but hoped she could back George into a corner by asking it.

"What would people think if they knew I was turned on by by own daughter?"

Monica smirked.

"With a body like hers, I think most people would be understanding. I mean, look at those tits!"

George's face turned bright red.

"No one can know about this!"

Monica put her hand on his chest. "I can keep this between us," she said, sweetly. "But if your daughter is what you need to get off, you don't have to keep it from me."

She opened the laptop again, and turned the screen towards him. She gave his penis a good firm squeeze, and whispered, "now, do you want to have the best sex of your life, or what?"

George nodded.

( . )( . )

"Julie? Danielle? Mr. Knapp and Mr. Delaney are ready to see you."

Julie and Danielle exchanged glances before looking back at Lori.

"Sounds like good news," Danielle said. "Only two of us left and two openings."

Julie shrugged.

"Yeah, I hope so." She held her tongue. She couldn't tell Danielle what she knew, but it did seem to be a good sign that they wanted to see both candidates at once.

They followed Lori to the conference room, where Barry and Mike were seated. Julie and Danielle took seats across from their prospective employers and Lori left the room.

"How you doing, ladies?" Barry asked.

"We're fine." Julie said, to which Danielle nodded in agreement.

"Glad to have an answer so quickly. Hoping it's good news!" Danielle said.

"Well, for one of you, it is!" Mike said.

Julie and Danielle's faces sank. Julie felt strangely sympathetic to Danielle; somehow still clinging to hope that the disappointed party would not be herself. Barry shot Mike an annoyed glance.

"Well, we were VERY happy with both of your interviews," Mike said. "But, uh, Barry, you want to go first?"

"Sure, Mike," Barry said, facetiously. "As Mike was saying, we could not have been happier with the two of you. You both went well above and beyond our expectations today, and it was very difficult deciding between the two of you."

Julie and Danielle both lowered their heads, but peeked up at Barry hopefully.

"Unfortunately, I've decided neither of you is quite what I'm looking for right now," Barry said.

Julie and Danielle's faces dropped. Even Mike turned to look at Barry in shock.

"I will keep your resumes on file for six months, if my situation changes." Barry tucked Julie and Danielle's resumes into a folder and shut it. He looked at Mike.

Now it was Mike who looked at Barry with a twinge of disgust.

"Well ladies, I- I don't know what to say. I liked both of you but..." he stared at Julie and Danielle, first their faces, and then at their breasts.

"But I can only hire one of you, so Danielle, you got the job."

Danielle let out a sigh of relief. Julie bit her lower lip and fumed.

"Oh my gosh, THANK YOU!" Danielle exclaimed. "I really appreciate this, I really do!"

Mike looked at Julie sympathetically. "Julie, I'll keep your resume on file for six months as well."

"Thank you," Julie said glumly. She rose from her chair and quickly excused herself from the conference room a bit more hastily than she would have liked, but she wanted to be gone before the tears started to show.

She stomped down the hallway, feeling both rage and disappointment crashing down. She ignored every pair of eyes that locked onto her naked breasts and bottom as she passed through the hallway and back into the empty meeting room where her clothes were.

She'd been used. It was the worst feeling she'd had since her first boyfriend in high school had cheated on her. Or rather, dated her only to make his ex-girlfriend jealous.