Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she'd even gotten dressed, Julie dug through her purse and took out her phone. She dialed her step-father, choking back tears as she listened to the ringing.

"Hi, Craig? Will you come pick me up now? My interview's over."

Before her stepfather could even reply, Julie had shut her phone and tossed it into her purse. She picked up her clothes and proceeded to put them on.

She'd only gotten her bra on before the door opened, and Barry poked his head in.

"Uh, Julie?" he asked.

She wiped the tears from her eyes. "Yes?"

"I've got one more secret I need you to keep."

Julie looked at him, confused. What information could he possibly want to entrust to her now?

"I'm going to wait until Danielle's starting date, but you'll be getting a call from me very soon." He winked at her.

"You mean..."

"I mean Mike's an asshole, but there's ways to get him to man up, so I had to do them. Congratulations."

Julie's mouth dropped open.

"I- don't know what to say."

"You can say you still want the job."

"I do! I really do!" Julie said, elated.

Barry turned to face someone down the hall. Julie couldn't hear them, but it sounded as though they were asking him a question. Barry turned back to Julie.

"Um, Julie, before you get dressed, would you like to model for Sven Renault?"

( . )( . )

Vanessa was walking on air when she was making her way back to the empty meeting room to change back into her work clothes. She had just modeled for Sven Renault, and she didn't even have to get naked. He did ask her to remove her bikini top, an offer which she politely declined. Still, to have posed for such a renowned photographer was an experience she knew she'd be oh-so-casually mentioning in conversations for years to come.

"Vanessa!" Monica called from down the hallway. Vanessa stopped and turned to her. "Are you done with your photoshoot?"

"Yes," Vanessa said, and looked Monica up and down. "Are you done with my father?"

Monica blushed. "Actually, no, I haven't started. Listen, there's something you should know."

Monica swallowed. She wasn't sure if Vanessa would even believe her. She told her, plainly, about the photos she saw on George's computer. Monica braced herself for Vanessa's reaction.

"So what? My father likes my pictures. He's supportive of what I do."

"Vanessa, he was MASTURBATING to them. Right when I walked in!"

Vanessa huffed. "Don't be ridiculous! I'm his daughter! He'd never think of me that way!"

"He had photos of you undressing in a changing room."

Vanessa's face went still. "He deleted those photos."

"I saw them with my own eyes. You had blonde highlights in your hair, red nail polish, bending over, pulling blue lace panties down your thighs. You had nothing else on."

Vanessa paused. "Oh my God. He kept them."

Monica looked her in the eye.

"Look, your father acts all protective of your innocence, but he's got a bigger boner for you than every guy in this office. I think if you confronted him about that, he might finally loosen up and stop trying to control your sexuality!"

Vanessa went silent for a moment.

"I have to get out of this swimsuit."

She turned and continued down the hallway, and disappeared into the meeting room to change. Monica sighed and trudged away.

( . )( . )

"What do you see?"

"Everything," Craig said. "Your security system is online!"

Craig turned the monitor towards Will so he could see it.

"Perfect! How long did you say the tapes last?" Will asked, examining the screen. It was split into several small boxes showing black and white images of different sections of the office complex.

"Goes back one week. After that your footage records over itself."

"Well, I'm very impressed with how fast you installed these. And the quality of the image too!"

Will grabbed the remote and rewound the footage that had been recorded so far. As he did, Craig's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me just a moment," he said. Julie's name appeared on the screen. Craig answered.

"Hey hon!" he greeted. There was a pause.

"Hi, Craig? Will you come pick me up now? My interview's over."

There was a click.

"Julie?" he asked. She'd hung up rather abruptly. He looked at Will. "That was my step-daughter. I need to pick her up from a job interview."

"I understand. You can pick up your payment from Genevieve. Thank you again for your great work here!"

Will extended his hand. Craig shook it.

"You're welcome. Uh, who's Genevieve?"

"My secretary. She just got here a few minutes ago. She's at the front desk."

Craig nodded and bid farewell. He wondered why Julie has such a short tone on the phone, and guessed she hadn't gotten the job. He tried to think of some encouraging words to say to her once he picked her up.

Craig made his way to the front desk of the office suite only to find a nude women seated there. Craig looked at her, shocked.

"Hi, can I help you?" the woman asked. She was in her early thirties, with short brown hair held in place with a hair clip. Her round perky tits bounced as she spoke.

"Um, I'm looking for Genevieve?" he asked.

"That's me! Are you the security specialist? I've got a check here for you."

Craig confirmed that he was. He watched as Genevieve rose from her chair and bent over to retrieve an envelope from the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet. He could see her labia peeking out between her thick thighs and large buttocks. He stared at her large cheeks and his penis began to swell.

She stood up and handed the envelope to him with a smile.

"Here you go!" she said.

"Thank you, um... did I miss something here?"

Genevieve looked him in the eye, confused, then looked down at her naked body. A wave of recognition struck her.

"Oh, you're wondering about my nudity! Today is Nude Secretaries Day!"

Craig looked at her dumbfounded. "Sorry, nude-"

"Nude Secretaries Day!" she repeated. "It's just a fun little holiday we have once a year. Only a few companies in the area do this but I hear it's catching on."

Craig looked at her, amazed. He tried to covertly adjust his pants to accommodate his newly-formed erection, but he could see her brown eyes drift towards his crotch. She cracked a smile.

"Wow. I've never heard of that. My step-daughter just applied for a job as a secretary," he said nervously, trying to deflect her attention from his pants.

"Really? Where?"

"J.T. Levinson," he said. "Just down the road from here. You know if they have... um, Nude Secretaries Day?"

"J.T. Levinson! Yes! I used to work there! Yes, they absolutely do!"

"Oh." Now Craig started to wonder if that might be the reason Julie had sounded upset on the phone. She was such a sweet girl. She was probably shocked and appalled at being asked to work in the nude.

"Well, uh, I'd better go get her. She's probably bawling her eyes out right now."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, have a nice day, Mr. Holland!"

Craig took one final peek at Genevieve's naked body before he left the suite. It was a ten minute drive to the offices of J.T. Levinson, and Craig could only wonder what he might see when he arrived there. He liked the idea of his step-daughter working as a nude secretary, but he didn't dare tell Julie- or her mother that.

He parked his car and made his way inside the building. A security guard directed him up to the fifth floor. The foyer was empty when he stepped off the elevator, but he caught a quick glimpse of a nude woman walking down the hallway. She disappeared into an office before he could get her attention.

Craig continued down the hallway; peeking into rooms as he went, hoping to find someone who could tell him where Julie was. He passed one of the meeting rooms and stopped. He spotted movement inside through the thin glass window on the door, so he opened it and peeked inside.

He was treated to a view of a beautiful Latina woman removing her bikini top.

"Oh, gosh, I'm sorry!" Craig exclaimed.

Vanessa turned to face him, keeping one arm across her breasts to conceal her nipples.

"I was just looking for my daughter. Julie Downey. I'm here to drive her home," Craig said, trying not to stare at Vanessa's scantily clad body. He was struck by her immense beauty, and his erection quickly returned.

"I'm sorry, I'm new here, I don't know who she is," Vanessa said.

Craig nodded.

"No problem. Sorry again for disturbing you." He turned to leave.

"Wait!" Vanessa said.

Craig stopped.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Uh, sure."

"How do you feel about your daughter working here?"

Craig shrugged.

"Happy. She seemed really excited about this place. I hope she got hired."

"Does it bother you that one day a year she has to work naked?" Vanessa asked.

Craig paused. He wanted to choose his words carefully.

"Um, not too much. As long as she's okay with it."

Vanessa chuckled.

"Maybe it's just my dad who's stuck up that way." She retied her bikini top around her bust. Craig's face betrayed a hint of disappointment. He'd almost gotten to see her nipples.

"No, it's not just yours," Craig added. He remembered plenty of fathers of girls he'd dated as a young man who were much the same way. His first wife's father had kept him from seeing his daughter's breasts until much longer into their relationship than he would have liked.

"Tell me something, though," Vanessa said. "Be honest. Have you ever felt- sexual attraction towards your daughter? Even a little?"

Craig's face went blank. "I -uh."

Vanessa held up her hand.

"Stop," she said, with a hint of a giggle. "You don't need to answer that question. Your hesitation told me all I need to know."

Craig blushed. "Look, um, I just want to know if you have any idea where she might be. She was here for an interview."

She thought for a moment. She wasn't certain, but Vanessa had a hunch that the innocent step-daughter of this nice man might have been the sexy brunette that Mr. Renault had wanted to photograph after her.

"I think so. Let me show you the way." Vanessa led Craig down the hall to the conference room where Sven had set up his studio.

The room had mostly cleared out; now only Sven and his model remained. She lay on the table, posed on her back with her hands cupped to her breasts and her head titled upwards. Her eyes were tightly closed so she did not see the two visitors who had just entered the temporary studio.

"Julie?" Craig said in surprise, looking at the beautiful nude girl in front of him.

Julie's eyes opened wide, and she jerked out of her pose like a cat whose tail had been stepped upon. She immediately covered her breasts and private area with her hands.

"Craig! Oh my God! I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"It's okay, Julie," Craig said. "I'm glad you're liking it here. I hope you got the job."

Julie paused.

"You won't tell Mom about this?"

Craig shook his head. "Not if you don't want me to."

Julie smiled, and relaxed her body. "Thanks. Okay if I finish up?"

Craig was all too happy to allow that.

"No problem at all. Mind if I watch?"

"If you want," Julie said, flattered.

"Your daughter's a natural," Sven said. "I'd love to work with her again."

Craig took a seat and watched the esteemed photographer work. He turned to the doorway, but saw Vanessa had gone. All that remained was her white bikini, lying on the floor.

( . )( . )

"Come in," George called.

He'd been waiting anxiously for Monica's return for nearly ten minutes. His cock was still throbbing; in fact he felt Monica was downright cruel for asking to excuse herself right when she'd got him excited and ready to release his load inside her.

The door to the Executive Suite opened, and George sat back and waited for the nude beauty to descend upon him. He could only see her silhouette, but his cock still twitched at the sight of what was clearly a very well-endowed woman's naked body stepping into the door frame. She shut the door behind her.

"Whew! I thought my cock was going to explode! Get your sexy ass over here!" George gave his penis a few pumps to get it up and ready for his companion.

The nude figure stepped towards him into the light. It was then that George's excitement turned to panic when he realized the naked female standing before him was not Monica Kelly.

"Hi, Daddy," Vanessa said. She stood motionless, to let her father's gaze travel from her face to her feet. She made sure to let him completely take in the sight of her entire body before she spoke another word.

The twin mountains on her chest were as magnificent as he'd imagined. Her dark brown nipples reminded him of his wife's when she was younger, yet his daughter's seemed even more succulent. Her smooth, flat, belly was telling of a young woman who had never bore a child, but her curvy hips suggested she was ripe for the task.

Unlike his wife, her pussy was freshly waxed, and the visible labia looked oh-so-inviting to any erect penis that might desire to ease between them.

"Va- Vanessa?" he stammered. "Did you walk all the way to this suite...dressed like that?"

She nodded.

"Yes, Daddy. And a lot of people saw me. And you know what? I liked it. I want to work here. I want to work naked every year on Nude Secretaries Day."

"Vanessa! Your mother and I didn't raise you to be like this!"

"Actually, you did," she said. "You and mom raised me to be self-assured, confident girl, not afraid to go after what she wants."

George clenched his fist. "I didn't raise you to be a harlot!"

"I'm not a harlot. I'm a secretary. And so are all the other naked women in this office today. They're secretaries. And have you looked at their asses?"

George stopped cold, unsure of how he should answer his daughter's question.

"I've seen them," he muttered.

"Well take a good look at them," Vanessa said. "Because these girls have the hardest working behinds I've ever seen. They work their butts off! They double down, strip naked when they have to, whatever it takes to get the job done. That's the kind of secretary I want to be."

"Vanessa, I'm not sure I see your point here."

"I want to work here, Daddy. And I know the real reason you didn't want to sell your company to them."

"I didn't want them exploiting you!"

"No, that's not it. I know what it is. You're attracted to me. Whether you admit it or not, I turn you on. I can tell, your erection has only gotten bigger since I walked in here."

George adjusted his pants to conceal his penis.

"Admit it, Daddy. You have sexual thoughts about me. I've seen the way you look at me when I wear skimpy clothes. Just be honest with me." She tugged on his pants so that his penis came back into view. "Admit it."

"You're- you're my daughter, Vanessa! I am NOT sexually attracted to you!"

"Say it to my breasts, daddy." She leaned forward so that her round, sumptuous breasts hung inches from his face.

George averted his gaze, and looked up into her eyes.

"I am not sexually attracted to you," he repeated.

She pointed her index fingers to her breasts.

"Say it to my breasts," she repeated.

George pulled his eyes away from his daughter's, and let them wander down to settle upon the large, full mammaries hanging teasingly before him.

They were round. They were soft. They were positively begging to be squeezed, licked, and basted with semen.

"Vanessa, I am not-" he stopped mid-sentence when he noticed her brown, pert, and incredibly suckable nipples had gone stiff. Sweat emanated from his brow. "All right, all right! I'm not proud of it!"

"But you shouldn't feel ashamed of it either. You're a man, and you have needs that I can fulfill."

"No! You're my daughter!"

"But you want me all the same. So I'll make you an offer. Just once, I'll fulfill any desire you want. Anything, and I'll keep it a secret. All I want from you, is your signature on that contract."

George shook. "Vanessa, if I sign that-"

"Then I can work here, a place where I've never felt so liberated. You can retire. Daddy, you know you want this."

Vanessa stepped closer to her father, and he felt his body tremble in her presence.

"Tell me Daddy, is this what you want?" she leaned over, and touched her massive breasts to his eyebrows. She held his shoulders with her hands and let her stiff nipples drag across his face until they arrived at his lips. "Is it?"

George took a deep breath.

"Yes," he said.

Vanessa smiled and climbed onto his lap. She wrapped her soft thighs around his waist and rested her forearms on his shoulders.

"Then I'm yours."

Hesitantly, George reached out and rested his palms on Vanessa's body. He first touched her hips, before letting them glide upwards upon her breasts. He squeezed them softly, enjoying their pleasant texture, before running his thumbs around her nipples.

Gently, Vanessa wiggled her hips, and softly pressed her pelvis against his. Slowly but surely, his erect penis eased inside her waiting cunt.

"Oh God!" he said, almost surprised that it would feel so pleasurable.

Vanessa giggled, and gradually picked up the speed to which she rubbed against him. He let his hands drift down her sides and settle upon her hips. With each thrust, his hands would slowly drift down around the curve of her hips, so that his palms were now cupped against her ass cheeks. The feel of her firm buttocks in his hands made his cock throb harder, so he grabbed them with greater strength and pulled her body towards his.

"Oooh, I love it, Daddy!" she moaned.

George moaned as well. He thrusted harder, and pumped his cock in and out of her pussy that seemed to grow wetter by the moment.

"Oooh! Harder!"

George gave it to her harder. He pulled her hips up and down, making her bounce upon his cock and making her breasts jiggle about as she did.

"Let me taste those titties, baby!" he called out.

She leaned forward and rubbed her breasts against his face again.

"Ooh, Daddy, you know if you sign that contract, all our secretaries will have to get naked?"

"Ooh, yes baby, I know!" He grabbed Vanessa's body tightly while he continued to pump in and out of her wet cunt.

"Sign the contract, Daddy! Do it now! Ooh, I can't wait!"

George reached for the pen on the table, and struggled to hold it steady while his daughter bounced on his lap.

"You really think I should?" he asked, panting.

"Do it, Daddy, Do it! Think about them. Amy will have to get naked. And Lauren-"

George moaned deeper as he visualized the lovely secretaries of Martinez, Inc. in their birthday suits. He imagined their breasts. He imagined their pussies. He imagined their asses.

"And Trisha. And Katie. And Sarah. Sarah, with those big boobs?" Vanessa moaned.

George nodded in recognition. He knew Sarah, and he knew about her big rack. He pressed the tip of his pen upon the contract.

"All of them. Totally naked," Vanessa moaned.

George's hand shook. He could see it in his mind at that moment, all of those women, naked. And it could happen. All he needed to do was sign.

"And Stephanie. And Alexa. And Barbara-"

George let out a deep breath and scribbled his signature upon the paper before immediately dropping the pen. He grabbed his daughter by the small of her back, and held her tightly as his cock exploded inside her.

( . )( . )

They were met with a round of applause when they exited. Both of them blushed, especially George. Vanessa looked happier than she'd been in years. She turned to her left and right to make sure every man in the office who'd gathered around the Executive Suite entrance got a good look at her naked body.

She handed the signed contract to Irvin and an applause broke out again. He kissed Vanessa on the cheek and held out his hand for George to shake.