Nude Secretaries Day: Year One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David wasn't surprised. The lackluster sales the Nantel group had produced were a great disappointment to Halliwell, and David had been waiting for him to cut ties with the struggling subcontractor group for weeks. He knew Halliwell would request expense reports, so he was just about to ask Shari to print off copies when his printer kicked on. She was always on top of things, that girl.

The expense report came spitting out of his printer, prompting him to take the copy and bring it to his secretary.

"Just what I needed," David said, placing it on her desk. "Can you give this to Katie for the meeting?"

"It needs yours and Albert's signatures," Shari said. He could only see the top of her head peeking out over the top of her leather chair, so he couldn't read her tone as well as he would have liked. He grabbed a pen from the coffee mug filled with writing utensils on her desk, and signed his name at the bottom.

"Here you go," he said, sliding the paper to her.

Shari spun around in her chair and grabbed the paper, and David's jaw dropped.

Shari was completely naked.

She examined the signature on the expense report, nodded in approval, and looked up to meet his gaze.

"Surprised?" she asked.

"A- a little," David stammered. He couldn't see below her waist due to her desk being in the way, but he could see her bare 38G breasts just fine. He wanted nothing more than to nestle his penis between them at that moment, and fill her cleavage with semen. Her nipples were light pink and devastatingly suckable.

"Well, we had a bet. I lost. I'm holding up my end," Shari said.

"Shari, you didn't have to do this," David said.

"Of course I did. We had a deal." She rose to her feet and walked out from behind her desk, gifting David with a clear view of the light red patch of pubic hair that matched the hair on her head. She wore only her high heels, which today, appropriately, matched her hair as well.

"Well I applaud your sense of sportsmanship, Shari. Not many girls would be willing to do what you're doing."

"Sure they would. Some of them just need a little push." She winked. "Well, I've got to get Albert's signature on this. Be right back!"

She walked towards the wall hook where her coat hung, and David waited for her to grab it before she left the office. To his surprise, she passed it by, and made her way into the hall dressed just how she was.

He stood in stunned silence for a moment, before pinching his arm and slapping his face. Somehow, what he had just witnessed had really happened. He had seen his beautiful secretary naked.

He walked back to his office and took a seat at his desk, and realized he was now sporting the largest erection he'd had in years.

( . )( . )

Stunned silence overtook the halls when Shari stepped out of her office. Heads turned in her direction and conversations dropped mid-word when the employees of J.T. Levinson caught sight of the beautiful 23-year-old redhead walking down the office hallway completely nude. Even the standard whistles and jeers had gone silent in favor of dumbfounded stares.

Shari paid her gawkers no mind. She walked purposefully towards the office of Albert Hosdale, Regional Sales Manager. His secretary Valia's shift didn't begin until 10, so Shari stepped through her empty office and knocked on Albert's door.

"Come in," the manager said.

Shari stepped into Albert's office and a smile broke across the 52-year-old man's face.

"Well, I'll be. You made good on your bet."

"I'm a girl of my word," Shari said. She placed the expense report on his desk. "I need your signature before the meeting this morning."

"I'll sign any damn thing you want if it keeps you coming back to this office." Albert picked up his black fountain pen, and intentionally flicked it onto the floor. He grinned. "Whoops. I seem to have dropped my pen. Would you mind?"

Shari shot him a smile as if to tell him she would indeed give him what he wanted. Gracefully, she bent over, giving him an up-close view of her bare bottom. She wiggled her butt left and right as she scooped the fallen writing utensil off the floor. Albert placed his hand upon Shari's right cheek and gave her buttock a firm squeeze.

She stood up and placed the pen upon his desk. He shot her a look of gratitude and signed the report. She took the report and walked away, while Albert stared at her swaying hips as she made her way out of his office.

More gasps and shocked stares followed her through the hallway. Even the women were transfixed by Shari's bouncing breasts as she passed them by.

"Morning, Lori," Shari greeted as she walked past her fellow secretary. Lori was too stunned to reply.

The thin brunette retreated into the mail room, where Judy Sanders collected her boss' incoming mail.

"Did you see Shari?" Lori asked, gasping.

Judy nodded, admiringly. "That's the bravest girl I've ever seen."

"That's the most- I can't believe- she must be so EMBARRASSED!" Lori eeked out.

Judy shook her head. "Shari doesn't strike me as the type of girl who embarrasses easily."

Lori had to agree with her. Still, it didn't sit right with her that Shari would work the entire day nude. Judy may have admired Shari's dedication and honor to her word, but Lori felt something closer to pity.

"Still, she must feel sort of awkward. Being naked while everyone else walks around clothed?"

"I agree. Secretaries should show solidarity, don't you think?" Judy asked.

Lori's blood went cold. She knew exactly what Judy was suggesting.

The previous year, on Lori's first day at J.T. Levinson, Shari had managed to salvage the most humiliating day of Lori's life.

Lori had been told during her interview that dressing provocatively was encouraged in this office. Lori didn't have many what she considered "sexy" clothes, but she had a skirt that she hadn't worn since high school that she knew if she wore now would fit very tightly. It seemed a good choice to wear to work on her first day, and she did receive a number of compliments on how nice it made her ass look.

The problem was, it fit a bit too tight. During a meeting that was being overseen by Irvin Halliwell himself, she'd been asked to hand out meeting itineraries to everyone present. She'd been so nervous handing a sheet over to Mr. Halliwell, she'd accidentally dropped the entire stack she was holding right on the floor in front of him.

She was embarrassed enough to have done that, but it wasn't until she'd bent over to retrieve the dropped itineraries that her too-tight skirt split up the back, revealing her panties to the very surprised CEO.

If she could have died from embarrassment, she would have. But Shari, in a gesture of selflessness Lori had never witnessed in her life, ripped her own skirt up the back, and exposed her own panties to all of the surprised executives who'd attended the meeting as well. Shari had drawn quite a bit of attention away from the blushing newcomer, and Lori had never fully expressed the immeasurable gratitude she had to Shari for her selfless gesture.

Now Lori felt her heart race at Judy's suggestion.

"You- you don't think... you think we should work naked too?" Lori asked.

Judy shrugged and flipped through the pile of mail she was holding.

"It would be a nice thing to do," the older secretary said.

"I guess it would," Lori said. "Would you do it if I did?"

Now it was Judy's turn to blush.

"I don't have the body I used to have. I don't think anyone would want to see me in the nude."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Lori said. "You have a GREAT body! You have killer legs, perky tits, and that butt is just-"

Judy held up her had to stop Lori.

"Lori, you're too much! I appreciate the compliments, but I'm well past my prime. You though, you're young, you're cute, and you've got a tight little booty. I bet you look great naked. And you do owe Shari a favor."

"I know..." Lori began, and trailed off.

"Just think about it," Judy said, as she removed the mail for her boss from the stack she was holding. She placed the remainder of the mails back onto the shelf and walked out of the mail room.

( . )( . )

At nine o'clock the staff gathered in Conference Room A for Mr. Halliwell's meeting. While Lori was used to being ogled and sometimes groped by her male coworkers, today she felt practically invisible with every pair of eyes in the room locked on Shari as she made her was around the table. She placed a copy of the company's expense report in front of each man.

Lori circled the table as well, filling each man's mug with coffee and bracing herself for a pinch on her bottom or stray hand sliding up her skirt, but today it was as if she didn't exist. She watched with a pang of jealousy as Shari took a seat near the front of the table while she sat near the back.

Mr. Halliwell took a seat at the head of the table, and nodded in thanks at Shari as he picked up his copy of the expense report.

"I'll make this meeting quick," the CEO said. "Before we get started, I think I'll address the elephant in the room first. Miss Kirshner recently lost a bet with her boss, and as she agreed to beforehand, she will be working the entire day in the nude. Yes, I know she's quite fetching, but let's try to focus on the subject at hand."

Quite mumbling emanated from the meeting attendees.

"So, as I'm sure all of you have guessed, something has to be done about the Nantel group. Sales have been dwindling, our customers are unhappy, I think it's time we tried a new approach."

"What do you propose?" Albert asked.

"I'm glad you asked," Irvin said. "I've had Katie research some viable alternatives. Katie, would you mind passing around that list you put together?"

"Yes, sir," Katie said. The buxom secretary passed around a short list of subcontractor groups to the meeting attendees.

"Mind giving her a hand, Shari?" Kent Biederman said, winking at her.

"Sure thing, Kent," Shari responded with a wink of her own. She rose to her feet and assisted Katie in handing out her lists. Every pair of eyes in the room were on her until the lists were distributed and Shari had returned to her seat.

Mr. Halliwell cleared his throat.

"So as you can see, we have a number of options available. Here's some of the better rated subcontractors in the area and their references."

Shari raised her hand. The CEO looked at her.

"Uh, yes, Shari?" he asked.

"Mr. Halliwell, don't you think the time it takes to bring one of these new subcontractors on board and up to speed on our projects will just take up more time than simply communicating our needs to Nantel better?"

Irvin stopped. He pondered this for a moment.

"Shari, you're absolutely right," he said. "You know what? I change my mind. Shari, stand up please."

The busty redheaded secretary stood up and faced the conference table.

"I think we can learn something from this beautiful woman here," Mr. Halliwell said. "She made a bet with her boss. She thought it was a safe wager, but she was wrong. Did she back out of her agreement? No! Shari kept her word. She stuck it out even if it meant becoming the ridicule of the entire office, and I admire her for it."

Shari blushed, and nodded a thank you at the company president.

"Over the past decade, I've done my best to run this company the way our company founder would have wanted. Mr. Levinson expected the best from his employees, and when he held his standards high, they rose to meet them."

He looked to the wall, where J.T. Levinson's portrait hung, and looked back at the meeting attendees.

"I don't want to cut ties with Nantel yet. We signed a contract with them, let's fulfill that contract. If they aren't producing the results we need, then we make our expectations clearer to them until they deliver what we want. Let's... keep our word. Let's be more like Shari. Can we get this lady a round of applause?"

The conference room erupted in support of the young secretary, who sheepishly grinned and curtseyed for the room full of her admirers. Lori applauded as well, both out of admiration and subdued envy.

"Thank you all! Thank you so much!" Shari gushed.

When the meeting had finished, Lori hurried back to her office to check her messages. No one had called during the meeting. Lori took a seat at her desk and took a breath.

She glanced at her day calendar. It was Tuesday the 23rd. Melanie's birthday.

Lori's girlfriend had broken up with her not a week earlier, and her birthday was today. She'd left her to be with Lori's ex-boyfriend to boot. Lori had been heartbroken, and Shari had been both intuitive enough to know something was wrong and kind enough to take Lori out for a drink and a weekend at the spa after she'd told her.

Shari, I don't deserve you, Lori thought to herself. Both guilt and jealousy swam about in her mind. She'd felt humiliated for Shari, yet desirous of the attention she was getting. And Judy's words still echoed in her mind, Secretaries should show solidarity.

She could do it. She was sure John wouldn't mind; her boss always encouraged her to dress suggestively and he was among the many men who'd been ogling Shari all morning. He likely wouldn't object at all if Lori elected to undress as well.

"I tell you Dave, you're a lucky man."

Lori could hear John's voice just outside his office.

"Yeah, Shari sure is something else. Always surprising me," David replied.

Lori remained quiet. She didn't want them censoring this conversation for her ears and wished to hear what else the sales managers had to say.

"You think Lori would ever be down for something like that?" John asked.

Lori felt her blood freeze. Evidently, her boss had the same thought she had.

"I don't know," David said. "She's a shy one, but she might have a wild streak."

John shrugged. "She might," he said. He thought for a moment. "A girl with a tight little ass like hers, running around this office in the nude, can you imagine?"

David chuckled. "I don't have to imagine. I got Shari."

John shook his head. "Like I said, Dave. You're a lucky man."

"Well, why don't you ask her?" David asked. "She might be down. I heard Judy saying something about Lori wanting to show solidarity."

Lori gulped. There was no keeping secrets in this office, apparently.

"Did she?" John asked. "You know what? I think I will ask her. You never know. Sometime gals stick together like that."

He turned to enter his office, only to see Lori appear in the doorway wearing nothing but her shoes.

"You don't have to ask, John," Lori said. "I did it already."

John and David's mouth fell open. Lori smiled and basked in the attention the two men gave to her naked body.

( . )( . )

She had to admit, the attention was nice. Men were poking their heads out of their offices as she passed by, and then had to do double takes upon realizing it was Lori, not Shari, strolling down the hallways of J.T. Levinson in her birthday suit.

"Is that-" one man remarked, and had seemingly forgotten any other words in the English language to use.

"Well, there she goes- wait- that wasn't Shari," another man said. Lori paid him no mind as she continued down the hall. She passed Diane McClellan, who stopped where she was and gasped.

"Lori! What are you doing?" the older secretary asked.

"Getting ready for a meeting," Lori said.

"There are customers in the office! You and Shari need put put clothes on now!"

"I know," Lori said. "Shari and I are on our way to meet them now."

Diane was too flummoxed to respond. Lori continued on until she was in Shari's office.

"Hi Shari," Lori said, waiting for the busty redhead to look up at her. Shari did, only for her mouth to drop open in much the same way John and David's had.

"Lori!" Shari exclaimed. "Did you lose a bet too?"

Lori shook her head.

"Solidarity, baby. I'll never forget what you did for me my first day here. And this past weekend. Consider this me repaying the favor."

Shari set her phone on to the receiver.

"You did NOT have to do this!"

"I wanted to. For you."

Shari shook her head. "I don't know what to say. Thank you."

She rose from her chair walked over to the opposite side of the desk and embraced her fellow secretary. Lori hugged her back, and to her surprise, Shari kissed her on the lips.

"I really appreciate it," Shari said. "You look great."

Lori blushed.

"Thank you. You do too."

Shari checked her reflection in the mirror and looked back at her coworker.

"Anyway, John and David have a meeting with Harry Mieko from Moto Electronics," Lori said. "They want us there to bring a little charm to the presentation."

"And by charm, they mean they want a little bit of this," Shari said, and smacked Lori's behind.

"Exactly," Lori said, giggling. She felt her confidence rise already.

"Sounds fun," Shari said. "Let's do this."

Harry Mieko's eyes lit up when he saw the two nude beauties enter the conference room. The Japanese businessman adjusted the crotch of his pants as Shari and Lori proceeded to pour coffee and prepare the slideshow that David had prepared for him.

"My my my, what lovely ladies," he remarked. "Do secretaries at this company always dress this way?"

"No, just lost a bet," Shari said, laughing. She nodded towards Lori and added, "she's just along for the ride."

Harry nodded.

"I thought this might be one of those companies that observe Nude Secretaries Day. No?"

Shari and Lori looked at each other. David and John exchanged glances as well.

"Is that a real thing?" Lori asked.

"Oh yes," Harry said. "It's a bit more common in Japan. But I've heard some American companies have adopted the holiday as well."

John and David grinned.

"I think that's something we need to look into," John said, all the while looking into the space between Lori's legs.

"That could be fun. I'd be down," Shari said.

"Of course we'd have to see if the other girls would be into it as well," David added.

The managers and secretaries unanimously agreed. It would be tough to convince Diane or Katie to participate. The other girls- nobody was quite sure.

"Judy might," Shari mentioned. "I mean, she has before."

Harry's eyes lit up. "Has she? I'd love to meet this woman."

"That was a long time ago," Lori said. "She's a lot more self-conscious of her body now."

"Don't know why. The woman's a fox. Whoo!" John said. David nodded in agreement.

"If there are any other ladies without clothes today, I'd love to meet them," Harry said.

( . )( . )

Valia Kattan stepped off the elevator onto the fifth floor of the Williams building. The offices of J.T. Levinson were bustling with activity as they usually were at 10 a.m. when she arrived for her part time shift as Albert Hosdale's secretary.

She stopped in front of the mirrored elevator frame to check her reflection. Her pink lip gloss sparkled brightly, while her jet black hair was tied neatly back into a ponytail, revealing the gold hoop earrings dangling at the edges of her smile.

She ran her palms down the sides of her black miniskirt, making sure it fit nice and smooth before making her way down the hallway to her office. She was nearly there when Albert emerged, delighted to see her.

"Hi Albert!" she greeted. "What did I miss at the meeting?"

"Halliwell changed his mind," Albert said. "We're keeping the Nantel contract. We're all a bit surprised."

"Oh? Why the change of heart?" Valia asked.

"Halliwell had some thoughts about sticking to our guns and riding things out even when times get tough, and decided keeping them on was the smarter route to take," Albert explained.

Just then, the door to Conference Room B opened; the meeting with Harry Mieko having concluded. Albert leaned close to Valia so he wouldn't be overheard.