Nude Secretaries Day: Year One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But to be honest, I think the real reason is because Nantel is run by Carolyn Levinson. As in, widow of J.T. Levinson. She helped found our company and I think Halliwell feels some sort of obligation to her. But you didn't hear that from me," Albert whispered, but noticed Valia's attention had drifted to the two nude secretaries stepping out of the conference room.

"Um, Albert? Why are Shari and Lori- um..."

"Naked?" Albert said, finding the word she was searching for.

"Yeah," Valia said. "That was the last thing I expected to see today."

"Because it's Nude Secretaries Day," John said, as he exited the conference room. He winked at Albert, who grinned and chuckled quietly behind Valia's back.

Valia looked at John with her eyes wide.

"Is it really?" Valia asked disbelievingly.

"Absolutely," John said, keeping a straight face. "It's the dress code for secretaries today."

Valia looked down at her own ensemble and sighed.

"Why doesn't anybody TELL me these things?" she asked, exasperated. She turned to her boss. "I'm sorry Albert, give me JUST a minute for me to get changed."

"Valia," David began, but Albert and John cut him off with a quick "shh."

Valia quickly disappeared into her office and shut the door behind her. The three sales managers waited patiently while they listed to Valia's silent curses from behind the door. Soon after, Valia emerged, wearing nothing but her gold hoop earrings and her high heels.

Her body was beautiful. Her olive colored skin was soft and smooth. Her breasts were small, but delightfully perky, with dark brown nipples. Her belly was flat and toned, and her pubic hair had been trimmed into a neat patch. Her legs were long and thin, but firm enough that she likely kept fit running or swimming. Her buttocks were small, but round enough to fill a man's hand were he to grab either one. All three men admired her figure while she waited for one of them to speak.

"Boy, this is weird," she muttered. "Do I need to be like this all day?"

"That's what the other girls are doing," John said.

Valia folded her arms around her belly. She turned to Albert.

"So, what do you want me to do then? If we're still working with Nantel there's no need for me to research other subcontractors, right?"

"Right," Albert said, trying to keep his gaze on Valia's eyes and not her naked body. "But we're going to better convey our expectations to them. I want you to draft up a proposal with details about our customers' sales goals. Judy and Diane will be stopping by your office soon with notes from the meeting you can incorporate."

"Gotcha," Valia said. "I'll get working on that now. And again, sorry I came dressed. No one told me what today was!"

She scurried into her office, while Albert, David, John, and Harry admired her tight young behind as she walked away.

"Your secretaries are lovely," Harry said. "I'd love to visit this office again soon."

( . )( . )

"Knock knock," Lori said, as she rapped on Judy Sanders' open office door. The older secretary's eyes lit up when she saw the young nubile nude woman saunter up to her desk.

"You did it!" Judy exclaimed.

"I know," Lori blushed. "So embarrassing. But it's kinda fun."

"I'll bet it is," Judy said, jealously. She let her eyes wander down Lori's body. Her skin was soft, smooth, and pale. Although her breasts and butt weren't especially large, she still had very feminine curves to show. Lori squirmed under Judy's inspection but did not attempt to cover herself.

Lori stepped to the side so that she wasn't standing in the open doorway. She lowered her voice to a whisper and said, "the guys are saying they're hoping more secretaries will undress. They specifically mentioned you."

Judy sighed. "I know Lori, I'm just not the hottie I used to be."

"John and David both agreed... you are a FOX!"

"Did they really?" Judy asked, arching her eyebrows.

Lori nodded.

"And you've been nude in this office before. What happened to the confidence you used to have?"

Judy shrugged. It was true, she did once have a great deal of confidence in herself, and there was a bulletin board right outside her office with a decoration attesting to that.

Nearly six years earlier, J.T. Levinson had been working on an ad campaign with a lingerie company called Dollhouse that was looking to showcase several of their products at a convention. They requested a bust to be displayed that would sport many of their featured products, and as such, they needed a woman to provide a form to help make the bust a realistic imitation of the female figure.

Judy had volunteered to have a cast made of her breasts to be used to create the fake bosom. She'd stripped down to her panties while an artist applied plaster of Paris to her breasts to create the mold. Dozens of her male coworkers gathered outside the conference room where the casting was being done to gawk at the then-new secretary's nearly naked body- and take photos of her plaster-covered breasts.

Of course her coworkers were all too happy to help with the cleanup process, with no fewer than four men using papers towels and sponges to wipe the plaster from her body when the casting was finished. Her boss, Barry Knapp, had insisted on being the one to wash her breasts, with the other men assisting with wiping the plaster that had dribbled onto her belly and thighs.

Judy had been a sport throughout the entire process; never uttering a word of protest no matter how many pairs of hands came into contact with her body. She even agreed to lower her panties so that her cleaners could see if any plaster had dribbled inside.

The replication had been a success. The artist had used the mold to create a pair of rubber breasts that perfectly emulated the size, shape, and physical consistency of Judy's actual breasts. She had even hand-painted the nipples to be the exact color and shade of Judy's. Several days later, Judy even posed topless for a photo with the rubber breasts next to hers for comparison.

The rubber breasts had been the highlight feature of the convention in which they were presented. Numerous attendees complimented the way the false breasts realistically depicted the way the company's bras would fit real women.

Eventually Dollhouse discontinued their use of the rubber breasts in favor of live models, and the bust was returned to J.T. Levinson. Once back at the company in which they were created, somebody had hung the false tits on the bulletin board outside Judy's office, where they were frequently subject to honks and squeezes by male employees as they passed. All the while hoping of course, that one day they might be treated to another peek at the real ones behind the desk in the office inside.

Even Judy herself occasionally glanced at the false breasts and wondered if a day might come she might be nude in this office once again.

"I'll have to think about it," Judy said.

"If I can do it, you can do it," Lori said, and stepped out of the room. Before she headed back to her own office, she stopped to squeeze one of the rubber breasts on the bulletin board and walked away.

( . )( . )

Valia sat dutifully at her desk and typed away at her computer. Albert watched from the next room, amused and aroused at how relatively easily he and his fellow managers had convinced her to strip down to her birthday suit.

He felt guilt, a small amount, but an amount nonetheless, at having misled her. He could only see her upper back, shoulders, and the back of her head from where he was sitting, but the knowledge that she was fully nude made his penis throb in a way that his wife had never been able.

He watched as Valia rose from her chair and walked across her office to her filing cabinet. He admired her long legs and cute cheeks as she moved, and watched with interest as she bent over to access the bottom drawer. As she did, her cheeks parted, giving him a peek at her exposed anus and labia.

Albert stared. He didn't know how he'd gotten lucky enough to be treated to a view this divine, but he knew one thing for sure. He needed Valia to remain naked for the rest of the day.

He waited until she was finished rooting through the file cabinet before calling her name. He watched her stride into his room, one beautiful long leg in front of the other, until her naked body passed through the door frame into his office.

"How are you liking working in the nude, Valia?" he asked.

"It's a little strange," she replied. "Embarrassing, but kind of freeing."

"I thought it might. You'll get used to it."

"I think I will. As long as the other girls do it too, I don't mind."

No sooner did she say those words, when Diane McClellen entered her office.

"Hi Valia, here's my notes from the meeting this morning, and- oh no, you too?"

Valia spun around to face the fully-clothed Diane. Albert's heart sunk. He stared at Valia's body, making an effort to memorize every curve lest he never see it again.

"Diane? Why do you have clothes on? Isn't today Nude Secretaries Day?"

Diane rolled her eyes.

"No Valia, that's not until tomorrow," she said sarcastically.

"It is? But I thought it was today?" Valia turned around to look at Albert quizzically.

"There is no Nude Secretaries Day, Valia," Diane said. "Albert, what nonsense are you putting in this girl's head?"

"Wait, is it Nude Secretaries Day, or isn't it? I'm so confused," Valia said.

"It is, Valia," Albert said assuringly. "You're dressed just fine."

"Why isn't Diane naked?" she asked.

Diane shook her head. "Valia, did you happen to see Shari and Lori walking around nude and these guys told you all the secretaries were supposed to take their clothes off?

Valia's mouth dropped open.

"Is that true, Albert?" Valia asked accusingly. "Are the other secretaries wearing clothes today?"

Her eyebrows narrowed, and Albert shrunk back in his seat. Seconds from coming clean, someone came to his rescue.

"No Valia, you aren't the only one," Judy said, as she entered Valia's office. Diane and Valia turned to look at her, and both were equally surprised to see that Judy too, was now completely naked. "It's Nude Secretaries Day. All of us are supposed to be naked," before adding, "hello Albert!"and waving.

She bent over as low as she could to place her meeting notes on Valia's desk, giving Albert a great view of her large ass. It had gotten a bit bigger since the day he'd wiped some stray plaster of Paris from her cheeks, but it still looked as lovely and spankable as ever.

"Judy! You're looking fabulous! Come here!" he said.

Judy sauntered into Albert's office and let him check out her body. He held out his arms so he could wrap them around her waist and plant a kiss on her belly.

"I'm so glad you participated," he whispered. She looked down at him and winked.

Diane sighed and rolled her eyes again. "This is ridiculous. Valia, here's the notes from the meeting. I'm going back to my office where it's a little less- I don't know, weird."

She dropped her meeting notes onto Valia's desk on top of Judy's and walked out of the office. Once she'd left, she noted with interest that a pile of Judy's clothes lay on the floor just outside Valia's office.

( . )( . )

"Excuse me, Shari?" Judy asked, knocking on Shari's door. "Do you have a dress I can borrow for a date tonight? I don't have a THING to wear!"

Shari looked up from her computer screen and did a double take upon realizing her newly arrived guest was as naked as she was. Shari burst out laughing. Judy laughed with her.

"You. Are. Amazing!" Shari declared, rising from her chair and wrapping her arms around her fellow secretary. At the request of several managers, she'd moved her desk against the wall to give hallway passersby a better view of her body. "I can not believe you did this! First Lori, now you? You guys are the SWEETEST!"

"Valia is nude, too," Judy said.

"Valia TOO? Oh my God, she has the cutest little butt, too. I've got to go see her!"

Judy stopped her before she reached the door.

"Valia doesn't know it's just the four of us, though. Albert and John told her it was 'Nude Secretaries Day' and Valia, well, you know she's not the brightest crayon in the box, but I didn't want that poor girl humiliated. So I stripped naked when I heard Diane spilling the beans to her a few minutes ago."

"You're a saint, Judy, you truly are," Shari said. "But Valia's going to end up seeing Katie or Genevieve walking around with their clothes on at some point and she's going to know something's up."

"I know. That's when I got an idea. What are the chances you think, that we could get more secretaries to take their clothes off?"

Shari shrugged. It seemed unlikely, but she had never anticipated that not one, not two, but three of her coworkers would have undressed at work, so she could not be certain.

"I don't know. Diane would never go for it. Katie seems like a long shot. Genevieve, maybe."

"Those were my thoughts, too," Judy said. "But there's someone you forgot. Well, two someones, that I think would be MUCH easier to convince."

Shari smiled and looked Judy in the eye.

"The twins," they said in unison.

( . )( . )

When her panties slid down to her ankles, Tami Bakerfield kicked them aside onto the pile of the rest of her clothes. She looked up at Shari and Judy, who nodded approvingly at her naked body.

"You look good!" Judy exclaimed. "Thanks for participating!"

"You think so?" Tami asked shyly.

"Absolutely. You're gorgeous!" Shari said.

Tami glanced into her office mirror to look at her body. Her C-cup breasts were pleasantly firm, while her belly was smooth and toned. She had a beautiful bronze tan that covered every inch of her body- even her private areas. She flexed her long, slim legs before sliding her feet back into her high heels.

"You think your sister will want to undress too?" Judy asked.

The sound of squeals and smacks emanated from behind the door to Kent Biederman's office. He'd been spanking her continuously for the past ten minutes so he would likely be finished soon.

"I think so," Tami said.

"Well, tell her we'd really appreciate it!" Shari said. "We just don't want Valia to feel like she was tricked or anything."

"Oh yeah, of course!" Tami said. "Who's Valia?"

Judy jogged Tami's memory, until Tami remembered the multiple conversations she'd had with Valia over the past two months, including the drunken kiss she'd shared with her at the office Christmas party.

Judy and Shari bid Tami goodbye, and headed down the hall to find the next secretary to recruit into their campaign for office nudity.

The top candidate was Genevieve Calvetti. The mid-20s brunette was known throughout the J.T. Levinson offices for wearing the shortest skirts of all the secretaries in the workplace, so Shari and Judy figured she would be among the more likely to consider baring all.

They'd seen Genevieve in her office talking on the phone when they'd passed by on their way to talk to the twins, but now, the sultry voiced secretary's office appeared to be empty.

"Want to leave her a note?" Shari asked.

"Not a bad idea," Judy said.

She stepped into Genevieve's office and grabbed a pen and post-it note, only to notice the door to Eric Harborne's office was open, and Genevieve was inside. She was bent over his desk, resting her hands on the desk surface and presenting her skirt-clad bottom for them to see.

"Genevieve? Is that your butt I see?" Judy asked.

Genevieve turned to look at her visitors.

"Oh! Yes, it's me! I thought you were Eric. He wants to give me a spanking as soon as he's out of his meeting. He likes it when I'm already in position for him."

"He might like it more if you weren't wearing that skirt..." Shari said coyly.

Genevieve giggled. "He's actually never asked me to take off my skirt. I think it was a promise he made to his wife."

Shari strode up beside Genevieve and rested her hand on the small of her back.

"Well, do you think you might make an exception today?" she asked.

"Why?" Genevieve asked, giggling.

"I need to ask you for a little favor," Shari said. She bent over so her face was next to Genevieve's, and whispered her request into her ear.

Genevieve gasped.

"Oh my GOD! I could never!" she exclaimed.

"Pleeeeeeassse?" Shari asked. "I'm doing, it, Judy's doing it. So are Lori and the twins!"

Genevieve looked back at Judy. "I don't know..."

"Come on!" Judy said encouragingly. "Imagine the look on Eric's face when he walks in here and sees his beautiful secretary bent over his desk completely naked!"

"You might get a raise," Shari added.

"You might give HIM a raise, if you know what I mean!" Judy joked.

Genevieve bit her lip. "Well...okay. But one of you keep a lookout. I don't want him to walk in here before I'm ready."

Judy and Shari quietly cheered.

"I'll stand guard," Judy said. She walked out into the hallway and kept watch while Genevieve quickly discarded her clothes.

Shari assisted her in folding them and placing them into her desk drawer. As Genevieve was unclasping the fastener on her bra strap, Judy spoke up.

"He's coming!" she whispered.

He was speaking with Glenn Harlow, Diane's boss, as the two of them approached from down the hallway. Genevieve quickly removed her bra and stuffed it into the bottom drawer of her desk.

"Quick! Get back in to his office!" Shari urged, and Genevieve hurried back over to her boss' desk. "Give me your panties! I'll put them away for you."

Genevieve slid her silk thong down her legs and handed it to Shari, who carried it back to Genevieve's desk and dropped it into the drawer. She closed the drawer and stepped out of the office just as Eric Harborne arrived.

"Hey Eric! She's all ready for you!" Shari said.

"Is she?" Eric grinned, and walked past the two nude secretaries and into his office. Glenn took a peek into the office to attempt to see Genevieve in the spanking position. He was not disappointed.

"Woah!" Eric cried out as he stepped inside. "Someone's been naughty!" Shari and Judy giggled to each other and walked away, and the sounds of a spanking commenced.

"Shari!" Glenn said. "Wouldn't mind getting in on that spanking action myself, today! How about it?"

"Sure thing!" Shari said.

She had a special arrangement with Glenn and Diane regarding spankings. While Diane had accepted the position as Glenn's secretary knowing that getting frequent swats on her derriere was a requirement, it wasn't exactly her favorite part of the job. Shari on the other hand, was all too happy to offer up her own bottom in Diane's place. Every time she did, Diane would repay her for the favor with a platter of her home-baked fudge cookies that Shari and her landlady adored. It was an arrangement that had worked out nicely for the three of them every since Shari had begun working at J.T. Levinson.

"I've got an opening at 3 p.m." Glenn said. "Think you can get your bare butt over my desk then?"

"Any time you want!" She winked, and continued down the hallway with Judy.

As they turned the hallway corner, Judy caught sight of Neil Stader, one of the interns, touching the rubber breasts outside her office. He was using both hands, and he was squeezing them quite firmly.

"Excuse me, mister!" she said accusingly.

Neil jumped, and turned around to face the false mammaries' owner.

"Oh, sorry Miss Sanders! I was just..."

"Wanting to feel my breasts?" Judy asked.

Neil nodded shamefully.

"Well, you can feel mine if you want." She leaned towards him.

Neil looked at her, shocked. He turned to glance around him, afraid he was being set up for a prank. When it was clear it was a sincere offer, the young intern reached out and touched Judy's naked breasts.