Nude Secretaries Day: Year One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True. Maybe Katie just isn't that type of girl," David said. "Which is a shame. She's got great tits."

Irvin smiled. Katie's double D's had indeed played a role in his decision to hire her.

"Yeah, she does." He looked at David. "Can I tell you a secret?"

David nodded.

"I've slept with Katie," the CEO said.

"Really?" David said. "Congratulations."

"My wife doesn't know. No one knows but you. So, I don't think Katie 'isn't that type of girl.' She is. I just got to figure out how to get it out of her."

"Well, you could ask," David suggested. "Play up the camaraderie angle. It worked for Lori and Judy."

Irvin thought about this.

"Not a bad idea." He zipped up his fly. As he turned to the sink, he stopped, and turned back to David. "Some advice for you. You don't get many chances with girls like Shari. If you can get between her legs, do it. Your wife will never do for you what a girl like that will do."

David zipped up his pants as well. After washing his hands, he turned back to his boss. "Hope we get to see Katie naked today too."

Irvin nodded in agreement. "I'll see what I can do."

Irvin left the restroom and made his way back to his office. He took a look at his fully-clothed secretary and silently lamented.

"Katie?" he asked.

"Yes sir?" she asked, looking up from her screen.

"Have you heard back from Nantel yet?"

She shook her head.

Irvin had been apprehensive about what Nantel's reaction would be to the email Katie had sent them. She'd taken the proposal of expectations Valia had written up and emailed it to them just before lunch. Katie had specifically asked that they respond in the event they had any questions, and Irvin had been certain that they would. Now he had to worry that he'd offended the widow of his former boss, but he'd promised himself he would stand firm in his expectations.

"Do you think Mrs. Levinson is mad?" Katie asked.

"Couldn't say. But I want you to let me know the minute she replies," he said.

"I will." Katie returned her attention to her screen. Irvin moved towards his desk, but stopped, and turned back to his secretary.

"Oh Katie, one more thing."

She looked back up at him.

"Have you considered taking off your clothes like the other secretaries?" he asked.

Katie's face turned red. She'd spent the entire lunch hour feeling the pressure to expose her body, and fearing humiliation at the thought of actually doing it.

"Sir, I- I'd be really embarrassed to do that."

Irvin looked at her understandably.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Katie. Most of the other girls are doing it. I hate for you to be the lone holdout, considering how much courage it took the other girls to undress."

She thought about this. For months she'd been reluctant to dress too sexy at work for fear of her coworkers suspecting her affair with Mr. Halliwell. Now that nearly every secretary but her was nude, it was now more suspicious that she was one of the more modest secretaries.

"That's true," she admitted. "I'm just afraid people here will suspect that this isn't the first time you've seen me naked."

"No one will ever know," Irvin said. "I've got more to lose than you do, Katie. I have a wife."

The phone on Katie's desk rang.

"Why don't you answer that call?" he asked. "When you're done, if you decide you want to join in, just go ahead and undress. If not, no worries. Okay?"

"Okay," Katie agreed.

She sat down at her desk and answered her phone.

"Irvin Halliwell's office," she greeted.

She heard furious screaming on the other end of the phone.

"I'm sorry, who is this?" she asked.

More angry yelling followed.

"I'll get him for you." She turned to her boss.

"Mrs. Levinson want to speak with you."

( . )( . )

Carolyn Levinson was scowling for the entire drive to the J.T. Levinson offices. Her 19-year-old son Toby had barely looked up from his laptop in that time, preferring instead to remain immersed in a video game with his headphones on blasting music. He sat across from her in the back of the company limousine in the hope of avoiding conversation.

"I still can't believe he sent me that email. The nerve of Halliwell!" she fumed. She looked at her son. "Toby! Will you look at me, please?"

He pulled his headphones from his ears. "What?"

"I need you to focus. This is an important meeting we're heading to!" she said.

"I don't get why I have to go too. I have stuff I could be doing back at the office."

"Toby, Halliwell just told us we basically have to redo all of the work we've been doing for them for the past year! We need to figure out what we're doing wrong or we could lose our biggest client!"

Carolyn fiddled with the three gold bracelets around her wrist, as she usually did when stressing out about something, be it work, her son's personal life, or the evening news.

"Most of the changes they requested were stuff I suggested we do from the beginning," Toby muttered, rolling his eyes.

"You watch your tone, young man. I'm the one with the marketing degree and I know what works and what doesn't. We just need to explain to them that if our approach isn't working, the problem is something on their end and not ours."

"Okay Mom, I'm sure we'll convince them," Toby said as earnestly as he could.

Carolyn looked out the window.

"Besides. There's a lot of pretty secretaries at this company and we need to find you a girlfriend."

Toby rolled his eyes.

"I HAD a girlfriend and you made me break up with her," he grumbled.

"She wasn't good for you! You don't want to date a girl who isn't a virgin. It's just not right. We'll find you a good girl one of these days. It's just like- now this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Bruce, would you pull over please? Alongside those scandalously dressed ladies?"

Toby's face dropped and he looked up from his screen.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he asked, panicking.

The limo driver pulled over to the side of the road, and Carolyn rolled down her window. She looked out at two young women in tight black leggings, one with the word "juicy" printed on the ass, the other reading, "sexy," walking along the sidewalk.

"You two!" she shouted. "Come here please!"

"Mom! Leave them alone. Please!" Toby whispered.

The young women turned to look at the frowning businesswoman.

"Can I ask why you ladies feel the need to dress in such a provocative way? Have you considered the message that sends to the young men that see you?"

The women burst out laughing.

"Is something funny?" Carolyn asked, angrily.

"Mom, please! Can we just go?" Toby pleaded.

One of the women flipped Carolyn her middle finger and they both walked away laughing. Carolyn rolled up her window, fuming.

"Typical example of this generation! Disrespectful to adults. And disrespectful to themselves!"

Toby elected not to argue with her, having learned the futility of it enough times in the past. The driver continued driving down the road to the Williams Building. He pulled into a parking garage and Carolyn and Toby got out. The mother and son entered the building lobby, where a security guard was seated at a desk.

"We're here to see Irvin Halliwell of J.T. Levinson," Carolyn said.

The guard picked up a phone and pressed two numbers. The phone at the reception desk on the fifth floor rang.

Although J.T. Levinson had no formal receptionist, Diane McClellan, whose office was located closest to the elevator, was unofficially appointed as the office's front desk phone babe. When she heard the phone at the reception desk ring, she scurried out of her office to answer it.

"J.T. Levinson," she greeted.

"Carolyn Levinson, and her son Toby are here," the guard said.

Diane recognized the names. She was about to ask if they had an appointment, but the phone in her office began to ring. Being as both Carolyn and Toby had visited the J.T. Levinson offices in the past, Diane had no reason to deny them entry and elected to skip the formality so she could attend to her primary job.

"Of course, send them up," she said, and hung up the phone. She quickly returned to her office while the security guard admitted the duo into the building.

"Shouldn't we have called ahead?" Toby asked.

"I don't want to give them time to prepare a BS response. Let's go."

Carolyn and her son entered the elevator and took it up to the fifth floor. When the doors opened, she immediately stepped off and headed straight for Mr. Halliwell's office.

What she saw when she entered the hallway was the last thing she'd ever expected to see in this, or any office she'd ever been in. A buxom, redheaded woman was walking the halls wearing high heels and nothing else. She looked up at her and smiled.

"Oh hello, Mrs. Levinson!" Shari said. "Are you here to speak with Mr. Halliwell?"

Carolyn's eyes widened and a vein protruded from the side of her neck. She turned to her son and covered his eyes with her hands.

"Ow, Mom, stop!"

"You're damn right I want to talk to Irvin! Get him here NOW!"

"Um, alright. Let me call his secretary and see if he's busy..." Shari stepped into her office and picked up her phone to dial Katie.

"I don't care if he's busy, I want to talk to him NOW!" Carolyn screamed, and while keeping one hand over Toby's eyes, she used the other to snatch the phone from Shari's grasp.

( . )( . )

Nothing but Carolyn's furious screaming could be heard from Irvin Halliwell's office for the next twenty minutes. Every time someone passed by, the manager or secretary would hold his or her ear to the door to listen to what could be heard from inside.

There was little to be learned except that Mrs. Levinson was angry, and she was very unhappy to find naked women roaming the halls of her deceased husband's business. After twenty minutes of yelling, there was finally quiet, but to the dismay of nearly everyone in the office, an email was sent out directed to every employee in the office.

"Subject: CLOTHING IS REQUIRED"

"Message: All employees of J.T. Levinson are required to wear clothes at all times in our offices. Please put clothing on immediately if you are currently undressed. Any found in non-compliance will face immediate termination."

"I knew it was too good to be true," John Burton said upon reading.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted," Lori remarked.

Soon she, and all of the other secretaries were back in their work clothes as they would be on any other day.

Unable to find her panties, Judy zipped up her skirt around her bare abdomen. She would be going commando for the remainder of the day, it seemed.

"Why do we have to put clothes on now?" Valia asked, as she slid her legs into her nylon stockings. "Is it not Nude Secretaries Day then? I'm so confused."

Albert peeked down the hallway before he answered.

"I had a feeling this wouldn't go over too well with certain guests of this company," he said. He pulled a sexy photo of a centerfold model from his office wall and tucked it into his desk drawer.

Before long, a phone call summoned Shari into Irvin's office. She left moments later with her head low.

"It was nice working with you all," she said glumly as she passed Lori and Judy in the hallways.

Her fellow secretaries gasped as they watched Shari gather up her belongings and place them into a blue plastic tub.

"He FIRED you?" Lori exclaimed.

Shari nodded sadly.

"This isn't right," Judy said. "That woman doesn't run this company. Irvin has no backbone if he's going to let her call the shots."

Shari picked up a stuffed bear on her windowsill and dropped it into the tub.

"Irvin has a lot of respect for the Levinson family," Albert said, stepping into Shari's office. "Carolyn was here during the early days, and even though she and Irvin butted heads a lot, he won't forget her contribution to the company, even if she left to start her own."

Shari pulled a box of girl scout cookies from her desk drawer. She looked at them and held them out for Lori, Judy, and Albert to take.

"Thin Mints, anyone?" she offered.

No one accepted. Shari contemplated putting them into the tub, but dropped them into the trash can instead.

"This is crap," Lori muttered. "I'm so sorry, Shari."

"Don't sweat it. We'll be in touch," the redhead said.

Diane peeked into Shari's office and her face dropped.

"Shari, I'm so sorry. I should have warned everyone that Carolyn was coming up," Diane said guiltily. "I was busy with ten things at once and just wasn't thinking."

"It's not your fault Diane," Shari said. "We all should have known something like this could have happened."

Diane said nothing. Her coworkers were quiet as Shari carried her plastic tub of belongings out of her office and headed for the elevator. Lori, Judy, and Diane waved her goodbye.

Not long after, Irvin burst from his office, visibly shaking with rage. He passed the plastic breasts hanging on the wall outside Judy's office and pointed at them.

"Throw those out. I don't ever want to see those in this office again."

"I'll take care of it," Katie said. She took the breasts from the wall and carried them to the elevator to dispose of them in the dumpster on the first floor.

"I'll miss those," Judy said sadly, as she watched Katie walk off with the plastic boobs.

"Me too," John said, walking up behind her. He pinched her bottom and said, "goose."

"Not quite the same when I have a skirt on, is it?" she remarked.

John smirked but agreed.

"I don't think the twins have gotten dressed yet," Lori offered. "Maybe you can goose them one last time before they put their clothes back on?"

"That's not a bad idea," John said, and sucked his index and middle fingers on both hands. He took off down the hall towards Tami and Tori's office.

Lori looked to Judy.

"To be honest, I might miss that too."

Judy laughed and rolled her eyes. They heard two squeals come from the twins' office.

Lori looked at the empty coffee mug on Shari's former desk.

"You know, the guys weren't lying when they said Shari made the best coffee out of everyone in this office. What do you say we drink the rest of the last pot she made before it's gone?" she asked.

"Why not. Diane, care to join us?" Judy asked.

Diane shook her head and left down the hall. She disappeared into her office and shut the door. Lori looked at Judy.

"She's going to hate herself forever for this," Lori said.

( . )( . )

Shortly after 3 p.m., Glenn Harlow emerged from his office and looked at Diane.

"Can you send Shari in here? I have an appointment with her and she hasn't showed yet."

Diane's face sank.

"Oh. Shari just got fired. I'm sorry, Glenn."

"Fired? What the hell for?"

Diane realized Glenn had been on the phone so long he likely hadn't even read the company email that had been sent out.

"Carolyn Levinson stopped by with her son and they saw Shari naked and she completely flipped. She demanded Shari be fired and Irvin, well you know how he'll move the sun to any part of the sky she asks, so now she's gone and all the secretaries have to wear clothes now."

Diane twiddled a pen in her hand. Ever since she quit smoking she had to squeeze a pen between her fingers when she was stressed.

"Well damn. I was supposed to give her a spanking at three. I kept my schedule clear for her."

Diane stared at her calendar, and added, "it's all my fault. I knew I should have warned everyone when Carolyn was on her way up. I feel like such a bonehead."

"No, no, you're not," Glenn assured her. "I just wish I'd scheduled Shari's spanking earlier now. I was looking forward to smacking that hot little ass of hers.

Diane stirred in her seat. She cleared her throat.

"Maybe, I could fill in for her? I mean, it is my job after all. Shari shouldn't have been doing that for me anyway."

Glenn's eye twinkled.

"Miss McClellan? Are you telling me your hot little ass needs a spanking?" he asked.

Diane nodded. He lowered his glasses and looked at her with his bare eyes.

"Don't nod. I want to hear you say it," he said.

Diane rose from her chair and looked him in the eye.

"Mr. Harlow, my hot little ass needs a spanking," she said.

He said nothing. She fidgeted uncomfortably, unsure of what he wanted.

"Will you please give me a spanking now, sir?" she asked.

He smiled.

"Well, by all means. Come on into my office."

Diane's heart skipped as she accepted his invitation. It had been ages since she'd last been spanked. She prayed it would not be too painful- or humiliating.

Diane stepped into her boss' office and looked back at him. He nodded to her and encouraged her into position. She leaned over his desk and planted her hands on the desk's surface.

"Is this good?" she asked.

"Bend over a little further," he said. "And lock your knees."

She followed his instructions.

"Perfect," he said.

Her light gray skirt was now pulled taut against the curve of her bottom. He could even see her panty lines clearly through the skirt material, just how he liked.

He swung his hand and slapped it hard against her bottom. She let out a light yelp.

"Sorry," she said, embarrassed by her noise.

"It's okay," he assured her. He spanked her again.

She let out another yelp, but quieter this time. It hurt, but she found something positive in the pain. Something that felt oddly satisfying.

He spanked her again. She barely made a sound that time. She simply absorbed the pain and processed it in her mind.

He began to spank her at a slow and steady pace. She held complacently still, enduring the pain without feeling discomposed by it. Even Glenn noted how submissively she seemed to accept her predicament. He decided to try to push his luck.

He took the hem of her skirt, lifted it slightly, and asked, "may I?"

She agreed. He lifted her skirt up above her hips so that her bottom was left concealed only by her panties. He tucked the hem of the skirt into her waistband so that her bottom would remain unprotected. He ran his palm across her behind and felt her cheeks cringe under his touch.

"Hurt?" he asked.

"Just a little," she said.

"It won't be too much longer," he assured her.

He slapped his hand across her panty-clad bottom, and she squirmed a bit more with the reduced protection. Still, she made no attempt to stop a second swat.

He gave her a second, and a third, and a fourth and a fifth, but Diane seemed determined to accept each one with dignity.

"You're doing great, dear," he said.

"Thank you," Diane replied gratefully. "I- I know you were hoping to spank a naked lady today. I'm sorry I was too shy to do that for you."

He patted the small of her back understandably.

"I am- VERY happy you were brave enough to do this, Diane," he said. "Your ass looks amazing in those panties."

Diane blushed.

"Thank you. I wouldn't mind if you decided to pull them down," she said.

"I'd like that," he said. "In fact, I'm going to give you a choice about what happens next. Would you like to be spanked, or goosed?"

Diane thought for a moment.

"Goosed," she said. She'd been spanked plenty and a goosing might mean she could get by with a slightly less sore bottom when the session was done.

"Splendid," Glenn said. He walked to the opposite side of his desk, and held his fingers out in front of her lips. "Suck."

Diane wrapped her lips around his index and middle fingers and sucked them both. She ran her tongue up and down both digits until they were soaked in her saliva. He removed them from her mouth.

"Now pull down your panties," he commanded.

She obeyed. She slid them down to the tops of her thighs and left them there. He took his wet fingers and tucked them between her legs and gently rubbed her between her labia. She moaned softly.