Nude Secretaries Day: Year One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I want to do this another way. Will you excuse me?" he asked. He went to the door and looked back her. "When I come back, have your panties around your ankles."

He stepped out. He walked down the hall to Tami and Tori's office and peeked inside. Although he was disappointed to see the twins were now back in their clothes, he was still quite pleased to see them both bending over, with their boss' hands up their skirts.

"Hello ladies," he greeted. "Hi Kent."

"Hi, Glenn!" the twins responded. Kent grunted in response.

Glenn entered the office and shut the door behind him.

"I just stopped by to borrow some 'goose juice' but it looks like you're using it," Glenn said.

Kent turned around to look at Glenn. It was then that Glenn caught a better glimpse of what was going on in front of the executive. Kent's pants were unzipped, and he was rubbing his erect penis between the twin secretaries' hips while he fondled their pussies and asses with his hands.

"For Shari?" Kent asked.

"Nope. Diane," Glenn said.

Kent's eyebrows raised, impressed.

"No kidding," Kent said. "About time that tight ass got a good goosing. Sure, take the juice. You girls can finish me off with a blowjob, can't you?"

Tami and Tori giggled.

Kent removed his hands from the girls' skirts and took a seat in their chair. The girls then turned to him, bent over, and Tami took Kent's penis in her mouth, while Tori went to work on his balls. Glenn took a peek at the girls' bottoms for a moment, before remembering what he came for.

"Want to cop a feel before you go, Glenn?" Kent asked.

"Sure," he accepted. He slipped his hands up their skirts and noted that their panties had been inched down to the tops of their thighs- and the crotches of said panties were soaked with pussy juice. He was able to easily slide his hands between their legs to give their privates a good feeling up.

Their young pussies and assholes were tight; much tighter than Diane's or even Shari's, and quite slippery from the lubricant. Glenn gave both of sets of holes on each girl a good feel before nodding to Kent in thanks.

"All right Tami, when I cum in your mouth, make sure you share some with your sister. Don't swallow it all yourself," Kent said.

"I won't," Tami said. She removed her mouth from his penis and pressed her open lips against Tori's. She let Kent's pre-cum and some of her spit seep into her sister's mouth before the girls returned their mouths back to Kent's manhood.

Glenn shot his coworker a thumbs up before grabbing the bottle of KY Jelly on the desk.

He brought the bottle back to his office, and was pleased to see that Diane had followed his instructions to the letter. He panties were around her ankles and her bottom was quite bare. He hoped that she would be as into this as the twins were as he opened the bottle of lubricant.

"All right honey, this is a goosing that's very different from anything you've experienced before," he said. "Now spread your legs apart. As wide as you can."

Diane slipped her panties off her left leg and spread her legs apart. Her stance was quite impressive. Her cheeks had spread wide enough to give him a clear view of her open anus and her labia had slightly spread as well.

Glenn ran his palm softly up her inner thigh, higher and higher up, until his fingers were close enough to her labia to graze them. He knew then what he needed to do.

He took out the KY Jelly and lubed up his index finger. Gently he slid it inside Diane's anus, all the way in. She gasped, but did not protest.

"Just relax. This is going to feel very strange," he said calmly.

With his index finger completely inside his secretary, he used his middle finger to twiddle her labia. Rapidly he flicked it to the left and right, making her squirm with delight.

"John Burton sure doesn't goose like this, does he?" Glenn asked.

Diane agreed, even though she had yet to experience a goose from him that wasn't done through clothing.

Glenn wiggled his index finger inside her, making her grunt in both discomfort and pleasure. He began to flick his middle finger against her clitoris, causing her breathing to escalate.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he asked.

Diane had to agree. She wasn't used to being touched like this by anyone, let alone her boss, but the fact that it felt so- personally violating- excited her.

He flicked her clitoris faster, and kept it at a steady pace. He could hear her softly moaning and heavily breathing. He placed his other hand onto the small of her back and held her bottom in place while he continued to flick her. She moaned harder and clutched the edges of his desk.

"Lift your left leg and rest it on my desk," he commanded.

Diane obeyed. Despite the immodest stance- he could see EVERYTHING between her legs now- she quietly reveled in the fact that he could now reach even deeper inside her than before. He rapidly wiggled his fingers, driving her further into erotic bliss.

She edged ever closer to breaking, when his teasing was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Glenn asked.

"Lori," the voice on other side said.

"Come in," Glenn said.

Lori opened Glenn's office door and had to do a double-take when she saw the naked-from-the-waist-down blonde woman inside with her legs spread on Glenn's desk. She looked behind her at Diane's empty desk and back at the blonde, still unsure of what she was seeing.

"Yes?" Glenn asked.

"Oh," Lori said, confused. "I'm just looking for Diane."

"She's here," Glenn said.

Diane sheepishly turned her head to face Lori.

"Yes?" she said, blushing.

"I- um- was wondering if you had any more post-it notes," Lori stammered.

"Top drawer of my desk," Diane sputtered, feeling as awkward at having Lori see her this way as Lori felt.

"Thanks." Lori quickly closed the door.

Glenn resumed pumping his finger in and out of Diane's rectum and rapidly flicking her clitoris and labia. Diane struggled to remain quiet. She was able to hear Lori going through her desk in the next room where she was likely hearing every moan Diane was making. But the way Glenn was goosing her was too intense, too exhilarating, and Diane's resolve broke and she let out a loud wail.

Her face went bright red; despite not being able to see Lori, she knew the brunette had heard her.

Glenn removed his fingers from Diane's body. He paused to look at her well-spanked and well-goosed bottom as he waited for her breathing to slow. She lowered her leg to the floor and awaited his next instruction, but kept her stance wide to let him know that he still had welcome access to anything between her legs or ass cheeks that he desired.

"Did you enjoy that, Diane?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Good. You may get dressed now," he said.

Diane quickly pulled her panties back up and let her skirt cover her bottom once again.

"Thanks, babe," Glenn said, slapping her bottom as she walked out of the office.

"You're welcome," she said.

She was relieved to see Lori was gone, but her top drawer was left open. Diane took a seat at her chair and felt her bottom sting slightly, while her heart was still racing.

She needed a moment to clear her head before she logged back into her computer. There was an email from Judy. "SECRETARY MEETING--- TOP SECRET".

Diane opened the email.

"Secretaries of J.T. Levinson: meet in the mail room at 3:30. Top secret matter to discuss. -Judy"

Diane checked her watch. It was 3:28. Quickly, she set up an away message on her computer and hurried down to the mail room.

Judy was there, along with Lori, Genevieve, Katie, and the twins. Diane didn't look at Lori. She knew there was no reason to feel awkward being as she'd already seen most of the women in the room naked that day, but it was humiliating nevertheless given how judgmental she'd felt towards the other women for their wardrobe choices earlier in the day.

"What's going on?" Diane asked.

Judy folded her arms.

"We have to make a stand," she said. "Shari has had all of our backs plenty of times since she started working here. Now she's been fired for no good reason. We have the power to make Irvin hire her back."

"What can we do?" Tori asked. "He can hire or fire whoever he wants. He's the boss."

"But he needs us," Lori said. "This place will fall apart without secretaries. Without us, these men will be standing around with their spam in their hand- um, figuratively speaking."

"And literally speaking," Genevieve added, with a chuckle.

"So what do you want us to do? A company walkout?" Diane asked.

"No," Judy said. We need to be present for this protest. We need to be able to voice our concerns so Irvin knows exactly how we feel about his hare-brained decision to bend to Carolyn Levinson's whims."

"Is she still here?" Tami asked.

"She's in the 'Executive Suite' talking with Irvin now," Katie said, making air quotes with her fingers. "Valia's looking after them. Judy and I already had a talk with her. She's on board with whatever we decide to do."

"So what are we going to do?" Diane asked.

Lori and Judy both looked at Diane. She shrunk under their gaze. She already suspected what they had in mind. She just didn't want to be the one to say it.

"We work naked," Lori said.

"ALL of us," Judy added.

Tami rubbed her foot into the floor.

"But what if he fires us too?" she asked.

"Then he'll have to fire all of us. We ALL have to be on board," Judy said.

Tori meekly rose her hand.

"You don't have to raise your hand to speak, Tori, this isn't kindergarten!" her sister said.

Tori put her hand down. "Okay, well, I had a really hard time getting this job," she said. "I don't want to lose it."

Genevieve agreed. "There aren't many office jobs that pay women this well."

"Then this is a huge risk we're taking," Judy said. "But if we're going to attempt it, I need to know that you ladies will have my back. Can I count on you?"

She looked around the room.

"I'm in," Lori said.

"I'm in," Genevieve said.

"Are you sure we can't just go on strike or something?" Diane asked. "Why do we need to be naked?"

"To show Carolyn she's not in charge of our company," Lori said.

"We don't want to have to scurry around putting on our clothes any time she decides to drop by here," Judy said. "We need to let her know right here, today, how things run here."

Diane sighed.

"Diane, there's no need for you to be afraid of being naked. We've all seen-"

Diane shot Lori a glance.

"Well, most of us have already seen each other naked already," Lori said. "Why don't we all show this office how little of a deal nudity is?"

"I'm in," Katie said.

Diane looked at her, surprised.

"Really?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Katie said. "Judy makes a good point. Solidarity is our game."

"I agree," Tami said. "I'm in."

"Me too," Tori said.

The secretaries turned to Diane.

"Well, Diane?" Judy asked. "What about you?"

( . )( . )

Carolyn didn't even look at Valia as she topped off her coffee mug. She sighed in annoyance when the svelte secretary set the mug down too close to the file folder on the table in front of her, and she slid the mug further away herself. Valia tiptoed away from her hoping to avoid being snapped at.

Valia walked towards Toby, whose mug was half-empty.

"More coffee, Toby?" she asked, shooting him a smile.

"Please!" he said, holding up his mug.

"He's had enough!" Carolyn said, putting her palm over the top of her son's mug. "I don't want him up all night and having to stop for pee breaks on the drive back!"

"Mom! Please!" he pleaded, burying his face in his hands.

Valia looked at him sympathetically before making her way around the table to where Irvin was sitting. She topped off his coffee mug before placing the pot back onto the warming plate.

"I do realize you have years of experience, Mrs. Levinson," Irvin said. "I'm just trying to say, that we require a few adjustments to your marketing strategy, that's all."

"But you want to change up everything we've been doing for the past six months! This list of 'business proposals' is complete malarkey!" she cried, crumpling the list in her hand.

Toby sighed. He'd been reluctant to voice his objections to his mother's ideas since the project began, but having heard Irvin agreeing with him made him reconsider his decision not to challenge her.

"Mom, it's not that unreasonable. Businesses today want to have a greater online presence and the ideas -I- had, that you shot down, incorporate exactly that," Toby said.

"Your ideas neglected the most basic fundamental understanding of marketing, Toby! Not everyone has the internet!" Carolyn snapped.

"I know that, but look, it's 2001, it's officially the 21st Century now. Marketing strategies need to evolve with the times and I think my ideas are doing exactly that!" Toby said.

Carolyn gave her son a pitying glance; the same expression she'd given him when he was four years old and told her he wanted to be a garbage collector when he grew up.

"I'd be interested in seeing those ideas you had, son," Irvin said.

Carolyn tsked.

"I don't think that's the right approach we need. I asked three of my best friends from my bridge club, and not one of them even has an email address! I think it's foolhardy to center our entire marketing strategy around an electronic fad! No one is going to be using the internet ten years from now. We need to focus our marketing on tried and true proven mediums! Radio, mail marketing, television. Things we know are here to stay!"

Toby rubbed his temples and sighed. Irvin paused while searching for the right words to say to her.

"Those are proven mediums yes, but my marketing team doesn't agree with your stance that online marketing should be sidelined, Mrs. Levinson," the CEO said. "I asked my secretary to put together a list of some examples of recent successful strategies."

He pushed the button on the intercom.

"Katie? Will you bring in that list I asked you for?" he called.

"Be right there," Katie's voice came in over the speaker.

"Now Carolyn, I'm not denying you have years of successful experience in marketing, but I think once you see this list, you'll start to agree that times are changing, and-"

The door to the Executive Suite opened, Katie Cooper walked in carrying the list Irvin requested. But shocked stares were all that met her when Irvin, Carolyn and Toby saw that Katie was completely naked.

"Here you are," Katie said, placing the list in front of her boss. She looked at him, and then Carolyn, and smirked.

Carolyn immediately covered her son's eyes with her hands and stared at Katie with her eyes blazing.

"Katie! What the hell are you doing?" Irvin demanded.

"A protest," Katie said. "Shari was unjustly fired. If she goes, we all go."

"I don't have time for this. Put your clothes on, now!"

"Not until Shari is offered her job back," she said, plainly.

"Get out. You're fired," Irvin said.

"You'll have to fire more than just me, then," Katie said. She turned to the open door. "Ladies! Come in!"

No sooner did she speak, when Judy, Lori, Genevieve, Tami, and Tori entered the Executive Suite, and not a single one of the gorgeous secretaries was wearing a stitch.

Irvin clutched his forehead. He turned to Valia.

"Valia, I'm sorry, I'm going to need you to work very late tonight," the CEO said.

Valia simply looked at the CEO, and without breaking eye contact, removed her clothing in front of him. The pen in his hand fell to the floor as he watched her blouse, skirt, nylons, bra and panties come off right before his eyes.

He stammered, before finally working up the courage to speak.

"Just- send Diane in here," he said. "I'll talk with the rest of you later."

Katie looked to the door.

"Diane?" she called out.

Meekly, the older blonde stepped into the suite as well, wearing nothing but the skin in which she was born. She was trembling. Her hands were shaking. But she didn't cover her breasts, or try to conceal her pubic hair. Instead, she shuffled to the front of the group of nude secretaries and looked the CEO in the eye.

"That's all of us," Diane said. "Are you ready to fire all of us, Irvin?"

( . )( . )

Shari sat on the bench opposite the security guard, where she'd been for the past hour. The plastic tub of her belongings rested at her side. She made small talk with the guard, making no indication she intended to leave her seat at any point in the near future.

When their conversation had waned, Shari sat back in her chair and let out a sigh. She peeked at the guard, who sat behind his desk, watching the monitors in front of him.. She winked at him. He winked back.

Shari lifted one leg off the floor, and stretched it out for the guard to see. Smooth and bare; there was no indication she was wearing anything under her coat. Slowly, she lowered her leg and raised the other.

The guard smiled, and held up his left hand to show her his wedding ring. She nodded in understanding and lowered her leg again.

The guard adjusted the front of his pants, and Shari chuckled to herself. She licked her lips, and lifted the hem of her coat a few inches higher to reveal a bit more of her bare thigh. The guard smiled, and after checking the monitors in front of him, slowly unzipped his pants. He worked his hand inside and gently fondled himself while he stared at Shari's exposed legs.

She lifted her coat even higher, and gave him a sweet come hither stare. He stroked himself faster, while she raised and lowered her legs again to give him a good peek.

Sweat leaked from his brow, and he felt a lump in his throat when Shari rose from the bench and reached into the plastic tub beside her. She removed a packet of tissues and sauntered towards him like a lioness approaching her prey. When she reached his desk, she removed one tissue from the packet and handed it to him. He took it, confused.

And then she opened her coat.

He saw her, every inch of her naked body, and he knew exactly what she intended for him to do with the tissue. He grabbed his penis and stroked it vigorously, firmly, as fast and as hard as he could while he tried to memorize every beautiful curve of her naked form.

She swayed her hips side-to-side, and cupped her hands to her breasts and squeezed them around and about. He pumped faster.

She let her coat drop to the floor, and turned around to wiggle her butt for him. It was too much. He erupted; semen burst from the tip of his penis and the single tissue she'd given him wasn't enough to contain it all.

She turned around to face him again and saw the mess he'd made, and responded by handing him another tissue. Awkwardly he struggled to clean up the dripping semen before it stained his pants. Shari made her way around his desk and knelt between his legs to assist in the cleanup. Meticulously, she wiped the cum that was leaking down his shaft and had covered his balls.

When his shaft had been wiped clean and his erection subsiding, Shari took the semen-soaked tissues to dispose of in the restroom, leaving the guard to remain at his post with her coat still lying on the floor. When she returned, she sauntered up to his side and bent over, so that her mouth was inches from his ear.

"Excuse me?" she asked softly. "Could you tell me the time?"

The guard had to tear his eyes away from Shari's body to look at his watch, but when he did, he responded, "it's a quarter to four."

It was then that the elevator doors opened, and Lori peeked out, dressed in her birthday suit. She smiled at Shari.

"Well," Shari said, looking at Lori. "It's about time."

( . )( . )

Shari was met with applause when she stepped off the elevator. All eight of her fellow secretaries were there, fully nude, accompanied by the many male employees of J.T. Levinson who were very happy to see the busty redhead grace the halls of their offices once again.