Nude Secretaries Day: Year One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do they compare?" she asked. She'd wondered for some time whether the men of the office preferred false versions of her breasts from six years earlier. or the real ones she carried now.

"Warmer," Neil said, and smiled.

"I hope you like them," she said.

Neil nodded enthusiastically. Shari looked on, proud of Judy's newfound confidence. She almost considered offering to let Neil touch her breasts as well, but decided not to risk stealing her fellow secretary's moment.

Neil thanked her and hurried away. He ran past Valia, who was struggling with the copy machine.

"Come on, print already!" she fumed. She tapped several of the buttons and the machine finally kicked on. Her eyes lit up, elated. "Yes! I did it! I got it to work!"

"I knew you'd get it!" Shari said. "I know it's tricky!"

She held up her palm to give her fellow secretary a high-five. Valia returned it.

"Only took me two months!"

As the secretaries laughed to themselves, John Burton strode down the hallway and caught sight of the trio of nude beauties and his eyes lit up. He walked up to Judy mischievously.

"Duck," he said playfully, and tapped Judy on her arm.

"Duck," he said again, and tapped Shari on her arm. He then crept up behind Valia just as she was bending over to retrieve her copies from the output tray.

"GOOSE!" he shouted, and slipped his index, middle finger, and thumb between Valia's butt cheeks and nuzzled her butthole. She squealed and jumped.

"John!" she yelled. She spun around to face him.

"Gotcha!" he said, laughing.

Lori emerged from her office just in time to see Valia's blushing face.

"Did he goose you?" she asked the new secretary.

"Yes!" Valia hissed.

"He's been goosing me all morning," Lori said. "You ought to grow up, John!"

John just laughed.

"The goose is on the prowl! Naked ladies beware!"

He returned to his office. Lori rolled her eyes. She looked to Valia and Judy.

"Well, I see you two decided to join in the fun! How are you liking it?"

"I think it's fun," Valia said. "I didn't know businesses did this. It seems kind of- what's the word?"

"Risque?" Shari suggested.

"Yeah! I feel like a lot of people would think this was inappropriate."

"There's a lot of things that happen in this company that most places would find inappropriate," Judy said knowingly. She eyed yet another male coworker giving the rubber breasts on the wall a squeeze.

"Ain't that the truth!" Lori said. She looked at the novelty clock on the wall, featuring a scantily dressed pinup girl lifting her dress and using her legs to point at the numbers on the clock's edge. At that moment, both of her feet were pointed at the 12.

"Hey, it's almost time for lunch. How about we all sit together today?"

The secretaries agreed that that was an excellent idea. When they'd gathered in the company lunchroom, the male employees were in for a lovely sight as they walked through the doorway.

"Wow! I think I'm in heaven!" Albert said as he entered. He watched as Shari, Judy, Lori and Valia grabbed their lunches from the refrigerator and took their places at one of the tables.

David entered and was equally awestruck.

"Pinch me, I'm dreaming," he said. Shari sneaked up behind him and pinched his butt.

"You're not dreaming!" she giggled.

He spun around to look at her.

"Hey! Aren't I supposed to be pinching YOUR butt, Miss Sweet Cheeks?"

"If you catch me!" she taunted.

She took her seat at the table as Genevieve and the twins entered, all three naked and all three sporting red hand prints on their delicate heinies.

"Hi girls! Come sit with us today!" Judy said invitingly. "This here is the nude table!"

All three were delighted to join them.

Tami and Tori first went the the refrigerator to retrieve their lunches. As they bent over to reach inside, John took the opportunity to strike again.

"Duck," he said, touching Genevieve's back.

"Duck," he said, tapping Tami's left cheek.

"GOOSE!" He pressed his thumb into Tori's butthole and gave her labia a light tug with his index and middle fingers.

Tori screamed and jumped.

"He strikes again," Lori muttered, rolling her eyes again.

"Think you'll get tired of that, Mr. Burton?" Judy asked.

"Never!" he snickered.

Valia sighed. "Oh, don't tell me this duck duck goose game is going to become a thing now?"

"You bet your ass, it is," Kent Biederman said, as he gave Valia her second goosing of the day. She yelped and spun around to face him and give him a glare.

Judy invited Valia to sit down before someone else helped himself to her bottom a third time, and she wisely took her seat.

"You know something? I think it's Judy's turn for a goosing!" John said. He stuck his fingers into his mouth to wet them, and crept up behind the brunette secretary.

"Don't you DARE put those fingers near me!" Judy commanded. She covered her bottom with her hands. John pointed at her.

"When you LEAST expect!" he said, grinning. Judy glared at him until he walked away.

Judy took her seat at the table with the other nude secretaries. Katie and Diane were the only two secretaries remaining who were clothed. The two of them elected to sit together at a neighboring table, despite being encouraged to join their nude coworkers.

"Tami, Tori are you two comfortable sharing a chair like that?" Shari asked.

They both nodded.

"Kent said it turns him on when our asses touch, so we always share a seat when we can," Tami said. She and her sister wiggled their bottoms so their cheeks rubbed.

"Loving it, ladies!" Kent called out from the neighboring table. Tori winked at him.

"So, how's everyone liking being naked at work?" Valia asked.

"I don't know about you ladies, but I'm having a blast!" Judy said.

Lori and Shari nodded in agreement.

"I didn't think I would like it this much, but being naked at work is fun!" Lori remarked. She shot a smile at the guys watching her from the next table.

"You like the attention, Lori?" Judy asked.

Lori nodded. The twins agreed as well. Genevieve shifted in her chair nervously.

"How about you, Genevieve?" Shari asked. "How'd you like being spanked in the nude?

Genevieve shrugged.

"It was a little nerve-wracking! I'm used to having a skirt for protection! When I'm naked, I feel so much more exposed!"

"That's the fun of it!" Lori exclaimed. For her, the fear, the nervousness, the vulnerability, all of it made the experience all the more exciting.

"Something tells me you're getting a little turned on by seeing all these naked women, Lori!" Judy exclaimed. She poked Lori in her side.

"Well, I think she deserves it. Lori hasn't had the best week," Shari said.

"Oh no, what happened, Lori?" Tami asked.

Lori stammered a moment, and answered.

"My girlfriend broke up with me last week. It's been rough. We were together three years."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Valia said consolingly.

"And her birthday is today," Lori added.

The other secretaries went silent.

"That's awful, Lori," Judy said. "I'm so sorry."

"Well, I bet you feel better getting to see all these naked girls today, now that you're single," Tori offered.

"Tori! That's a horrible thing to say!" Tami snapped.

"What? I was just saying. Silver lining, you know. Sorry I said anything," Tori muttered.

"It's all right," Lori replied. "Today has helped get my spirits up about the whole thing, honestly."

Lori sneaked a quick peek at the other secretaries at the table. Shari leaned towards Lori affectionately.

"Well, if you're feeling down, I've got something that I bet would cheer you up," the busty redhead said.

Lori's eyes lit up.

"What could you possibly mean?" she asked coyly.

Shari rested her hands on Lori's shoulders and gave them a nice, loving squeeze. She leaned even closer, so that her face was just inches from Lori's.

"How about a sexy, seductive lap dance? Performed right here by yours truly?"

Lori smiled.

"I'd like that a lot."

Shari let her hands drift down and caressed Lori's breasts.

"Right after lunch, I'll see about putting some music on. Then we'll get started."

Lori shivered with delight and crossed her legs tightly.

When the ladies were done with their lunches, Lori moved her chair away from the table and took a seat near the center of the room. Tami put on a CD of some seductive music and let Shari pick a track.

Shari stood in front of Lori, with her back turned to her captive audience. The other secretaries and men gathered around, eager to witness Shari's sexy dance.

Shari nodded to Tami, who pressed the play button on the lunchroom stereo.

As the music began, Shari swayed her hips side to side. Lori's gaze was transfixed on the redhead's bare behind; watching every movement it made. Shari twirled in a circle, sending her hair flying while she wrapped her arms around her torso in a self-loving embrace. Lori giggled with delight.

Shari sauntered towards the waiting brunette, closer and closer, until she was standing directly between the secretary's legs. Shari leaned forward, so that her enormous breasts hung just inches in front of her face. Lori inhaled, feeling herself become intoxicated by Shari's scent.

Shari let Lori's hands wander up her body. She let her touch her belly, her hips, and even her breasts. She turned her back to her and let her hands drag across her skin until her hands were on her buttocks- and then she bent over.

Lori sighed upon feeling Shari's warm, round mounds in her hands. Shari wiggled her bottom, teasing the excited brunette with her curves. She was teasing most of the men watching as well, with no fewer than five of the men in the lunchroom sporting visible erections as they watched.

Shari rested her hands on Lori's thighs and spread the young secretary's legs apart. She could see her pussy was beginning to moisten, and licked her lips in excitement. Shari sat down between Lori's thighs, and pressed her buttocks against her groin. There, she wiggled her cheeks against the brunette's

body, making Lori purr with excitement. Lori placed her hands on Shari's hips and caressed them as the redhead continued to grind her posterior against Lori's pussy.

Lori's heart raced. Her nipples stiffened, and juices began to flow from her womanhood. Shari could feel the wetness against her behind as she rubbed against her, and that only encouraged her to rub even more. Lori moaned.

"Oh God, you're turning me on, Shari!" she said, almost as a complaint.

Shari turned to face her.

"I'll stop torturing you then," she said with a smile.

Lori's mouth opened, unsure if she understood what Shari was suggesting but having a strong idea as to what. Her suspicions were confirmed when Shari dropped to her knees and began sensually licking Lori's inner thighs.

Lori looked to the ceiling and let out a loud moan. The guys cheered, and even the women were excited and curious to see how far this would go.

Shari's mouth edged upwards, until she finally reached Lori's moistening pussy. She ran her tongue up across the brunette's labia, stopping just as her tongue reached her clitoris. Lori let out a long sigh.

Shari repeated the move; very slowly so as to let Lori savor the touch of her tongue on her womanhood. Lori's breathing grew increasingly heavier, prompting Shari to suck her index and middle fingers and slip them inside her.

As Lori let out a deep breath, Shari pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy, while flicking her tongue rapidly against her clit. Lori grabbed her own breasts and caressed them as she enjoyed Shari's loving licks.

It was then that John Burton got an idea. He crept up behind Tami and Tori and whispered into their ears. Liking his suggestion, the twins took their places on either side of Lori's chair. Working in unison, the twins took each of Lori's breasts into their mouths and sucked her hard and throbbing nipples, while Shari continued to tease Lori's clit with rapid tongue flicks.

Lori's breathing quickened, while her body writhed about on her chair. Tami and Tori both worked to keep her in place as they continued to suck her breasts.

"Oooh! Oh God, yes!" Lori shouted.

It was as if she and the three women pleasuring her were the only people in the world, and she wasn't in a room with dozens of her coworkers watching her. She closed her eyes and thought of nothing but how good these women were making her body feel.

Shari, Tami and Tori worked in tandem, each licking Lori's erogenous zones. She grabbed onto the twins' hips for support and squeezed hard as she edged closer and closer to climax. Shari flicked her tongue faster and faster, until Lori could withstand it no longer.

"OH GOD, YES!" she screamed, and her body broke into a full orgasm. All of the pent-up stress in her body released and her muscles went limp and relaxed. Shari and the twins released their mouths from Lori's body, and looked up to admire their work on the very satisfied secretary before them.

"Hopefully this makes you forget all about Melanie," Shari said.

"Who?" Lori asked.

( . )( . )

When Judy Sanders returned to her office after lunch, the first thing she noticed was the rubber breasts that usually hung outside her office were missing. She paid it no mind, figuring today of all days the men of J.T. Levinson had boobs on the brain more than usual.

When she stepped insider her office, she heard grunting coming from within the next room. Curious, she peeked inside to see Barry seated at his desk with his pants unzipped. He held the rubber breasts in his hands, and was vigorously rubbing his erect penis between them.

It made sense now why Barry had excused himself so quickly during Shari's lap dance He'd asked Judy to sit on his lap while they watched the dance begin, and before the twins had even started the boob sucking, Barry had left in quite a hurry. The poor man had likely gotten blue balls seeing so much erotic activity during the day and needed a release.

"Barry?" she asked.

Shocked, he stopped stroking and looked up at her.

"It's okay," she said. "I understand you guys are probably pretty horny today. I don't blame you. Even I got turned on watching Shari shake those tits of hers!"

Barry let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank God. I was worried you'd be offended if you caught me."

Judy shook her head.

"Not offended at all. I just-" She stopped.

"What?" Barry asked.

"I just wondered if you think my actual tits look as good as those fake ones."

Barry set the rubber breasts on his desk and pushed them away.

"Judy, of course! I'll always prefer your real breasts over these!"

"I hope so. I just saw you having fun with those when my real boobs are right here for you."

Barry's mouth dropped open.

"Judy, are you saying..."

She nodded.

"Well, if I'd known you were down for some one-on-one fun I never would have bothered with these! Get over here, you hot little mama!"

Judy eagerly skipped over to Barry's side of the desk and knelt between his legs. She wrapped her breasts around his penis and gave them a warm squeeze.

"Ahh! That's how tits are supposed to feel!" he marveled.

"So much better than rubber, aren't they?" she said, rubbing his penis up and down.

Barry just nodded and enjoyed the feel of Judy's tits. She pumped them up and down, before grabbing a palmful of the lotion he already had on his desk to make her breasts extra smooth and slippery.

"What do you want to do to these tits?" Judy asked.

"Fuck them. Cum all over them," Barry said, sighing.

"You will, Barry. You will," she assured him, and continued pumping her breasts.

They felt sublime against Barry's aching hard cock. He watched as the head of his throbbing member emerged from between Judy's delightful mounds as she pumped them downwards, only to see his penis disappear into her cleavage once again as they came back up. She pumped and pumped, letting his penis grow harder and more desperate to explode into her cleavage.

Barry's desk phone rang. He exhaled, and reached for it without moving the lower half of his body so Judy could continue her work.

"Barry Knapp," he said into the receiver. He listened. "She's busy right now. What do you need?"

Judy paid the call no mind, and continued pumping her breasts up and down on Barry's cock.

"Okay, I'll put her on." He handed Judy the phone. She held the receiver between her shoulder and ear while she let Barry fuck her tits.

"Judy Sanders?" she greeted. "Oh hi, Albert.... yes, they are mine, I left them outside Valia's office....yes, if you could have her bring them here that would be great. There should be- ooh! My blouse, skirt, two nylons, a bra and panties...yes...they're not? Maybe one of the guys took them? Well, just have her bring what's there then."

Upon hearing Judy list the articles of clothing she was not currently wearing, Barry felt a stirring within his groin that resulted in an eruption of semen from his penis. The ejaculation struck Judy on the side of her face, and more dribbled onto her breasts and into her cleavage.

"Oh, Albert?" Judy added. "Could you also have her bring some paper towels? A whole bunch, please."

Judy rubbed Barry's cock with her tits until all of the semen had leaked out. Barry took the phone from her and laid it back onto the cradle. She looked up at him.

"Hope you enjoyed," she said with a wink.

( . )( . )

David couldn't take it anymore. Shari's body was driving him crazy, and his wife hadn't made love to him in over six months. With his erection taking up more space than his pants would accommodate, David did what any red-blooded man in his situation would do: he went to the restroom to masturbate.

As he walked past Shari's desk, the buxom redhead spun around her chair and stuck out her leg to block his path. He'd been in suck a hurry he ran into it, bumping his groin directly into her calve.

He turned to look at her, but she was on the phone and unable to explain herself. Instead, she simply pointed at the envelope on her desk and mouthed the words "address."

David looked at the envelope and saw it had the name Lanier Montgomery on the front. He remembered that was a firm that had recently changed their address, and he hadn't updated Shari's Rolodex. David grabbed a pen and wrote the address onto the envelope. When he was done, he watched Shari pick it up and lick the adhesive-lined ridge of the flap.

His cock throbbed even harder watching her tongue sensually glide along the flap's edge. She then handed him the envelope, and mouthed the words "mail room."

He nodded and took it. She mouthed, "thank you," and he hurried away.

He had to nearly sprint from the mail room to the restroom in the hopes his cock would not leak all over the inside of his work slacks. To his disappointment, the moment he entered the men's room, he found himself face-to-face with Irvin Halliwell.

"How's it going?" the CEO asked.

"Fine," he replied. Nervously, he went to the urinal. He didn't need to use it, but didn't want the boss knowing what he had really come to the restroom to do.

"I don't know how you do it," Irvin said. He took a spot at the urinal next to David's.

"What's that?"

"You got a cute piece of ass like Shari working in the nude. Been hoping Katie would play along, but she's not going for it."

David nodded.

"Yeah, it's been nice. Not that I can do anything about it. Wife wouldn't be too happy." David awkwardly stood at the urinal, wondering if his boss had noticed that he hadn't made a sound yet.

"How'd you get her to agree to that bet?" Irvin asked.

David shrugged. "It was her idea. I think she's just a wild spirit."

"A lot of wild spirits in this office, it seems."

It was then that David noticed that Irvin too, had also been at the urinal for some time without having made a sound.