Nude Secretaries Day: Year One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari opened her coat to reveal her naked body to her welcoming committee, and got an even bigger applause than before. It took the angry arrival of Carolyn Levinson pulling her struggling son by his arm to interrupt the celebration,

"Leaving so soon, Mrs. Levinson?" Shari asked teasingly.

Carolyn stared back at Shari in rage and pulled her son with her into the elevator.

"Wait, Mom, I need to tell Mr. Halliwell something!" Toby said.

"We're leaving, Toby! We are never working with this company again!" Carolyn barked.

Toby pulled his mother's hand from his arm.

"You can leave. I'll find my own way home," he said defiantly.

She stared at him, shocked, as he stepped off the elevator and made his way back to the Executive Suite, stomping as he went. Carolyn glared back at him, shocked and wide-eyed until the elevator doors closed in her face.

He found Irvin sitting inside alone, with an open bottle of scotch and a half empty glass on the table in front of him. He looked up at the 19-year-old as he walked in.

"I'm sorry your father's company turned out this way, Toby," Irvin said. He took a gulp of his scotch.

Toby looked at the framed portrait of his father on the suite wall, and sat down at the CEO's side.

"Actually, I came to tell you you might not be doing such a bad job," the young man said.

Irvin looked at him.

"Your mother seems to think he'd be turning in his grave."

Toby shook his head.

"I have something you should see."

Irvin looked at the young man curiously. Toby reached into his pocket and removed his wallet. Behind his driver's license, behind his voter's card, an old photograph had been tucked away. Toby drew it out.

"After my dad died, my mom and I went through some of his old belongings. We found a bunch of these photographs I don't think he wanted anyone to see. They're of his secretary. Patricia."

"Oh, yes. I remember Pat," the CEO said.

Toby slid the old photograph to him.

Irvin looked at the photo. It was dated February of 1971, and it featured Patricia, secretary to J.T. Levinson himself, working at her desk in the nude.

"My mom destroyed all the other photographs like this. I could only save this one." Toby said.

Irvin smiled.

"Well, well, well. It looks like Jim was just like the rest of us."

Toby shrugged.

"I just thought you should see that."

Irvin handed the photo back to him.

"Thank you," he said.

Toby rose from his chair..

"Well, shame I won't be working with you guys any more. My mom will see to that. But it was nice seeing this place again."

He walked to the door.

"Toby," Irvin said.

Toby stopped, and turned back.

"How'd you like to have a job here?" the CEO asked.

( . )( . )

The secretaries retreated to the employee lunchroom, where Albert got out a Polaroid camera and snapped photos of each of the lovely nude ladies. Even Diane, shy as she was, agreed to be photographed without her clothing, much to her male coworkers' delight.

Valia fished the plastic breasts out from the first floor dumpster, and brought them back as a trophy of their victory. Each of the secretaries took turns posing with the fake breasts, holding them in front of her real breasts while Albert snapped a photo.

Even Toby got in on the fun. Smiling from ear to ear, the nine nude secretaries gathered around the spry young designer to pose for a photo. Valia sat on his lap while the other secretaries rustled his hair and planted kisses on his face. They made him blush by doing one shot of him holding the plastic breasts in front of his chest, but the young man was happy to play along with the joke.

Yet Toby wasn't the only one subject to a prank. When Albert asked Judy to say "cheese," John took the opportunity to have his fingers pay a little visit between her butt cheeks, just as Albert snapped a photo of the distracted secretary.

"Goose!" John called out. He wiggled his wet fingers around inside her private parts, making the unsuspecting secretary squeal in surprise. "I finally got ya!"

Judy fumed, and playfully punched his arm.

Albert showed them the Polaroid. It depicted Judy wide-eyed and open mouthed; Albert had snapped it at the perfect moment. The photo found a place on the bulletin board outside her office, right above the plastic breasts once they'd been returned to their proper place.

There was another surprise addition to the bulletin board. Judy's panties, that had gone missing earlier in the day, had finally reappeared when someone had tacked them beneath the plastic breasts. Judy elected to leave them where they were, given that the undergarments were now soaked with semen.

Toby had a few questions regarding the act of goosing. John was pleased to provide the young man with detailed instruction and Valia was all too happy to offer her bottom up for Toby to practice upon. Although it was difficult to tell who blushed more, Toby or Valia, both 19-year-olds admitted to greatly enjoying the experience.

Irvin entered the lunchroom, and upon watching his employees grope, tease, and fondle the nude secretaries, he walked up to Katie and rested his hand on her hip.

"I don't think we need to keep it a secret anymore," he whispered into her ear.

She smiled and nodded to him.

"I want to send Shari a little note of apology. Brief, but meaningful," he said.

"I'll make sure it sounds sincere," the secretary said.

He kissed her forehead.

"And when you're done, I want to spread your legs and screw your brains out."

He gave her butt a firm squeeze.

"I'll get right on it" she said.

David watched as Irvin and Katie walked from the lunchroom with his hand planted firmly on her ass every step of the way. Irvin gave David a thumbs up and looked towards Shari and winked. David glanced at his busty secretary mingling with her coworkers and he felt his cock throb.

"So," Shari said, taking a seat at a lunch table and crossing her legs. "Nude Secretaries Day. It's a thing, is that right?"

"That's what Harry told us," John said.

"I think we ought to adopt that. Make this an annual event. What do you think?" Shari proposed.

"Heck yeah," Albert said.

The other secretaries agreed it would be a fun yearly tradition, and the men were very much excited about the prospect of seeing their lovely secretaries in the nude every year.

"So, how about we petition to have it put in effect?" Lori suggested.

"Would everyone here sign it?" Shari asked.

The response was overwhelmingly positive. Even Diane, reluctant as she was, agreed to participate if such a holiday were made into an annual tradition.

Shari retreated to her office, and got on her computer to type up the petition. Satisfied with the wording, she set the document to print.

The printer in David's office kicked on, so Shari hopped over to retrieve it, humming cheerfully as she went. As she bent over to pick up the freshly printed form from the output tray, she felt a pair of fingers slip between her butt cheeks.

"Goose!" David called.

She spun around to face him, and giggled when she saw his grinning face.

"Well, hello there," she said. "Fancy signing my petition?"

She held the paper up in front of her chest. He took it.

"Nude Secretaries Day? Debauchery like this in our office? Well, I never!" David said facetiously.

"That's right, you'll get to see these, all day, every single year!" she said, thrusting her breasts in her boss' face.

"Well hand me a pen cause I'm signing right up!"

Shari handed him a pen off his desk and he scribbled his signature at the top of the form. Shari added her name below his. As she signed, she felt his hands wander down the sides of her body.

"You're being awfully handsy today, mister," Shari said, not looking at him.

"It's been- difficult restraining myself," the manager said.

Shari turned around to face him.

"I can imagine. How long has it been since you and Linda had sex?"

David bit his lower lip.

"Six months."

Shari rested her hand on his arm.

"That's awful," she said.

"Yeah, but what can I do about it?"

Shari picked a piece of lint from his shirt.

"Well, I'd say there's two things you could do about it," she said. "One, is to go home, and hope that today will be the day the dry spell ends and she finally decides to spread her legs for you."

"And the other?" David asked.

Shari gave a delicious grin.

"The other- is you can stick it in me, right here, right now."

Her eyes twinkled. His cock swelled.

"You serious?" he asked.

"Hell yes."

"Well. Get your ass up on that desk then!"

Shari eagerly hopped up on her boss' desk and opened her legs wide. David looked at her like a famished man staring at a banquet.

"I've wanted to do this for a LONG time!" he said.

With that, he buried his face between Shari's G-cup breasts.

"BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL!" he mumbled, while shaking his face like a wet dog drying off.

Shari let out a loud laugh. "Do you just want to motorboat my titties or do you want to fuck?"

David brought his face up for air.

"Um, yes?" he said thoughtfully.

"Okay then!"

David dropped his face back into Shari's cleavage and made love to her chest mounds with his face a second time.

"Sorry! It's just- I can't do this with Linda's B-cups!" he said, panting.

Shari burst out laughing.

"Don't worry! I totally understand!"

David placed his hands on Shari's breasts and squeezed them.

"That's exactly what I need. For you to understand."

Shari did understand. She understood that David needed to unzip his pants, and take out his rock hard cock. She understood that he needed to place the tip of his penis to her lips, so that she could taste the pre-cum that was seeping out. She understood that David needed his balls in her mouth, and his cock sucked and licked by a woman that would fellate him with unbridled passion. She understood that David needed his penis tightly squeezed between two large breasts. Shari understood that David had needs, and when his pants came down, she saw to it that all of his needs were met.

She treated David's penis to a menagerie of pleasure. She sucked it, she teased it, she stroked it. She took care of all of his needs. But Shari had needs too, and she reminded David of this by lying back onto his desk and raising her legs in the air- and spreading them.

David approached her, his body shaking. He held his penis inches from her waiting vulva, hesitating.

"It's okay," she assured him. "Your cock needs this."

He pressed his head into the folds of her labia. When he felt the welcoming kiss of her wet lips upon his swollen member, he knew his penis was exactly where it belonged. He pushed, and slid his shaft all the way inside her.

She was indeed correct. David's cock did need this, and judging by the sigh she emitted when he entered her, her pussy needed it just as badly. He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed his pelvis against hers, and the magnitude of his pleasure was unmatched by anything he'd ever experienced with his wife- or any woman for that matter.

She grabbed his necktie and pulled his face to hers, and effortlessly slipped her tongue into his mouth. He wasn't expecting it, but wasn't caught off guard. She made the gesture feel like the most natural motion in the world. He sucked her tongue, with slow deliberate strokes with his lips, while she did the same to his penis with the lips of her pussy.

He crawled up onto his desk while continuing to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. She kept her legs where they were- in the air, spread open, leaving him plenty of room to move between them. David made good use of the space; pounding her hard and fast while he enjoyed the sight of her breasts jiggling from the movement.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth, and let her return the favor of sucking and licking his tongue just as he'd done to hers. She did- she sucked it quickly and lovingly, spilling plenty of saliva into his mouth as she did. She let out a moan, a quiet one, but one clearly born out of rising pleasure. He could hear her breathing escalate, and she was clutching his shoulder harder than she had before.

He maintained his course, pumping, pounding, and caressing as Shari's moans got increasingly louder and more frequent. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and whispers and moans were escaping from her lips.

"Oh David....oh David...."

He closed his eyes and delivered to her what she was asking.

"Ooohh!"

She wanted more. He gave her more.

"Oh David....oh David!" she cried louder.

He pumped inside her; thrusting fast and hard; maintaining the tempo of his thrusts and her moans. His cock pulsed and leaked from the tip inside her. His body grew more tense.

"Oh David! Oh David" she cried out even louder.

"I'm here baby, I'm here" he assured her, and squeezed her forearm assuringly.

"Oh David, I'm going to cum!" she called out.

"Do it baby! Do it!" he urged.

"I'm almost there I'm almost there I'm almost there!"

He grabbed her breast and squeezed it, and felt the tension in her body break. She let out a loud moan and wrapped her legs around his waist, squeezing him tightly. He felt his cock explode, shooting a white load of goo inside her, one after another. She gasped, and her body gently went limp.

Their pulses slowed. Their breathing returned to normal. They stared into each other's faces.

"Oh fuck," he said.

She laughed.

"Fuck is right," she said.

David withdrew from her vagina and zipped up his pants. Shari hopped off his desk and grabbed a tissue to wipe up the semen that was leaking from her labia. He glanced at the clock on his wall.

"It's almost five o'clock. Guess... I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I'll be here. Clothed," she said.

David chuckled. "Yes, you fulfilled your end of the deal. But just so you know- you didn't HAVE to be naked today."

"Of course I did! We had a deal!" Shari said. "If I'd won, I'd have expected that extra vacation week."

She opened the plastic tub on her desk and began returning her belongings inside to their proper places in her office. He leaned against the door frame between their offices and looked at her.

"Shari, you can have the extra vacation week!"

She looked up at him. "Don't be silly! You won the bet!"

David shook his head.

"You were right. That ref's call WAS bogus. But you were a sport about it anyway. And- you got eight other babes to lose their panties to boot. Hell, you earned this."

Shari gave a sheepish grin.

"You are too sweet." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, I forgot my petition!" She grabbed the signed form from David's desk. "Time to get some signatures!"

With that, David watched Shari, petition and pen in hand, walk out of her office.

( . )( . )

Shari had no trouble acquiring signatures from her fellow secretaries and their respective bosses. Lori and John eagerly signed their names, as did Judy and Barry. She caught up with Valia and Toby as they were leaving the office together, and both of them added their names as well.

With a bit of goading from Shari and Lori, Diane signed as well. Glenn offered to sign on the condition that Shari let him give her the spanking she was scheduled to receive earlier. Shari walked out of his office with two very red butt cheeks and one additional name on her petition.

Genevieve and the twins were very enthusiastic about signing as were their bosses. Shari even got a few of the office interns to pad the list as well.

When the petition was filled out with over twenty signatures, Shari went to place the document on Irvin's desk, only to find the space was occupied by the writhing bodies of Irvin and Katie. She laughed and placed it on Katie's desk with a note to forward it to her boss.

It took several months, but after discussing the matter with his VP's, Irvin finally agreed to implement Shari's proposal and establish a new company holiday.

Over a year had passed since Shari's bet with David when they day finally arrived. Shari, Lori, Valia, Judy, Tami, Tori, Genevieve, Katie, and even Diane reported to work completely naked in honor of the company's first official Nude Secretaries Day.