Nudist Camping Pt. 03

Story Info
Surveying the damage.
1.1k words
4.38
3.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary awoke first. he pulled his t-shirt on. It barely covered is ass but didn't want to face the bear without any clothes on. He climbed out of bed leaving Jennifer and Brad spooning under the covers. Gary looked out the window to see if he could see any sign of the bear. No sign so he slowly opened the door and stepped out. Through the trees he could see what was left of his new friend's tent. He decided to wait until everyone was up to go take a look. He started some coffee and scrambled some eggs.

Pretty soon Jennifer poked her head out. She also had one of his t-shirts on which covered her pretty well. She thanked Gary again for saving them and gave him a big hug. At that point Brad poked his head out the door. Brad was a few inches taller than Gary so the t-shirt really didn't cover that well at all. Gary offered coffee and eggs to everyone and then suggested they survey the damage.

Almost immediately they saw the damage the bear had inflicted. The tent was in shreds, clothes were strewn everywhere. A pair of Jennifer's panties were half way up one of the trees. The sleeping bags were destroyed as were both of the backpacks. Based on the look of things there was very little to salvage and both Jennifer and Brad felt lucky to be alive. Jennifer shivered and Brad put his arm around her to comfort her. Gary joined in for a group hug.

They did salvage their hiking boots and socks but there wasn't a piece of clothing left undamaged. They did their best to clean up the mess. Jennifer's blue panties would remain hanging from a tall tree as it was unreachable by the group. The next group through here would have to wonder about how they got there.

Gary told them he could drive them back to their car and they could stop at a Walmart on the way to pick up some clothes and other supplies. Gary had shorts Brad could wear but nothing really that would fit Jennifer well very well. The packed up the camper, got it hooked up to the truck and headed out.

Gary's truck was a two door older truck with just a bench seat. They had a couple hour, back road drive back out of the woods to Jennifer and Brad's car. It was getting pretty warm and the AC wasn't working that great. Jennifer again surprised her boyfriend when she asked if they all wanted to drive the next hour or so naked. The guys, of course, were game and in seconds the threesome was naked.

Gary couldn't help himself and soon he started to feel his erection grow. Brad noticed and soon he was growing as well. Jennifer quickly grabbed both men by their cocks and started to stroke them together. Brad reached over and started fingering Jennifer. Gary slowed the truck way down so as not to crash.

Up ahead there was a clearing that Gary pulled off into. It was getting hot in the car so Gary suggested they regroup outside under the trees. The all piled out and ran naked into the woods. Jennifer knelt in front of Gary and began to lick and suck his beautiful cock. She was pretty sure she was falling in love with it. Brad walked up next to Gary and now Jennifer had 2 cocks pointing at her face.

Gary's cock was about 1/2" longer and a bit thicker than Brad's. Both were rock hard and Jennifer took turns licking and sucking them. Occasionally she would take both tips in her mouth at the same time. At first Gary and Brad were a bit uncomfortable with their hardons touching. But as Jennifer continued to suck she started to suck more than just the tip of both of them.

The area was sort of a meadow so Jennifer asked the guys if she could try something. She asked Brad to lay down on his back and spread his legs. She then asked Gary to do the same with his legs spread over Brads. This put both their cocks pointing straight up and touching each other. The guys were still a bit uncomfortable but both wanted to make Jennifer happy. This position gave Jennifer the opportunity to suck both guys at once. Jennifer felt like such a slut. Her mouth was stretched wide to take both of her lovers. As she took more and more of them into her mouth she started to finger herself.

Gary had never really thought about another guys cock but he wasn't minding what was happening here. Rubbing against Brad while Jennifer sucked them both was pretty exciting. Brad had always wanted to try something with a guy. Months ago during a love making session he had confessed this to Jennifer. At one point she looked up at Brad and winked.

Jennifer's mouth was getting sore and she had one more thing she wanted to try. Jennifer stood up and then squatted over the guys. Slowly Jennifer lowered herself down onto both cocks. She was facing Brad with her back to Gary. Brad reached up and started to massage her tits. If she felt like a slut sucking 2 cocks having them both inside her made her feel dirty and used and she loved it. Jennifer mouthed "I love you" to Brad as she started to moan loudly.

Gary couldn't believe how good it felt. Being smashed up against Brad inside Jennifer was an amazing feeling. The three of them began to move in unison. Brad and Gary lifting their hips together and Jennifer lowering herself down at the same time. Jennifer had never felt so filled. All three were getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Jennifer started first and she moaned loudly and muttered "of fuck oh fuck!" Brad felt himself cumming next. He thrust upwards and started to unload deep in Jennifer. Gary could feel Brad cumming. He could feel the cum shooting through Brads cock. That pushed Gary over the edge and Brad got a chance to feel Gary cum. Jennifer pressed down so she was filled with both cocks. She felt Brad shoot followed closely by Gary. The feeling was dirty and oh so sexy.

Slowly both guys slipped out of Jennifer and she could feel their warm cum leaking out. Off in the distance they all started to hear what sounded like a truck approaching. They all hurried to the truck and had just put their T-shirts back on when a truck with a guy and his dog came around the corner, waved and headed towards the lake. 10 minutes earlier and he would have seen quite the show.