All Comments on 'Number 24 Pt. 02'

by TheBlindMan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is fantastic! Hope's naivete is adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but plot issue

In the first one you established he had entered the women's locker room and then in the second the men's swim team used the locker room.

Now, a few possibilities exist that could make this work as written, first and least likely is the men's swim team made a mistake both before and after the practice and used the women's locker room which would be odd but maybe there was a problem that closed the men's but that also is odd that they were finishing up yet one guy wanted to use a new locker...

Second: the men's swim team is in on the con having been informed Hope is there and what her situation is which explains the 'delay'. Problem here is getting them to go along with it which skirts the edge of credibility for strangers wanting to participate in significant risk with little reward for unethical behavior.

Third: they weren't the men's swim team but were actually the fraternity guys that are helping out and are in on the con and had to take the time to get there which again explains the 'delay'. This is most likely given that with that list mentioned the fraternity is already at least marginally okay with the gray to dark ethical considerations inherent in this situation. Granted, she has slightly consented to some of this but good consent requires full disclosure and/or advance agreement of consensual nonconsensual activities. Given the supposed apparent lack of this discussion, that puts this situation in the darker levels. This is also most likely since the fraternity will likely be getting a naked cheerleader convinced to show up at the fraternity already agreeing to certain things and thus more likely to be willing to take the risk with some potential reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FUN STORY

LIKE YOUR STORY, KEEP GOING IT IS A FUN TAKE ON THE CHEERLEADER FANTASY

TheBlindManTheBlindManover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! To answer a specific point raised below without giving away too much of the plot: even though there appear to be discrepancies within the story from Hope's perspective here, they are resolved when we revert to Myles' perspective for the next section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous