Number 24 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll need to gag me again," she allowed, voice tight. "I can't trust that I won't make a sound."

Hope could not bear to look, so kept her eyes closed, opening her mouth wide instead. She thought she heard a small groan from above her, but quickly dismissed it as the sound of the canvas bag shifting. In a moment, she felt something press into her mouth, then more and more of it until she was almost choking, her jaws straining, her cheeks bulging. She opened her eyes as Myles said, "Here, I'll have to tie it in place." He brought a knee-high sock into view as he leaned in to the bag, pressing it tightly against her lips and forcing the mass in her mouth even deeper down her throat before tying it off behind her head.

Her short respite from the first gag had not made this second gag any easier to bear, Hope soon discovered. She tried to moan that it was too tight, but barely any noise escaped her lips. This only seemed to confirm to Myles that he'd packed it correctly.

"Good!" he said, leaning back. "One last step, now."

She had hoped that there might be more fanfare, a few more moments of fresh air, but Myles, it seemed, had done all he needed to do. Without another word, the canvas above Hope began closing together as he zipped it shut; cutting off her view of the ceiling above until finally she was left alone in the dark, sweat-smelling bag. Tiny pinpricks of light could be seen between each zipper tooth, but not enough to illuminate the inside of the bag, and not enough to make out anything on the outside. She realized suddenly, looking at the zipper, that there was nothing to pull on the inside of it. There was only one hook on the outside of the bag, and there was no way to reach it if you were closed off within.

Once again, she was trapped, with only Myles to set her free.

Hope felt herself shift, and in a moment she was off the ground, her bound form pressing into the bottom of the bag. She moaned as the bag shuddered up and down. Myles was walking, it seemed. She heard the changing room door creak as it was pushed open, and Myles whispered from somewhere close to her bag:

"Don't worry," he said. "The only person who knows you're in there is me."


12