Nurse Bettie

Story Info
Enema treatments from a private nurse.
1.4k words
4.09
9.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Bettie

Some years ago I was hospitalized with a minor condition. One of the nurses who cared for me was rather young and quite busty.

"Would you be interested in making some money as a private nurse?", I asked.

"What would I have to do?" she replied.

"I need an enema on a weekly basis."

"Really. That's a bit unusual."

"I know, but I will pay you quite handsomely."

"Let me think about it"

I have her a card with a my address and telephone number.

Two weeks after leaving the hospital Nurse Judy gave me a call and agreed to come over and administer my enema. When she arrived, she was dressed in pale green hospital scrubs, not exactly the sexiest outfit and they certainly didn't show off her figure.

"Where shall we do this?" she asked.

"I have a spare bedroom upstairs all set up," I replied. I lead her to the room. There was a queen sized four-poster bed with an end table containing rubber gloves, KY jelly, and paper towels. A filled gallon capacity pumpkin bag hung from an height adjustable stand with a 12 foot hose leading to a Bardex nozzle.

"I see you have some of the essentials"

"Just some."

"You should have a 100ml capacity syringe for injecting castor oil into the rectum. Also Vicker's vaporub is good as a lubricant. It leaves a cool burning sensation in the anus. You should also have some buttplugs for holding the enema in when the nozzle is removed." Nurse Judy explained.

"Clearly I have much to learn." I commented.

"Let's get started." she replied. I removed the bathrobe I had been wearing and revealed my nude body. I got on hands and knees with my ass pointing towards the foot of the bed where the end table was located. The nurse lubed up her fingers and inserted one in my anus. She rotated it several times and then inserted a second finger.

"How's that feel?"

"Not too bad." I replied.

"Okay, now how is this?" as she inserted a third finger.

"That's a little tight".

"And how is this?" as she pressed her finger against my prostate gland. That started a reaction in my penis.

"That's pretty good." I replied.

"Excellent!" replied Nurse Judy. "Now let's insert the nozzle."

She slid the tip of the Bardex nozzle into my well lubed anus and pushed until the inner balloon was fully inside my rectum. "Why the different colored squeeze bulbs?" she asked.

"Red is for internal balloon and black is for external. That's better than having them the same color." I replied.

"Good point," as she started pumping the internal balloon. I got to four squeezes without too much difficulty but the fifth squeeze produced a grunt from me. Plus the balloon was pressing against my prostate so I really started to develop an erection. "An interesting development, I see, but not unexpected." commented the nurse. She applied three squeezes to the external balloon and then tugged on the nozzle to make sure it wasn't coming out."

"Let's start the flow." and she released the clip that was holding the water. I felt it immediately as my intestines started to fill. I hadn't told the nurse that I had administered a small enema to myself before she arrived to empty my intestines. I wanted to take as much water as possible. Occasionally I would get a cramp, she would stop the flow and massage my belly to help relax the cramp. Of course, all this water really helped my erection.

"You'll have to take care of that yourself," the nurse said. So I stroked my cock with one hand as the water continued to flow into my ass.

I eventually held three quarters of the bag before I couldn't take anymore. However, Nurse Judy said I had to finish jacking off before she would deflate the Bardex balloons and remove the nozzle. I started stroking like mad in order to cum and expel the enema from my bowels. I came soon enough and the nurse deflated the two balloons in the Bardex nozzle. She helped me to the bathroom where I removed the nozzle myself and expelled the enema into the toilet. Judy had retrieved by bathrobe and I put it on.

As I paid her I suggested a sexier outfit for next time.

"What do you have in mind?"

"A white 8-suspender garter belt with white stockings. White shoes like the nurses had in the 1950s or 60s. White panties and a white pushup bra to attenuate your bust line. A white nurse's uniform in the style of the 1950s or 60s, and a white nurse's cap. I'll pay for the entire outfit."

"Okay. I think I can get most of those items."

Thus began an interesting six months of enema treatments from my private nurse. I learned to hold a two quart enema with the use of a butt plug for 30 minutes and a three quart enema for 15 minutes. I eventually got to where I can take over a gallon of water but I couldn't hold it for long. We tried different positions including lying on my back and having my ankles cuffed high up on the four poster bed. Sometimes I wore some of my women's lingerie; I like to cross dress. Nurse Judy even found a strap on dildo which had a hollow tube for delivering an enema while I was fucked in the ass. Once we tried extreme belly inflation using a bicycle pump but the resulting farting was a turn off. Throughout all of these sessions, I would get quite an erection, but Nurse Judy would never touch my cock.

At the six month anniversary point, Nurse Judy called before the appointment.

"When I arrive tonight, I want you wearing your black 12-suspender garter belt, black stockings and black high heel shoes. Nothing else; no panties and no robe. Also set up your bed with the cuffs on the posts. I have a surprise for you this evening."

"Sounds mysterious but I'll comply."

When my doorbell rang at the appointed hour, I answered just as Judy demanded. I was quite surprised when I saw two nurses on the front porch.

"Sir, I want you to meet Nurse Bettie." Judy said. Bettie was equal to my height with black skin. I stuck out my hand in greeting, but Bettie reached past my hand and grabbed by cock.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm sure we'll get along just fine." Bettie said. "Shall I lead the way to the fun room?"

"I think that is best." I stammered as Bettie maintained her grip on my cock and dragged me upstairs.

"Lay on the bed and hoist your feet to the cuffs." Nurse Bettie demanded. I did as she ordered and soon my feet were cuffed to bed with my legs forming a wide V at the end of the bed. As Nurse Bettie put on a pair of rubber gloves, Nurse Judy climbed on the bed and sat on my face in the cowgirl position. She was not wearing panties.

"Eat my pussy!" Judy demanded.

I did as she ordered with great relish. Meanwhile Bettie had applied lube to her fingers and was working them in an out of my anus.

"I've got a toy I want to insert in your ass. Is that alright?" Bettie asked.

"Yes" I mumbled as Nurse Judy ground her pussy on my mouth. She then unbuttoned her nurse's uniform to show that she wasn't wearing a bra. I reached up and grabbed her bouncing breasts as she rode on my lips.

Meanwhile, Nurse Bettie had inserted the toy in my asshole and was pushing it in deep. Then she would pull back and push it in again. "Probably a strap on" I thought to myself.

All this sexual activity continued for ten minutes until I heard Nurse Bettie exclaim, "I'm cumming," and I felt an unusual sensation in my rectum. Nurse Judy got off my face and I was able to see that Bettie was fucking me with her cock. She pulled out her nine inch long black cock and stuck the Bardex nozzle in my ass. "Now to push that cum deep into your intestines," she said.

Nurse Judy said, "I'm moving away and I wanted to find someone to take over our sessions. When I discovered that Bettie was a transexual, I thought you would really enjoy her attention to you."

I certainly did and after two more sessions with Nurse Bettie, I asked Bettie to move in with me so we could have more frequent sessions. She agreed.