All Comments on 'Nurse Coco Comes-Out Ch. 06-07'

by XerXesXu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Are you retarded? This was like reading a story written by a monkey and we are worse for reading it.

I have no idea what the hell you wrote and have zero desire to revisit this abortion.

I usually suggest an editor; but in your case...therapy. And maybe a prison sentence because you, sue, are a menace to society and it wouldn’t surprise to discover that you’re a sex offender on parole.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I applaud your persistence, if not your good sense. You keep throwing the same garbage story out after readers comments, and scores , show that it is almost universally disliked. Give it up and try something different.

XerXesXuXerXesXuabout 3 years agoAuthor

by Whackdoodle  on 19 hours ago

Hi Whacko,

Please excuse the familiarity; I feel we are kindred spirits in some ways.

Thank you for your comment. I note that my story moved you; that’s gratifying.

It’s even more gratifying that you made an effort. Many of the ‘emotional and negative’ comments I see are certainly sub-standard; no wit, no sting, no entertainment – a waste of everybody’s time. But you started strong and developed your theme.

I’d give you 5, but for your Freudian Slip. You refer to me as Sue in the context of sex offending. This is a reference to a woman who abused you as a child; perhaps your mother even?

Are you a motherfucker?

Such tales are the most popular on Lit. If you were to jot down your distressing history and share, a great many readers would enjoy reading it, and you would, perhaps, get a degree of closure on you unfortunate past.

Simply awful

by Anonymous user on 9 hours ago

Dear Anonymous,

Pleased to hear from you.

I’d like to remind you that:

IF YOU DON”T VOTE YOU DON”T COUNT.

Had you rated my story 1, that would have dragged my rating down, but you didn’t.

As to your query, clearly your standards are much higher than the vastly experienced man/woman behind the curtain. Have you ever thought of setting up your own site where only people with your refined sensibilities could publish?

by 26thNC  on 9 hours ago

Hello Loser,

I hope you don’t mind me calling you Loser. Even though the 26th hasn’t lost since 1865, it hasn’t won either. And that’s a long time to pass with the absence of a win.

I feel we’re on a journey together, and will meet often. You appear to be one of the garbagista. You are a record breaker, thousands of comments without publishing anything, but your comments lack wit, sting and entertainment. Although your efforts have been prodigious you have done nothing to improve the standard of abuse on Lit.

I encourage you for the future to make an effort, see if you can aspire to the standard set by your colleague Whacko. You might consider joining forces.

The Loser and Whacko School of Literary Criticism. How could that not succeed?

DickeredDickeredabout 3 years ago

The dialogue is tiresome. Not one single spoken sentence has any reference, which is required for conversations with more than two people and every so often when it's two people.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Xerxer, my boy , my wit is strong enough to know that if I did try to write, I would likely be as bad at it as you are. At least I have enough self respect to not embarrass myself, something that you obviously don’t have as you keep posting this trash like this. Whack and I are only two of the many who laugh at your efforts. You should thank me, I gave you a *2.

XerXesXuXerXesXuabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello Loser,

So soon.

‘I feel we’re on a journey together, and will meet often;’ prescient words.

I’m slightly saddened that you’ve taken none of my encouragement to heart, but there’ll be time.

Your misspelling of my handle is lame, and hardly supports your claim that your wit is strong.

A patronizing ‘my boy’ addressed to your elders also is of schoolboy quality.

Do you really have enough ‘self respect not to embarrass’ yourself by polluting Lit with poor quality commentary? Let others decide.

I understand that, like anonymous, maths may not be your strong point: I blame your teachers, not you.

Anonymous thinks that there is no such thing as a minus rating, so did not rate; you gave me 2*.

Note that I hover on about 1.65. Had anonymous rated me at 1, my rating would have fallen, a negative score. You are worse. You actually raised my rating.

I’ll be honest, my kink is, I’m a sadist. I place my stories where they’re likely to cause the most distress. What would please me is to score a perfect one. Then along come people like you pair, and drop No Bombs, and 2 Bombs on me, simply through innumeracy. This is frustrating.

I suppose you’ll now indulge in a shower of 5 bombing, just to frustrate me more, but Lit’s fraud sweeps will find you out.

So our journey begins.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Let’s do it XuXu! I’ll go along on your journey just to keep you company, as apparently no one else is willing. Write me another one soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous