All Comments on 'Nymphomaniac Ch. 01'

by AngeliqueRich

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DavBooDavBoo9 months ago

Wow! I can almost feel the beat of the music as I

read this. Where is this club? I need to meet with you there. An excellent hot short tale. Keep up the great work.

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Intensely erotic; suspenseful. Character and storyline with potential to be explored.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very evocative!! Brilliant piece of work! Captured the feeling and intensity of the moment! Would love to know what kind of doctor she needed to see!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You into chicks? I want to suck those pierced tits of yours and rub your pussy while one guy fucks you hard and his friend fills my cunt with his hard cock. Then I want to lick your juices up, licking your pussy dry while both guys double penetrate me. Name the place, I'll be there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I saw a sex therapist once , I fucked every man in my family , uncles , grandfather, step grandfather , older cousins, both stepfathers, I loved seducing them , I would fuck the therapist while telling how I seduced them he loved it , never charged me for my sessions, I love talking nasty while being fucked , they all enjoyed it and oh my step father was a preacher he was my fav !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngeliqueRich@AngeliqueRich
A ordinary woman who has hidden her fantasies for too long. After my divorce i decided started to write them down and let the world discover them

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES