All Comments on 'Obedient Ch. 01'

by cozywe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

How is his life easy when he does everything? Sounds like a pretty non-easy life. Sounds like a pretty crappy existence where she makes his life miserable and he doesn’t get a say.

Sounds like the opposite of a good marriage….for him.

CriticalTraditionCriticalTraditionabout 2 years ago

Some of the best content I've read here in a long time

cozywecozyweabout 2 years agoAuthor

@CriticalTradition Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No for certain, cozywe, that if whackadoodle disapproves it's just like getting a HUGE thumbs up from someone with a brain!

DannyeightDannyeightalmost 2 years ago

How can this be (currently) rated at 4.25? It's a 5/5, no question about it. A great concept expertly crafted into a story that grabs your attention right from the start. The style and cadence of the writing makes it as delightful to read as it is thrilling to absorb. Thanks for publishing this Cozywe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As she comes back home grow a backbone and tell her she is a domineering creep and leave her locked out of her own home.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

And where in your story is the love and affection for each other? Or is your marriage a game where she says what to do and he has no say in it? Your story sounds more like superior-subordinate than partners in a marriage. What is supposed to be good about this partnership is not clear to me! 1*!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think it's more fun when the control isn't absolute, and there's some room for resistance.

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

Well , I am a huge fan of wholesome and loving mind control relationships like the 'in Emily's pocket' of yours . So as much as I hate this , I don't think I should complain about it because it's already tagged with Femdom and humiliation so that's what there is and for the ones who love these things , this story is the perfect place , I mean as much as I hate those things , I've mistakenly read and experienced plenty of these things so yeah as much as I know this story is one of the best I have ever read .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

But ever so short.

Needed much more extended sex, of whatever kind she wanted.

Needed details.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous