All Comments on 'Obedient Ch. 06'

by cozywe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CriticalTraditionCriticalTraditionalmost 2 years ago

Another excellent entry. I especially enjoyed the finger-gesture based body control

CriticalTraditionCriticalTraditionalmost 2 years ago

On a second reading, the sensation control is also very appealing. I can't say which is better

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14almost 2 years ago

cozywe, this series about Sophie and her ability to control others' minds is absolutely wonderful! It's perhaps the best idea of mind control I have ever read. I LOVE female domination and you hit a home run with your writings. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is personally way to cruel for him. I thought she at least loved him but it doesn't feel like it

cozywecozywealmost 2 years agoAuthor

@vietnamvet14 Thank you! Glad to hear your enjoying them!

cozywecozywealmost 2 years agoAuthor

@CriticalTradition Thank you. A huge part of the fun of writing these Sophie series is figuring out new ways for her to use her powers and new situaitons to put her in. I always try to add something a little bit new in each story.

cozywecozywealmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I totally get where you're coming from. I'm sorry you didn't like this chapter very much. When I wrote the first chapter I was trying to frame it as a normal, loving relationship that just happened to have a massive power imbalance. When I tried to plan out how to keep the series going, it became clear that it was going to be impossible to make it believable that Sophie genuinely loved Matt AND flexed her power over him with each new chapter. I wanted more than anything for these to be stories where she was all-powerful and humiliated him, so I decided to move away from portraying it as genuine love and more of a goddess-slave worship dynamic. I also decided to build an escalation into Sophie's behavior into her character. As each chapter goes on, I'm ramping up what she's willing to do to Matt and others. She not only gets off on exerting control over Matt, its the only thing that makes her feel anything anymore. I would like to say that there is an end goal in mind here. I'm aware that she's going too far and there's a resolution in mind.

I would also like to say that even though this relationship isn't about genuine love, I think it could be very fun to write about a couple with a similar power imbalance, but where they both do love each other. I think I'll try writing that actually. For it to work the mind control would have to be only inadvertent or confined to consensual activity in the bedroom. It could be cute. Kind of like a Bewitched vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it! Hoping for more of Sophie’s cuckolding adventures :)

AddisonSislutAddisonSislutalmost 2 years ago

I think this series is great tbh. I like the escalation Sophie ongoing through and how she's pushing her limits and Matt's. She's losing herself in her own power and that's hot. Matt's a lucky boy 😂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is an amazing story! Will there be a chapter 7 coming out at some point?

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

Wow , now she just doesn't use her control on his husband (who clearly likes it so I don't want to complain) but she lied to him even after having so much control on him, she cheated on him and that's what I really hated a lot, I mean cuckolding was way more than something that I hate but since he was ok with it , it was still ok but this thing was way too much . Not only she lied to him but used her powers on a sweet couple and seriously ruined their relationship, i know it might feels like yeah it's even better but it's seriously not , I was seriously disappointed with Sara and Sam one but she atleast let Sam go to her lover and made them remember nothing at all so the relationship between them became fine as usual but this one was just like a forever deal . She corrupted a sweet girl into a dominating bitch like herself and a loving man to a slave , I really don't feel by anyway that there would be something called love in that relationship too , I mean in Sophie's case the husband enjoys being a submissive, not completely but yeah to some extent and it's been always like that . But now she made another relationship into a toxic one and I know that after sometime Julie would just lose her love for her husband and would be corrupted into a bitch like Sophie whereas the husband doesn't even exist anymore, there's nothing called soul in her body anymore , it's just a shell or a robot programmed to work as a slave , I just kind of guess that she would just him as her slave , use him as her moneymaker and get into relationship with someone other because she isn't Sophie who just can control any person she wants , she is Julie a sweet girl who probably just wanted a loving relationship so would surely be get tired of this fucking master - slave relationship and most probably would end up cheating her husband. I just hate this chapter.

Satyam4005Satyam400510 months ago

I just re read the whole story again , feeling a whole less stimulated so I thought I just reacted too emotionally which I shouldn't, this story was just completely about Femdom so yeah i shouldn't have reacted that way . Sorry for this . But still , when Matt said "Maybe Sophie was right after all, I thought. They did seem happy." , I interpreted it ,even in my re-reading too ,that the author is trying to tell us that Sophie made the relationship better , which I still can't agree and I still believe the words which I said last time about it as right

Satyam4005Satyam40059 months ago

Well after 7 day of frying my brain with different chapters of maths and physics, I just realised that it's story and not real life , so maybe just maybe , Julie will be in love with Kurtis for forever and like that new adjustment. Well , I just wanna know this , please author, can you tell me will Julie be going to love him forever or just use him as a slave like Sophie treat her husband . I hope you'll tell me what you thought when you made this chapter and won't change it just to dodge my or anyone else's criticism as I know that you are an experienced and tallented author so you wouldn't care about the criticism much and will be continuing your work here

cozywecozywe9 months agoAuthor

Hello Satyam4005,

I'm happy to clarify some things if it puts your mind at ease. First off, I'm glad you've gotten some enjoyment from my stories. There will still be future chapters for all my current series (At Sophie's Mercy, Obedient, In Emily's Pocket) as well as some new series. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the timeframe on those stories will be. Based on recent history, I'd say months at least.

So when I write a story my primary goal is to write about things that I find to be a turn on. Often that's fetish content, but also some straight romantic stories like Pitching a Tent. I try as best as I can to keep specific fetishes separated into different series and tag them appropriately. The humiliation/femdom stuff ends up in a Sophie story. Gentle femdom goes in Emily's Pocket. And romantic stuff goes in Pitching a Tent.

Inevitably, someone who enjoys one of these series checks out one of the others and comes away less than pleased. I get a lot of comments telling me Emily's Pocket is so much better than Obedient. And then I'll get other comments who think Emily's Pocket is boring and I should focus on Sophie. I enjoy writing it all. I'll keep writing all of it for as long as its interesting to me and I'll leave it to readers to find the stuff they like and ignore the stuff they don't. So I have sincerely no ill will towards you when I say that if you don't enjoy the Obedient series, don't feel like you have to keep reading those. If the previous chapters are off-putting to you, I suspect the future ones will be too.

I'll be very blunt about Obedient. I find those humiliation situations hot and I like writing about them. That's my main goal with the series. Humiliation mind control smut is very hard to write in a way that makes it a morally ok thing to do. So for that reason after Chapter 1 I moved away from telling a story that is supposed to be romantic. Sophie is not a good person. I'm not trying to imply that she is. There's another aspect here that muddies the waters a bit and that's that the character narrating this story is under Sophie's mind control. As the series progresses I am trying to escalate two things: 1. Sophie is becoming more and more drunk with her power. 2. Matt is losing deeper and deeper parts of his own mind to Sophie's influence. I'm an amateur writer and this is a tough thing to pull off, especially since this isn't a novel and I have no way to tweak the early chapters like I wish I could.

I'm going to keep pushing forward anyway for a couple reasons. One is that having a character who is bad and does bad things allows me to write stories that I find hot. And the other is that there's a coming resolution to this. Sophie won't keep pushing these boundaries forever without consequence.

In one of the other comments on this chapter you can see me have the idea for In Emily's Pocket. That series was a way of me wiping the slate clean to see if I could tell a story with essentially the same premise while keeping it light, romantic, and clearly consensual. In that series you can see me bending over backwards to make it clear that both people involved are deeply enjoying it. I hope those stories are unambiguously about two people who are in love and having fun and not hurting anyone or each other. If that's more your cup of tea, I don't blame you for focusing on that series.

I hope this cleared up the questions you had. Thanks for being a generous reader of my stories. I hope you'll keep enjoying any new ones I put out.

Thanks,

Cozywe

Satyam4005Satyam40059 months ago

Thank you for the reply author but it seems you misunderstood me . I only asked about the relationship between Kurtis and Julie, nothing else. I know what are you trying to do and I respect that . As a reader, I respect your work and even though I don't love these humiliation stuffs, I started this series as I thought it's 1st chapter was going to be in a romantic way. But after I read your reactions and comments I realised that nah , it isn't going that way but still the husband was doing fun with being a submissive and being dominated by Sophie so I commented even there too that I'll still be reading this because it is still fun and as long as the husband wants it , I don't care if she even kills him . And so , I have no any problems regarding Sophie's and matt relationship, the thing which I hated was the latest chapter because before it everything was going perfect and even though I am into those stuffs , I liked it as it's best for the ones who likes the humiliation stuffs. In latest chapter , she ruined a other relationship and i interpreted it that you were trying to show us that she didn't ruin the relationship between Julie and Kurtis instead she made it even better and that's what made me hate this chapter. I am not saying anything about those humiliation stuffs that she does with her powers even I won't complain about her relationship with Matt too , I just had problem understanding what did she do with their relationship.

I guess you said those things because you misunderstood me as thise toxic people trying to criticize every concept they don't like even though that story is best in that concept and many people like that. Trust me I'm not one of them , I try to explore as much as I want and try to understand everything neutrally. If you are going to make a new chapter about Sophie, I'm going to read that too and trust me , neither I complained about Sophie's humiliation stuffs in the past and nor will I complain about it in the future too .

Satyam4005Satyam40059 months ago

And yeah , you are an awesome author so yup I'll keep reading your works as I enjoy every one of them ❤️🥰

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your writing is amazing. How I wish to be Matt and have someone have that level of control over me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous