Object of Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
A forgotten wife finds the attention she desires.
1.5k words
4.07
5.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Stay Here With Me

Light shines through the window as you start to slowly open your eyelids, squinting at the brightness. It doesn't take you long to realize that she's not laying next you.

You feel something squeezing your cock, bringing your head up to find her kneeling between your legs, both hands wrapped around your massive morning wood.

"Time to wake up sleepy head" she says, stroking your cock with a big smile across her face.

You don't have time to speak before she lowers her head down and starts to lick the tip of your cock. Circling the head before bending over to suck on your balls while she continues stroking you. You can only muster enough strength to let out a breathy moan. You reach down and place your hand on her cheek.

"This is quite the wake up call." You finally say, before she turns head and begins to suck on your fingers, taking them deep into her throat while she locks eyes with you.

"Goooooodddd daaaammmnnn..." you moan. "That is so hot..."

"We haven't even gotten started" she says, removing your fingers from her mouth and return her focus to your cock.

She sticks her tongue out and licks you from your balls, all the way up your long, thick shaft until she reaches the tip. She takes the head of your cock into her mouth, opening wide to fit it in. As she works her way down, taking it deeper into her throat, you can see her naked ass sticking straight up in the air.

She notices you staring at it and starts to move her hips up and down, shaking it for you. You want nothing more than to be behind her and in control again like last night but she's in control now.

She starts to force your cock deeper into her throat. You can feel it hit the back of her throat. She doesn't gag or miss a beat, just continues to push it further until she's swallowed the whole thing. She holds it in for a moment before coming back up for air. Drool escapes her mouth and starts coating the top of your dick. You she pushes your cock all the way back in again as she starts to get used to the feeling.

She continues her carnal assault on your thick meat, covering it in her saliva, preparing it for her waiting pussy.

Suddenly she pulls off of it and starts to kiss up your stomach and onto your strong chest. She finally reaches your lips and kisses you deeply, sticking her tongue deep into you.

"My turn." She says in demanding tone. She continues her climb up the bed until her knees are on either side of your head.

"I had my breakfast, now it's time for yours." She says, placing her hands on the top of the bed frame to steady herself as she brings her sweet, wet pussy to your mouth.

You start by kissing it, just around her clit. Teasing her and making her legs shudder at each kiss as you hear her soft moans. Then, you stick your tongue out and begin licking her, working your way into the folds, a little deeper in with each lick. She tastes amazing, every time is better than the last.

You bring your hands up and grab her ass hard as you begin to speed up your pace. Using your arms to push her hard into your face.

She starts to shake and twitch more violently as you can tell she is getting close.

"Don't stop baby...right there..." she gasps, letting go of the bed frame and massaging her tits. She tilts her head back as her breathing rapidly starts to increase pace. She squeezes her nipples hard and moans loudly and you bury your tongue as deeply into her as you can.

"Fuck yes baby...yesssss..." she moans, finally getting the release she had been looking for. She drops back down, sitting on your chest for a moment to catch her breath before rolling off of you onto her back.

"Ok, we both had breakfast, but you still don't look like your full." You tell her, nodding towards her soaking wet pussy as you start to slowly stroke your cock.

"I guess you're right" she says laughing "you have something to fill me up?" She asks, reaching over and grabbing your cock from you.

"I think I can help with that..." you tell her. Getting up and moving between her legs as she continues to lay back on the bed.

You spread her legs out and push your cock into her. It slides in easier than last night, warm and extremely wet as you fill her up.

You continue fucking her this way for awhile, enjoying the view as you watch her writhe in pleasure. You want to try something new though.

You pull out of her and get up off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" She moans "I don't think I'm full yet."

"Im not going anywhere babe." You answer back, grabbing ahold of her legs and pulling her to the end of the bed.

"Sit up and wrap your arms my neck" you tell her "and hold on tight."

You grab her hips as she locks her arms after placing them around your neck. You lift her up off the bed, holding her under her ass and kissing her deeply. You are her personal trainer after all, you should show her what's she's paying for.

You look down and hold her out from your body slightly so you can see your cock. You drop her down slightly to get her lined up before pulling her in as your dick pushes its way inside her. Using your arms, you begin to rock her back and forth, fucking her while you stand up at the end of the bed.

"Holy fuck..." she moans "I've never been able to be fucked like this before..."

You start walking over to the bathroom, continuing to fuck her in your arms as you do. Once you reach the bathroom, you hold her in front of the mirror so you can see each other. She's fixated on your large cock moving in and out of her as you continue to use her.

You watch her ass bounce and jiggle as each thrust hits her harder.

You want more though.

Setting her ass down on the sink in the bathroom, you lay her back up against the mirror. You could feel her hard nipples against your chest as you held her. You need to taste them too. You remove your cock from her and kiss her down her neck as she wraps her legs around you, pulling you tightly in. When you reach her breasts, you tease her a bit, kissing around them but not touching her nipples yet. You finally give in and start to suck on them. Swirling your tongue around them and biting them.

She starts to shake and twitch again, you know she's close and this may push her over the edge. You stop just before she can get off again. Kissing back up her neck and onto her soft lips.

"Ready to get filled up?" You whisper in her ear. She just nods her head and moans.

You stand back up and pull her ass to the edge of the sink. Her pussy is dripping wet in anticipation for its meal. You know she's close already so you know you will have to go hard and fast in order to cum at the same time as her.

You immediately start to fuck her hard the second you enter her. Holding her waist and not holding back at all. Roughly fucking her and she wouldn't have it any other way. She loves to feel your strength, it was part of her attraction to you.

"I'm close baby...please...go harder..." she screams, and you oblige. Pulling her into hard by the hips and thrusting as fast as you can. You tense up and push yourself deep into her. Shot after shot of hot cum filling her aching pussy.

The warmth and power of your orgasm sent her over the edge and she wriggles and shakes in pleasure as another mind blowing ocean of pleasure washes over her.

"Fuck baby" she says in between breaths "do we have to leave tomorrow?"

"Let's just get the most out of the time we have." You tell her, kissing her on the forehead, still throbbing inside her.

"What if I get on my knees and beg you?" She says, biting her lip.

"Doesn't hurt to try." You say.

She gets down off of the sink and falls to her knees.

"Please...baby..." she moans, face to face with your cock as it slowly begins to soften, covered in both of your juices.

She reaches out and grabs it, sliding her hand up and down the shaft as you quickly begin to come to life again.

"I'll do anything..." she whispers, looking up at you as she kisses the head of your cock.

"Just stay here with me..."