Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies Pt. 06

Story Info
Rear end entry for granny and an even old lady for me to try.
3.5k words
4.64
12.9k
19
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grannies and old ladies pt 6

Thank you to all the people who took time to read my story, I never expected so many would read them. I am truly honoured.

I think we have reached the final chapter in this series. But please let me know if you want more on this theme or a new adventure.

I have had comments that I should use names to make it more intimate. I have most of the time but, how many people call the grandparents by first names. It might me something done in the USA but it is not common practice in the UK. I have never called my mother, father and grandparents by the first name it is just not done here.

Now let me continue the story............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is mid-morning when I arrive back at my grandparents' house and granny is waiting eagerly on the doorstep to greet me.

"Oh Jon, it's lovely to see you back, I have missed you!" She says enthusiastically and wraps her arms around me and gives me a huge kiss on the lips.

After getting over my initial surprise at her kissing me on the lips and in full view of the neighbours. I reply, "Hello Gran, nice to see you too!"

We go inside to the kitchen where granddad is there making coffee. "Hello Jon, welcome back. Did you have a good time at Pamela's house?" He asks very politely.

I tell him and granny all about my 2 days away, but leave out all the naughty bits as I don't want to shock the poor old sod or give him any ideas.

After coffee he says he has to go out for the afternoon to his tennis club. That means I will be all alone with granny and begin to wonder what might happen. Will she be up for another sexy adventure or was the last one just a one off and now has had time to reflect on her actions maybe she will regrets it as a mistake, only time will tell.

I go up to my room to change clothes as I've been in these for nearly two days! I am just going to the bathroom when I hear the front door slam as granddad leaves for his club. I have a nice refreshing shower, get out and dry off and wrap the towel around my waist and go back into the bedroom. I am just about to get dressed when granny appears at the door, she looks at me and says, "Oh sorry Jon I thought you were dressed!"

"That's OK, gran I am just going to dress now." I reply. She doesn't move just stands there watching me and then says, "Well go on then get dressed." With a commanding voice.

I undo the towel and let it drop to the floor exposing my naked body to her. She stares straight at my cock, eyes fixed on it with real concentration not even blinking.

She walks towards me saying, "Now there's a sight for old eyes, just what I need. Now you're going to give me some of what you gave Pamela."

Yes, I think to myself it was not just a one off she really wants more sessions I wonder what she has in mind.

She is now standing in front me about 6 inches away, she kneels down with her face in line with my genitals. Moving her head forwards she opens her glossy red lips and wraps them around the tip of my cock, she sucks gently on my foreskin and pushes her tongue under the skin and twirls it around the head, probing the eye with the very tip of her tongue.

She then takes my cock in one hand and pulls down on the skin revealing my swollen cock head that is now beginning to throb. Sliding her head down the shaft of my growing cock, taking it deep into her throat, I swear I can feel her tonsils!

She pulls her head up to the tip again and gives it a huge suck as though she is sucking a stick of candy. Oh the feeling is amazing, as my old granny sucks me off. I must be the luckiest grandson alive!

She lowers her head again taking the full length of my now rock hard cock, she repeats this action 5 or 6 times and then looks up at me with a very cheeky look on her face and says, "Did sir like that?"

I stutter a reply, "Oh, b..b..b.b.bloody hell yes!"

"Well now Jon what are you going to give granny in return?" She demands.

I say nothing, just pull her up from the kneeling position move her to the bed turn her around, with her back to me and bend her over the end of the bed. Taking hold of her skirt and pulling up over her hips exposing her nylon covered ass. I force my legs between hers and easy them apart, she is now spread eagle bent over the bed with me between her thighs. I can see she is not wearing any knickers. [Good job too, easy access.]

I lean forwards so that my cock is touching the nylon of her pantyhose and rub the tip all over her ass. Oh the sensation of my dick rubbing against the nylon hose is almost enough to make me cum, but I control my urges and withdraw.

I grab the nylon either side of her crotch with both hands and forcibly rip them open so there's a gaping hole now exposing her juicy old cunt.

She exclaims, "Oh Jon how masterful you are, treat me like your bitch!"

I pull her ass cheeks apart opening her cunt even more and quickly thrust my hard cock straight into it with real force until it hits her cervix; she lets out a loud groan as it does so and then barks at me, "That's it, fuck me hard, you can be rough with me, slap my ass as you fuck me hard and deep. I love it from behind like a dog!"

Wow, I can't believe this is my sweet old granny talking like this; I'll never look at her or any old women for that matter in the same way again.

Now back to business. I grab her ass cheeks with both hands and squeeze them tightly while thrusting my hard cock deeply into her and she moans and groans, I can't tell whether it's in pleasure or pain. I hope it is both to be honest.

I am now pumping her cunt very hard and fast, I begin to spank her ass softly once or twice but then getting much harder until her ass cheeks are bright red. She is moaning and panting like a bitch in heat. It is really hot looking at my grannies ass being pounded and I can feel my sperm surging up the length of my cock.

"Granny, are you going to orgasm soon, because I am very nearly there!" I ask urgently.

Breathlessly she replies, "Yes..., Yes..., I am.......!" And with that her whole body convulses and I feel her love juice squirt over my cock and run down onto balls.

As I feel her warm juice flooding over me, my cock shoots a stream of creamy spunk deep into her swamp like vagina, I pump her again until my balls are drained.

She collapses face down on the bed and I fall on top of her we are both completely spent and lie there motionless for a few minutes.

Finally we get up and sit next to each other on the side of the bed. She leans over and kisses me, a soft smile on her face and says gently, "Wow that was a real fuck! Jon you are very good at pleasing an old lady! I hope you will always do that to me when you visit?"

"Of course granny any time you want it." I confirm with intent.

It is now quite late in the afternoon and granddad will be home soon so we get showered and dressed and go downstairs. Sometime later he walks in, we are sitting in the lounge chatting. He greets us, "Hello you two, been up to anything interesting while I was out?"

"No not really, Jon was in his room studying I think until just now and I prepared dinner for tonight."

Granny tells him without so much a flicker on her face. Wow the brazen hussy has no shame at all.

My weeks holiday is coming to the end, I only have 2 days left and want to make the most of them and I wonder if I am going to get to fuck granny or for that matter any other old women before I leave. I go up to my room and start to concoct a plan of action, to snare me some old muff.

That evening after dinner events take a turn that might just fall into my plan. While chatting with granny she tells me that the next day she has to visit one of her friends who lives in an old peoples home.

She tells me the lady is very elderly in her 80's and can't live at home any more. I ask if I could go with her to visit the old girl as it might cheer her up.

Granny says, "Oh Jon, that's a very kind thought, yes you can come along I am sure she would love it."

That night I lie in bed pondering on the next days' visit, granny did not tell me much about her friend just that she was OLD! In her eighties, but what will she look like? Will she have grey hair? Will she be very skinny or fat or medium the questions just keep running through my head, until finally sleep overcomes me.

Next morning I wake early filled with excitement and anticipation about visiting the old woman. After my shower I get dressed making sure I look smart. In the kitchen granny has made tea ready for me.

"Right Jon, you have ten minutes before we have to leave." She informs me. I sense her impatience and drink the tea as quickly as possible.

Off we go in the car, I am driving but granny has to give me directions to the home as I don't the way. It is quite a long journey and takes about 30 minutes to get there. I turn into a big driveway and approach a large red brick building it looks just like an hotel with quite a grand entrance.

We walk in through the double doors where there is a lady sitting behind desk, granny tells the receptionist, "We have come to visit Mrs Mary Thompson!"

"Yes we have been expecting you. Follow me please I'll take you to her room." The receptionist says very politely.

We go up to the 1st floor in the lift and arrive at a room with the number 6 on a large oak door it looks very grand too. "This is Mary's room." She tells us and goes back to her desk. We knock on the door and a faint voice replies "Come in."

In we walk, granny says hello to Mary and then introduces me, "This is my grandson Jon."

Mary greets me with a customary hello and I reply with the same greeting adding it's nice to meet you Mary.

Mary has Silver grey hair neatly cut and shaped she looks very smart, medium build, but with quite a big, [ no well round shall we say] bottom, squeezed into a black skirt and a large bust filling her white silk blouse.

The room is very large in fact there is a sitting room as well and we all go and sit around a polished table where a pot of coffee is waiting to be poured.

Granny and Mary start chatting about anything and everything, they are sitting opposite me on two arm chairs. After a few minutes Mary shifts her position, her skirt gets pulled up by the fabric of the seat, but she doesn't notice. She obviously has forgotten that I am sitting there as she lets her legs drift apart.

I can't help having a quick look as I am very interested to see what an 80 year old wears to cover her pussy. To my great joy I catch a glimpse of white knickers but it's not enough to tell their size and shape. Oh I wish I could get a proper look, it is so tantalising I want to ask her to lift up the skirt fully so I can see all of the knickers. But I refrain form that course of action as she is a complete stranger and grannies friend so I don't want to offend anyone.

I am still looking up her skirt pondering how I get to see more and don't notice the two ladies staring right at me.

Mary then asks, "Jon, were you looking up my skirt?"

I try to mask my embarrassment with a muffled, "No not really." I tell her.

Her response is a great surprise as she calmly enquires, "And why not, I am I too old for you, don't you like looking up ladies skirts? I put on a special pair too, just for you."

Hearing this, I nearly fall off my chair. I sense it's my chance, so take the plunge and ask her, "How old are you Mary?"

"85!" she replies somewhat self-consciously.

"No Mary, you are not too old and of course I like looking up ladies skirts! In fact I was hoping you would show me more." I reply.

She looks pleased by my request as a big grin spreads across her face. She says nothing but stands up, unzips her skirt and lets it drop to the floor and it collects in a heap around her ankles.

Now I get to see her knickers if full, they are shinny white silk no less! French style loose fitting around the leg, which allows some of her long grey pubic hairs to poke out. The waistband is pulled up high covering her slightly flabby belly. She turns around slowly, giving me a view of her plump round bottom covered in shimmering white silk. The knickers look fantastic and I have an urge to go over and rub my hands all over them, but remain seated just gazing at them. For now, anyway!

The sight of this old lady, displaying her knickers to me makes my cock start to swell and I can feel it begin to show a bulge in my pants. I try to cover it up by leaning forwards and resting my arms on my legs, but it's too late as she and granny catch sight of the offending bulge and they giggle slightly.

Mary says to my gran, "Wow look at that bulge in Jon's pants, he must be getting excited seeing my granny knickers!" and they both laugh.

Mary then winks at granny and says, "I wonder what he would do if I actually drop my knickers and showed him my wrinkled old cunt!"

Granny laughs and says, "Why don't you try it and see what happens."

Mary wastes no time and gladly pulls her silk knickers down, once they pass her hips she lets them slide slowly to the floor. Wow what a sexy tease she is.

For the first time I get to see her naked cunt in all its hairy glory, large wrinkled lips dangle down either side of a moist pink rosebud and deep furrow showing the opening of her vagina.

It is oldest cunt I have ever seen, but it looks wonderful and I can't wait to inspect it more closely. "Can I touch it Mary?" I ask, desperate for her permission.

She replies instantly, "Oh yes Jon, please be my guest, feel away and make sure you feel inside as well!"

I walk over to her and obey her command sliding my hands over her hairy bush and stroking it. Then my fingers tease her clitoris and it swells and becomes very firm, at this point she lets out whimper of joy and I know she wants more.

So I push a finger into her receptive hole and the muscles of her vagina quiver as it goes deeper and deeper into her glorious wet cavern of a cunt. My fingers explore every nook and cranny, much to her delight as she purrs in ecstasy, her cunt becoming wetter and wetter with every twitch of my fingers.

Meanwhile granny is watching all the action with real intensity and getting a bit carried away. I see her put a hand up her skirt and start rubbing away over her pussy.

"Go Jon, give it to her, she must be gagging for it now, go on get your cock out and fuck her!"

Wow what a turn on granny ordering me to fuck her old friend and watching too!

I unzip my trousers and let them fall to me knees I pull down my boxers and my erect cock springs to attention, it is ready for action. I ask Mary, "How do you want it, what's your favourite position?"

She tells me, "oh Jon, I love it doggy style, from behind and don't be to gentle, just because I'm old I can still take a good hard fuck!"

With this encouragement I have no problem bending her over the chair, her chubby white ass glaring at my almost asking me to abuse it. She reaches her hands behind and grabs the cheeks and pulls them apart and she to me, "There you I have opened it up for, now push that hard cock of yours straight up my vagina and fuck me!"

Wow, I think to myself this old woman is a real horny old slut, are all old grannies sexually depraved are have I just got lucky?

Anyway time for action. I get behind her in between her spread open legs, place my cock at the entrance to nirvana and push slowly but firmly deep into Mary's sloppy wet old cunt. She lets out a gasp as it goes all the way in and murmurs, "Oh yes that's the way, that's the way Jon. Now bang me hard and make sure you cum inside me!"

I gladly follow her instructions and start thrusting my cock into her with real force, my balls slapping against her ass each time. With each one she moans and groans and says with a husky voice, "Yes, Yes, yes, keep going don't you dare stop yet Mary has to cum and she has a lot of it too!"

I have been fucking her now for 8 or 9 minutes and think she must be ready to orgasm soon, but no she just keeps begging for more. Another 5 minutes go by but still no orgasm. Even my granny, who is watching all the action, says, "Wow I can't believe she can go this long. I am going to have to get in some serious training to be able to go that long!"

I cheekily quip, "Yes, gran you better had practice because I will expect this from you next time."

I am still banging my balls on Mary's ass. She just keeps taking the ponding. But finally I begin to feel her juice ooze over my cock slowly at first, a gentle wave of warm sticky cum, but as she reaches full orgasm, moaning loudly it turns into a river of cum so intense it squirts out backwards all over me and the chair and onto the floor making a large wet patch on the carpet.

Oh my god this woman is fucking amazing she is 85 and fucks like a teenager, I will definitely have to come again to visit Mary, for a repeat performance. I hope she can take it, mind you I hope I can too I am bloody exhausted.

After pulling my cock from her rear end I collapse into my chair puffing and panting for breath. I look over to Mary. She is sitting on her chair legs spread wide open, her cunt still pulsating oozing with a mixture of her juices and my spunk. Granny and I stare at this display in utter disbelief!

After a while we both get cleaned up and back to an appropriate state dress. All too soon our visit is over and we have to say good bye. But, like Arnie says, "I'll be back!"

On the drive home, granny and I discuss the events and both of us are still shocked by Mary's sexual staying power. Granny asks me, "Would you visit her again?"

"Too bloody right I would." comes my instant reply.

The evening passes uneventfully for once, just, dinner with granny and granddad and a bit of TV before bed.

I sleep the sleep of the dead that night completely knackered from the afternoon's activity.

To be continued............ [On my final day of holiday]