Ocean Apart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face feels hot as I turn a couple shades of red at her compliment. "You are special, Sam...I wanted to see you."

She walks over, wraps her arms around my neck, and pulls me in for a deep kiss. I taste her sweet lips while one of my hands caresses her ass. Frenzied minutes of making out pass, until we separate.

"I wish I could spend all afternoon like this, but I have an important conference call this afternoon that I need to prepare for." Releasing me from her grasp, she takes a breath and smoothes her blouse before saying, "Now, let's see what's for lunch."

Handing her the plastic grocery bag, she pulls out the sandwich and salad. "I hope you like it."

"I love it, Paul. I've never had my boyfriend bring me lunch at work before."

"I'm your boyfriend?" Hearing her say that makes my heart swell with love. It's all I've ever wanted.

After sliding her thumb across my lips, she kisses my cheek and whispers, "You've got me, Paul. I'm yours now."

After finishing her lunch, she sits on her desk, spreads her legs and I step in between them as we make out again.

"What's for dinner?" she asks, when she pulls back for air.

"Anything you want. Just as long as I get dessert between your legs."

"I'd give you my panties again, but I need them to keep my cum from dripping down my thighs."

"Maybe I should kneel and relieve you of that stress," I suggest.

Leaning back and spreading her legs further, she says, "Yes, please."

Getting on my knees, I kiss up her nylon-covered thighs. When I get to her garter strap, I slide my tongue under it and follow it to her groin. When I suck on her clit, she grabs my hair and pulls me tight against her. Then I insert two fingers into her as I fuck her. My balls churn and I'm about to come in my pants, so I pull away and take a deep breath.

Sitting up, Sam pulls me to her, licks my lips and then we kiss deeply.

"I fucking love the way I taste on your lips," she tells me.

"I love the way you taste. Period. Just wait until I stick my cock inside you and pump you full of my cum."

"You do that and you'll have to suck it from my pussy and then share it with me."

"You're my big sister, my lover, and my goddess. I will do anything for you."

"We'll see about that, stud."

And then something shakes me.

"Paul? Paul? Hello, Paul? Are you there? Paul?"

Bringing myself back to reality, I'm still sitting in my chair across from Sam and she is just about finished with her lunch. Looking down, I make sure I don't have a wet spot on the front of my jeans.

Sam stands, walks around her desk as I get up to meet her. She pulls me into her, kisses me hard, and says she'll see me for dinner.

"What do you want for supper?" I ask.

"Anything you want."

My mind flashes back to what I really want as my cock pulses. After a quick peck to the lips, I leave. I send my mom a text letting her know I'll be by the hospital tomorrow.

At home, I decide to kick the soccer ball around, to practice my foot work, and strikes.

At five-thirty, Sam walks in. After putting her things down, she runs into my arms. Tightly embracing her, I lower my head to give her a passionate kiss. The taste of her sweet lips, and warmth of her breath makes my heart skip a beat.

"God! It seemed like this day would never end," Sam says.

"I've been thinking about you, too. Let's have supper so you can relax. If you're lucky, I might even offer you a foot rub."

"Shit! Paul, you're spoiling me."

"Until the ends of the earth, babe. Until the ends of the earth." After she settles in at the table, I say, "I hope you're hungry because I grilled some tuna steaks. There's also some wild rice and a garden salad."

Sam

As soon as I step into the house, I can smell dinner. Paul is in the kitchen finishing up. I run to him, and we kiss. I'm starving, so my lustful feelings will have to wait.

After dinner, I say, "Paul, this hit the spot. I can't believe I could have had a sexy man in the kitchen cooking for me all these years. I should have stopped you from leaving that day."

"Is that the only reason you would have stopped me...my cooking?"

"No. I should have stopped you from getting on the plane because I love you."

"From now on, it will be my pleasure to cook for you."

"I fully intend on enjoying all your skills, babe," I say, with a wink.

We discuss our day, as we enjoy dinner. The food is good, but the company is better. He gets up, gathers the dishes, and then places them in the sink.

Standing beside him, I offer to help. "Let me wash the dishes. It's the least I can do for the great dinner you made."

"Unless you get naked and put on some rubber gloves, I'm not interested," he says, teasingly. "Really, I've got it, Sam.You just relax. Like you said, I'm on vacation, and you're working."

Get naked while doing the dishes? That's not a bad idea...I can't believe how thoughtful and sweet he is. He left a boy, and returned a man! A hunk of a man. I'm still standing beside him, when he suddenly turns, picks me up, and sits me on the island counter.

"I told you, I have the dishes, now just sit there, and relax. I'll be done in a minute."

Hmmm...bossy...yes, sir! Take me now, you sexy hunk! He quickly cleans up then comes to me. When he's in front of me, I open my legs so he can step between them. With his hands on my hips, my arms clasp his neck drawing him in for a slow, passionate kiss. Wrapping my feet around his thighs, I pull him in. His hands grasp my bum, and he pulls me tight to him. We explore each other's mouths in a hot, and steamy kiss. Pausing to catch my breath, I gaze into his eyes, as his hard cock presses against my pussy. Fuck! If I weren't wearing panties and he was naked...I want him so bad right now.

"I picked up some Portuguese custard tarts for dessert," he says, in a sly voice.

"You're my dessert. Now let me enjoy kissing my man."

"I'm your man? Earlier, I was your boyfriend. I must be doing something right to climb the ladder so quickly!"

"You have no idea! You're doing, and saying everything right. I'm ready to rip your clothes off right now, but we're going to go slow. I want you to make love to me. I'm ready to give myself to you, but not here. Not for our first time. I want to be comfortable in my own space. Hand me my purse, please."

I have to press my thighs together tight as I watch Paul's perfect ass walk to the chair where my purse is. When he returns, I open my clutch and remove a spare key to my condo.

Handing it to Paul, I say, "When I get home tomorrow, I want my sexy brother waiting for me. We'll spend the evening together, doing whatever you want. But...I want you to spend the night with me...to keep me warm." I flash him a seductive smile and continue, "Sometimes, I get cold sleeping naked."

I wish I had a camera to capture the look on his face as his eyes get big and his jaw drops. He is adorable, and I want him to take me right here on the island and fuck my brains out. But I'm determined to make it special for the both of us. "Now I think someone offered me a foot rub," I say, as I wriggle from his arms and hop down.

Paul

I carry Sam to the sofa and place her feet in my lap. With a dreamy look, she lets out little whimpers, and moans as I rub her feet.

Tomorrow night, my dreams will come true. I'll get to spend the night next to my sister's beautiful, naked body. But better yet, I'll get to make love to her...slow, sweet love.

After her foot rub, I pull her up to sit on my lap. Wrapping my arms around her warm, sexy body, we kiss. She purrs and sighs, as we make out. Eventually, she pecks my lips, and gets off my lap.

"Paul... it's nine-thirty. I need to go, Babe."

I walk her to the car, and give her a kiss goodnight.

"Goodnight, Sam. I love you! Drive safe, and message me when your home."

"Goodnight, Paul. I'll see you tomorrow. If you want to be naked and barefoot in my kitchen, you won't hurt my feelings."

The smile on her face is intoxicating, and something I will never tire of.

"Get out of here while you still can," I say, with a wave. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I wait until she is out of view, before going inside. I am hard as a steel pipe thinking about tomorrow. Sam said she wants our first time to be special; well, I'll make it special, no doubt about it.

A while later, I get a text.

Sam- "Just got home. Thank you for dinner,

and foot rub. You have no idea how lucky I feel.

I love you! Sweet dreams. xoxo."

Paul- "Sweet dreams! It was my pleasure, and worth seeing you smile. I love you too. Goodnight!"

I go to bed mentally planning for tomorrow. There's so much I want to do. The anticipation of sleeping with Sam is killing me.

Morning comes quick. I'm up at seven-thirty, and having a bowl of cereal. After my run, I hop in the car to go visit Dad. When I enter his room, Mom is sitting next to his bed drinking some coffee. They stop talking when they see me.

"There's my baby. You look happy today. Anything you want to share?" Mom asks.

"Hi guys. Well Sam and I talked. We worked out some issues, and have been enjoying some time together." Mom pats the seat beside her, and Dad smiles.

"How are you feeling, Dad?"

"A little better each day. I'll be glad when these casts come off, and I can get around again. So, give us the scoop."

I take a breath. It's awkward discussing Sam with my parents. I know they want us together, but I still need to be careful about what I say.

"We talked about everything. I think once she realized that our love wasn't a secret to be feared, she accepted it. She says she wants to be with me," I say, with a huge smile on my face.

"Just make sure this is what you guys absolutely want because your part of each other's lives forever. If you get in a spat and want to break up, we won't pick sides. If you're sure this is what you want, then we are here for the both of you."

Dad reiterates Mom's feelings, and wishes us well. Switching topics, I ask about Dad's progress. The doctor says he will be in pain for a while, but is optimistic about making a full recovery. I stay another hour catching up with my parents. Eventually, I tell them that I need to leave because I am making Sam dinner.

I stop by the Granville Island Market because I have a special meal planned for tonight.

Entering her condo, it smells like her. It's clean, and well decorated. Everything has its place, and neatly put away; just like her room growing up. After setting everything up, I begin to prepare our meal.

It's five o'clock, and I know she'll be home soon, so I make sure everything is ready and in place. I'm in the kitchen with my back turned, when Sam opens the door and calls out my name. When she enters the kitchen, she begins laughing hysterically.

"Oh my God! Paul! I can't believe you."

I'm at the kitchen sink wearing nothing but an apron. My ass is on full display for Sam.

"You said you wanted me naked and barefoot in your kitchen. Well, this is as close as I could come without burning myself on the stove."

Still laughing, she smacks my ass and then wraps her arms around me from behind. I slap her hand away when she slides it down to lift the apron.

"Hands off until after supper. Have a seat, beautiful. Everything is ready."

When she sees the table set for two, with candles lit and a bouquet of roses, she tears up.

"Wow! You're seriously bent on spoiling me, aren't you? I feel like I'm living a dream."

"Every day I get to spend with you is a dream come true, so why not make you feel that way also?"

Leading her to the table, I pull out her chair to sit. I pour our red wine and then return to the kitchen. She smacks my ass again, and giggles when I turn my back to her.

I have our plates in the oven so the food will stay warm. Removing them with a pot holder, I carry them to the table. I warn her that her plate is hot as I set it in front of her. I made beef roast, garlic and chive mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables. After placing a towel on my chair, I sit down to enjoy our meal together. We talk about each other's day and I recap my conversation with Mom and Dad.

"I still can't believe they're okay with us, Paul. I expected them to disown us or be mad. But they're not. They just want us to be happy."

"Sam, can you be happy and spend the rest of your life with me? I've told you what I want. But what do you want?

"Paul, I've fought my feelings for too long. Because of that, I lost you. But now you're back and I won't give you up. So, I want us to be together the rest of our lives. Whatever it takes to be with you, I'll do it. I want us to grow old together."

Getting out of my chair, I kneel in front of her. "I love you Sam." Then, I lean in and give her a soft, sensual kiss before returning to my seat.

During dinner, the sexual tension grows, as we gaze at one another.

For dessert, I prepared crème brûlée. After we finish, Sam gets up, sits on my lap, and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Paul, all of this is so sweet. From the moment I got home, you've made me feel like a princess."

Putting a finger to her lips, I interrupt her, "Hey! Look at me...you are the most important person in my life...my everything...you always have been! I'm sorry if I ever made you feel differently."

Leaning in she grabs hold of my head and pulls me to her lips. We kiss fervently as she moans into my mouth. Pulling back with a thin strand of saliva connecting our lips, she gazes at me and says, "Paul, tonight we're going to make love, and then fuck; we are going to keep fucking until we can't move. This has been brewing for years and the last few days have been torturous. We settle this, tonight."

"God Sam...you have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that." Then, picking her up honeymoon style, I carry the woman I've wanted all my adult life to the bedroom.

Sam

When I walk through my front door, I bust out laughing. Paul is naked. Not only that, but he is barefoot and in the kitchen, just like I asked him to be. Okay, he's wearing an apron, but his cute, fuzzy ass is staring right at me.

Noticing everything he's done, I tear up. No one has ever cared for me the way Paul does; he treats me like a queen. I'm captivated by the way he is determined to please me. My heart swells with love as I watch him. Paul asks if I'm ready to cross that line and I am. I want to be his...forever.

Tonight, we are going to fuck like wild animals. We want this more than anything in the world, and I can't wait to feel his hard cock in my throbbing pussy.

I giggle when he scoops me into his arms. Burying my nose into the crook of his neck, I kiss him. When he opens the door, the lights are off. Dim shadows flicker against the walls from vanilla-scented candles placed around the room. The comforter is folded back, revealing clean, white sheets and the pillows are stacked on my heirloom chest. My pussy clenches, knowing that Paul has prepared all of this...not to go to sleep, but to fuck. He is going to finally fuck me! God, how I've been waiting for this.

"Vanilla! you remembered?" I ask.

"Of course, Sam. I remember every detail about you. You were...are my addiction. I've memorized every detail about you."

Paul sets me down and then unbuttons my blouse. Bracing my palms against his chest, I stop him and say, "Paul, go slow. I want to remember this night forever. Tonight, I make love to my brother. Tonight, my fantasies and dreams come true." Sensually kissing my neck, he slides my blouse off my shoulders, exposing my black lace bra.

Placing my hands over my breasts, I ask, "Paul, are you ready to see these titties? because their excited to see you."

"I've wanted to see them ever since that day you were in the backyard tanning with Chloe. That little bikini you wore, drove me crazy."

I arch my back as he reaches behind and unclasps my bra. Watching his eyes as he slides the straps down, reveals his hunger for me. I keep my hands in place because I want him to see them all at once. The desire in his eyes makes my loins ache and when I feel he's ready, I pull my hands away to let my bra fall to the ground.

He gasps. "OH, God, Sam! Their beautiful. I can't tell you how often I've fantasized about this."

"You're no longer are dreaming, Paul. I'm yours. And so are these," I say, as I squeeze and offer my breasts to him.

Using a hand to bring my breast to his mouth, he gently takes my nipple between his lips. Flicking his tongue over my erect, pointy nub he, lets go, then slides the tip around my areola. Pinching my other nipple sends an electric shock to my cunt, that triggers my pussy to release warm, sticky juice. My body is wracked with pleasure. While paying homage to my tits, his hand drifts to my skirt's zipper, and he slides it down. Slipping the skirt past my ass, it falls around my feet. Stopping his assault on my breasts, he steps back to look at me exposed and standing there, in only my black thong.

"This is it, Paul. You're going to see your sister naked for the first time."

"Fucking hell, Sam, you're gorgeous."

Hooking his thumbs in my panties, he slides them down. Now, I'm standing completely naked in front of my brother. His hungry eyes dart between my tits and my pussy. I want to twirl and bend over so he can see me from behind, but what I want more, is him without that apron covering his bulging pecs, ripped abs, and that hard cock. I want him to shove his muscle in me and fuck me hard, but what I want more is to take this slow and savor every moment.

"All right, stud, you've seen me, now it's my turn."

Untying the apron from around his waist, I lift it off his neck and toss it away. Then, I run my hands down, through his soft chest hair. My insides ache, as my hands follow the trail downward.

"Oh my God, Paul! Your cock is perfect, just like the rest of you!"

I kneel in front of my playground, and take his hard shaft between my fingers. Wrapping my hand around his rod, I stroke it. His tip oozes pre-cum and I can't help but slip my tongue under his ridge and lick upward through his slit. When I press my tongue into him, to coax his slippery lubricant from inside, he places his hands on the back of my head and pulls me to him. My mouth wraps around his cock, as I engulf him. My cheeks cave as I suck on him and jack his cock with my hand. When Paul's knees get weak, and he falls backward onto the bed, his rod slips from my grasp and out of my mouth. I scoot toward him and nestle my tits against his legs, as I resume blowing my brother. I've wanted this for so long, but have been afraid of the consequences. No more! I won't be afraid anymore. Paul is mine and I'm his.

I continue to stroke his cock while running my tongue around his swollen crown. I once again engulf his cock with my wet, and warm mouth, taking in only a few inches. I savor him: how he tastes, how he feels. I love how smooth and warm it is, and how it throbs as my lips glide over it. I slowly bob, taking more in with each downward thrust. Keeping my tongue pressed to the underside, I leave a trail of saliva behind with each pass. I'm almost deepthroating him.

"Sam, I'm close."

I bob faster, taking him deeper into my throat. Then, reaching under, I gently massage his balls, until they tighten and a torrent of warm cum floods my belly. He must like his big sister swallowing his cock. I pull back until the tip is between my lips, and let the last of his semen gather on my tongue. It's delicious. His pipe drained, I open my mouth to show him the pool of cum on my tongue, and then swallow. Using my finger I wipe his jizz that has trickled past the corner of my lips, and bring it to my mouth. With a pop, I pull my finger out and show him.

123456...8