Ocean Apart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, babe!" Sam says, snapping me out of me reverie.

Kissing her shoulder I say, "Good morning, beautiful!" My hand gingerly travels down to her naked hip. Moving back up in the opposite direction, I trail a finger up her ribs to the side of her breast. Goosebumps form over her skin, and she shivers from the sensation. Holding my hand to stop my attempts at arousing her, she rolls towards me and we gaze at one another..

"You trying to make your girlfriend horny again?" she says, as she giggles.

"Nope! I'm just admiring how gorgeous she is, and how fortunate I am. I have the most beautiful woman in bed right now, who happens to also be my best friend and sister."

Reaching out, she pulls me by the back of the head to her, and kisses me with misty eyes.

"It's me that's lucky, Paul. You never gave up hope. You could have had your pick of women, instead you never gave up on me."

Exploring each other's body by running our hands over our sibling's form, we try to etch every detail into our memory. It's a quarter to eleven and I try to remember the last time I've been in bed this late in the morning. I'm interrupted with my thoughts when Sam says,

"I know I said we'd stay in bed all weekend, Paul, but I could use a shower and a bite to eat. You made me burn a lot of calories last night, and I need food...I'm no fun hangry."

"Your right, gorgeous! Let's go shower and eat something. Then we can come back to bed to cuddle and talk."

"I'm gonna go use the washroom first. I have a litre of cum in my pussy I need to get rid of before we shower."

Showering is entertaining. We soap and wash each other off. I enjoy lathering and washing her hair.

"Your hands are magic, Paul. It feels so good to have them in my hair, we might need to make this a regular thing."

Because I tower over her, it's hard for her return the favor and wash my hair, so instead, she washes my chest and stomach.

"You have such a sexy chest, Paul! Your stomach feels so hard."

Running her hands all over my chest, she kisses and licks my nipples while I busy myself groping her glorious ass.

We finish our shower and I leave her in the washroom to finish brushing her hair and teeth. I tell her I'll meet her in bed. Before I go back to bed, I stop in the kitchen to fix us something to eat. I make scrambled eggs and toast accompanied with cut fruit. Using the rest of the fruit and deli meats, I make light snacks for us later on. Just simple things we can eat in bed without a big mess.

Pouring glasses of orange juice and placing everything on a tray, I head back to bed. When I get there she looks up and begins laughing. "What so funny that's got you laughing?"

"I'm sorry, Paul, but I never expected to see the day my brother would walk into my bedroom, bringing me breakfast in bed, buck ass naked and sporting a large cock swinging between his legs. I'm laughing but you look sexy as fuck right now. Now come over here I'm hungry."

"Hungry for what?"

Rolling her eyes at me and shaking her head, "Food for now and the rest comes later, stud."

Going around to the side of the bed, she's sitting with her back against the headboard. Placing the tray of food on her lap and crawling up beside her I settle in. I fork scrambled eggs feeding them to her, then pull it away and softly kiss her lips.

We eat in silence just enjoying the proximity to each other, while sharing gazes at one another.

Done eating, I pick up the tray and place it off to the side. Hopping back in bed, I cradle her body while she lays her head on my shoulder. Hunger satisfied, we lay there and enjoy listening to the rhythm of our breathing and heartbeats sync up.

"Hey, Sam, feel like talking? I've given us some thought." I feel her body tense like she's expecting bad news.

"I have to return to Portugal to play the upcoming season. I've given us some thought after you asked at Stanley Park." Looking down she has tears in her eyes. I panic thinking I've said something wrong. I turn her head to look at me and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

"Hey, don't cry beautiful, it's good news. I have a plan. I just need to know how you feel about it. When I say I want you forever and won't give you up, I mean it."

"Paul, you're leaving me again. I'm scared I won't see you again. I can't help it. I'm so in love with you and the thought of being away from you is hard."

"Sam can you get a month of holidays or leave, from work?"

Nodding her head and looking at me, she asks,"Why?"

"I was thinking. I get a break in the playing season in August. You can fly to Lisbon and I'll take most of that month off, so we can vacation and explore the country together. If you like it as much as I think you will, you pack up and move there with me so we can start a new life together! If you don't like it there, I promise you, I'll quit the team and travel back with you to live here. Either way, we're going to be together."

"Shit, Paul, that's a big decision. What about my job, Mom and Dad, what would I do while you're playing?"

"Well, Sam, lets think about this. Your job? What you studied and do for a living you can do there. I'm sure European and Portuguese banks have jobs in finance and marketing to fill. Plus speaking fluent English is an asset. As for the parents? Dad will be rehabbing for the next year. We have no other family in Vancouver holding us back. I think we can convince Mom and Dad to join us there eventually, when Dad is healed up. What are your going to do while I play? Whatever you want. If you want to take some time off and enjoy a break, you can do that. If you want to work we'll find you a job. But I'm hoping, eventually, you'll want to stay home and be a mommy to our babies!"

Smiling from ear to ear she says, "Babies, Paul? How many babies you thinking of making with me?"

Reaching down and placing my hand on her tummy, "As many as you want, or will let me put in your belly." Pulling me to her, we enthusiastically kiss and make out. Pausing, she takes a breath resumes her affectionate assault on me.

"Sounds like you have it all figured out, babe. If we're going to be a mommy and daddy some day, we need to support all the little ones running around. So I'll get a job, okay!"

She continues nibbling and sucking my neck while I caress her ass. Running my hands over her hips, I pull us closer and say, "Funny you should mention support 'cause I have a couple surprises, but one you won't see 'til you come out on holidays in August. The other I'll tell you now. I'm re-signing a new contract for the new season and if I get the same as last year, I'll have close to two million euros put away and invested. I think that's a good start to a life, don't you? And with my MBA, after I stop playing, I can get a job while you raise our babies. When and if you want to go back to work, hopefully, Mom and Dad will be near us to help; if not, we'll be okay."

Rolling around playfully fondling each other we make out.

"Paul, I want to fuck you so bad right now but I want to wait 'til tonight. Your going to fuck my ass later and own all my holes. But I want to feel all your built-up cum painting the inside of my ass first."

"Stop talking like that, Sam, or I won't be responsible for what I do. You have me so worked up right now, I'm ready to put you on your hands and knees and take you from behind."

Struggling to control myself, I take deep breaths. The thought of my sister, my girlfriend, and my lover wanting me to fuck her beautiful ass has stirred my loins.

Pulling her down to lay on her back, I slide down her body and place her legs over my shoulder. Spreading her legs, I gaze at her wet and swollen vulva, then lower my mouth to lick top to bottom of her warm, moist slit. Swirling my tongue around her love button, she whimpers. First sliding my middle finger into her velvety hole, then adding my ring finger, I begin rubbing my fingers against the sensitive patch inside her pussy. Delving lower with my mouth, I lick around the stretched asshole currently occupied by a toy, then her perineum between her pucker and pussy. Rubbing her clit, I massage it with my free hand while sawing my fingers into her pussy. The stimulation of having both my hands and tongue working her sex was having the desired effect.

"God damn! You're killing me I'm ready to cum... Right there! That's it, babe keep going! Ohhhhhh Paul, I love youuuu!"

Pulling my head hard into her mound, I continue lapping her slit. She floods my tongue and face with her juices as I relentlessly lick and suck. Asking me to stop, she pushes my head away.

"Wow! you should have been eating my pussy years ago! Those girls taught you good, but that tongue and cock belong to me now. Come up here and cuddle with me, I need to rest so we can play later. When we wake up tomorrow, I don't want to walk straight for days. I want this weekend to be the best sex of your life so when you go back to Portugal, you're not tempted by any other pussy or ass, other than mine!"

Sam

After the orgasm, I was wiped. This man was good at pleasuring. Curling into him under the sheets, I drift off dreaming of a life with my brother, and kids. I try to picture what our kids would look like, and Paul running around playing ball with them. I feel so happy with anticipation of a future with Paul.

When I wake up, Paul is sitting up in bed just watching me. Beside him he has food and glasses of orange juice.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"Couple hours. How do you feel?"

"Rested and happy. How long you been awake?"

"I got up half hour ago. I went and made us some food. You're probably thirsty and hungry, so I got you orange juice and water. There's also sandwiches, crackers with different kinds of cheeses, and sausages."

"You can have the deli sausages, I already have a sausage I'm going to have, and I'm not sharing it. But I am hungry and can eat something. What time is it anyway?"

"It's a quarter to seven. Eat up and we can shower again if you want, then get up for a bit and stretch out."

While he finishes eating, I tell him I'm going to go relieve myself then start the shower, then he can join me. I want to make sure I'm absolutely clean and empty when he fucks my ass.

Opening the shower door, I hear him step in and for the next half hour we enjoy washing each other. Of course, I spend a little extra time on my ass ensuring it's as clean as possible. It's my first time having anal sex and being self-conscious, I want to be perfect for Paul.

Getting out, he wraps himself in a towel, and then stretches one open for me to step into. I turn around and he wraps it around me from behind. As I lean into him and turn my head, we softly kiss each other's lips. Brushing my hair, while he brushes his teeth, we stop and gaze at each other's reflection in the mirror.

Spitting out his tooth paste, he says, "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, Sam. They stand out against your dark hair, and I hope our kids inherit them," looking into my eyes.

Playfully slapping him on the shoulder. I turn to him.

"Stop you're going to make me cry. I know I'm not ugly, but I've never felt as beautiful as you make me feel. Do you realize how gorgeous you are to me, Paul? You could be a model, and you're the sweetest guy I've ever known. I'm the lucky one here."

Stepping towards each other, we tightly embrace one another in a warm hug. Just two people in love, needing to feel close.

Paul

Sam's condo faces Robson Street in downtown Vancouver, so leaving the lights off, I pull up a chair, and sit in front of the patio doors. Looking at the city skyline lit up, the noise from the street can be heard. Walking over to sit in my lap, Sam lays her head on my shoulder, wrapping an arm around my neck while the other plays with my chest hair.

"What are you thinking about, Paul?"

Looking at her I kiss her cheek. "Think you'll miss living here Sam, if you come to Portugal with me?"

"No! I need you more then I need this place! This city isn't what's important. I could be anywhere, and as long as you're with me I'll be happy."

I sighed with a smile on my face. "Sam, I love you! I'm never leaving you again except to play this next season, and wait for you to join me. After that, you won't be able to get rid of me."

Fervently kissing and caressing each other, I scoop her up and carry her to the bedroom. Placing her on the bed, I lean down and pull open the towel she has on, exposing her beautiful naked body to me. She reaches to pull the towel from around my waist and throws it away. Resting on my elbows, I lower my face to begin softly kissing and exploring her skin.

Things quickly escalate, and we're rolling around on the bed. Pulling her on top and sharing another earth-shattering kiss, she seductively says, "All right, Paul, it's time you fuck the ass you've been dying to have. The first load of cum goes in my ass, and if you can still fuck, we'll see where else you cum in me."

Sam

I ask Paul to reach in the night stand, and grab the lube that I have been using all week to insert the butt plug. Positioning ourselves in a sixty-nine position, I straddle Paul's face.

"I think you should put your tongue to use, Paul, and remove the butt plug while you're there. You can make sure I'm all lubed up, and ready for you. I'll take care of this end and make sure your cock is all lubed up, too."

Licking my slit, he pulls my hips down so his tongue can penetrate my hole. Teasing and rubbing around my asshole, he grabs the butt plug, and pulls it out. Slowly pushing it back in he gently invades my ass repeatedly with the plug. Finally done teasing my rosebud, he pulls it out and applies a dollop of lube. Pushing the toy back in making sure the lube is pushed inside my anal chute. Then using his finger he spread more lube around the little puckered hole, leaving it coated in the slippery gel.

Eagerly eating me, as he alternates going between my ass and pussy with his tongue, I feel my climax building.

"Shit, Paul, your tongue...I'm...Ahh."

Clenching my legs against his head, I grind my pussy down on his face hard. He keeps lapping my cream up, bringing it back to his mouth. Resting my head on his hip, I feel more lube being applied with his finger around the my asshole. Sliding his finger in, to the knuckle, my brother finger bangs my ass and it feels good.

At my end, I start a nice sloppy blowjob, leaving as much saliva behind as I can to coat his cock. Grabbing the lube, I lather his shaft from tip to base jerking him as I work the lube in. It's time to give up my last hole to my lover.

Spinning around to face him I lower my face and kiss him. "Be gentle, Paul. I want you to enjoy my ass, but I don't want to be hurt."

"If I'm hurting you at all, just tell me to stop, and I will. I won't be disappointed if you can't. How do you want me, Sam?"

"I want to be on my back, Paul, so I can see your face as you take me."

On my back, he spreads my legs and shuffles forward. Bending my knees back towards my tits, it causes my ass to lift off the mattress. Then taking his cock, he brings the engorged tip to my asshole, and begins to push. I knew from using the butt plug, I needed to relax. Applying more pressure he finally pops in, past my anal ring.

"Ummmmf...Wait, babe, give me a second to get use to it. You're bigger than my plug."

As relaxed as I can be, I say, "Keep going, Paul. Put your dick all the way in me." It's an odd sensation feeling his meaty cock slide in, filling my ass. Buried to the base of his shaft, he stops and waits for me to signal I'm okay.

"Go ahead, Paul, just go slowly at first." Sliding his cock out until it's just his tip in my bum, he pushes back in. Reaching my hand down, I massage and masturbate my clit. Speeding up and hammering his cock into my ass, he moans and grunts as his own orgasm approaches. I feel his hardness throbbing in my ass.

"I'm not sure how long I can last, Sam, you feel so tight and hot. You're squeezing my dick with your ass."

Pushing my knees back, he plunges himself into me as I continue to furiously masturbate. Grunting and moaning I know his impending release is close.

"Fuck, Sam, your ass feels incredible. I'm close. How about you? I'm going to bust soon, beautiful. Hurry, I'm ready to cum."

Pounding my ass, my perky tits jiggle from the crashing of his hips against my cheeks. Stretching my little asshole, sends little jolts to my cunt. Suddenly feeling him shoot his creamy load up inside my ass, my orgasm peaks. Clenching down on his cock, my body tenses from a powerful orgasm, overwhelming my body. Contracting and squeezing down on his dick, I try to extract every last drop. Feeling his warm semen bathe the inside of my bowels, I lay there basking in the aftershocks.

My orgasm abated, he catches his breath; both of us covered in a light sheen of sweat. Holding my legs against his chest and rubbing my thighs, he kisses my feet.

"Stay in there, Paul! At least for a few minutes or until you soften."

Pulling out after his cock deflates, he lays down beside me. "That was..." Paul said breathlessly.

"...perfect," I finished for him.

"You okay?"

"I'm more then okay. That was amazing, Paul. You're amazing. I've never been fucked like that before. You're my man now... the man I love."

"I love you also, beautiful."

Paul

Being inside Sam's ass, was like nothing I had ever felt. Remembering the first time I had anal sex I thought back to Aimee. She was my first and she was exquisite. Sam was earth shattering because of the deep emotional connection we share.

Sam's tight and warm, the look on her face, of pleasure, as I cum in her causes a euphoria to sweep over me; the endorphins still coursing through my body.

We fuck twice more after showering to clean ourselves off. She has more multiple orgasms, and I deposit two smaller loads in her. One in her mouth and another in her pussy. We complete the trifecta, and fuck all three of her holes in the same night, before falling asleep.

Morning sunlight filters in, when we wake up. It's ten-thirty and feeling the effects of a late night, we're exhausted. Kissing her shoulder and caressing her ass, she turns to me kissing my lips.

"Morning! A girl can get used to waking up being kissed like that. Don't wake up the beast between your legs. Both my holes got fucked good, and need to recuperate from all the fucking last night. I had fun, and I enjoyed the anal, so we'll be doing that again, just not all the time. It's intense. Now wait here and rest. This girl has a gallon of cum her brother pumped in her and needs to get rid of. Then we can shower and eat breakfast."

Leaving to take care of her business, I wait for her to finish and hear the shower turn on so we can wash.

"We're not fucking today, Paul. After last night, I'll be feeling you for days. Let's get out of the house and go out for breakfast. Then we'll visit Dad and Mom at the hospital."

At Denny's having a late brunch, we talk about the plans for her and us in Portugal, when I receive a message,

Aimee- "Hi Paul! Hope your well. It's been a while lets have dinner or coffee and catch up soon. Let me know what your schedule's like ☺"

Looking at Sam it's clear she sees the message from Aimee, and her mood drastically sours.

"Do you want to reply to her Paul? Seems like she misses you."

She's visibly upset, so I sit directly beside her and take her hands in mine. Looking at her I say, "Do you trust me, Sam?"

"Of course I do...but..."

"Then if you trust me, believe me when I say this. I love you...and there is nothing that will keep me from spending my life growing old with you. You're my life...my future. Aimee is someone that I love and have feelings for, but this..." Placing her hand on my heart. "Belongs to you. It always has, and always will."

1...345678