Ocean Apart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't forgotten, beautiful. We'll grab coffee and a bite to eat on the way to your work."

We each go take care of our personal morning business. I needed to remove the butt plug to wash and clean it. Finished, we both meet at the shower. Washing with no time for sexy play, he leaves the shower so I can shave my legs and lady bits. Alone, I apply lube and put the butt plug back in my ass. The weekend is approaching and I want to be ready to take his cock.

At work, Paul kisses me goodbye and squeezes my ass before leaving, "Have a good day, beautiful. I'll pick you up after work for our date."

"Can't wait, babe."

The day is busy and time drags on. At five o'clock, Paul's waiting for me in front of the building. Getting out and coming around he opens my door. I'm greeted with an intense kiss. I slide in and he closes the door returning to the driver's seat.

"So where's my boyfriend taking me to dinner for our date?"

"Hope you still like Italian 'cause there's a little Italian restaurant near Stanley Park. We can walk off the pasta after."

We drive to the restaurant and have a nice meal. It's quiet and cozy so we enjoy conversation about my work and our parents, without loud ambient noise. Paul pays the bill even after I offer to pay, as a thank you for all the meals he's cooked me.

At Stanley Park, we park and start walking like a couple in love.

Paul

Holding hands and walking with Sam, we make small talk and flirt. Sam looks pensive, so we stop to sit on a low rock wall overlooking Third Beach and I ask, "Okay, Sam, what's on your mind? Talk to me."

"Paul, what's going to happen with us when you go back to Portugal? Where do we go from here? I'm all in now and don't want us to stop. I'm in love with you!"

"I haven't thought about it yet, Sam. But I'm sure of one thing. I'm in love with you also and I'm not walking away from us again. Let me think about it."

"Paul, we haven't talked about her, but what about the girl in love with you in Portugal? I'm scared of losing you. Do I need to worry about her stealing you from me?"

"Hey! Listen to me. No one is stealing me away from you. You're the one I've loved all my life. That's never changing. What do you want to know?"

"Tell me everything. I need to know what you're going back to. How did you meet... what's she like?"

I wasn't prepared, being caught off guard by her questions. So calming myself and organizing my thoughts, I lead her to the grass so we can sit and talk.

"Well. Where do I start...when I left you, I was heartbroken and spent my time focusing on school and soccer. I tried so hard to forget my feelings for you. In time, I met this girl, Sonia, who was in a mutual class. We went on a date and I lost my virginity to her. Over time, we became close friends. She knew I wasn't interested in being in a relationship with her, so we settled for being fuck buddies. Then one weekend, she invited me to spend a long weekend with her and a friend. Things lined up with work, and my soccer schedule, so I went. When I got there I met Sonia's friend, Aimee. To my surprise, I found out they're bisexual and we spent a hell of a weekend together. I experienced my first threesome and spent time alone with each of them, when they weren't spending time with each other."

"So is this Aimee the girl that's in love with you?"

"Yes!"

"How do you know she's in love with you, if she's bisexual? Uhmm...do you love her?"

Pulling her chin to look at me I take her hands in mine,

"Look at me, Sam. I'm in love with you. I have been all my life. I'm not going anywhere. But I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't in love with her, or don't have feelings for Aimee. I spent six years in a close emotional and sexual friendship with her, and she was there for me when I was alone and had no one. Before I came back, she told me she was in love with me, and wanted to be more than friends. I just couldn't hurt her...my heart belongs to you, and I told her that. So us...is my priority!"

"Are you attracted to her? Is she pretty?"

"Yes, she is, and now knowing you're bisexual also, I think even you would find her very attractive. If I couldn't be with you, she would be the one. I came close to asking her to move in with me, but never did. But now that the love of my life and my soul mate has said yes to a life with me...it's you...I'm not walking away from you again."

"Oh god, Paul, I love you."

"I love you also, beautiful."

Wandering around for a couple hours, we decide to leave and that I'm sleeping at her place. Back home at her condo, she treats me to an epic blowjob, and I treat her to a mind-blowing orgasm. Wrapped in each other's warmth, we fall asleep. For the next couple of days, fucking her pussy is off the table; she wants to save it for the weekend.

Visiting the parents goes well and we're told of Dad's significant progress, and see all the scratches and bruises on his face fading. His latest x-rays show his bones are healing, and he's also in less pain.

During Friday's visit with my parents, I tell them vaguely about our plans.

"So me and Sam won't be by tomorrow, or possibly Sunday. We have plans this weekend, and I'm going to stay at her place."

"Well you two have fun. We're just happy to see you both put the past behind you."

Kissing them, I say goodbye and leave. At home, I go for a run then come back and put in some practice time with the ball. I'm meeting Sam at her apartment later, so at four, I go in to shower and shave. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with Sam and can hardly contain my excitement.

Thinking most of the afternoon about Sam's question at the park, I come up with a plan. I need to talk to her and see if she's on board, or interested. It involves a big change for her, and I can only hope she's as elated as I am, about it.

Sam

Waiting for Paul, I'm nervous and restless with anticipation. I've never fallen so head over heels for someone. There's a knock at my door, and my heart races. I open it, and find Paul holding a pizza with flowers and a grocery bag.

"I guess having your hands full is why you didn't use the key I gave you? You don't have to get me flowers to seduce me, you're guaranteed to get lucky. But thank you! The flowers are beautiful, and the pizza smells good."

Leaning in, I chastely kiss him on the lips as he comes in.

"I'm not seducing you. I wanted to get you fresh flowers to replace the old ones. And you said the only time we're getting out of bed this weekend is to eat, or rehydrate. So here's pizza with snacks and drinks. I want to make sure my sexy girlfriend stays in bed and doesn't faint from exhaustion or hunger."

I can't believe him, he's fully intending to keep me in bed. He looks gorgeous dressed in tight blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a black bomber leather jacket.

"I'll put this stuff away and you put the flowers in a vase, beautiful, then we can sit and eat."

Taking the pizza, we go to the sofa. Sitting, we catch up on each other's day. He tells me our parents won't be expecting us until Sunday or Monday because of our plans.

Even though our parents know about us, I can't help being embarrassed that they know me and Paul are going to be sleeping together all weekend. They want us happy, and Paul makes me happy.

Paul

Sam opens the door wearing grey booty-shorts and a white tank top covering her braless breasts. My heart skips a beat seeing how sexy she looks. Sitting on the couch, talking and eating pizza with Sam, I'm incredibly happy.

I see Sam smiling at me, as she eats. Unexpectedly, she gets up carrying a slice of pizza and straddles my lap. Bringing the slice to my mouth she feeds me.

"Paul, you're a messy eater, you have pizza sauce all over you...Let me clean you up."

Lowering her angelic face in, she seductively licks the pizza sauce from the corner of my mouth, and places a chaste kiss there.

"You have some here, also."

Moving to the other side she licks my cheek, and then moves to softly nibble my ear lobe and whispers, "Are you going to slide your big dick in me, and fuck my little pussy, tonight? Uhmm... Then fuck my asshole tomorrow? Huh...you going to take your sister's ass?"

"Jesus, Sam, you're going to make me cum in my pants." I reach for the hem of her top and pull, as she raises her arms for it to come off. Holding my head in her hands she guides it to her breasts.

"That's it, Paul. Suck my tit."

Sam runs her fingers through my hair, as she carries on with a monologue as if I'm not there. Running her fingers over my scalp and through my tendrils excites me.

"Oh, yeah. Like that."

I stop sucking Sam's tit, and instead kiss around the nipple, giving it a gentle suck with each kiss.

"Damn that feels good, you don't know what you do to me, Paul. I love it. I love your mouth on my tit. The other one needs some attention also."

Sam, pulls me off and holds me to her other boob. She grinds her mound into my stiff prick that's trapped between us.

"You've got me so aroused, I'm sopping wet," Sam says, with hitched breaths.

I manage to stand up, feeling her legs around my waist, arms around my neck, carrying her towards the bedroom. Taking her nipple in my mouth and softly suckling, I lower her down to the bed. She lets go of her hold, forcing me to release her hard nipple from my lips. Working her shorts past her hips and off, exposes little, white cotton panties imprinted with red kissy lips, my eyes are drawn to her camel toe, "Eat me" is printed in red cursive writing.

"Like them?"

Without hesitating, I slide them off leaving her free of panties. Holding her knees to her chest she spreads her legs wide and displays her wet pussy, indicating what she needs. There's no waiting and no teasing tonight, so I plunge my tongue into her depths and attack her pussy. Eagerly licking, I see her wrinkled star stretched around the butt plug. I slide my fingers into her cunt and feel the edge of the butt plug through the skin separating her pussy and ass. Working my fingers, I curl them and begin to rub her spongy garden.

"Ahh...Paul, keep going...don't stop I'm close. Fuuuuuck!"

Throwing her head back onto the bed, she pulls me by the nape of my neck, and drives my face into her,

"God! I'm going to flood your mouth. Ohhhh...I'm coming... Aaaah! That's it, eat my pussy...your pussy now, you own it."

Squirting her warm nectar in my mouth, I eagerly drink not wanting to waste a drop. Done, I crawl up and kiss her. She licks my face clean of her juices.

"I taste good on you, Paul."

"I love the way you taste, too. I can't believe I get to have you."

Pushing me away, she sits up and pulls my shirt off, then undoes my belt and pants. I'm stripped naked in record time, letting my cock bob in front of her.

"I'll give you a blowjob later, right now I want your cock in my pussy. I've missed it."

Crawling up, I kneel between her legs and she gives me another sensual kiss. Plucking my member, she puts it between the padded lips of her cunt. She tugs at my tip and taps her clit a couple times, teasing herself, before probing her little hole with my swollen prick. Sam aligns the head of my cock with her glistening entrance, and looks up into my eyes.

"I need you in me, Paul."

Her cunt begins stretching as soon as my cock splits her lips. I take her breath away, literally. By the time she manages to draw in air, her tight pussy swallows my dick completely.

"Fuck, Sam, your pussy's tight."

"What the hell have you been feeding it, Paul? Fuuuuuck...I love how you fill my cunt."

Fully surrounded by her tunnel, I pull back leaving just the tip at her opening. Slamming myself back in, I sway my pelvis forward, sliding more of my dick into the wet gap at the junction of her thighs

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...Paul...ahhh..."

My balls tap the butt plug which causes her to whimper.

"Shit, every time your balls hit the butt plug it sends little shock waves up my ass and pussy."

"You should feel it from my end. God, I'm the luckiest man alive to have you."

Rocking my hips into her, I swear I'm hitting her cervix. My balls tingle signaling my release of semen is imminent. "Sam, I'm about to cum, beautiful...Ahhh! Here it comes!" I spurt long ropes of jizz into her. I want to lay beside and hold her in my arms, as I wait for my breathing to settle. Rolling her on top of me and keeping myself sheathed in her, she lays her head on my chest.

"I can feel and hear your heartbeat, Paul. Your cum's leaking out of my pussy and making a mess." Sam says, in a quiet but jubilant voice.

"That's okay, I like you messy. These sheets are going to be soaked by the time this weekend is over. Now rest up 'cause I'm ravishing every square inch of your incredible body this weekend. I love you, gorgeous!"

"I love you too, Paul. You know your body is just as incredible to me don't you? That long, fat cock belongs to me now. It's my new toy!"

"All yours, beautiful."

Moments later, her eyes close and all I hear is her slow rhythmic breaths.

Sam

After eating me out to an orgasm, then following it up with a good fucking, Paul pulls me on top of him while keeping his hard cock lodged in me. Laying my head on his chest, I play with his chest hair while listening to his heartbeat. I let it soothe and lull me to sleep.

His cock flexes between my legs and I open my eyes from my slumber, "Someone's ready to go again. How long have I been out?"

"Half hour. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful and beautiful. But looks like my friend has different ideas, with a sexy nymph on it."

Scooting up to straddle his waist, I put my hands on his chest to support my weight. My swollen labia parts, hugging his cock. As my pussy slides along his shaft, it leaves a slippery coat of cum that oozes from my cunt. It ignites and awakens my lust.

"Fuck, Paul, your chest...shit. Your pecs and abs...so hard...they tantalize my body when I rub on you."

Reaching up, he squeezes my tits then switches to pinch and gently pull my nipples. Leaning down, I ardently kiss him propelling my tongue inside his mouth. I taste remnants of my cum on his tongue. What does Aimee taste like. Does Paul miss the taste of her pussy? His tongue eagerly searches out mine to dance. Rubbing my clit on his shaft, I'm ready to cum. My mind is dazed in a state of euphoria.

"Paul, I'm close. Your cock's rubbing all the right spots...I'm...I'm coming... Ahhhh!" I drench my brother's cock with my warm cream. My contractions subside, so I reach under and grab his stiff prick. I need my brother's cock again...Oh how I want to feel him stretching and filling my wanton hole. Placing his engorged helmet at my entrance I slide down, and let gravity pull me down on his pole. His short pubes tickle my pussy. Slowly lifting and dropping myself on him, I ride him. His hands go from my tits to my hip to help lift then swiftly pull me back on his swollen cock.

"Ahhh fuck...your cunt's squeezing my dick. It's massaging my cock...it's good...so good, beautiful."

I stop and try to get off him, but he tries to pull me back attempting to keep his dick buried in my cunt. "Give me a second, I promise you'll like this better, Paul." With my ass facing him, I impale my pussy on his cock riding him in reverse.

"Fucking hell, Sam... you trying to kill me? Your ass looks perfect. I can't wait to put my cock inside it."

He grabs the plug and pulls then pushes it back in as I ride him. Grinding my pussy on him, he continues his ministrations by repeatedly teasing my asshole. It sends small electric shocks to my pussy.

"Paul, if you keep doing that I'm going to orgasm again. Ohhh...Keep doing that. I want us to cum together...I want to feel you shoot your spunk inside me when I cum."

"Holy shit, Sam, you're making me cum. I'm there."

He pushes the plug in and slaps my ass triggering my legs to clench, as I climax. He erupts and puts a second load in my pussy tonight. The warm jizz bathes my insides. Grasping my hips, he lifts me off, letting our mixed juices spill out from my battered hole.

"Come here, Sam, I want to hold you. Don't worry about the mess. It's us dripping on me. We'll clean up later."

Sliding up, I rest my head on his shoulder, drape an arm over his chest, and hook my leg into his. Our cum oozes from my pussy, and pools on his hip. I reach down and dip my fingers into the creamy mixture, then bring it to my mouth to savor our flavor.

"Uhmm...we taste good together, Paul."

We pull the covers over us, kiss and sleep, both of us sated and content.

Paul

Opening my eyes, I look over Sam's shoulder and see it's three in the morning. I realize at some point during our slumber, we've rolled and I'm spooning her from behind, cradling a breast in my hand, with the soft contours of her naked bum pressed into me. My cock nestled between her fleshy globes, stirs when Sam subconsciously moves in her sleep. So I carefully reach down, and lift her leg over mine. Pressing my erect prick to her entrance, I tenderly slide back into her pussy. Savoring the tightness of her oily hole, I thrust my hips first in and then out.

I wonder what she's dreaming of right now? Does she dream of a life together like I do?

Slowly fucking her with no urgency, I feel the ticklish sensation in my balls as they prepare to unload again. So I push myself against her ass, as tight as humanly possible, trying to get that extra millimeter of penetration. Tensing my core, I spew a smaller load of cum deep and wait for my breathing to calm. I bring my face closer to her and inhale the scent of her skin,and hair, and the smell of our previous nights love making. Softly kissing her shoulder, and now relaxed, I drift back to sleep leaving my cock planted in her warm hole.

Sam

Sensing Paul stir behind me I look at the clock and see it's early morning. I pretend to be asleep and wait to see what my brother's going to do. Lifting my leg to rest it on top of his, he pushes his dick back into me. With slow and shallow movement, the crown of his shaft penetrates my cunt. I decide to let him have his fun. Speeding up his pace, I feel his breath on my neck. Grasping my hip, he pulls himself, burying all of his meaty cock in me. Milliseconds later, more of his spunk is filling my pussy. God it feels like he's put a gallon of cum in me since arriving last night. He kisses my shoulder and neck with his warm lips and it's so tantalizing.

Feeling him snuggle, I realize he's fallen back asleep, keeping his dick buried Inside of me.

Laying on my side I think about last night and can't wait for later. I'm finally going to get rid of this butt plug, and replace it with Paul's dick. Last night, he played with the toy while I rode him, and I enjoyed the sensation of having something in my ass while my pussy was being fucked. It was different, but felt good. Tonight, I give Paul my last virginity. Most of this week, I've had a butt plug in my ass to stretch my little asshole so we can use it for sexual pleasure. It's been easier over the last couple of days, and I'm now used to feeling the intrusion in my back door.

I wonder what it'll feel like to have him shoot his warm sperm deep in my bowels.

Thoughts and anticipation of tonight are the last thing on my mind, before drifting off to sleep.

Paul

Saturday morning, with Sam still spooned into me, I know I'm the luckiest man alive. But I'm also overrun with guilt. I think about how it took an injury to Dad to get me back home and reconnect with my family, with... Sam. I realize how close I came to missing this opportunity had I not returned. My mind is filled with what ifs.

1...345678