Ocean Apart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Please your tongue is going to kill me. I think you drained me of all my cum."

I feel her release her legs, that were holding my head like a vise between them. I scoot up to her. Holding her, I roll her on top of me. She tries to slide down to return the favor, but I keep her up with me.

"I want you up here. I want to memorize those gorgeous eyes at this moment." Grabbing the sides of her face, I begin to kiss her passionately. We get heated, with our tongues fighting for position in the other's mouth.

Sam is kissing and biting my neck. "Fuck, Paul, I'm going to miss you for next two months. When I see you in August, you better be ready 'cause I'm going to fuck the life out of you."

Staying in bed for a bit longer, we enjoy the warmth radiating from each other's body.

Sam

When I wake up to Paul eating my pussy I think I am in a dream. His tongue is doing wonderful things to me. When my orgasm hits, it feels like my pussy exploding with cum.

I want to return the pleasure Paul had just given me, instead he wants to cuddle and make out.

We decide to go shower. He will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. I won't see him for two months. I am a mess on the inside. Only this time, I know we will be together.

Showering is slow and sensual as we explore each other's body. We enjoy kissing, our hands touching all over. Paul has strong wonderful hands. I love letting him wash my hair, it feels so luxurious.

We get out and towel off. He just puts on some shorts, and I just put on a black thong with one of his t-shirts over top.

Downstairs, we fix brunch together. Sitting at the table, I sit across his lap while he holds and feeds me, while also sharing his glass of orange juice with me.

Most of the day, we spend wrapped around each other and talking. No plans, no urgency. We decide dinner will be a simple and casual. It's our last one together for now, and feel time is better spent burning calories versus eating them.

At five, we start dinner with each of us having our tasks. Of course, there's a lot of distractions, as well, between all the groping and kissing.

We finally sit to eat the fruits of our labor. Steaks with grilled vegetables and salad, with a couple of cold beers. After supper, we gather our plates and clean up.

"Paul, let's go upstairs and spend the rest of the night and morning in bed. I want to have my brother under me, on top of me, and inside of me as much as I can, before you leave. I want you to leave me so full of cum, so that tomorrow when I drop you off at the airport, I'll be dripping 'you' from both holes."

Paul

We go upstairs and once in the bedroom, I strip her of the shirt and thong she's wearing, and she removes my shorts. Pushing her back until she falls back on the bed, I crawl up and straddle her waist on hands and knees.

Bending down I kiss her with a flurry of soft kisses all over her mouth, neck and shoulder. Working my way down to the beautiful pink nipples on her magnificent c-cup tits.

"Mmmm! Not this time, babe. You didn't let me get my protein this morning. It's my turn."

She pushes me off her and onto my back. Crawling up she begins to kiss my neck. Sliding further down, swirling her tongue around my nipples and placing kisses all over my pecs.

Continuing down, she leaves a wet trail with her tongue, until she gets to my cock. Grasping it, she flicks the underside of the head, licking the sensitive ridge under the head, down the shaft all the way to my balls. Fisting my cock, she sucks one of my balls into her mouth and seductively says, "These balls are full of cum! I want you to fill all my holes before tonight is over, Paul. Tomorrow when you leave, I want to be so sore I'll remember what you feel like for days."

Releasing my balls, she places the head at the entrance to her mouth and wraps her lips around my meaty cock. Running her tongue around it, she coats it with her spit. Lowering her mouth and taking me in slow, she comes back up and starts to bob. Faster and faster she goes, until her nose touches my pubes. My cock's now entrenched in her throat and she's moaning. Looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes she is sexy as fuck.

"OHHHHH! Sam, your mouth feels good. I love looking at your eyes, beautiful, but I'm ready to explode!"

"That's good, babe, give me my protein and fill the first hole."

My hips were bucking off the mattress. Grabbing her head, I slide my cock in and out of her mouth, practically face fucking her, as my cock enters her gullet.

Grunting loudly, I signal I'm about to cum. "I'm cumming...Sam! I can't hold it any more. Aaah....fuck, fuck, Sam, I love you. Here it comes."

With slurping and swallowing sounds, I empty my balls spraying the back of Sam's throat. She squeezes my cock to coax every last drop out. With a final long slow lick, she crawls back up to me laying her head on my chest with a leg draped over me, and her fingers drawing circles on my chest hair.

"Please don't ever leave me, Paul. I'm going to miss you tomorrow. I'm scared I won't see you again, and it's a repeat of six years ago."

She was sniffling and I feel a warm teardrop on my chest.

Pulling her chin to look up at me, I bend down and place a soft kiss on her lips.

"Hey listen to me, Sam. Last time, I left sad and hurt with no hope. Tomorrow, I leave happy and excited about our future. I finally get to be in love with my best friend, my sister, and someday, my wife. Two months will go quickly. Then we'll be together again."

She reached up placing her hand on my cheek. Kissing and probing me with her tongue we passionately make out.

On my back now, she straddles my waist trapping my cock on my stomach. She starts rubbing her pussy along my shaft. I feel her puffy engorged lips wrap around my cock as she slides back and forth leaving a warm coating of her juices. Rocking faster and bumping her clit with my cock head.

"Aaah! That's it, Paul, don't move. I'm getting close. This cock feels so good. It's made for this pussy. My little brother's cock is made for me. Ooooooh...Fuck, fuck, Paul, I'm going to cum all over your cock."

Bending down, convulsing and squeezing her legs against my hips, she lays her head on my chest. I rub her back and stroke her hair.

"That's it, sexy, let it go. I love you!"

When she's finished, she lays down on me, closing her eyes as I continue rubbing my sister's back and ass cheeks.

Her tits mash against my chest, I can't help but reach down and fondle her glorious and perfect ass.

"Do you feel something you like? It's all yours, Paul. You own me. My heart and body is all yours."

My cock was rock hard again. Sam lying on top of me with her wet pussy and tits, brought me to full hardness again.

I roll us over and place myself between her legs. With my cock in hand, I slide it through her wet valley coating my head in her oils.

Lining my dick up, I push, sliding my cock all the way in. Bottoming out, I lean Sam's legs over almost bending her in half. Swaying my hips back and forth, I pound her fast and hard.

Sam's breathing is ragged, "Ooomf, ooomf, that's it, Paul, fuck that pussy! Fuck my tight little pussy...own it!"

My forehead drips and we both are covered in a light sheen of sweat on our bodies. Sam's body scent is intoxicating. I love it.

"Sam, I'm going to cum, beautiful! I'm...Oh, God...Aaah....fuck meeee!"

I'm not sure if my body knew it was fucking her pussy for the last time for a while, but I pump what feels like a litre of cum into her.

Kissing me fervently, Sam holds the back of my head to her lips. After minutes, I lift my weight off Sam, so she can stretch out her legs and I collapse on her side.

I lay my head on her shoulder, and lightly play with her boob and nipple.

We stay like that for what feels like hours. I'm thirsty, so I get up and tell her to stay in bed. I go downstairs and make us a small tray of cheeses and deli meats. I grab us some orange juice and bottles of water, then make my way back upstairs.

"Sit up and eat, beautiful. You need your energy cause I'm not done with you, yet. We have a long night of lovemaking and holes to fill."

It's now almost eleven at night, and we've spent time talking about our future and making plans between our frenzied moments of passion.

Reaching over, Sam grabs the bottle of lube, " All right, Paul, you've filled two of my holes, it's time you fill the third."

Getting up on all fours, she points her ass, wiggling it at me. "Come on, Paul, time for you to fuck your girlfriend's ass, and fill it full of cream."

I can't believe six years ago, I was in love with this girl and couldn't have her. Today she's giving herself to me in every way.

Taking the lube, I squirt some on the top of her ass crack and let it run down to her little pucker, that's winking at me. Taking my thumb, I rub the lube around her hole massaging it in and lightly pressing my thumb in up to the knuckle.

She gasps, "Aaah....that feels good, Paul."

Taking the lube and lathering my cock with it, I bring the head to her asshole, and replace my thumb with my cock. Pushing in, I hear a sweet, little cry as I pop past her anal ring. Slowly sliding myself in 'til my balls rest against her bum cheeks, I give her a moment to get used to the intrusion in her perfect back side.

"Go ahead, Paul fuck your girlfriend's ass! Show me you want it...that you want me."

I pull out until the tip is at her entrance, and slam myself back in. Sam reaches under and rubs her clit.

Furiously rocking back and forth, I slide my dick into Sam's tight anus repeatedly. This isn't going to take long. My balls ache and beg for release, aided by her squeezing down on my shaft like a vise, with her ass.

Pulling all the way out, I stare at her gaping hole; it's red and swollen. I plunge myself back in.

"Oh God, Paul, that feels so good. I can feel you in my ass. Your cock feels so warm. I feel so full with you in me back there."

With a needy moan, I erupt bathing my sister's bowels in hot cum. Sam was also getting herself off, as I feel her ass clenching my cock and her convulsing. Pulling out, I kneel, looking at her creamy, gaped asshole. Sliding myself back in, and starting a nice slow fuck, I see the white froth from the cum I pumped in her ass, on my shaft and around her hole, as I slowly slide back and forth.

"Ooooh.... Paul, you dirty little fucker! That feels so good, just keep moving slow like that."

Feeling finished and sated, I drop us to the bed, staying in her ass, and pulling her tight to me by her tits. Sam drifts off, as I shrink and slip out of her. I cover her sexy body, and slip out of bed to shower.

We fuck a couple more times, when Sam wakes up in the middle of the night. We wake up at around nine in the morning. My flight leaves at three this afternoon.

Laying in bed, we tell each other how much we love one another; eventually, getting up to shower.

I want to stop by the rehab center to see my dad, before flying out.

Sam

When I wake up, I am sad. The day's here and Paul leaves for Portugal again; only this time, there isn't any hurt, anger, or pain. Last night and early this morning he gave exactly what I needed--a pussy and ass, full of his cum. We make love 'til the early hours of the day. We try to get as much physical contact as we can to tide us over for two months.

While I finish getting ready, Paul makes us a hearty breakfast. When I come down, the aromas in the air stir my hunger. My stomach is craving food.

"You should have waited, babe. I would have helped."

"No way, it's my last chance to make you breakfast for a couple of months. Plus, you burnt a lot of calories off me last night, and left me hungry."

"Paul, last night was the best time I've ever had. You know why? It's 'cause it's you. Me knowing and feeling how much you love me, makes it special every time, and being fucked by a sexy hunk,doesn't hurt either."

Holding onto him, we passionately kiss and I see his eyes glistening which makes mine tear up, as well. I can see how deeply he feels for me. After eating and getting his luggage, it feels so surreal to see him load his things after having him home. This time, I was in love with him and it was harder to see him leave.

We leave and go to Dad's rehab center, where he been transferred from the hospital. He's learning to walk again, through physiotherapy after breaking both his legs, arm and shoulder. When we arrive, Dad's sitting in a recliner and Mom's sitting beside him. We greet them and kiss both on the cheeks.

We talk about Paul's plans to play, then take the month of August off, when I am going to meet him in Lisbon for holidays. Once the holidays are over, we would figure out what happens next.

"How's the rehab coming, Dad? You still in a lot of pain? You look better and stronger."

"I'm doing hundred times better, Paul. It's night and day. I can finally stand and walk around for a bit with minimal pain. My strength is returning."

"Paul, baby. You're going to stay in touch, aren't you? Just seems like you came back yesterday and leaving again. We all missed you." Mom's crying, so Paul hugs her trying to assure her, he won't make the same mistake; that everything he wants, is here.

We visit for another hour, but It's time to get going. We hug and kiss both of them goodbye, and I tell them I'll stop in tomorrow.

At the airport, Paul checks in his baggage. Here we were again, by the security walk through; standing just outside it.

"Six years ago, you asked if I felt anything romantically for you and I pushed you away. I'm not going to do that this time. I'm in love with you, Paul, and I want this! Us and a future together. So I'll see you in a couple of months. You better be ready 'cause we'll have two months of absence to make up for."

"I'll be waiting, beautiful. You're my future now. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Paul!"

Bending down he embraces me in a tight hug and passionate kiss. When we let go, I have tears streaming down my cheeks, and Paul also has tears.

"I have to go, beautiful, my flight boards soon. I'll call you when I land. Might be early morning, though."

With that he walked away, only this time, looking back and blowing me a kiss. I wait and watch his plane take off then leave for home. At home in my condo, I am already missing him.

End of Part 2

I'd like to thank Randygimp for his input, Kenji for editing, and Thomas for your insight. Please leave a comment and let me know how I'm doing. Even if you disliked it just don't be rude about it. Part 3 is currently being completed for editing then submission.

Thanks for reading

1...345678