Ocean Apart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All gone! It was yummy. I loved tasting you, Paul."

"I'll never forget this moment, Sam."

Satisfied with what I've done, I crawl up my boyfriend, kissing his abs, chest, and nipples along the way. When I reach his lips, he opens his mouth and we make out, our tongues wrestling for real estate. I'm surprised that he doesn't mind the taste of his own cum because my previous boyfriends refused to kiss after a blowjob. I want him now more than ever to make love to me, and to fuck me. Hard.

Paul

The blowjob is phenomenal, but the fact it's Sam...my sister, makes it special. Moaning as she swallows it seems like I pump endless amount of cum into her pretty mouth.

Done, she kisses her way up to me, until we're passionately making out. At first, she hesitates to kiss me, until I surprise her when I pull her in and swirl my tongue in her mouth.

Wrapping my arms around her, I roll us over positioning her on the bottom, so I can look into her sparkling eyes.

"Hi gorgeous! My turn to enjoy your pussy."

"Babe! Don't make me wait...I want your mouth on me."

I taste her soft skin at the corner of her mouth. Trailing my lips down her neck, I pause at her breasts to take one in my mouth. I play with her other breast, gently squeezing it while rubbing her nipple. She's already gyrating and moaning at what I'm doing to her.

"Oh god," she cries softly, panting as she pushes my head lower.

Releasing her nipple, I travel down my girlfriend's tummy and hip. Staring at her wet and glistening pussy, I subconsciously part my mouth and quietly moan. Lifting her legs, I raise and spread them to gaze at Sam's fully-exposed pussy.

"You going to look at it, or you going to eat it, Paul? I'm dying here. You have me so worked up, I'm ready to burst the minute you touch me."

"Sorry, Sam! Just give me a second; it's hard to believe I'm here with you."

Not wanting my sister to wait, I kiss up her inner legs until I'm at the juncture of her pussy and thighs. Stopping, I inhale Sam's sweet aroma. She smells sweet. I lick the pussy I've fantasized about, and concentrate on the outer lips. The slightly-warm skin on my tongue arouses my senses. I plan to drive her wild by licking every inch of her cunt, before making her cum. When I reach the bottom of her pussy, I lap up the abundance of oily juices she's producing. I move to the other lip and slowly lick my way up. When I get to the top, I tease her clit for a little, testing Sam's response to different stimulation. Sam has her hands on my head, and runs her fingers through my hair as she loudly moans.

"Fuck...Paul...your tongue feels good on me. My pussy belongs to you...it's yours!"

Lifting and pushing her legs back, I flatten my tongue and leisurely lick from top to bottom. I see her tight little pucker wink, so I guide my tongue to it and probe her forbidden hole. Savoring her tangy flavor, I penetrate her opening with the tip.

In a husky voice she says, "Ohhh...Jesus Paul...you're a dirty boy! what are you doing to my ass? I've never had anyone there."

"Sam, I want to taste all of you. You're incredible."

I continue my assault, alternating between eating her pussy and ass. As I suck her labia, my finger slides into her velvety tunnel. Hearing moans of pleasure, I add a second and curl them up behind her clit. My fingers search for the textured area of her g-spot, and I begin rubbing, adding fuel to her fire.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh Paul...don't stop. Keep going."

Swirling my tongue on her clit, her legs and stomach tense. Grabbing my head and pulling it to her pussy, it hits her like a bolt of lightning and her hips come off the bed,

"Yesssss...don't stop I'm coming! Aahhhh that's it,babe...."

"OHHHHH...MY...GODDDDDD!"

Relentlessly, I lick all of her warm nectar, until she releases my head and says, "Please! no more, babe, I'm too sensitive."

Taking one last dab of her sodden pussy, I crawl up and lay down beside her. Pulling her in, I kiss her fervently as we neck.

Pausing to catch our breath, "All right, Paul, we've played long enough. I want you inside me...I want you to make me yours. I've never had anyone near my bum, so licking me there was new to me. I liked it and want you to do it again. I know I said I'm all yours, and I promise I'll let you have all my holes, just not tonight. I want to start slow with something smaller than your big cock. You'll be the first, and only man to have my last cherry...my ass."

Rolling on top I rest on my elbows between her legs. She grabs my cock, and slides it through her soaked cunt, coating my head in her slippery oils.

Putting me at her opening, "It's time. Paul, go slow; been a while, and I've never had anyone your size."

Slowly, and patiently I push my hips forward, sliding my cock into her.

"Fuck! Your splitting me in half...Ahhhh...Babe, stop for a second, and let my little pussy get used to you."

With eyes closed, she's panting so I lower my lips to kiss her softly. Opening her eyes wide and filled with lust, her quivering voice says, " Okay, I'm ready...make love to me."

Reaching up and pulling me into a tight embrace, she wraps herself around me. The heat radiating from her body, warms my flesh and her hot cunt surrounds my cock. She wants to be made love to and because I love her, that's what she'll get.

With purpose, I increase the speed of my movements and thrusts into her sopping pussy, and she bucks her hips up to match me.

"Ohhhh...Paul...so good. We fit perfectly. Your cock's meant for my pussy, no one else...just you."

"Sam, I'm close, beautiful. Where do you want my cum? Your pussy is squeezing me...ahhh...I'm going to come soon."

"I'm on the pill, shoot it deep...fuck my cervix. Some day it's going to carry your baby, Paul...our baby."

The talk of babies puts me over the edge. Stifling my moan, I push myself deep as possible, as she wraps her legs around my ass to pull me in even deeper. I lunge into her and pull back, then thrusting back into her hard, I spew ropes of cum deep inside her, filling her with copious amounts of semen. "Ahh...Fuck...Sam, this is heaven. I love being this close to you."

"Jesus, Paul, thank God I'm on the pill, or I'd wake up pregnant...I love you! Don't pull out, just leave it in...I want to remember this."

Rolling over, we kiss each other, enjoying the skin-on-skin contact. We fuck two more times before we fall asleep; both of us, utterly exhausted and sated.

Morning comes early, and Sam gets up for work. Kissing my lips, she tells me to stay sleeping, but I want to shower with her. The shower is subdued, and we just wash one another and sensually roam each other's body.

"So what's my sexy brother doing today? While I have to try and work after the best night of my life."

"I'm downtown already, so I'll just go see Mom and Dad earlier, then go home and do my training. Then if I'm lucky, I'll see my gorgeous girlfriend for supper."

"I think she'd like that also."

Kissing me we get out, and towel off. Dressed, we have coffee with toast and I walk her out to the car. We share another long, soulful kiss, before she slides into the driver's seat to leave.

Sam

Driving to work my head is floating in the clouds. Despite being tired, the discomfort between my legs reminds me of the wonderful night spent with Paul. Knowing our love has been finally consummated, has me looking forward to a repeat, and our future. Like a lovestruck puppy, I can't wait to see him again. Tonight, I have to tell him he can't fuck my kitty; I'm sore from fucking and the multiple orgasms he gave me last night. Last night, he was so besotted with my ass, and I told him all of my body was his. So I need to get my ass ready for him. This weekend, I'll give him the last part of my body no one else has gotten.

At lunchtime, I leave, and walk over to a sex shop nearby. Looking around, I see what I'm getting.

Paul

It's only eight-thirty in the morning, when I enter the hospital room. Mom and Dad are surprised to see me there so early. I kiss and greet them both.

"Paul! what are you doing here so early? Is everything all right?"

"It is, Mom... I just slept over at Sam's place last night, and it's closer. So after she left for work this morning, I came here."

Lifting an eyebrow, "When you say sleep over, does that mean...?"

"Yes, Mom, but I'll spare you the details. I'm sure you and Dad don't want to hear them."

Looking at Dad for back up, "You're right, son...no need for details. But if her smile is as big as yours, it can't be a bad thing. It's been a long time, since we saw you both smile. So the cause of the smile is less important than the fact it makes you happy."

I tell them both I appreciate the support, and how much I love them. Visiting, I tell them the non-sexual details of mine and Sam's time together. Like making supper for her, and walking around White Rock.

Mom's impressed I'm putting in the work to make things right with Sam.

I say goodbye after a couple hours, and go home to Aldergrove. I want to run, and practice my skills. At home, I get ready, and leave for my jog. Running, my mind drifts back to memories of last night. My dreams finally came true and were better than all the fantasies I ever had.

Seventy minutes later, I enter the back yard, and start my solo drills, then practice kicking the ball from different areas.

Four-thirty, and Sam will be here soon. Deciding today will be an easy meal, I take out steaks, and season them for the grill.

At a quarter to six, Sam walks into the kitchen. When I see her, I'm in awe. She's wearing the two-piece business suit from this morning, with only her jacket off. Standing in just a black skirt, with a baby-blue sleeveless blouse, the shirt accentuates the swell of her breasts, teasing a view of her cleavage. Her long dark hair is swept to one side, exposing her neck.

Looking at Sam, l want to ravish my gorgeous sister. When I approach her, I place a soft kiss on her cheek, then drag my lips across her skin, until I make contact with those plump lips. I run my tongue across her warm flesh, and taste them before probing the inside of her mouth.

"Patience Paul...Let's get dinner out of the way before we play, babe! What do you need help with?"

"It's all done. I made steaks, and salad to have with it. Hope you feel like a simple meal."

"Shit, Paul, you ever going to let me cook for you? I feel like all you do is serve me. But I'll love whatever you make."

Kissing me on the lips, she leaves to grab a couple of cold beers from the fridge, and we sit down to eat. After supper, she insists on helping clean up, and do dishes. Standing at the sink with her back to me, she looks dreamy. Walking up behind her, I wrap my arms around, cupping her beautiful tits, and kiss her neck. Turning to look at me, I plant a sensual kiss on her, then pushing her bum back, she dislodges our lips.

"Get out of here, or these dishes won't get finished. Go sit down over there and wait for me."

I sit at the kitchen table and admire her backside.

She occasionally glances over her shoulder at me, "Enjoying the view over there?"

"Yes! I'm going to look at you for the rest of my life, and never get tired of it. You're my Aphrodite, Sam. My vision of the perfect woman."

"Damn it, Paul. The dishes can wait." Wiping her hands of soap, she walks over to where I'm sitting and stands between my legs.

Sam

Again I get home, and Paul has supper made. Standing there, he has a look of want. His eyes focus on me, as though I'm some wonder to behold. Kissing me as though it's our first time, it's full of passion, and desire.

Supper's good, and the cold beers hit the spot. Doing the dishes, he comes up behind me and cups my tits, then kisses my neck. Feeling his lips, and warm breath on my skin, sends jolts of pleasure coursing through my body. Pushing him away, I tell him I want to finish the dishes first. Sitting at the table watching me, I feel his eyes burn a hole on my back side. I glance back, and see him gaze at me, full of lust.

Peppering me with beautiful words, I tell him forget the dishes and I shimmy myself over to stand between his legs. Looking down, I run my fingers through his hair and lean down grasping his face with both my hands to fervently kiss him.

"Christ, Paul...You put me on this pedestal, and make me feel so good about myself. Maybe it's time I make you feel good."

Pulling him to stand and undoing his shorts, I pull them down, letting them fall around his ankles, where he steps out of them.

Pushing him back into the chair to sit again, his legs part. I kneel in front of his swollen manhood. Pre-cum oozes from his slit. Extending my tongue, I lick the clear droplet from the tip. Grabbing his shaft, I begin to slowly fist his hefty pole; the crown now enveloped by my lips, I swirl the tip of my tongue around his enflamed head. Bobbing, I coat his cock in saliva. After minutes of making love to his beautiful cock, he's deep in my throat. My eyes water and I struggle to breath so I pull back to catch my breath, and resume burying him in my throat.

"Sam...I'm close, don't stop! I'm going to blow...Ohhh...fuck! Sam I'm coming...Ahh! drink me, sexy."

Swallowing, I greedily coax all of the sperm his balls have stored, and take it down my throat. His thrusts slow, so I pull back 'til just the tip rests on my lips. Squeezing his prick, I milk the last of his salty treat and lick one last time. Kissing the head, I release his dick and stand to straddle his lap. My arms wrap around his neck, and I eagerly make out with my sexy brother.

"Jesus, Sam, you're sexy. Thanks for that incredible blowjob. If that's your version of making me feel good, I'll take one a day."

Caressing my ass, he buries his face in my cleavage. My heartbeat quickens as my arousal surges. Pushing his face back, I place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Paul, let me take my shirt and bra off. I want to feel your skin on mine."

Putting his arms around my back to pull me in, his lips latch on to suckle my nipple. Alternating from side to side, he gently bites and tugs at my hardened points. Placing soft kisses on each breast, he suddenly grasps my ass, and picks me up. Spinning us around, he sits me on the edge of the table and pushes me back to unfasten my skirt. He pulls it down and off, leaving me laying there in white, lacy, boy-short panties.

Reaching for his hands, I say, "Before you take my panties off, lets talk. No fucking my pussy tonight; it's sore from all our fucking last night. But I have a couple surprises. If you wait 'til Friday, I want you to sleep over at my place all weekend. And we're not getting out of bed from Friday night 'til Sunday morning, other than to eat and hydrate."

"Holy shit...Sam, that sounds like fun. What's the other surprise?"

"Well, babe, why don't you pull my panties off, and see for yourself!"

Lying back on the table with my knees up, he slides my panties off. At first, he doesn't see it. Sitting back in his chair, and looking straight ahead, he finally notices. Lewdly spreading my legs open, he gasps and mutters some obscenity.

"You like the surprise, Paul?"

"Are you sure about this, Sam? There's no pressure to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Uhmm...I'm sure, Paul...I told you that I'll give you all of me... that includes my ass. And if I'm being honest, I liked it when you had your tongue in my ass. Do you like my new toy?"

"It looks incredible, and you look sexy as hell. Your ass...Sam, words just don't do it justice! Why didn't you tell me I hurt you last night? I don't want you in pain because of me."

He looks very solemn, so I sit up and grab his chin to look at me, "Babe, I'm sore, but I loved every second of it. I loved feeling you fucking me over and over, trust me. So you didn't do anything I didn't want...okay?" Placing my hand on the back of his head, I pull him into a sensual kiss.

"I want you to fuck my ass, and take my last cherry this weekend, Paul. So until Friday, you'll have to settle for blowjobs, eating pussy, and playing with these titties," I say, as I jiggle my tits for him.

Paul

When I see Sam with a butt plug in her ass, I almost cum, even though I just had ejaculated in her throat.

Thoughts of fucking Sam's stunning ass, and spending the weekend in bed with her, has my cock hard as an iron bar. But right now, Sam lifts her legs and spreads them obscenely, inviting me into her wet valley. I push her spread legs up, and lick from her tight, little anus up through her soaked slit, and over her clit. The taste of her sodden cunt on my tongue is sweet like honey.

I'm brought back to the memory of Aimee's pussy. Her pussy was my favorite until sampling Sam's. But my sister's has an extra element. Deep, longing love.

Using two fingers, I slide them into her velvety opening to rub her g-spot. Thrashing her head and bucking her hips off the table, her legs clench, as her climax peaks. Within seconds, she squirts her orgasmic juices, and I drink as much of her essence as I can. Panicking that she has peed herself, I place my hand on her tummy to calm her.

"Relax, beautiful, you squirted and were absolutely incredible."

"My god, Paul, that's never happened. I thought I peed on you. I was so embarrassed."

"Don't be, Sam. I loved it. And I love knowing I'm able to do that to you."

Pulling her up, I scoop her up and go lay her on the sofa. There's a puddle left behind as a reminder of my accomplishment. Cuddling on me, I cover us with a throw blanket and let her rest her head on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair and kiss her head whispering, "I love you so much, Sam."

Sam drifts off to sleep, and I sit watching her peacefully sleep. Hearing the chime of the clock I wake her up.

"Sam it's late, and you're tired. How about you sleep here tonight with me, and I'll drive you to work tomorrow? I promise it's just sleep. After work, I'll pick you up and take you to dinner. We can walk around Stanley Park after."

"Are you taking me on a date, Paul? 'Cause I don't put out on the first date," she says, giggling.

I manage to stand with her wrapped around me, and carry her upstairs leaving her naked body covered in my bed.

"Sam, I'm just going to lock up, and I'll be right back."

By the time I'm back, Sam's peacefully asleep. Turning off the lights and setting the alarm, I slip under the sheets. Snuggling to spoon her warm, naked flesh, I drape my arm over and cup her breast. Sighing, she slides back and puts her hand over mine to hold it to her.

Sam

My alarm goes off, and I wake up with Paul pressed into me from behind. His hard, morning cock is wedged in my ass cheeks and pressing against the toy in my ass.

The orgasm Paul gave me last night, made me squirt for the first time, and I realize how much he has grown up. He has learned and experienced things I haven't considered. I've never experienced such a strong orgasm, and wonder what other tricks he's learned. Whoever taught Paul has made him a wonderful lover that I get to benefit from. Was it the girl in love with him? We haven't talked about her yet, and maybe it's time we do.

Turning over, I face Paul and look into his eyes.

"This is nice waking up in your warm arms, Paul. It doesn't hurt that also you're easy on the eyes. So I'll keep you around."

"Morning, sunshine. Waking up looking at your beautiful eyes, and having you this close, makes me happy also. Plus you have a great ass, so I'll stick around."

Slapping him playfully on the shoulder, I kiss him tenderly on the lips.

"Let's get going, one of us has to work today. We can shower together. Then you can drive me to work. Don't forget somebody promised dinner and a walk through the park today."

123456...8