All Comments on 'Ode to a Hot Wife'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

You captured the true essence of a loving couple who enjoy this wonderful lifestyle. Thank you for sharing this with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Soo good

The best love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what garbage

willing cuckoldry is non erotic drivel 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect example of why this is nasty stuff

The slut wife bangs some random kid at the store. Can you say diseases? And I'd think Hubby would be a lot more concerned. Two thoughts would be running thru his mind. Has my wife caught an std and if she hasn't, when will she? Because her husband obviously can't keep up with his wife's sexually desires (although at age sixty this seemed a lot far fetched) how long will it be before she ignores him completely? No sixty year old man is going to compete with men 40 years younger. Why does she need her husband? And just like that, the marriage is over. She isn't a "hotwife". She's an unrepentant slut with no self control. A bunch of morons.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

My husband and I are equally thrilled when I fuck a stranger and then tell him all the details. We are in our 40s, and I hope to be doing the same things when in our 60s. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't like 1st person

I am not 60, you didn't play with my tits, it just feels awkward.

Having got past that, you need a few anatomy lessons, you can't put your dick in her clit.

Edging means you don't cum, once you do there is no edge to pull back from.

And either hubby is 1/2 her age or a superman, he came the night before and so far has fun twice in the morning, I stopped as she was getting it hard again at the pool.

Age may not weary him, but other functions will slow down.

With an editor to check reality and calm you down a bit you could do ok,just not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Belonvs in

A benjo ditch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would you let some random stranger off road race your Mercedes?

Why on Earth would you let one do that to your wife?

Must love your car more I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

I believe there areonly two types of men in this world. Men who enjoy sharing there wives and those that are afraid to admit it. For me there is nothing more sensual and erotic and loving then enjoying my wife after her being pleasured by another man. She and I are closer enjoy sex more with each other than ever before

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Don't know

Don't know what you ode to your whorewife, but the going rate is 3.00.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five rating, it was a hairy pussy - enough said, or do you want to hear about shaved shit with pimples and stubble! Hairy pussy, like it should be is always a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES