Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis met with Pastor Raymond Evans on her day off, and he seemed genuinely open to our idea(s) for a Dance and Academic Studio Foundation for inner-city and economically challenged Colorado youth.

So the key meeting discussing the Foundation will be over dinner at our condo, including Pastor Evans, Alexis, Jeff, and his wife, Marilyn. Asia and I also encourage Pastor Evens to bring one or two of the Church's Senior Members, but dinner space is limited in our Condo. There, the six to eight of us can openly discuss the Foundation's goals, funding, and other details in privacy, not worrying about eavesdroppers.

Additionally, I ask Jeff and Marilyn to visit us a day earlier, so they'll be in Vail for two nights. Asia and I have a hunch and hope Alexis can get the evening off, but she can't. So, she'll drop Allison off at our place around 1:00 pm, also bringing the two reticent siblings from the Sunday Church service.

The three kids will have lunch and dinner with us. Alexis can leave work a little earlier than normal, coming back to our condo by 10:00 pm. So, Asia and I invite her and the 3 kids to stay the night, since the time is late. Pastor Evans approves our tentative plan for the siblings and will take them back to the Foster Care center if there's a problem.

Asia and I are in a tizzy with the 8-year-old boy, Paul, and his 6-year-old sister, Nina not talking much. Allison, also 8 being a motor mouth, along with good old fashion ice cream saves the day with the siblings opening up a little. So maybe two hours later Asia, me, and the three kids have eaten a tuna sandwich for lunch along with the ice cream and are relaxing. We're talking about school, dancing, sports, games, books, and other good stuff, when my doorbell rings unexpectedly, surprising Asia and me.

It's Jeff and Marilyn, who decided to come up the mountain early, enjoying a few days of mountain air with us. Asia and I are caught flatfooted, but Allison knows our game plan for introducing the kids to Jeff and Marilyn, which was intended to happen tomorrow evening after we'd softened Paul and Nina up.

Allison also knows Nina has a bit more spontaneity than her studious older brother, Paul, as well as being generally more outgoing. So, Allison winks at Nina and nods, who runs to Jeff, jumping into his arms for a hug.

She's so cute and cuddly with Jeff, "Hi, I'm Nina and that's my big brother, Paul. Did you come to play with us and eat BBQ dinner tonight? God Moms Asia and Beth are taking care of us and our friend, Allison whose Mom is at work.

They're ordering good stuff for dinner which is great because I'll be hungry again by 7:30 pm. Then Allison's Mom, Miss Alexis is coming back here after work," kissing Jeff on the cheek.

Marilyn knows something's amiss, but reacts just like a Mom, "So where's my hug, Paul, I don't want to be lonely," as he shyly steps into her arms. Marilyn hugs him tightly to her chest, as I see tears in the corners of her eyes.

Allison truly is Miss Motor Mouth, first introducing herself. Then she brings Jeff and Marilyn fully up-to-date on the past week, starting with Asia, and my Ruth's Chris engagement dinner. Allison gives such a great play-by-play of the week's events including Sunday Church, that Asia and I relax with glasses of PepsiMax.

She finishes her report saying her Mom's coming here at 10:00 pm, and we're all spending the night together. I steal a glance at the kids sitting closely with Jeff and Marilyn, seemingly asleep from Allison's soothing voice.

So, I suggest they take Paul and Nina to a GBR, where Allison stays with them while we talk. I watch Paul grumble as Marilyn lays him on the bed, but she coos him back to sleep. Nina's in her version of Heaven, turning cutely toward Allison and hugging her without ever waking.

BONDING IN VAIL

Asia and I fully explain the Paul/Nina situation to Jeff and Marilyn, then apologize for not warning them about our intentions. Everything happens so fast and we wanted to see all their reactions when meeting for the first time. Both Asia and Me were positive about the kids being a great match for Jeff and Marilyn the moment we meet them at the Vail-Avon Community Church.

We're staying in tonight and ordering a full BBQ, with chicken, ribs, hot dogs, and the works at 7:30 pm. We have not organized the sleeping details, but Jeff and Marilyn have a guest condo here. Our condo is a spacious 4 bedrooms, so we should all be comfortable. Allison's Mom, Alexis will be here at 10:00 pm and we'll put the little ones to bed then.

If desired, we adults can share a glass of wine or other adult beverages once the kids are asleep in their bedroom. Finally, I give Jeff and Marilyn the details about our possibly working with Pastor Evans on the program honoring my Mom. Also, he's willing to help expedite Paul and Nina's adoption process, should they decide on moving forward with the two kids.

Marilyn jumps into Jeff's arms, "Jesus truly answers our prayers for a family, so Jeff and my answer for adopting Paul and Nina is!"

YES-YES-YES

Dinner and playtime are spectacular, with Paul and Nina solidly bonding with their NEW Mom/Dad at dinner and early evening. From the moment they wake from their brief naps, Paul and Nina are constantly in Marilyn and Jeff's arms. Asia and I enjoy Allison's gregarious company, but also bond with Paul and Nina.

Once Alexis arrives, there are five constantly smiling and sniffling adults until the three kiddies crash. Then each one of us has a genuinely needed alcoholic beverage, mostly a glass of cabernet. We have a large breakfast in the morning deciding how to proceed with our afternoon meeting.

Jeff offers, "Beth can speak for him, so after the introductions to Pastor Evans, he'll take Paul, Nina, and Allison to the Condo play area for a few hours. We can ring his mobile if we need his opinion or specific commitment on anything.

***

THE RHONDA JO ADAMS DANCE-ACADEMIC FOUNDATION

Following a few clarifications, Pastor Evans is fully on board with his church participating in Asia and my Foundation proposal honoring my Mom. We see the Foundation being established in two phases, with Phase I in process, forming the Non-Profit Corporation (NPC), with Marilyn as Business Manager.

PHASE I

Asia has committed personal funds as well as her Power Company advertising revenue to support our Foundation. I've also committed personal funds, which will be matched by my Electrical company. So, in essence, our Foundation is funded by Asia, Me, and the Colorado Power Consortium.

During this first stage, our efforts will focus on enrolling intercity and economically challenged girls, ages 6-10 years old. We are stressing the applicant must be interested in Ballet but also will be required to take advanced Math classes. Asia is the primary dance teacher, and I will lead the math studies. We'll need to assess each student's ability/strengths in each study component, then custom design a lesson plan for each student.

Phase II

This phase is a year away, featuring a more structured kindergarten and Primary school curriculum. In this phase, we'll accept twenty-five young girls ages 4-10 (K1-2/P1-4), who will take morning classes at the Vail-Avon Community Church. Breakfast will be served from 7 to 8:15 am, followed by General Education classes from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.

After a 45-minute lunch break, the students will move to an onsite Studio for Dance and Math at 1:15 pm. Their routine school week is four days, Monday through Thursday. Friday classes will be held fully at the dance studio, which will include in-house competitions, recitals, and field trips to local/regional events/competitions.

Our Foundation is primarily for young girls but an occasional boy may be accepted, as the sibling of a young girl. For example. Paul will be accepted into our program as Nina's older brother.

Asia, Marilyn, and I anticipate numerous clarifications and modifications to our Foundation Mission Guidelines by the time we officially open Phase II in one year.

***

We decide to accept five students in Phase I, which is doable, along with our other duties. Allison, Nina, and Paul are legacy included, so we have space for two additional girls. We encounter our first hiccup at this point since we'd like to start their dance training before Asia's two-week San Francisco Primadonna Ballerina guest performance.

Jeff and Marilyn decide to quickly move forward with filing the documents to adopt Paul and Nina, but it's not that simple. So, I propose Jeff and Marilyn serve as Foster Parents to the siblings while the adoption process crawls forward. Although, we're all Colorado residents, Vail and Denver are in different counties, so different Family Court Judges/Guidelines

Following two days of negotiations, we reach a deal for Paul and Nina to live with Jeff and Marilyn in Denver after the adoption documents are filed. The problem is both Family Courts require Paul/Nina to reside in Vail/Avon (Eagle County) during the adoption filing process, which may take up to a week.

So, Marilyn will stay in the Vail Guest condo with the kids, bringing Paul and Nina to their home in Denver (Denver County) when both Family Court Judges sign off. This timetable in deed works out for the best, giving Marilyn a week of Mom bonding time with her new children.

The hiccup occurs at Church on Sunday morning. As soon as we arrive, Nina takes off like a dart running toward a cute little girl her age. They smile, hug, and kiss jumping around, delighted to see each other.

Neither girl is talking, so I nudge Asia and Marilyn nodding at the two of them celebrating their friendship.

Pastor Evans hurriedly walks over and apologizes, "Beth, Asia, and Marilyn, in all the excitement of meeting at your condo, I forgot to mention on occasion, students from the State School for the Deaf, Mountain Campus visits our Sunday service. Although Nina is usually quiet, she perks up each of the three times that little girl is here, pointing at the two of them and I think her name's Cyndie.

Just then Nina races back to us with her little friend, Cyndie in tow, both smiling, but it's deathly quiet after Pastor Evans finishes speaking to us.

Asia smiles beautifully, kneeling before Cyndie, using American Sign, "Hi Cyndie, my name's Asia, and my two friends are Beth and Marilyn. You already know Nina because you have great big smiles after your hugs." Pointing at Paul, Asia signs to Cyndie, "This is Paul, Nina's big brother who you've seen before."

Cyndie jumps up and down, signing to Asia like crazy, "Yes, Miss Asia, Nina is my friend but we cannot talk to each other, so we smile all the time. Please tell her I love being her friend and am so happy to see her this morning.

From that moment forward, Asia is engrossed in signing greetings to Cyndie, from all of us. Then Alexis and Allison arrive, and Allison jumps right into signing Cyndie and Asia, with her limited knowledge of American Sign.

We are such a happy lot standing in the Church parking lot laughing and talking. So, Pastor Evans quietly shoos us into Church. Allison and Nina have Cyndie locked in between them, with the three girls ecstatic about seeing each other.

Paul's in Marilyn's lap as she coos and hugs him, but she often looks pensively toward the three girls. I think I know what Marilyn's feeling but must wait for a while before we can talk. Asia also picks up on Marilyn's mood, giving me a slight nudge.

After the service, I quickly corner Pastor Evans, learning all I can about Cyndie. Asia knows what I'm up to but cannot help me since she's busy signing for everyone's conversation. Pastor Evans tells me everything he knows about Cyndie, so I have a decent understanding of the State School system.

The two State School counselors collect Cyndie who holds on tight to Nina, both girls trembling and crying silent tears. Asia, also crying lays her head on my shoulder her eyes questioning, and I nod yes.

She talks to a Counselor asking for a few minutes with Cyndie. I don't think the Counselor is aware that Asia signs expertly, so looks surprised when she sits on the ground talking with Cyndie. Finishing signing, Asia pulls Cyndie into a warm hug, then nods at Nina. Cyndie runs and kisses Nina on the cheek, mouthing I Love You!

***

All of us stumble from Church in a daze, after Pastor Evans suggests we rest for a bit before talking about today. I suggest Alexis and Allison come to our place, then Allison can hang out with us while her mom works s short Sunday night shift.

Alexis and Allison take one Guest en suite bedroom, while Marilyn, Paul, and Nina take the other. As Asia and I walk toward our bedroom, Marilyn asks if Nina can rest with us for a few minutes, and we hold our arms out for her. We lie on the bed, each lost in her thoughts when Nina asks;

Godmom Asia, "Can you please teach me sign language because I want to talk a lot with my friend Cyndie?"

Smiling I hug them both, "Asia, please start Nina's sign lessons now, and I'll prepare a light snack for us?"

Moseying into our kitchen, I see Marilyn staring into nothingness. "God Beth, today started so beautiful, before turning to crap. I felt so helpless today with these two wonderful little darlings just wanting to be together.

I kept asking myself, Marilyn why don't you just step up to adopt both girls? Then I think we've not even yet formally applied to adopt Nina and Paul, how can we add Cyndie, making me so sad."

Hugging Marilyn, "Don't beat yourself up sweetie, we were all thrown for a loop and unexpectedly into the fire today. Asia and I were asking ourselves the same question, which I'm sure was in Alexis's thoughts as well.

"We all need to better understand the situation, talking among ourselves. Pastor Evans is doing some follow-up I asked him, so hopefully we'll have more details in a few days.

"You should return to Denver tomorrow as planned, and talk with Jeff on the various options. One certain decision from today's experience is I vowed we'd add a language component to our Foundation's Mission, including the American Sign. Two darling 6-year-olds should be able to freely and easily talk of their friendship and love."

Grinning, I add, "Nina asked Asia to teach her sign so she can talk with her friend Cyndie. I felt those words are awesome for a young girl, so we're all learning sign language as a gift to Nina and Cyndie."

***

Marilyn and the kids have been home for a week, with some of us speaking nightly by phone or Zoom. We haven't solved the specifics, but Jeff and Marilyn decide they want to adopt Cyndie, along with Paul and Nina. No one outside our close circle is aware of this decision and will not be until Asia and I do our local foot patrol. Pastor Evans is offering his help with our decision in any way we need.

Although Jeff and Marilyn plan to officially adopt Cyndie, Asia, Alexis and I will be christened as Christian God Mothers to Paul, Nina, and Cyndie. Pastor Evans will officiate the Christening when we're at that stage. Asia and I have one major project to complete, then she must solely focus on San Francisco.

Our close-knit group has been desperately learning American Sign from Asia and online classes. I'm now comfortable with basic communication, as well as some extended personal talks, since Asia's with me all the time. For the present time, we've dedicated Tuesdays and Thursdays to speaking in sign when we're alone, about 90% of the time.

Now that our plan for Cyndie is final and we're going to visit the State School two days from now with a court order to see Cyndie. We'll pick up the Court Order early morning and the state school is a three-hour drive from Vail. So we plan to get there late morning, return to Vail late afternoon, and arrive before dark.

Since we have a two-day window, Asia and I decide we're due a small exotic sex break for all our difficult work in the past two weeks. We've spent very little alone time, since our engagement dinner and 3-day sexual blowout marathon.

***

Alexis arranges a Ruth's Chris delivery, so Asia and I have a delightful dinner in our dining room. Since we're dining in, I select matching sheer black lingerie(s) for us, which heightens the sexual tension as we enjoy our meal.

Tonight will be mostly soft n cozy lovemaking since we need clear heads for the State School visit. Once we finish dining and put away leftovers, I ask Alexa to play a sweet soul slow-drag dance music set.

Taking Asia firmly into my arms for a slow dance and start kissing her ears, cheeks, and neck. She cries a little on my shoulder, thinking about Cyndie and how much she wanted to be loved by Nina, as her best friend. Asia still vividly remembers the tears streaking Cyndie's face as she boarded the bus back to the State School two Sundays ago.

Then Asia softly hugs and kisses me, "Sorry for the tears darling as I recollected on Cyndie, I'm okay now, so let's make some sweet love tonight." Both sets of our lingerie dropped silently to the floor as we slow-danced loosening the ties. Asia being 6" shorter is right at my boob level, and quickly wolfs my left nipple into her warm mouth.

After wetting my full titty with her sweet saliva, Asia smiles up at me, "I will softly and sensually sex you up tonight darling, cuddling, kissing, wrestling, and playing all night, and most of tomorrow.

I growl hungrily, "Okay Asia babe, tonight is your party, but you owe me big time two weeks from now when I'll own your booty." giving her tushy two caressing spanks.

Asia squeals cutely, "Let's go to our Mountain Hideaway for a long weekend the week after all is finished and the girls are here in Vail and Denver. We'll have a blowout sexual time in the mountain cabin, with you tanning my bottom each night, as I will certainly be a bad fiance.

"Then I'll seriously start practicing for my two-week Primadonna Ballerina stent in San Francisco."

Still giggling, "Make certain Jeff always keeps our Northwestern Colorado Mountains cabin stocked for our special getaways until the Powerline installation is finished. We can be as loud and crazy as we want on our mountainside sexcapades, which is perfect."

Firmly spanking Asia's bottom, "Are you gonna love me babe or talk me to death?"

Asia's eyes are huge pulling me over to our sectional sofa, sitting me in the middle. She kisses my eyelids and cheeks, then drops her lips and tongue onto my neck, lunging at my left boob. She kisses and swabs the areolae with her wet tongue, and finally softly bites my nipple with her sharp teeth.

It seems like Asia spends an hour sucking my tits before she stealthy moseys on down to my navel, her wandering fingers seeking my wet and swollen pussy lips for the first time tonight. Her soft touch sends shockwaves through my body, my thighs splaying, begging for more pussy play.

Asia grins broadly, "My darling Beth, I'm taking you to the Moon and back tonight, as she nibbles inside my navel!"

I'm so happy with my babe Asia taking the sex lead tonight since I will be mostly in charge when we make love and/or fuck like bunnies. "I'm wide open for you sweetie, and yours to play with all night and the next day."

Asia slyly slips her fingers into my pussy, while licking wetly flowing cream from my inner thighs. Again, looking cutely up into my adoring eyes, "Beth, I'm pinning you to our bed tonight, lover, and keeping you cumming until the sun rises and sets and rises again!"

She then whispers, "I'm playing your pussy like a violin sweetie, just like promised!" Asia then tears into my hot box, strumming my clit like a bass guitar until I detonate into an orgasm so strong the sofa seems to levitate off the floor. My muscles go completely limp, as I shudder and tremble trying to pull Asia down to my sweaty body for a kiss.