Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please call me Beth and may I call you Asia?" winking at her.

Asia grins, "Only special people call me Asia, and saving my life certainly fits the bill. So, Beth, you think the kidnapping of nine women is to confuse the public and the police, and the kidnappers were specifically after me?"

"Nothing makes any sense about our kidnapping, and you're the only famous person in the group. Yet, with all this precise planning, none of the abductors seem to know who you are. Do you have a new Agent or Publicity team possibly wanting to create a dramatic public relations bonanza with a fake kidnapping?" I quietly ask.

Asia tears up, "It's ironic the only person I can trust is my old ballerina nemesis from primary until high school. There are recent changes in my Public Relations team, and it's scary thinking they may have set me up in a bogus kidnapping scheme.

"I've heard rumbling(s) that my 'Brand' is not performing as well financially as predicted or expected! So yes, I should hole up with you for a few days trying to work our way through this crap."

I smile, "Asia, the FBI, and CBI will eventually identify both of us as the missing victims. Vail is my home, so we need to leave here before dawn, moving to a safer place. Do you have a secret hideaway in or near Denver to escape from the publicity pressures of being one of the world's best Prima Donna Ballerinas?"

Asia looks uneasy, "Yes, there's a quiet place I occasionally use in Aurora, but not for nearly a year."

Hugging Asia again, "I'm not going to judge you Asia, since there's a real possibility my feelings are blowing in the wind. So, if your place is truly off the radar, I'll pack a few items and we'll go there before sun up, laying low until this crisis blows over."

UNDER THE COVERS IN AURORA

Disguised as tourists/hikers we travel to Denver by bus, then taxi to Asia's Aurora hideout. It's a small 1-bedroom efficiency unit in a nice area, but the building is nondescript. We order groceries and other needed items delivered since the refrigerator and food cabinets are bare. There are several bottles of nice wines on the rack and two bottles of rum, so we are set with booze for a few days.

I see the worry on Asia's face, so pour us two strong rums and PepsiMax, pulling her to the sofa. "Asia sweetie, we are here for the sole purpose of identifying who and why we nine ladies were abducted. I promise not to judge you and am asking you to do the same for me. Okay?"

I add, "We're no longer feisty little girls butting heads for relevance and dominance in junior ballet. You've graduated from Julliard and are one of the US's Premier Ballerinas, and I have my MA from the Colorado School of Mines, as a Mathematics-Engineer. So, we both achieve our dreams and our past is just that, the past, but for the future, let's be close friends, trying to solve our kidnapping riddle.

I give Asia a warm hug, "The past 5 days have been extremely stressful for us, so we'll have two stiff rums and PepsiMax, then shower, and crash."

Asia smiles shyly, "Beth, this place is small with only one bedroom, so it might be a little cozy."

Me cheekily growling, "I don't bite Asia, but may change my mind, and pay you back with a little nip for every time you beat me in youth ballet.

"Come on Asia babe down that rum, then you shower first, and I'll go next. We chuckle about my threatening to nip or bite Asia, talking more about our youth while slurping our drinks. After finishing her double rum n Pepsi, Asia stands giggling and swaying a bit.

"I don't drink much Beth, so, I think I'm just a little drunk," squeaks Asia.

Wrapping her in my arms, "Okay Asia, either we go to sleep kinda funky after 5 days on the mountain, or shower together and I'll wash you."

Asia looks hazily at me, "If someone asks me a month ago, I'd swear you'd hate me if we ever meet again. But now I'm fully trusting you to take care of me, so life has many twists and turns, and I'm happy with this one."

We stand there holding onto each other, me and the Little Twit, as I jokingly call her when we competed years ago. The years melt our tenseness from competing in ballet as we cheerfully react to the joy of freedom from our kidnappers.

In many ways, our lives mimic each other until we're age 14 and I quit competing, just loving to dance ballet for my Mom. We've moved on from being competitors and now unexpectedly drifting closer in our lives. I feel an emotional pull to Asia in my soul but must move cautiously forward one step at a time in our budding friendship.

Asia's truly sloshed since she's a non-drinker, and I don't relish going to bed smelling raunchy from nearly six days of sleeping on the dirty cabin floor, so I delicately strip both of us. Asia's wildly unstable, so we slip and slide on the wet tile, while quickly showering. I dry Asia, putting her to bed naked, then I towel and climb into bed nude spooning Asia, as we are quickly asleep.

Slowly waking up I hear soft moans from Asia, as she firmly pushes her booty into my groin. Suddenly she wakes from her sexy gyrations and gasps, trying to pull away from my pussy, but I keep her firmly in place.

Deciding to play her, "Asia babe, were you truthfully asking me to play with your tits pinching your nipples hard?" as I gently twirl her nipples.

She breaks down weeping making me feel like cow-dung. "Beth, please don't hate me, I didn't mean to come on to you. Before I am fully awake, it feels so safe lying close to you cradled in your arms, and needing a cuddle, helping me forget the cruel salon abduction."

Turning our bodies face to face, I apologize for my yanking Asia's chain because she didn't truly ask me to play with her nipples. I'm joking and do not want to hurt Asia or make her feel like a pervy. Sometimes, I act before thinking carefully, especially when joking around.

Wrapping my arms around Asia pulling her in nice and tight to me, our stiffened nipples softly brushing. "Asia, I'll cuddle with you anytime you need a comforting hug.

"We're just getting to know each other after nearly 13 years and five stressful days of worry about being abused or murdered. I know you have a story from your past to share with me, but let's wait until we've calmed down from the trying days of our violent abduction at gunpoint."

Smiling I add, "Holding you close comforts both of us, so let's agree to cuddle every night in bed while here in Aurora for the next week," tenderly caressing her tushy.

Asia grins cutely, "Beth, I'd also like cuddling you to death every night while hiding out in Aurora. But do need to be honest and upfront with you about my life!" softly caressing my bottom.

Sighing, Asia lays her head on my shoulder, close to my boob, and starts snoring cutely. She's cautiously working herself up to share something serious in her personal life which intrigues me.

My mind's running on jubilant crazy, trying to decipher what the hell's going on here. I'm lying naked in bed with my 25-year-old long-time ballet adversary (whom I've known since age 6), and eating our closeness up. I seldom date in college, having sex with just two guys which was okay but nothing special, definitely not ringing my bell. So, I fully concentrate on my academic studies, and ballet, coveting most of my free time with Mom until her untimely death.

Girls have never sexually attracted me, and I've seen tons of them in all states of dress/undress studying ballet over 16 years. For the past five days, I worry about being raped, killed, or other bodily atrocities, while secretly checking out Asia, certain I know her from somewhere. Now on day six, I'm lying naked in her Aurora hideout bed.

So, after escaping and eluding our captors, then slipping off from the other 7-ladies, I find myself naked in bed cuddling Asia, my pussy hot and creamy juices streaming down my inner thighs.

***

ASIA POV

I slowly wake a second time, my head resting nicely between Beth's full C-cup boobs. Her body scent tantalizes me as I feel the urge to suck one of her stiff nipples between my wet lips, but I shouldn't make any sudden sexual moves until we talk. Snuggling deeper into the valley between Beth's heavy boobies, I'm so happy while also jealous, my tiny size tits barely a B-cup.

For the thousandth time since our daunting escape to Vail, I ask myself, "Asia WTF are you doing with Beth? I've never been sexually attracted to a woman and when I'm younger consider Beth my arch-enemy for nearly ten years. No, the word Enemy is too harsh since she's never mean to me. We were just fierce competitors in the ballet world for so long, how can I now hotly desire her as a lover or for lesbian sex?"

My mind says I need to face this issue realistically and head-on, while my body says, "I just want to lie here safely held in Bethany Sue Adams's arms forever. I so want to turn my head slightly left and wetly lick her soft tit, then chow down on those fat n juicy nipples."

WTF Asia, I don't even know if Beth's into women. Oh Hell, until yesterday, I'm not into women.

What A Difference A Day Makes?

I'm so scared and confused after our abduction, and now being drawn to this woman who secretively watches me during the entire ordeal. I don't realize Beth is a former competitive ballerina from my childhood, trying to place why I seem so familiar. We don't cross paths in nearly 12 years since my move to NYC, studying at Julliard. Beth intrigues me, and my panties stay damp for two days when she powerfully orchestrates our escape.

Twice, we are briefly alone during our abduction, Beth telling me about her escape plan and needing my strength because many of the other ladies seem so fragile. We'll spend a cool-cold night in a small enclosed cave-like area a mile or so from that awful dirty place. Then just before daybreak, we'll scurry to a well-stocked cabin she knows about which is a tough 3-mile walk. Beth's so confident, I go along with her plan, although I've never been the adventurous type of person.

She feels each day of captivity increases the chance of all nine of us being hurt, abused, raped, or worse. My inner being warns me Beth's suspicion is righteous, and we need to get away from this place, moving quickly when there's a chance. We follow Beth's plan, which goes like clockwork, drawing me more and more into her tantalizing Webb.

Just when I relax enough to enjoy the comfort of freedom, Beth learns I'm her past nemesis and a World Class Prima Donna Ballerina. She then lays her full conspiracy idea of my capture being the prime objective for abducting 9-random ladies. Beth feels she and the other 7-ladies are a ruse to cover the bad guy's real intent, kidnapping me for some type of ransom or publicity stunt.

Her theory makes sense to me, so we slip away from the Hostel's Medical check-up area, CBI, and FBI, regrouping at my Aurora, CO hideaway. Now, I'm lying lovingly on Beth's bosom, naked and confused why creamy pussy juices are constantly flowing down my inner thighs. My body yearns for Beth's touch, but what about my sort of boyfriend Bruce, who's asked me to marry him?

Sighing "Oh Hell," I succumb to temptation, gently taking a quick lick of Beth's left tit, then sucking the nipple, and then a second lick and suck, since you can't just eat one!

***

Awakening slowly with a nice weight on my chest, when suddenly my left boob is vacuumed into intensely hot wet slippery heat. Quickly jerking away from the heat source, I see a stream of saliva dripping downwards to my navel. Looking at Asia's cheeky grin, I curse my stupidity hastily pulling her hot wet mouth back to my cooling titty.

Settling back into my boobs for a quick lick, Asia murmurs, "Please forgive me, Beth, I wake up feeling more comfortable than ever before in my life. During the night, somehow my head ended up nestling in the valley of your bosom, parked between these soft C-cup babies," as she softly caresses the closest one. "I'm so happy and just can't resist one tiny little lick, before taking the nipple into my mouth."

Asia is such a cutie pie, lying naked in my arms in her Aurora hideaway apartment. I want to say WTF Beth go for it, but my thoughts are going down the same road as last night when I rein in my horns.

Then, I say to myself, "WTF, I can have my cake and eat it too."

So gently bringing her mouth back to my left tit, "Asia Babe, You Lick n Listen, while I talk!

Asia's face lights up like NYC at midnight on New Year's Eve, quickly devouring my lonely left boobie.

"I explain I'm not dating anyone and had not been on a date since my Mom got sick, dying 7 months later from Pancreatic Cancer. Before Mom's diagnosis, I had dated two guys while in college, each one for a few months, and occasionally having boring sex with constantly begging boyfriends. At that point, I did not see a reason to date anyone, and Mom's illness solidified my feelings of her being the most and only important person in my life.

"During our days in captivity, you seem familiar but I never connect you as Asia Wangle my early-age ballet nemesis. After two days of lying on dirty farm floors, my body reacts sexually with moist panties each time I study your face. I've never had sexual feelings toward any girl, even after seeing them in all stages of undress for most of my life. So, I think maybe it's something special about this specific cutie pie (you) that rings my bell.

"After escaping, I learn you're my multiyear ballet nemesis, and am stunned. But instead of this revelation turning my body heat down, it intensifies it a like a flame thrower or volcanic eruption.

Not trying to ravish you last night takes all my inner strength and integrity, because you're so toasted from 2-Rum/PepsiMax drinks. If we decide to go further than being good friends, I want you to be fully in control of your emotions. At that precise moment, I realize you're very special to me, so I fall asleep holding you to my bosom, later waking with you licking my tits, which I love.

"Since we've been hiding out after escaping, I'm certain of my feelings for you, Asia, but you live a very different life than me. I'm happy for us to move forward spending lots of time together, but let's delay having real sex until we are ready to freely commit. If we go forward together, you'll need to cancel your next six months of guest ballet performances. This can be justified as needing time for healing from the stress of your violent abduction.

"I'd quietly take a 6-month leave or ask my company's permission to do an advanced powerline exploration assessment on our next electrical development site. If both you and my company agree, we'd live in a mostly isolated area of the Colorado Mountains. This situation gives us the time/privacy to decide what's best for our future, 'Friendship or Love'.

"I want you as a part of my life as either because we have a real history. Also, during our hiatus maybe the FBI and CBI can shake out the minds/plans of our abductors. I'll openly listen to your thoughts and ideas, Asia, but for your safety, feel it best that you're off the grid for a while, at least a month.

Asia looks up from happily licking my boobs and then frowns, "I must confess now Beth; this place was originally to be a hideaway for me and a guy, Bruce. He's someone from my Public Relations firm and has been after me for nearly three years, but it just hasn't felt right to me. I've never gone out with him on a date, just mostly seeing and talking at Public Relations events.

"Bruce's never seen this place, nor knows that it exists, which is rented under the name of a hidden business entity to protect my privacy. I've only stayed here overnight on three occasions when the work and social pressures were paralyzing my ability to think clearly.

"You're the only person who's ever laid or slept in this bed other than me. Also, you're the only person I've ever been naked and/or drunk booze with socially and I love the feeling of trusting you without question. There's a high-octane level of energy flowing between us which I first notice in captivity on the mountain. I also noticed you sneakily watching me a few times, not knowing why, but it certainly made my panties wet.

"All I've ever done in my life is dance, which my parents, especially Mom, pushed me to do for their glory and not the love of ballet. Other than one cousin who's deaf/mute, I've never had close family, real friends, or a life outside of ballet, nor did I want such a life until now. I want a life for us together Beth, and will follow your lead in, however, you feel the best way to make it happen.

"As you told me, your Mom worked hard struggling to give you a chance she never had. She loved ballet and also loved you so much, as her baby girl. More than likely, she knew you were studying ballet for her enjoyment, saying thank you Mom for loving me. I've never had such devoted love from my Mom or Dad, feeling that I was just a tool to make my parents well-known and wealthy.

"I love how you take charge of rescuing us 9-ladies from dangerous kidnappers. You analyze the situation, then boldly act bringing us all to safety in Vail. Let's try the mountain plan with your company just as you describe. I'll love having you all to myself on the mountain for 4-months or longer.

"I'm firing my Advertising and Public Relations team(s), as well as my Agent. I will immediately inform Bruce that I've never loved him and we're going our separate ways. Also, he's not to contact me again for any reason. I will give him an attorney to contact for any unfinished business issues with his public relations firm.

"I'll officially cancel my next six months of Guest Prima Donna Ballet Performances, based on needing to mentally recover from the stress of my kidnapping terror. The San Francisco Ballet Company has been pestering me to sign on as their Primadonna Ballerina next season. So, I'll inform them and two other US Ballet Companies, I'm only doing guest performances for the foreseeable future.

There is one possibility, that we should try to work on, and could be a long-term contract for me. I'm scheduled to dance for two weeks at Smuin Contemporary Ballet/ Smuin Dance Center. San Francisco, CA. Maybe you can negotiate a long-term (5-year) contract for me as their Prima Donna Ballerina for the Dance 1 and 2 Series.

"We could also do an occasional holiday performance such as a Seasons Christmas Ballet. If you can finagle this type of agreement, we can fix your Electric Powerline Schedule for five years out, and we'll have three full months a year for us to do something special for Ballet.

"I'm In Your Hands For The Next Six Months Beth Darling, Hopefully Forever!

Asia closes, "Okay Beth, now back to licking your sweet tits, while you work to secure our safety and future. I will go wherever you take me from this moment on." as she crawls back into the snug valley between my C-cup boobs, her lips locking securely to my left nipple.

***

LOVE IN THE COLORADO MOUNTAINS

Two weeks later, Asia and I are in the northwestern Colorado mountain Sawatch Range. We're bunking in a rustic prefab cabin with 3-small rooms and a bath, which my company quickly set up for us. I speak honestly with my immediate director, who's excited about my short and long-term work proposals, so it's full speed ahead. We have a generator, DH2O tank, septic system, and gas-type grill/stove for cooking.

Earlier, we close Asia's rental apartment and I notify the Vail Condo Association of my being away for 3 to 6 months, so all is finished there. Asia and I agree to hang out in this range for at least three months, so I can perform the needed electrical powerline design assessment. We'll have communication access, as well as security monitoring through my company's relay network.