Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A heavy lift transport helicopter drops us off early morning, with our rushing to make the cabin livable by nightfall. We'll place weekly supply drop orders on Fridays, or anytime for an emergency. The special orders and other routine supplies will be dropped off on Monday mornings by 10:00 am. I've stayed in a similar type of remote cabin(s) alone for as long as 4 days, so am okay with Asia and I living in this location for 3 months or longer.

The FBI and CBI are informed the two missing abductees are Asia and me and generally agree with our plan to go off the grid for an extended period. Both agencies feel I'm on the money in reasoning Asia is the kidnapper's main target in some way. So, they're intensely following up on potential leads regarding my suspicions. For the present time, I'm withholding the romantic aspect of Asia and my Sawatch Range hideaway from everyone, except my director, Jeff.

***

Relaxing after our hectic work day at the cabin, I pour us a nice Fume Blanc asking Asia, "Are you okay with everything and living here for three months or longer?"

She smiles, "Some things surprise me, but I'm happy as long as we're here together. It's so beautiful up here on the mountainside, but you must have been lonely spending three or four days alone isolated from the world."

Tearing up, "I've been on this electrical powerline program project for less than a year, much of the time spent training. In my first two isolations, I use the evening downtime, to reconnect with my Mom's memory, and thank Jesus for her presence in the first 23 years of my life!"

Asia hugs me tightly, "Life with your Mom must have been amazing, loving you with all her heart and soul. Even now, I see you honoring her memory every day we're together since our abduction. We're searching for answers to many questions, but I'll be upfront with you about my most cherished wish, Beth."

She continues, "I think long and hard about how to best express my feeling for you, so here goes everything! Whatever we learn about each other, I want us to leave here as girlfriends committed to a lifetime of love. We should go cautiously as you plan, but after our brief time together since reconnecting, I know you're the love of my life. You think of everything to protect us, while not trying to use my fame for your financial gain like most people in my realm."

Smiling widely, "I pull Asia in for a soft sensual kiss, "I didn't like the nine of us being abducted, yet I enjoy carefully watching you even during the scary times. I hope the FBI/CBI hastily solves this mystery so you and I can freely move forward with our love and be together without worry in our lives and love."

Even in her superb condition, I see Asia's tiring, but we're at a much higher elevation than her home in Denver. I'm usually in Vail on my downtime, which is reasonably close to our current elevation, so suggest we rest for an hour. Later, we'll eat a light snack, and clean up for the night possibly sharing another wine before bedtime. There is no rush in discussing our future since we have three months of late summer /early fall alone time to bind our lives as one forever.

It's soon nearly time for bed as we're sipping our wine, when Asia asks cutely, "Beth, I know we're moving cautiously, but may I still lick, suck and fondle your luscious boobies every night in bed?"

Me sternly, "Asia babe, if you miss loving my sweet n juicy tits even one night, I'm so going to firmly spank your cute tushy." giving her a soft booty swat.

I follow up telling Asia we should relax and enjoy the view and quietness for a few days. Once we start searching for the best powerline design sites, we'll reserve some us-time each evening to discuss our future as a couple. We'll also talk in-depth about our abduction and any other issues which may possibly affect our lives together.

Asia pouts cutely, "Why must we talk about being friends and/or lovers, since this is what we both want, I think?"

I pull Asia over my knee, "You're a bad little girl, Asia Noreen, so" Spank-Spank-Spank!

"Talking openly about everything is a must if we're to have a great life together. You and I are in love and mostly on the same page, but not identical twins, so, rarely we'll be on different pages in our lives. Our talking things out will always be healthy for us even though we love and respect each other unconditionally."

Grinning, "My pet name for you when we competed in ballet many years ago and you won every performance was, That Little Twit!

"Since being abducted from the salon and escaping, I think a lot about how our lives crossed in ballet events from ages 6 through 14. I now realize I was always fond of you, usually smiling and happy when calling you That Little Twit!

"I'm so glad we're back together as friends, now 26 years old destined for a lifetime of love. Don't pout baby girl, because the next three months in our quaint mountainside cabin are perfect for binding us as one forever. So we must constantly talk about everything that might affect or impact our lives.

Gently massaging Asia's booty, I slip off my top, pulling her lips to my left nipple. "Here's your 5-minute appetizer, and if you're a good girl, there's more dessert after we shower and change for bed. We can nap for a while with your lips locked onto my pacifier(s), then have a sandwich after waking up if we're hungry."

Eagerly licking my areola while biting its nipple, Asia smiles, "Beth, I'm exactly where I want to be at this moment, lying safely in your arms!"

I grin pulling Asia up for a sweet kiss, "I'll always want you safe and secure in my arms babe", again swatting her fit n firm tushy!"

***

We're three days into our mountainside retreat, so now will work a few hours daily on powerline designs. After a few hours of work, we'll return to the cabin, where I'll lay out different electrical survey patterns, estimating the installation time and cost variables for each pattern.

Finally, in the early evening, it'll be time to talk about ourselves. Our sensual/ sexual times so far will be limited to light spanks and caresses, titty play, and sweet kisses. I'll also lovingly bathe and massage Asia every night before bed, as she adores my taking care of her.

I take Asia on our first extended mountainside evaluation searching for alternate less expensive electrical powerline line placement sections. Typical surveyors (Civil Engineers) aren't particularly concerned about cost, simply identifying the least cumbersome powerline placement over, between, and/or around the mountain range.

I'm a Mathematician/Engineer, and my primary job is developing easily sustainable powerline placements, with large cost savings as the company's main goal. Some of my investigative moves along the mountain range are similar to ballet, with jumps twists, twirls, and turns. These moves allow a much wider and more in-depth view of the target area than simple aerial photos.

Asia's wildly excited and exhilarated with some of our ballet-like moves on or near cliff edges. These moves offer a very different and internal view of the placement area. Each design pattern can potentially save my company hundreds of thousands of dollars/section, or $$-millions for the entire mountain range electrical line installation.

Hours later back at our cabin, my darling Asia attacks me with hugs and kisses thrillingly pushing me onto the bed. "Beth, your job is unbelievable, almost like a Ballet Performance On The Mountain! I've never been so excited, and I'm so happy you asked me to stay here with you for 3 months. Today, on the mountainside with you is a sheer joy, exciting me to no end!"

Rolling Asia onto her back, I deeply and wetly tongue-kiss her for the first time. My tongue's buried in Asia's throat searching for her tonsils, as I unzip her pants sliding my fingers over her wet panty-covered pussy, another first for us.

I grin widely while scratching her pulsing clitoris, "So my sweet Asia enjoyed today's mountain outing with me. Is this why your panties are soaked? Should I forgive your wet panty insolence, or spank your phat booty before bed tonight?"

She cheekily winks at me, "I promise you can spank my bottom every week when I'm your wife. You can fully take charge of my body most of the time. But on certain nights, like now, I want to endlessly massage and caress my sweetie Beth if you'll let me?"

I agree for Asia to sensually love my body tonight after dinner but suggest she nap for a couple of hours. I can see she's tired after our active day with her not yet fully acclimated to our high-altitude powerline work. I'll write today's great activity report while Asia naps, joining her in bed later resting together for an hour.

Dinner and showers finished, Asia has me spread nude in our bed on a large towel. She showers first, then softly bathes and cuddles me in the shower, like I've never been treated before. Asia decides she's wearing a thong Protecting Her Virginity since we're not officially girlfriends yet.

I think My Little Twit, Asia will get her just due tomorrow since I promise my body to her for tonight. I shudder thinking I've never been so happy since Mom's Death, as now, reuniting with Asia. I'm a few months older, both of us 26, and it's been over 12 years since we last saw each other at a local Denver Ballet Studio Event.

Asia's parents move the family out east, preparing her for Julliard, while I stay based in Vail/Denver focusing on academics. I still practice ballet every day after turning 16, but my heart was given to engineering.

Now, I have this Julliard-educated Prima Donna Ballerina caressing my firm booty pouting that she's not my girlfriend. Oh, what wicked and surprising turns life has in store for us. Asia only pouts when we're discussing our need to talk a lot more before we're sexually active girlfriends, and to be truly honest The Little Mynx is wearing me down.

I've got this cute, fit 5'2" 105-pound ballerina sitting on my naked tushy in just her thong, teasing me, so she needs to learn who's the boss,

"Asia, You Little Mynx, it's dangerous playing with fire," flipping her off my back and over my knee. Ripping her thong to shreds., I give Asia two solid Spank-Spank-s! "You best mind your manners, and be careful what you ask for bad girl, or you may end up with a glowing-red-hot-tushy."

Asia's eyes are as big and wide as Silver Dollars, totally shocked by my taking charge and firmly tanning that phat booty since it's her show tonight.

I cuddle Asia, grasping her tender stinging booty, "You're special to me Asia babe and I'm so happy we're here together. My reason for wanting us to talk seriously is to confirm 'Our Moccasins' are walking the same path together. We must decide our future based on LOVE and not LUST which is my reason for pushing to delay full sex until we spend more alone time as gonna be girlfriends."

Asking Asia, "Are you secure enough now, to allow me to take charge of our evolving love bond? I've never loved anyone else before in a sexual way, so you're truly my first and special love, Asia. We have so much we need to discuss in the coming weeks, especially our different lifestyles."

Asia turns over, raising her hips high for a tushy target, and grabs my hand placing it firmly on her booty. "My lovely Beth, please spank me twice right now for being a bad girl?"

So, I oblige, Spank-Spank asking, "Now What?"

***

Asia explains she's thought long about the two of us, in the past few weeks since our escape, especially these first four days together on the mountain.

"Beth, I want you to control everything in our lives based on absolute trust. I'm so tired of second-guessing the people in my business realm since they seem more interested in getting their hands on my money than helping to expand my ballet career. So, I'm firing all the hangers-on and you alone will be my Public Relations Guru and Agent. You know, love, and understand both ballet and me, knowing what the publicity is like being in my shoes.

"I'm so happy up here alone with the woman whom I've grown to love. You seem to have primary control over your work schedule, so we can work together 5 months a year investigating high-mountain electrical powerline placement(s) for your company. I'll never need a hideaway place again, because the entire Colorado Mountain Range will be our hideaway for 5-months a year.

"You select our Mountainside Electrical Powerline work schedule, and then I'll fit in my Ballerina Guest Dance performances, for 5 months each year. We'll take two months a year off for alone time (us) at our Vail condo or another place.

"We'll share two weeks of our alone time and a month of my dance time introducing and mentoring young girls in ballet, focusing on those who are economically in need. I haven't fully thought out this part, knowing you'll be all in with me because you love ballet, and especially honoring your Mom."

I'm stunned and speechless, "Asia, will you be happy living life as a nomad, gently kissing her lower back?"

Asia grins, "I'm happy anywhere with you Beth, and am not greedy like my parents and business handlers. We'll make an unbeatable Ballet and Engineering Team, focusing on making ballet and college accessible to poverty-stricken young girls. I wholly trust and love you Beth, so this is the kind of life I see for us when we're married."

Amazed by Asia's loving confession, I kiss her sweetly, crawling back onto the large towel, "If you want this kind of life with me, as of this moment, I'm your woman and we can talk about detailed specifics later."

Asia grins mischievously, "I want to fuck you so badly Beth, but tonight I'm your masseuse. We'll begin our flaming sexual love when you decide the time is right, and I'll never deny you anything."

Asia starts giving me the massage of my life, using Victoria's Secrets Massage Oils. With a soft kiss, Asia declares I've made her happier in a month than she's been in her entire life.

Whispering, "Can I start with you tushy Beth, I so much want to caress both cheeks?" rubbing her long stiff nipples along my back.

I nod feeling two small but strong hands clutch both cheeks, then her lips planting sweet wet kisses all over each one. Warming the massage cream in her hands, Asia firmly molds my buttocks in a Deep Tissue Massage. Moaning, she frequently slides her fingers between my firm cheeks, gliding along the taint crevice. My inner thighs are soaking wet and slippery with cream, as Asia briefly touches paradise.

I hear sniffing and look around, "What's wrong with you baby?" as her body trembles.

Asia shyly, "Oh Beth I'm so horny for you that I can't keep my hands out of your pussy and don't want you mad at me for not following our sexual rules."

I think hard, finally saying, "Let's play all kinds of sex games for the next three months. We'll kiss, cuddle, massage, squeeze, and tickle, doing everything short of full sex. After finishing the mountain project and nailing down our future, we'll quickly return to our Vail/Denver condos.

"Once we're back, we'll plan our We're Now One Engagement, three nights of dining, dancing and wildly making love. Once our bodies are saturated with 3 days of Wild n Crazy Fucking, we move forward to our next step, setting our wedding date"

After we're officially engaged, "We plan our first major event, possibly a Christmas Ballet performance on a local stage in Vail or Denver for/with several needy girls! We'll also start a special dance and academic tutorial program for these girls, maybe named after MOM, The Rhonda Jo Adams Dance & Academic Studio. I'm almost certain the power company will kick in big bucks supporting our program for full bragging rights!"

Rolling into each other's arms, we kiss playing with our boobs, often playfully pulling on the little hairs around our pussy(s). We've fallen in love like a runaway Tractor Trailor, roaring down the Colorado Mountainside.

***

RETURN TO VAIL

Our four months in the mountain cabin seem to have flown by, as we arrive in Vail late morning. We decide to sell Asia's Denver Condo, making Vail our home. Our fully stocked mountain cabins are provided by the power company and, the individual Ballet Companies pay all expenses for Asia's Guest Prima Donna Ballerina appearances. So we only need one home condo, which is now Vail.

My Electric Power company director. Jeff is ecstatic with my Powerline placement strategy proposal, jokingly suggesting maybe Asia should become an employee as well. Our just completed placement design plan will save the company nearly $5,000,000 in costs versus the Civil Engineers' plan, over the 3 years of work stringing the lines.

Since my director is pleased, I tell Asia we should strike while the iron is hot, asking the power company to financially support/sponsor a Dance Program For Our Inner City Youth Initiative. Moving forward quickly is a bit tricky/risky since Asia and I must out-ourselves as being in a Girl-Girl relationship. After fully discussing our alternatives, we decide it's best to take this step now with so many other changes occurring in our lives.

I invite my boss and his wife, whom I've not met to a Saturday afternoon BBQ, with the standard food fare. Asia and I decide to use a local catering service that just opened its doors, and is a POC-owned small business, which we can also use for other official functions.

My direct boss, Jeffery (Jeff) Addison Jr., and his wife, Marilyn arrive in Vail late morning, checking into an association guest condo for three days. The weather is sunny but cool, with a strong inter-mountain breeze, so Marilyn and Jeff casually stroll over to our condo in light sweaters. The couple married in their late 20s, and do not have children after being married for 10 years. In our early conversations, Asia and I learn they're childless, and looking to possibly adopt in the next 1 or 2 years.

"We tell them of our history, knowing each other since age 6, as we both studied ballet in Denver/Vail. We give them a short version of reconnecting after nearly 12 years when we are kidnapped. The abduction situation is quite stressful, so Asia and I personally reboot after slipping away from the FBI/CBI. The two Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA) have yet to determine the kidnapper's motive(s), with the investigation still active six months later.

"I explain Asia and I fell in love, bonding after the abduction and our decision to soon get formally engaged. I openly share our life plans, hoping they're acceptable to the power company.

"Asia and I will work as a team for the company on specific powerline projects, so I'll become her Public Relations Manager and Business Agent. If the company is agreeable, Asia and I will use one of the company's contract law firms for our non-profit dance and academic foundation.

"We're moving forward in forming an NPC (501c3s), focused on sponsoring Modern Dance, Ballet, and Academic tutoring for needy and intercity females. We hope a Denver Athletic group will organize and sponsor a similar NPC (501c3s) program, for young intercity/needy males.

"Finally, we're asking the Power Company to contract with our NPC (501c3s), using Asia for much of their Mountain State(s) Advertising. Half of the billings to the power company will be used to support the NPC Dance/Academic program, with Asia writing them off as charitable donation(s). We haven't gone further with our plans, which we'll need to change if the Power Company declines our offer.

"Asia and I understand many people are anti-LGBT, so the Power company may decline our offer. If this happens, I will complete my current contract, moving forward with our plans on our own.