Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our NPC (501c3s) will be named the Rhonda Jo Adams Dance & Academic Studio Foundation, honoring my Mom's life.

"I explain one other item, which is Asia and I are publicly getting engaged in three weeks, so there's a time component on the Power Company's decision."

Jeff asks a few specific business-related questions but fully understands Asia and my proposal and will expedite its review by the Power Company.

Marilyn asks to meet privately with Asia and me since she has a few non-Power Company business-related questions. She can help us organize the Charitable NPC (501c3s), having an MBA from the Duke Fuqua Business School and practical experience. She also wants to actively pursue adoption and could potentially piggyback it with some of our activities.

Marilyn's not the sit-at-home Mom type of person, so she and Jeff are open to adopting two older kids, possibly siblings in the 4 to 6-year-old range. Our NPC (501c3s) may coordinate some programs with these types of agencies in identifying needy children for dance and academic sponsorship.

Asia and I are excited about Marilyn's interest, so we three ladies will enjoy lunch in Vail on Monday, while Jeff returns to his Denver office. All in all, Asia and I are happy with our discussions, especially with Marilyn's tentative offer to work with us.

Now, a week later, we're running on all cylinders, with the Power company's commitment to providing excellent financial support. We've not defined all the specifics, but I will sign a long-term contract for the Company's powerline placement work. Additionally, our NPC will sign a wide-ranging 5-year advertising contract with Asia for Public Relations, representing the Power company.

Finally, Marilyn is officially the Non-Profit Corporations (501c3s) Business Manager at 25 hours weekly, handling the IRS, Insurance, Banking, and other charitable organization's documentation. Additionally, Asia and I promise Marilyn we'll constantly be on the lookout for children available for adoption, especially younger siblings.

***

ENGAGEMENT WEEKEND

Our Powerline placement final report is formally accepted, I've signed a 5-year exclusive placement contract with the Power company; additionally, Asia has signed a 5-year Public Relations/Advertising contract. Half of Asia's annual earnings will be paid to our NPC (501c3s), giving her a major tax break. The Power Company agrees to match her earnings payment to our NPC Foundation.

Both Asia and I are on downtime for six more weeks, after spending 4-months in the mountainside cabin. Then 2-weeks, setting up the NPC (501c3s) and our five-year Power company contracts. So, we're in great shape business-wise, and now on to the 6 weeks of fun stuff.

We'll remain in Vail for six weeks until Asia's next special guest performance, two weeks at the Smuin Contemporary Ballet, in SF, CA. My Condo has a medium size practice dance studio, and we can reserve practice times at Vail Valley Academy Of Dance when needed. So, we'll take a couple of weeks off planning our engagement party, then Asia'll practice diligently for a month before her two-week guest performance in San Francisco.

We choose Squash Blossom Jewelers in Vail to design matching Engagement Rings for Asia and me, and we're unbelievably thrilled with our finished rings.

Asia loves red, so chooses a Hot Little Red Dress, Black 3" Heel Jimmy Choos, Black Patterned Thigh Highs, and a Black Gold Trimmed Clutch. I select a Hot Little Black Dress, 2" Heel Black Jimmy Choos, with the other items matching Asia's.

We'll dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House, where I've eaten on occasion, very pleased with the food and service. I'm not a big steak fan, but Asia loves beef, and I aim to please my babe. After dining at Ruth's Chris, we'll dance the night away at one of several Vail's Premier Dance clubs, then head back to the Condo for 3-days and nights of sex until we drop.

SATURDAY

We have a quiet evening on Friday after shopping most of the day. We love our sexy little RED/BLACK dresses, both going braless with matching Tanga Thongs and thigh highs. Our hair's done, so we're laid-back at home, mostly cuddling while sipping a nice Fume Blanc on our sectional sofa.

Hugging Asia, "Any second thoughts babe, since you're all mine after tonight and forever?"

Asia climbs on my lap, snuggles into my boobs, and sweetly kisses me. "Without question, I love you, Beth, and you're most likely the only person I've ever truly loved. Other than being kidnapped our past six months together are the best in my young life. With both of us 26, I know we have a lifetime of love together."

Smiling, Asia asks, "Honestly Beth, do you have questions about where we are now in our lives?"

Kissing Asia deep and long, "You are only the second person I've truly loved, with the first being my Mom. I am thrilled to put you on the same pedestal as Mom and am NEVER-NEVER letting you go, babe. You stole my heart our first overnight together in Aurora, awakening me wetly licking my nipple.

"My pussy was so wet and drippy sexually for the first time, my body telling me without question, Asia is the only person who can keep me happy forever." softly kissing her.

Asia weeping softly. "So, you want to ravish me that morning but control your emotions beautifully!"

No Asia, "I wanted to love you right then, which includes sex, but the key word is love. You know what babe? Let's come home after dinner, so we can dance and act crazy without being judged by strangers.

Asia screams, "Yes my darling, we'll go Commando tonight, have one drink at the closest bar, then come home and fuck the night away. We don't need any others around on this fantastic night of becoming one with each other!" as she softly licks my cheeks.

Our limo drops us off at the entrance to Ruth's Chris. We're fully commando carrying extra thick tissues to dab our pussies' again if needed. While waiting to be seated, I'm slightly leaning against the entrance, with Asia perching her booty squarely on my crotch, so I'm already dripping again.

Since I'm six inches taller, Asia turns looking up at me, her head resting in the valley of my boobs. "I'm so happy babes, and this restaurant is beautiful. I've heard wonderful things about Ruth's Chris, but this is my first time in one of their places."

We're taken to our table in a quiet area, as I requested making the reservation. Our main server, Alexis M Jensen, a cute lady about our age, welcomes us smiling.

Alexis, "I'm told this's a special evening for you two beautiful ladies, becoming engaged and exchanging rings. Do you have them with you, since I'd be happy to Elegantly Serve Them for the proposal after your cocktails?"

I look inquisitively at Alexis, "Are you certain our being a same-sex LGBT couple will not be an issue? I'm Beth and the love of my life is Asia. We've known each other since age 6, but have only dated for the past eight months. I'd love to ask her to marry me at Ruth's Chris, but do not want to be disruptive."

Alexis murmurs, "Asia's an unusual name," trying for a better look at my babe's face.

With recognition, she screams, "Oh My God, you're Asia Wangle, the Prima Donna Ballerina from Denver!" and takes off flying back to the restaurant's office/kitchen.

I'm speechless with the people seated at tables closer to ours gasping in surprise. I grin at Asia, "Well babe there's no way you're getting out of my clutches now since our waitress Alexis just outed you to the entire Ruth's Chris Restaurant."

Alexis comes back, "I just got yelled at for my behavior and apologize. My eight-year-old, Allison loves ballet and has rapturously followed your abduction from the Denver Salon. I've religiously followed your story with Allison on TV, and here you sit at my table."

Asia smiles cutely, "Thanks for recognizing me Alexis, and Allison for being a fan. TV does not talk much about Beth, who's also a fabulous ballerina. I promise Beth, my love forever and yes I want Beth to formally propose at your table."

I open my Black Gold Trimmed Clutch, taking out our matched set of rings. "Alexis, please bring the rings nicely placed on a Silver Serving tray. I'll take them asking for Asia's hand in marriage.

"Then you give us our glasses of Murray River Cabernet and toast our engagement. Be certain to have one of your co-works take a photo(s), which Asia and I will sign for your little girl, Allison."

Alexis squeals again, but not as loudly this time. She does as I request, helping me place the rings on both our fingers. She toasts us as The Two Most Gracious Ladies, she's met in her life.

Asia pulls both of us up, placing Alexis in the middle for a selfie. "This photo is for Allison which we will personally give to her next week. Now, we're getting hungry and eat almost any type of food(s), but I truly love steak. So, please choose our meals based on your likes and put the cook to work."

I add, "Alexis, please send your Manager out, so we can tell them what a great server you are. Now get out of Dodge, so I can get a little frisky with my fiancé.

***

Our evening's wonderful, with delicious food and a great server, Alexis. Her Manager does visit our table and we explain how shocking it was for Alexis seeing Asia and me in person, after watching us on the news with her daughter. She's a great server and an excellent Mom, so we'll always request her when dining here.

One other memorable moment occurs one my lightweight fiancé has her 3rd glass of wine. Our table is in a mostly quiet section, so my babe winks at me.

She asks, "Beth darling, want to taste something sweet?" sliding her fingers into the wetness of my inner thighs just below my swollen pussy lips. Asia follows up by sticking both of her long probing fingers in my mouth, which I joyfully suck.

I think we're busted as Alexis smirks, "It's a little early for dessert, isn't it Beth?" giggling cutely.

Asia's eyes are jet black dilated with passion, so I need to get her out of here before she sexually explodes. I must always remember the Love Of My Life, is a lightweight with booze, which also makes her horny as a Two Pussied Billie Goat!

I ask Alexis for our dessert to go, the check, and promise to contact she/Allison in three days. Alexis brings everything to our table and I tip her $150, then scurry my drunk n horny babe to our limo and home.

SEXING THE NIGHT AWAY

Using Alexa, I'd preset our den playroom into the nightclub dance mode, dimming the track lighting, with nicely spaced electric candles everywhere. A Beautiful Soul Love Song music set starts minutes after we enter our condo.

Strolling to the sectional. I sit pulling Asia onto my lap, her sexy dress drifting up to her waist, with my sweetie's dripping wet pussy in full view.

I yank my dress off my shoulders, exposing my twin 34Cs, with Asia squealing cutely as she dive-bombs into my bosom. "Oh, Beth darling, I stare at your boobs much of our dinner, being so happy we're coming right home from Ruth's Chris.

Laughing, I grab Asia's sparsely covered booty, while pulling her lips to my nipple. She starts slurping loudly, like someone licking a twin popsicle. My babe's been waiting all night for this treat, so I'll give her five minutes of titty-sucking joy. Standing, I lose both our sexy little dresses, gathering Asia into a hot n grinding slow drag.

Whispering, "Asia, I'm fucking you so hard for the next three days as my special engagement present to you. Nothing is off-limits now that we're engaged, so tanning your phat-firm tushy is a key part of my sex extravaganza."

Tears dripping down her cheeks Asia declares, "My engagement present to you darling, is me worshiping your titties every waking moment we're alone," quickly latching onto my nipple since I'm 6" taller. We slow dance for a 6-song soul set, then I lay Asia on our sectional.

Swooning over her body starting with Asia's eyelids, I lick my way down to her rock-hard B-Cup nipples, Abs, and Navel. Asia sighs and moans from my gentle licking of her upper body. I watch her losing control as streaks of pussy cream stream down her inner thighs.

Asia groans, "Oh Beth darling, our being naughty playing with our kitty-cats at dinner got me so hot, I'm ready to explode."

Just when Asia thinks I'm going downtown to lick her pussy, I quickly dart back up kissing her deeply while sensuously grinding our wet thighs n pussies.

Asia pouts, "Beth daring I'm so close, please lick my pussy and let me cum right now, and then I want you to keep me cumming and cumming for 3 whole days.

I yell, "So my babe Asia wants to cum! What about your horny fiancé?" as I briefly roll Asia over playfully swatting her booty. Okay, you win this time my darling, so I'll kiss and lick your sweet pussy for hours, giving you many cums?"

Taking quick greedy licks of my sweety's lips and nipple, I drop heavily between Asia's wet thighs, clamping my mouth to her pussy. I suck, lick, nip, and tongue her flowing pussy, with Asia cumming in staccato like a Winchester Yellow Boy Repeater.

Asia creams and screams, "Beth, what's happening to me?" as she pops multiple orgasms for the first time in her young life.

I'm floored by Asia's coming and squirting, so push her knees back to her tits, restarting my furious licking of all of the creamy juices flowing from her pussy down Asia's inner thighs.

Asia screams, "I'm still cumming my darling, Beth," thrashing all about the sofa. So I lower her legs tenderly cleaning her swollen vaginal lips with my tongue, unwittingly flushing my babe into her 3rd cum in 5-minutes.

Asia's huffing and puffing after three glorious cums, one followed by another. I'm jubilant giving my sweetie such pleasure in her first-ever full digital and oral penetration sex. Asia's thighs shiver in delight from my full-out frontal sex attack, and I think she truly deserves more cums, so flip Asia onto her tummy, echoing my sexual trail down her back.

Declaring she's all mine, "I hotly lick Asia's shoulder, and tickle her sides, while steadily tracking lower to her Firm Tushy. Giving her a gritty two-hand Spank-Spank, I follow up covering Asia's bottom with loads of loving sweet sugar-coated kisses.

Stealthily licking between Asia's fit booty-cheeks n finding her sensitive Taint Area, she instantly blows out another massive orgasm, "Oh Beth it's happening again darling, I've never felt so wildly hot before, my pussy is yours forever,"

Grinning, "I flip Asia back to missionary diving between her splayed slippery funk laden thighs, totally owning her creamy pussy. I suck and lick like a maniac Asia's thighs spasming while flaying wildly as she pops her orgasm cork again,

Asia wails, "Well fuck me dizzy my darling Beth, please keep eating n licking me 'cause I'm cumming again and again like a tooting choo-choo.

I continue devouring my first-ever pussy cream and squirt juices savoring her taste, as Asia's body falls limply in exhaustion!

I burst out laughing as I think to myself. "I've given Asia 7-earth shattering orgasms and we're still on the fucking lounge sofa!"

Oh, What A Night!!

***

We stumble to bed early morning near sunup after setting Asia's orgasm record at nine. Falling asleep quickly, I wake up later and briefly hug my babe as Asia gently nurses my wet left breast. For some reason, she usually latches onto my left boob for comfort when we're sleeping.

Asia looks up smiling, "Mine! Both your 34Cs are mine forever and I will lick and suck them for you all night, every night darling! I'm brand new at sex, but your loving me last night/this morning is amazing, and we have two more full days of nonstop engagement weekend fucking."

With the daylight sun finally piercing our bedroom window, I suddenly awaken with my Little Mynx Asia face deep in my pussy, sucking up my juices like an EF-5 Twister. I'm flat on my back legs splayed wide-reaching for the sun, screeching in passion. Asia's deep into her grove of loving to chou-down on me so she slam-jams her face even tighter into my soaked pussy.

After licking me to a few squealing orgasms Asia screams "Oh hell, Beth, I am now a pussy eating fiancé freak, so we're licking pussies, booties, and tits nonstop for the next two days!"

***

BACK TO REALITY

With our sexual urges now sated, I learn Allison's bugging her Mom, Alexis to let her invite Asia and me to this Sunday's Church bring a guest service. Allison loves ballet and has been mesmerized by the TV News Coverage of our abduction and escape. During our engagement dinner night at Ruth's Chris, Asia and I take a selfie with her Mom Alexis, which Allison loves.

Asia and I talk about Allison's request, especially since this is the exact type of child we hope to reach for the ballet/academic program to honor my Mom. The Rhonda Jo Adams Dance & Academics Studio Foundation is perfect for Alexis, a single Mom waitressing at Ruth's Chris, whose daughter loves ballet. The cost of private tutors for someone such as Allison would be much too expensive for her Mom, Alexis.

Our big concern is how this Church accepts the LGBT community since our aim is not to disrupt their service. Asia and I wear matched Engagement Rings and are not hiding our loving Girl-Girl relationship for anyone. So, we ring Alexis discussing our concerns asking for her input.

We learn Alexis is not super religious, nor strongly attached to the Vail-Avon Community Church, which is non-denominational. She does want Allison to be exposed to religion in a non-controlling way, so sees our visiting the service as a kind of a pass-fail test for their continuing to participate in the Church's programs.

Alexis certainly piques our interest when she mentions there are sometimes children at the Church Services from foster care and nearby group homes. We immediately think of my Director, Jeff, and his wife Marilyn who's considering adoption. So, we decide to jump right in going to the Church as Allison's special guest.

VAIL-AVON COMMUNITY CHURCH-

A large group of Vail Resort workers reside in Avon, about 8 miles west of Vail, where the Vail-Avon Community Church is located. Alexis and Allison live in Avon, so Asia and I are meeting them in the Church lot. Our dresses are conservative, knee length, and a darker blue, with us both in black hose and low heel shoes.

As we walk toward the entrance, a group of girls and a couple of boys tear off toward us. We see Alexis casually strolling behind them, so know the lead girl is her daughter, Allison.

I notice one girl and boy who do not show any real emotion like the others, staying calmly off to the side. I'll ask Alexis about all of Allison's group of friends, including the quiet pair of kids.

Darting right up to Asia, Allison squeals, "I can't believe it, Asia Noreen Wangle, the World's Greatest Ballerina is my guest!"

Asia smiles beautifully, "Hi Allison, I'm officially one of the top five Prima Ballerinas in the world, but thanks for my promotion to # 1," giving her a big hug.

Asia turns to me, "Allison, this is my fiancé, Beth, who's also an Amazing Ballerina, so you're getting our two-for-one special today."

I greet Allison, "Hi sweetie, we're so happy being your special guests today," hugging her and pinning a beautiful fresh flower in Allison's hair.

Then giving Alexis a warm hug, I ask about the quiet girl and boy off to the side. She tells me they're siblings, who're in Foster Care, and not too talkative. The little boy, Paul L Gordon is 8, and his little sister, Nina Mae is 6. She's only seen them at Church once or twice. I note this info and will talk more about them with Alexis later.

Of course, Asia and I are Royalty to most of the members but receive a few hard looks once everyone learns we're an engaged Same-Sex Couple. All in all, it's a very positive morning Church service, as we schedule two meetings at our Condo. We'd previously chatted with Alexis about our plans for honoring my Mom, inviting Allison to be our first registered student.