Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I get my arms around Asia trying to recover from her relentless pussy attack, I settle in close whispering, "My darling I came so hard and we've just started our playtime. It's gonna be you and me for a lifetime of high-intensity loving sex."

Holding Asia against my breasts, "Let's move this sex party into our bedroom darling, giving her a sweet kiss. My darling we will play in bed from now until sunrise, where you can keep me pinned to the bed all day long."

Sighing, "You've certainly buttered my buns for the past hour babe, but your Hot Lover, Beth's ready to go again, grabbing her hand as we dash into the bedroom to continue our sexual romp.

***

DENVER-Marilyn Addison's POV

All is going great with Paul and Nina at our home in Denver. After their here for a week, Jeff and I have never been so happy since our Honeymoon. We have two children in our lives, showering us with love every minute of every day.

Nina's in Jeff's lap from the moment he walks through the door from work until dinner time. She's so attentive that he no longer brings any work home since it would just stay in his briefcase all night.

Cyndie also searches Jeff's pockets immediately as she climbs in his lap, knowing there's a surprise for her and Paul. In only one week at our Denver home, Nina has Jeff eating out of her hand, cutely drawing out I love you Daadddy!

I shouldn't knock Jeff, as Paul and I have these great Mommy/Son conversations throughout the day. One of our more serious talks is about him dancing ballet. He enjoys watching ballet but feels it's not for boys, like football or soccer. He worries a lot about being called a 'Sissy or Queer'!

I try explaining there is a difference between these two words; saying a sissy means someone afraid to try new things and can be either a boy or a girl.

Looking intently into Paul's eyes, "Being Queer is harder to explain, but the basic meaning is different. Most people reference queer sexually, so Godmoms Asia and Beth would be queer because they are girls and love each other."

I struggle to explain because of Paul's young age, "Daddy Jeff and I love each other, just like your Godmoms, Asia, and Beth, but we are a man and woman, so people do not call us queer or different or strange. Daddy Jeff and I feel the important word is LOVE, so to us, your Godmoms are the same as he and I since both of us couples honor our love and marriage or engagement vows!"

I continue, "So to Daddy and Me, you are not a sissy or queer if you enjoy and love to dance ballet and the same is true for Nina, or Allison, or Cyndie! It's sometimes hard, but we must not let others tell us who we are. Some people call others unkind names because of jealousy, such as you are a very good dancer and they can't dance or sing.

Paul takes a deep breath, "Mom, I understand what you mean about people being wrong on some words, like sissy or queer, and will ask you to tell me more about boys dancing ballet another time.

"But now I need to tell you that Nina and I like Cyndie a lot, seeing her like a sister. I think we all feel Cyndie's special and Nina truly misses seeing her smile, even if Cyndie can't talk. We love it here with you and Daddy since you are so good and loving to us, and we'd like Cyndie to also be a part of our family, and live here with us in Denver."

I'm amazed at Paul's honesty and insight, "Honey, your Daddy and I talked for a long time last night, and we also want Cyndie to be our daughter. It may be a bit hard to do, but I hope the Family Court lets us adopt Cyndie to be your and Nina's little sister."

He jumps onto my lap, "Yippee Mom, I love you, and Daddy, so I'll dance ballet with my two baby sisters and Allison. I love being your son and talking to you, Mom. I will always be your good little boy listening to everything you say."

Later that night, tears pour down my face while telling Jeff about my talk with Paul and how Jesus continues to bless our marriage.

***

STATE SCHOOL- Cyndie's POV

Meanwhile, back at the Mountain State School for Deaf; I still cry myself to sleep every night. I cry the whole trip back to school, missing playing with Nina. No one here loves me like her, and everyone's mad at me because I cry so much.

They say, "Cyndie you're not the same as other little girls because you can't hear or talk, so must live here for many years until you're 18 years old! Get over it and quit crying all the time like a big baby because we don't want to hear it. The others do not see how alone I'm here because most of the children are older than me.

I think of how much I love Nina and she loves me. She is never mean to me because I can't talk, and her smile always says, I Love You Cyndie! One day Nina and I will talk like crazy all the time, I know it in my heart! I am crying out for love, just the way Nina and I love each other.

The mean matron sends me to bed without dinner two times this week because I'm scared and lonely My face is wet with tears, and my eyes hurt so bad wiping them from crying and crying. I'm a 6-year-old little girl, so all I can do is cry all the time from loneliness and my breaking heart from missing Nina.

I wait and wait for the nice pretty lady named Asia, who dances and speaks in sign to come and get me from this place. The pretty lady signs me at church that she is going to try helping me very soon, but now it's almost two weeks and she's not here!

"Where are you pretty Lady, 'cause I'm so sad in this place where no one smiles, talks, is happy, or loves me?"

Please-Please, come to get me soon, Pretty Lady? I want to feel your arms holding me again and to play with my friend Nina every day. I need to know love, and not just my life filled with sadness.

***

Asia and I just arrive in visitor parking at the State School for the Deaf. We wait and wait days for the official phone call, which finally comes late yesterday. We could barely sleep last night, so, are up early morning, and at the Court House before they even open at 9:00 am.

Asia and I now have legal documents from the Court Clerk authorizing us to visit Cyndie. So, we run and jump in our car racing (speeding) up the mountain to visit and hug sweet little Cyndie.

Our welcome by the State School security desk is quite frigid, especially with neither of us using sign language when greeting the security staff. We don't recognize anyone in the reception area, so today's staff may not be aware of our interaction with Cyndie before at the Vail-Avon Community Church.

Someone's coming to speak with us looking very angry....

The End,

COMING: Ode To My Mom: 02 Conclusion

Billyslate © 2023