Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he gave me one last pump, I relaxed my legs at last and collapsed back onto the bed. I lay there in utter post-orgasmic exhaustion as Lewis's thick cum leaked slowly from my still-quivering pussy. Then I simply passed out from the intensity of the immense pleasure that had ravaged through my drained body...

-

"You came in her..." I uttered in shock. I turned to face him behind me, "Lewis, I can't believe you came in her! Are you trying to knock her up?!"

"She trapped me with her legs!" Lewis panted in a panic. "I couldn't pull out!"

"Yeah, surrreee. I've seen how strong you are. You could have easily pried her legs off of you!" There was a small look of denial on his face, but he knew that he could have prevented this accident if he had really wanted to.

"I- I'm sorry, she just felt so good..." he admitted, taking part of the blame. At least Lewis was being honest. But that didn't change the fact that he had just injected a hefty load into my girlfriend's vulnerable, fertile pussy!

"Ugh, that was so irresponsible of you two, I'm really disappointed," I said, in a stern voice. "So what happens if she gets pregnant with your baby? Are you going to take responsibility?"

"Yes, I guess so," Lewis answered back. My heart fluttered hearing his immediate response. So dutiful! I loved that he was willing to bear the responsibility of taking care of Hannah if she were to get pregnant.

Weird feelings sparked inside of me. His willingness and devotion attracted me to him more than ever! "So you would take care of Hannah if she got pregnant?" I reiterated in a soft voice.

"Yeah, I would," Lewis answered. Then the thought popped into my mind, "What if he got me pregnant?"

"Wha- what if I got pregnant, too, would you..."

"Of course, I would take care of both of you. Although I'm not ready to be a dad yet, it's something I would have to do," Lewis reassured me. My heart pounded with joy. He was perfect!

"But like I said, I'm not sure if I wanna be a dad yet. So shouldn't we just use a Plan B?" The concept of taking that kind of contraceptive hadn't even crossed my mind. I never had to worry about such things with Hannah, so I had totally forgotten that those existed.

"We could... But you can't just make your problems go away with one pill!" I uttered.

"Er- that's what the pill is for, Laena," Lewis replied.

"I- guess you're right. But aren't those expensive?" I queried.

"Yeah, I think so, but don't worry about it. I got it covered," Lewis offered. God, he was such a sweetheart!

"Er- we could help you pay for it if you wanted," I tried to suggest.

"No, I got it," he stated.

"Oh! Okay, thanks Lewis," I smiled happily. He gave me a little nod in return.

Looking back down at Hannah, she was a total mess. Her face looked cock drunk and fully satisfied. "Hannah?" I called out, giving her a little poke on the cheek. She didn't respond. "Hello? Hannah?" Still nothing. She was out cold.

"Is she okay?" Lewis asked.

"Yeah, she's just passed out from that intense fucking you gave her," I replied.

Rolling myself off of Hannah, I lay back onto the bed and tried to reel all my concerns and emotions back in. I couldn't believe that Hannah and I had done this. Although it was undeniably the culmination of our entire fantasy, it felt like we had skipped a few steps along the way that led up to this point. The way Lewis made love to us made me feel deeper and more complex things than sheer lust. It was undeniable that I was connecting to him emotionally and physically, as well as sexually.

I watched as Lewis got up from the bed and began pulling clothes out of his closet. "Where are you going, Lewis?" I asked, not wanting him to leave.

"I'm going to the pharmacy to get Hannah that Plan B and more condoms. I'll be back, don't worry," he replied, giving me a wink. The word condoms irked me a bit. Having gotten a taste of Lewis's raw cock, I really didn't want to have to use condoms. His bare cock inside my pussy felt unbelievably good. I was hooked on it.

But there was the risk of him cumming inside of me if he were to go raw. Judging from the stunt Hannah had pulled on Lewis, it wasn't that far-fetched that I might not be able to resist having him cum in me, too. If this Plan B pill really made our problems go away, why couldn't I just use one, too? Then we could have worry-free, passionate, nasty sex as much as we wanted. After witnessing him cum so powerfully in Hannah, I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like if he were to cum in me, too. Hannah had clearly enjoyed it. I mean, there she was, passed out, overwhelmed by the intensity of being inseminated by him. Just the idea was incredibly arousing: Lewis marking me as his mate, planting his seed inside of me, and claiming me like he had done to Hannah.

"Could you get me a Plan B as well?" I asked in a soft voice. "I don't want to use condoms ever again."

"But I haven't cum in you..." Lewis replied, sounding confused.

I glanced down at his cock, and bit my lip, "Not yet, you haven't." As he saw my suggestive stare, Lewis's cock twitched and began to get erect again.

Spreading my legs out, I placed my fingers on my pussy lips and spread them out for him. "Are you sure you wanna go to the pharmacy right now?" Lewis contemplated my offer. "It's cold in here, Lewis, I need your warmth and your cock."

Lewis immediately dropped what he was doing and came back to me. I giggled with excitement as he hastily crawled onto the bed with me. As soon as he was close enough, I grabbed onto his face and slipped my tongue into his manly mouth. He pushed me onto my back and we made out passionately. His cock quickly gathered mass again and began poking itself at my exposed and defenseless pussy. Memories of our first time together poured into my mind. Even though it had only been a few hours ago, it had all the power of nostalgia. It had already imprinted itself into my brain like the memory of a life altering event from long ago.

"Hurry up and fuck me, Lewis!" I ordered. He nodded and slipped his raw meat stick deep inside my pussy.

Knowing that we had the safety net of the Plan B pill, I couldn't wait for the excitement of intense baby-making sex with Lewis. He thrust deep into my love canal, instantly impacting my cervix. God, every time he did that I fell deeper and deeper into his grasp. I loved it! Heavy breathing and the smacking and slapping sounds of our intense fucking reverberated throughout the room.

As we fucked, we tried plenty of positions. He took me from behind again, I rode him, and then we were spoon fucking. It was a familiar position since I sometimes fingered Hannah like this, or she would do the same for me. But being spooned from behind by Lewis felt so warm and intimate. I could feel every detail of him against my back. I was melting into his warmth.

As we lay there fucking, Lewis ravaged my neck even more, solidifying his love mark on me. I was going to be terrified to look into the mirror after this. He was absolutely littering my neck with hickies. Lewis had been fucking me nice and slow as we lay tucked together like spoons. But now I wanted him to up the ante again.

"Babe, could you be a good boy and fuck me harder again?" I asked in a low voice.

"Okay, baby," he agreed.

Using his hand, he grabbed the back of one of my knees and lifted my leg up into the air. My eyes widened as I saw myself being splayed out so sluttily. Leaning more into me, he was able to get more leverage and really piston his hips into me. He drove his cock into my tight pussy intensely, but yet sensually.

"Ah, ah ah, uh uh," I mewled in rhythm with his fucking. Lewis went back to sucking my neck. My body quivered, feeling his hot breath heavily leaving his nostrils. Then, unexpectedly, Lewis snaked his free arm around me and hovered his fingers over my mouth. "What is he doing?" I thought.

He prodded his fingers against my supple lips. At first I wouldn't let him in since I still wasn't sure what he was doing. "Suck on my fingers, baby," Lewis whispered. I quickly obeyed him and parted my lips. He inserted his index and middle into my warm wet mouth. I could taste myself, so this was the hand he had used to finger me before. I moaned and purred, sucking his sturdy fingers like a baby with a bottle as he fucked me vigorously.

As much as I loved how he was fucking me, I wanted to experience his dirty side again. Hearing him go all out with his dirty tongue had made me and Hannah go insane, I needed another taste!

Taking his fingers out of my mouth, I asked, "Hey, Lewis, could you do some more of that dirty talk from earlier?"

"Yeah? You want me to talk dirty to you?" Lewis replied. My heart pounded that he was already getting into it.

"Yes, please," I panted.

"Yes, please what, Laena?" he prompted.

"Yes, please, daddy..." I moaned.

Then, I suddenly felt one of his large hands closing around my neck. It was so sudden, so aggressive! But being the gentle person he was, he made sure not to hurt me. I had never been choked in a sexual way before so it felt very foreign. No matter how strange, I kinda liked having his big strong hand wrapping around my delicate neck.

"You like having my raw cock fucking your tight pussy?" Lewis growled, thrusting into me with more ferocity.

""Mmmhhmm!" I hummed in pleasure.

As he tightened his grip around my neck, my pussy contracted around his raging cock in response. "God, you feel so good around my cock. I just want to fuck you all day long." Hearing this, my pussy secreted even more of my sweet juices onto him. "You wouldn't mind staying over at my place for a few more days?"

He was making me lose my mind. Even though his offer to have me stay over was just dirty talk, I sensed that there was some underlying truth to his words. The slapping of our flesh echoed through the bedroom. I was getting worried that we would wake Hannah up from her orgasm induced coma.

"Ah, ah ah, yes, yes, daddy," I panted, pushing my hips deeper into him. Wanting to fuck me harder, Lewis hooked the back of his elbow around the back of my knee, splaying my leg even wider and driving his love mast even deeper into the depths of my lesbian pussy. It was a good thing I was so flexible, or this might have been uncomfortable.

In this more extreme position, Lewis's cock was able to jolt against my g-spot everytime he thrust home in me, causing me to reach yet another orgasm. I had long ago lost track of how my times I had cum today.

"Yes, cum for me, baby, cum," Lewis said into my ear.

"AHHH, FUCCCKK," I squealed, arching my back. I shook violently and gushed all over him. But he wouldn't stop to let me recover. My pussy was extra sensitive: all the sexual stimulation Lewis was delivering with his cock was amplified to the max. The repeated pounding of his cock head against my cervix ignited yet another cum! My eyes rolled back in extreme pleasure. His cock was rendering me brain dead!

"Does daddy make you feel good?" Lewis asked, panting heavily.

"Yesh, daddy make me feel gud," I slurred my words.

"That's what daddy wants to hear," he stated.

Lewis then extricated himself from our spooning position and, without pulling himself out of me, maneuvered himself between my thighs. Lifting my legs, he placed them over his broad shoulders. Hugging my folded limbs, he lifted my ass up into the air and commenced to pound me even more thoroughly.

"Ah, ah ah, fuck fuck," I moaned in rhythm to his thrusts. My cheeks rippled each time he slammed into them. I was in total ecstasy! Grabbing a pillow, I shoved it over my face and screamed into it. His cock kept driving itself deeper and deeper into my very core!

Removing the pillow from my face, I shouted, "Ah ah, you fuck me so good, Lewis!" He pistoned even harder into me. "Uh uh uh, I just want you to fuck me and Hannah all day every day!"

"Yeah? I just want to fuck you two raw all the time." He hugged my legs tighter. "All I want to do is pump my cum deep inside both your pussies. Where it belongs."

His words prompted my female breeding instincts to take over. His cum did belong deep inside our pussies. He would plant his seed in our wombs and we would bear his strong children. "Yes, yes! You should only be cumming in our pussies. We want it, we need it!" I voiced.

"You want me to cum inside of you, Laena? I want to breed you like I did Hannah," Lewis grunted. My heart pounded out of my chest. Lewis saying that he wanted to breed me was so thrilling! I was having so much fun with our little roleplay.

"Yes, Lewis! I want you to breed me, too. Hannah and I will have to bear your children!" I screamed.

"Good, because I'm about to cum..." Lewis immediately leaned into me harder, compressing my legs onto my chest. He drove his cock with precision: his sole aim was to inseminate my fertile lesbian pussy.

Lewis's mating frenzy and the wild words of impregnation sent me cresting toward another orgasm. My pussy wrapped tightly around his unrelenting cock, preparing to take his seed. Our moaning and groaning intensified as we rose closer and closer to our orgasms.

Then, with one final strong thrust, he planted the head of his cock against the entrance to my womb and spewed his sticky virile load deep inside my baby chamber. "AHHH, MHHMM," we moaned out loud. My toes curled and my pussy constricted tightly around him, milking him for all of his precious baby batter. Every time his cock twitched, he shot another rope of cum inside of me. As his warmth splashed inside me, I tingled with pleasure.

After expending a final load inside of me, Lewis shrugged my legs off of his shoulders and then collapsed on top of me. I gasped for air beneath his heavy weight, but I could bear it willingly for a few seconds. He was panting heavily, spent at last.

"Le- Lewis!" I wheezed, urgently tapping his shoulder. He realized he was crushing me, so he rolled off, still gulping for air. His cock withdrew from my pussy with an audible popping sound. I felt his thick cum leaking out of my well-used pussy.

After such intense fucking, all we could do was lie side by side, attempting to catch our breaths. "Th- that was amazing, Lewis..." I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, it was," he groaned, sounding a bit uncomfortable.

Concerned by his tone, I rolled weakly toward him, resting my chin on his pec. "What's wrong? Did you not like fucking me raw?"

"No, it's not that. My dick is just a little sore..." he explained. I smiled evilly, knowing that we were the reason for his discomfort.

"Sorry, Lewis. But if you wanna keep getting a piece of us, you better get used to it," I teased. "Because we have needs, and you have to satisfy us until we are completely satiated."

Lewis smirked and nodded. "Of course."

"Good," I smiled before crawling up to his face and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Then we heard groaning from Hannah. "Hey..." she said, sounding groggy. "What are you guys doing?" Rubbing her eyes, her vision became more clear. Hannah's eyes widened as she scanned the scene before her. Glancing over our bodies, she saw Lewis's cock slowly detumescing and the steady flow of his cum leaking out of my pussy.

"HEY," she reiterated. "Did you guys fuck without me again!"

Lewis and I exchanged a nervous look, but then we just smirked and chuckled at her. "Not funny guys. How could you fuck without me again..." she pouted.

"We're sorry, Hannah. But you were knocked out, and we didn't want to bother you," I replied. My face reddened with the realization that Lewis and I had fucked on our own once again. I kinda felt guilty, but at this point everything we did with him was acceptable and hot.

Squinting her eyes at us, she quickly crawled over me and planted herself on top of Lewis's lap. "It's my turn again," Hannah demanded.

"I-, okay," Lewis hesitated. I could tell that he didn't want to disappoint Hannah. But he definitely looked very strained right now. I was sure he wasn't quite ready to go another round.

"Wait, Hannah," I interrupted. "Le- Lewis needs a break. He deserves it for treating us so well."

"What the heck!" Hannah pouted like a child. "But it's my turn..."

Sitting up, Lewis said, "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you. But first, why don't I go pick up some food. You guys have to be just as hungry as I am." My stomach suddenly growled at all this talk of food. Although I'd enjoyed my fill of his delicious cum, the exertion of all the intense fucking we had done had indeed left me in need of more traditional forms of nutrition.

"Yeah, we could eat," I replied with a smile. I loved how he'd made us feel so good and was going to follow that right up by feeding us. Just the way a male should take care of his mates.

"I guess I could eat," Hannah reluctantly agreed. "But after that it's my turn, okay?" Lewis nodded.

He gave Hannah a quick kiss on the lips and lifted her off of him to get off the bed. Despite our hunger, we still felt like we were being abandoned again. Before he could get up, we each grabbed one of his muscular arms, stopping him in his tracks. "Don't leave," we pleaded.

Lewis raised an eyebrow at us. Grabbing Hannah, I pulled her into a hug. "We're c-cold, Lewis. We need your warmth. Pl- please don't leave..." I pretended to shiver.

Catching on to my act, Hannah began to shiver with me, "Yeah, Lewis, don't leave..."

"Uh, then how am I supposed to get food?" Lewis queried.

Thinking quickly, I answered, "You can order pizza!" Lewis simply nodded, heeding my request.

"You guys really want pizza?" Lewis asked to make sure. We eagerly nodded.

"Okay, what toppings do you guys want?" he asked as he retrieved his phone. I wasn't very picky so I just told Lewis to get whatever. But Hannah only likes one specific kind of pizza. So she made her request for a Margherita pizza very clear.

While Lewis was ordering the pizza, Hannah and I went into the bathroom to freshen up. Closing the door behind us, we turned to face each other. As we locked eyes, ear to ear smiles emerged on our faces. Grasping each other's hands we gushed in excitement. We couldn't believe that our little fantasy had come true in such spectacular fashion!

"Oh my god, I can't believe we had a threesome with Lewis!" Hannah said excitedly.

"Mhm, he fucked us so good!" I replied, biting my lip. "Ugh, I never knew that having sex with a guy could feel so good!"

"Yeah, me too! I enjoyed sex with guys with my previous exes, but Lewis is something else. He's a real man! How caring and dominant he is, the size of his cock, he's perfect!" Hannah gushed, bouncing on her tippy toes.

Glancing down at each other's crotches, it was impossible to overlook the trails of Lewis's cum leaking all down our thighs from our pussies. "I can't believe that you made him cum in you," I sighed, biting my lip.

"You're the one to talk, he came inside you, too!" Hannah snapped back at me. "Even though I was mostly knocked out, I could still hear you two talking dirty to each other." My eyes widened and my face turned as red as a beet at her accusation.

"'Breed me, Lewis!'" Hannah mocked me. I was getting unbelievably embarrassed. "I never figured you for one who wanted to be bred."

An explicit image of Hannah and I, big and round with Lewis's babies, popped into my mind. I felt weird and tingly about it. It was probably my horny monkey brain talking.

With my ears now getting red hot, I resorted to pinching Hannah's nipple. "Hey! Ow, ow, okay, okay, I get it! I'll stop!" she whined in pain.

"We're lucky Lewis is responsible enough to offer to buy Plan B's for us. He probably knocked us up already based on how much he came inside of us," I explained to Hannah. The thought of being knocked up by Lewis caused us to bite our lips and stare at each other in a lustful daze.

1...34567...9