Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laena and I obediently nodded and quickly crawled up the bed to him, Laena immediately situated herself atop his right thigh. Mirroring her action, I lay along his left thigh. My body quivered as I pressed my bare wet pussy up against his exposed skin.

"You two are so beautiful," Lewis complimented. Our hearts melted in response to his sincere endearment.

"Thanks, Lewis," we happily replied at the same time.

Then Lewis seemed to snap. Moving too fast for me to follow, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his tongue deep inside my mouth. All his restraint was gone. Momentarily caught off guard, my body jolted for an instant before relaxing into his erotic kiss. Pulling away from me, Lewis then captured Laena's head in another blur of speed, plunging his tongue just as deeply into her mouth. "God, this is so hot!" I gushed to myself. My pussy gushed, too, at what our hot writhing bodies had unleashed in our easygoing neighbor.

For a few minutes, he alternated between us, intently making out with Laena then turning to gobble me back up, leaving us both breathless, helpless. Then, growing even more greedy, he pulled both our heads in at the same time for a three way kiss. Laena and I squealed in excitement as all three of us entangled our warm, wet tongues together. Laena and I moaned and began to sensuously grind our wet pussies into the corded muscles that ran down Lewis's thighs. Our wet slits left trails of our sweet juices on him.

Grabbing hold of each of our butts, he kneaded our cheeks and pulled us harder against him, causing us to moan louder. Subconsciously, both Laena and I found our hands drifting in the direction of Lewis's cock. Grasping his shaft, which had plenty of room for both of our hands, we slowly stroked him. Lewis felt so hard and erect to my touch, but his skin felt so soft. I could feel every detail of the network of veins crawling all over his surface. His precum leaked profusely, making his love pole all slippery-slidey and such a creamy delight to manipulate.

"You like how we stroke your cock, baby?" Laena asked in a low seductive voice.

"Baby?" Since when did she start calling Lewis that? Okay, Laena, you wanna do it like that? "Yeah, you like how we stroke your cock, daddy?"

Laena turned her head at me like a hawk, "Daddy?!" Laena exclaimed.

Turning to face her, I stuck my tongue out at her. "Yeah, he's my daddy." Laena looked baffled at my endearment. Her obvious difficulty processing my own personal version of a naughty term of affection led me to smile deviously at her.

"If you want, he can be your daddy, too," I offered. Laena tilted her head and thought about it. Lewis gripped our cheeks harder, causing us to moan again. Laena aligned her eyes with mine, her emerald gems glinting with lust. She gave me a little nod, her momentary shock at my scandalous appellation evaporating before it could take shape.

Turning to face Lewis, Laena purred throatily, "Fuck, your cock is so hard for your little girls, daddy." Hearing my own salacious endearment spill so sexily off her lips made my pussy gush a little more of my love juice onto Lewis. Our calling him 'daddy' ratcheted up his arousal just as easily: his cock twitched and throbbed, our fingers detecting the further flow of blood into those twisting veins, engorging his cock even more within our slippery grips.

Lewis groaned in pleasure as Laena and I skillfully jerked him off. Our hands were now lathered in his precum. Needing to taste his sweetness again, I let go of his shaft and brought my hand up toward my mouth. Stretching my tongue out, I lapped his copious cock fluids off my fingers. "Mmhmmm, you taste so good, daddy." Lewis tried to hold in a smirk.

Copying my actions, Laena took her hand and licked off his precum, too. "Damn, Lewis. How does it feel to have two girls hooked on your taste?" Laena asked, while licking her slender fingers like popsicles.

"I'm not entirely sure, but if you guys like it, then it's fine by me," Lewis answered. Although I appreciated his honesty, I wanted him to say something dirty, something naughty! Like the flavor of his cum, the few small doses of his dirty talk I had sampled had left me craving more.

"C'mon, Lewis, just indulge us in our foreplay," I mock-complained.

Catching my drift, Laena added, "Yeah, talk dirty to us, Lewis. We love it when you do that."

"Uh, how much dirty talk do you guys want?" Lewis queried.

Laena and I excitedly looked at each other. We didn't need to exchange words to know what we wanted from him. Looking back at him, Laena said, "As dirty as you've got. Treat us like your little lesbian sluts, use your hot words, Lewis!"

"You girls sure you want this?" Lewis warned, which suddenly made me kinda nervous. It was like he was going to unleash his wrath upon us. But at the same time I was excited and extremely aroused by what he might have in store for us. If his small samples of dirty talk were good, I could only salivate over what he could be holding back. It was like the way he could go from sweet nice neighbor guy to masterful dominating stud with just the flip of a switch.

"YES," Laena and I excitedly responded.

"Okay," Lewis nodded. "I'll do it for you two lovelies." His suggestive answer caused our hearts to melt and giggle like schoolgirls.

Lewis looked at us for a few moments, like he was giving it some real thought. Taking a deep breath, Lewis fired his initial volley. "You two love the way I taste?" We nodded vigorously, playing it up even more by sloppily licking our fingers. "You want to taste more? Be good sluts for me, then, and get to sucking my cock. I've got all you can handle, right here." Our mouths hung agape and our hearts pounded at the way Lewis was ordering us around. We were loving every second of it.

We squealed as Lewis gave our cheeks a light spank. He was following our requests, but at the same time he was being careful not to really hurt us. God, I loved how caring he was, mixed right in with how hot he was treating us.

Being the good girls we were, we obeyed his commands and lowered our heads down to his crotch. Reaching his cock, our eyes widened at the imposing sex organ. It twitched and throbbed. We bit our lips and salivated seeing the copious amounts of his fluids lathering his cock. We could only stare intently.

Catching us gazing at his cock, Lewis said, "I didn't tell you two to stare. I want to feel your mouths on my cock. Get to it, my little sluts!"

Our hearts skipped a beat and we immediately planted our lips on his shaft. Using our tongues, we began to slather up and down his meaty cock, sampling his manly taste directly from the source. Like we had practiced with our dildo, we each took one side of his shaft and ran our lips alongside each other. We moaned and hummed as we taste-tested our new lover. As we pleasured Lewis together, my mind suddenly recalled my and Laena's little bet. I wondered how well Laena had done sucking Lewis's cock to completion compared to me. Taking my lips off his shaft, I asked, "Who sucked your cock better, daddy, me or Laena?"

Laena's eyes widened with interest, reminded of our little bet. Taking her mouth off his shaft, she asked, "Yeah, who sucked your cock better, daddy?"

Lewis raised his eyebrow, and contemplated his answer for a few moments. "I liked both of you equally." I was not remotely satisfied with his answer. I needed to know who was better!

"What the heck, Lewis. I need to know who did better," I pouted.

"Yeah, Lewis, who did better?" Laena added.

Lewis looked nervous about his answer; he certainly looked like he didn't want to disappoint either of us. "Why does it matter? You two were wonderful," he kept trying to avoid the question.

"Come on, Lewis. We need to know," we both pleaded. Lewis staunchly resisted our pleas.

"No. I liked you both equally," Lewis stood his ground.

"But, Lewi-" we tried to say, before he firmly cut us off.

"No," Lewis said sternly. He then grabbed the back of our heads. "I told you, you two did equally well. Now, be good girls and please your daddy." As disappointed as I was at not eliciting an answer from him, he had given us an order, so we had to obey him.

"But..." we whined. He gave us a stern look that told us not to push it any further. "Okay, daddy..."

He pushed our lips back onto his cock. We kissed and licked up and down his shaft. Lewis groaned with the pleasure of feeling our soft lips pressing up against his love pole. "Hannah, suck my cock. Laena, go down and take my balls," he ordered.

We pulled ourselves off of his cock long enough to reply, "Yes, daddy."

Grabbing the base of his cock, I opened my wet mouth and swallowed his cock, while Laena moved down and gently slurped his baby makers into her warm oral cavity. My pussy itched and dripped onto the mattress as his hard, veiny shaft delved deeper into my throat. Taking his cock head to the back of my throat, I began sensually bobbing my head up and down his length. Meanwhile, Laena alternated between sucking one or the other of his delicate balls. The sounds of our sucking and slobbering filled the room.

After a few minutes of this, Lewis ordered, "You two, switch."

Laena and I quickly swapped places. Getting a good look at his healthy balls, I bit my lip, before accepting the orbs into my welcoming mouth. The taste of Laena's sweet saliva still flavored his sack. As I suckled him like a baby, my mind raced. I just couldn't believe what we were doing. It was like I was in a wet dream, one that I never wanted to end! Laena and I worked perfectly together, skillfully pleasuring our man.

As Laena slobbered away at his cock, a mixture of her saliva and his precum dribbled down his shaft and onto his balls. I hastily caught this naughty mixture of fluids with my tongue. I hummed in pleasure as I savored both my lovers' bodily fluids.

Getting fully warmed up, Lewis said, "I think I'm ready." We immediately knew what he meant. "Hannah, are you ready?" My eyes widened in excitement.

Releasing his balls from my mouth, I replied, "Yes, daddy."

"Okay, Laena, come over here," Lewis ordered. She nodded her head and crawled up to him and sat on her knees. Now that she was next to him, Lewis wrapped his muscular arm around her waist and she leaned over to him for a wet kiss.

"Hannah, come over here and sit on my lap." I quickly obeyed and planted myself on his thighs just below his crotch.

Looking down, I saw him standing erect, his outthrust cock coated with our glistening saliva and precum. As I scooted closer to him, Lewis's cock poked assertively up against my stomach. God, he was so big. My pussy itched to have it deep inside of me, it was getting unbearable. Using my hand, I pressed his cock harder into my abdomen. His cock head was trying to force its way in through my belly button! Feeling his warmth against my skin, I flushed with arousal. Soon I would take this big ol' thing inside of me.

Reaching over to his bedside table, Lewis opened the drawer and searched around for something. Assuming that he had used protection with Laena, he must be looking for a condom to use for me. I appreciated him being responsible: I wasn't on the pill either; we didn't want to risk any "happy accidents."

My mind raced with anticipation as I waited for him to get the rubber that would allow us to fuck to our hearts' content. Feeling his cock right next to my pussy, I was half-tempted to just rise up and slip him inside of me. That itch deep inside of me was only getting worse by the second. I was fast becoming ravenous. My instinct to finally mate with this perfect male was taking over.

As the seconds ticked away, I was getting impatient. Stretching his body further, Lewis kept digging through his drawer. His chill demeanor rapidly turned into panic. He frantically searched and searched for a condom. Why was it taking him so long? Letting out a disappointed sigh, Lewis gave up his search and turned to face us.

"Uhh, I don't have any more condoms..." Lewis nervously revealed. My heart dropped upon hearing this. I was this close to fucking Lewis! I didn't want this opportunity to slip away!

"What the heck, Lewis. How come you don't have any more condoms on you, how irresponsible of you!" Laena exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I could have sworn I had more. It's not like I was expecting to have sex this many times in the span of two days!" Lewis refuted.

"Well, you should have known to have more the day you met us," Laena teased. Lewis playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, mister. A man like you should always have more than one condom," Laena snapped back. Watching them argue like an old married couple, I had to hold back a small smirk. Our relationship was evolving right in front of my eyes.

I watched in fascination as they went back and forth at each other. After bickering at each other for a few more minutes, Lewis finally said, "Okay, Laena, okay. I'll just go get some more condoms from the pharmacy. You two wait here, I'll be right back."

I was disappointed to have to wait longer to accept his cock deep inside of me. I needed him now! That entire time listening to them arguing, his phallus was throbbing right up against my navel. I was so hot and riled up. I was fully prepared to fuck him, condom or not.

Before he could get up, I placed my hand on his chest, pushing him back down. "No, Lewis, I need to fuck you now!" I pleaded. Laena and Lewis's eyes widened at my request.

"Hannah! You're not on a pill, it's too risky!" Laena warned. Although going raw was taking a chance, the thought of raw and risky sex was also highly arousing. My pussy throbbed, as I imagined what Lewis would feel like bareback. And the danger of it. If we were to have an accident, I would most certainly get knocked up by him. Dancing along that fine line was so thrilling!

"He can just pull out, Laena," I explained. Laena raised her eyebrow at me. And thought about the prospect of me having raw, risky sex with Lewis. "If you want, you can have a turn at him raw, too," I offered. Laena's eyes widened. I could see that she was trying to contain a smile of excitement.

"Ugh, I don't know, Hannah," Laena switched back to her concern. I appreciated Laena looking out for me. But I needed this really badly, risky or not. Deep down I knew that Laena wanted this as well.

At this point, I was so horny, I was willing to do anything to be able to fuck Lewis. "Come on, babe, just think about how good this will feel. You've already gotten a taste of his cock. Just imagine how it would feel, raw..." I was pulling all the stops to get my girlfriend's blessing.

Laena's bit her lip, and rubbed her loins together. Glancing down, I could see her pussy dripping. Locking eyes with her, I knew she was thinking about having Lewis's raw cock deep inside her exposed, fertile pussy.

But still, she seemed to have some doubts in the back of her mind. So pulling out my oldest trick in the book, I gave her my cute begging eyes. "Pleeassseee, Laena?" I begged.

""Hannah, I-," she tried to push back.

"Pleeeaaasseee," I begged again, making my eyes wider with cuteness. The last of her resistance was shredded away by my cute pleas.

"Ugh, fine. Just remember to pull out, okay, Lewis? We don't want to have any accidents," Laena capitulated.

"Uhh, it's okay. I can just go buy more condoms," Lewis offered. I appreciated his decency, but as of now, I needed to fuck him.

"No, we're fucking now, Lewis. Just remember to pull out. Okay?" I stated with determination. As my words sank into his brain, his cock twitched against my stomach.

"You sure?" Lewis asked for reassurance. His eyes were conflicted, but his cock argued otherwise, throbbing even harder against me.

"YES," I repeated, growing frustrated with him.

Letting out a sigh, Lewis replied, "Okay." Although he seemed unfazed by this, deep down I knew that he wanted this just as much as I did. I could tell because his cock pressing up against me was throbbing and leaking. Begging to bury itself deep inside my tight little pussy.

I giggled in excitement knowing that we were going to have raw passionate sex together soon. "Oh, and Lewis, could you go back to talking dirty to us?" I reminded him.

"Of course," Lewis agreed. "You want me to fuck you raw?" His tone switched immediately back to porn mode. I smiled with excitement at Lewis getting back into the mood.

"Yes, daddy!" I quickly responded.

"Good, get ready. I'm about to rearrange your guts." Lewis strongly gripped my hips and lifted me up with ease. Positioning my dripping wet pussy over his cock. I was too horny for any foreplay and just wanted his cock balls deep inside, satisfying my itch.

Grabbing onto his firm forearms, I braced myself for the climax of our fantasy. He lowered me down, then my eyes widened and my mouth hung open as the entirety of his cock slid into me with ease. "Mmmhhmm," I moaned in great pleasure. My warm walls wrapped and contorted around his cock as he wedged his way deeper inside.

Lewis felt so good inside me; he was making me lose my mind. This was infinitely better than our dildo. His shaft fit my love canal perfectly, imprinting every inch and detail of his cock upon my inner flesh. Electric shocks of pleasure ricocheted through my body, flinging me into ecstasy. As I jammed myself fully down onto Lewis, my cervix was kissed by the head of his cock. If his cock flexed by even an inch inside me, my body quivered. I loved how Lewis felt inside of me. Feeling him raw felt so good, so natural.

"Lew- daddy, you're so big!" I moaned.

Lewis smirked. "Yeah? Are you ready to fuck my big cock?"

"Yes, daddy!" I exclaimed.

Lifting my ass up, I slammed myself down onto him. God, he was so far up inside my guts! Placing my hands on his chest, I began to bounce myself up and down his cock. My tongue hung out in ecstacy. My little pussy stretched to accommodate his size. My juices leaked down onto his shaft and down onto his scrotum.

"Ah, ah ah, uh uh," I moaned in rhythm to my bouncing. Every time his cock head kissed my cervix, a part of my brain would shut off. "Fuck... Ah ah ah ah, yes, daddy, yes!"

As I rode Lewis like a bull rider, I glimpsed at Laena. She was watching the scene before her in awe. Her hand was already down into her wet pussy, playing with herself.

I locked onto her emerald gems as I continued to ride Lewis. My moans grew even louder seeing my lesbian lover watching me having wild sex with our masculine neighbor. "Ah ah, y-- you like watching your girlfriend riding our hot neighbor?" I asked, in a breathy voice. Laena excitedly nodded. I could tell that she was craving to get a piece of Lewis again.

Returning my attention to Lewis, I saw that his eyes were in fuck mode. My heart pounded: he was finally mating with me. Wanting to make things hotter yet, I grabbed his wrists and guided his hands toward my supple boobs. "Hold my tits as you fuck me, daddy!" I moaned. His big hands perfectly cupped my boobs. I moaned as I felt the added stimulation. He kneaded and squeezed my boobs in his hands as I vigorously bounced on his throbbing cock.

"You like bouncing on my cock, my lesbian slut?" Lewis growled.

"YES, YES, YES! I love bouncing on it!" I wailed.

"Good, now keep riding and watch me make out with your girlfriend." My heart was beating with excitement, Lewis was making me go insane with his dirty words and actions and how good he was making me feel.

"Come here, Laena, and give me a kiss," Lewis ordered.

"Okay, daddy," Laena obeyed. She leaned over and Lewis promptly slipped his dominant tongue into her mouth. I was baffled at the way my usually dominant girlfriend was submitting to Lewis. But at the same time, it was all making sense: he was our big strong male that we would allow to fuck us whenever he wanted; in return he would protect us and take care of our needs.

123456...9