Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squealed in pleasure as Lewis thrust up into me. While all this was happening, he was still intensely tongue fucking with Laena. The way he was multitasking amazed me. He really did know how to please women. We worked in unison, with me meeting Lewis every time he thrust up. My eyes rolled back as his cock drove deep into my tight pussy. My orgasm built with each jolt of his cock against my cervix, my breathing became more erratic. My chest heaved as I drew closer and closer to my climax.

My arms buckled from the immense pleasure and I fell on top of his solid chest. I'd grown weak from the constant waves of pleasure ravaging through my body. Now Lewis was doing all the work, which didn't seem to strain him in the slightest. Firmly grasping my hips, Lewis thrust even more vigorously up into my sopping pussy, which was splurting and squelching in obscene harmony with his rhythm. I was on cloud nine. What little was left of my rational mind was shutting down as Lewis's raw love pole tested the limits of my exposed pussy.

"Le- Lewis, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I announced, in a breathy voice. Lewis gripped my hips tighter and slapped up into me ferociously. "Ah, ah ah, uh uh, I'm gonna, I'm gonna." The sounds of our sweaty flesh smacking together filled the room. Then, with one final strong thrust he pulled me all the way down onto his cock, which flung me over the edge.

"MMFFUCCKK," I squealed like an animal in the extremes of distress. Or ecstacy. He held himself balls deep inside of me as I shook violently on top of his muscular body. My pussy walls contracted tightly around his throbbing shaft, and I gushed my juices all over him. He held me immobile upon him while I helplessly quivered.

As I gradually returned to reality after suffering through my orgasm, I twitched involuntarily at the slightest movement of his cock. My tongue hung out of my mouth and my eyes were glazed in orgasmic bliss.

Lewis removed his tongue from Laena's mouth. "Did daddy make you feel good?" he asked, in a salacious tone.

"Yesh... daddy," I muttered, slurring my words.

Without giving me enough time to recover, Laena said, "Can I get a turn, daddy?" As much as I wanted to keep fucking Lewis, I really did want Laena to experience Lewis's raw cock.

"Okay, baby. Hop on," Lewis replied. "Hannah, could you please let your girlfriend have a turn?" he asked politely. Flocks of butterflies wheeled inside me at his abrupt return to the role of gentleman.

"Okay, Lewis," I agreed, still gasping for breath, barely able to project the words.

"Oh, I mean daddy," I quickly corrected, after yet another slight pause to gather more breath. Lewis smirked as I climbed off him. My body twitched and my pussy tried to contract on its own sudden emptiness as his his still-hard cock slurped out of me. I felt abandoned and disappointed by his retreat. I wished that he could just stay there forever! But I did want Laena to have her turn on his bare cock and I took pleasure in knowing that I would get another round with Lewis soon enough.

Now that my weight was off of him, Lewis slid down off the headboard and lay fully back on the mattress. Laena wasted no time in resuming my spot on top of him. "God, I can't believe you fucked my girlfriend raw. You dirty boy," Laena said, using the low, seductive, flirty version of her voice.

"And I'm going to fuck you raw, too. A really good girl like you should've already wrapped your pussy around me," Lewis replied in a faux-critical tone. Lewis was really getting into the foreplay; he was kinda scaring me. But in a good way.

"I-, yes daddy..." Laena obeyed like the good girl she was. Grabbing the base of his cock, I watched closely as she guided his juice-smeared head to the opening of her dripping wet pussy. My girl cream was running down his cock; Laena's own pearly girl juices were dripping onto the top of his shaft: Lewis was liberally coated with the essence of our lesbian lust. Slotting Lewis decisively inside her, Laena's eyes quivered and she bit down on her lip, giving a gasp of what almost sounded like pain as she lowered herself onto his massive girth.

"Oohhhh my! Lewis, baby, you feel so good!" she complimented. "I mean, um, daddy," she added, coquettishly, making another cute grunting sound as she sat down further.

Sitting up on my knees, I claimed a front row seat to the erotic sex scene now playing out before me. I nibbled on my lip and rubbed my loins together watching Laena ride Lewis. Laena moaned, exhaling and inhaling with gusto as she jounced up and down on his raging love pole. Watching her more closely, though, I could see that her movements seemed uncoordinated and erratic. She was just hopping around on Lewis's flexing phallus, mindlessly and aggressively. I was happy to see Laena having so much fun, but her aimless efforts were reminding me that this was her first time with a real guy. From everything she had said, her only time with her ex, way back in high school, had been a total waste. So it was understandable that she wasn't very experienced in how to ride a guy to deliver him the maximum of pleasure.

As I switched my attention over to Lewis, he was whinging and wincing each time Laena slammed herself down onto him, totally out of rhythm with his own powerful up-thrusts. Even though he was trying to conceal it, I could tell his discomfort was steadily increasing. Being as modest and considerate as he was, he was making every effort not to interrupt Laena's efforts to secure her own enjoyment.

But I couldn't let this go on; I needed to smooth things out between them and get them working in sync. I crawled over to Laena and kneeled directly behind her. "Hannah, what are you doing?" she panted.

Pressing myself onto her back, I placed my hands on her hips and leaned my head around hers. "Laena, let me help show you how to properly ride a man," I whispered gently into her ear

"What? Am I not doing good?" she whispered back, turning her head toward me, a little breath of panic in her tone. If she had just listened to me, we could have quickly worked this out between ourselves. But instead she appealed to Lewis. "Lewis, am I not fucking you good?" He clearly didn't want to say anything, but the look on his face told all that she needed to know.

"Ugh, I'm horrible at this," she pouted. Laena was letting herself get upset at her sexual inexperience and her sulking was now threatening to ruin the erotic mood the three of us had so carefully constructed.

But I had my girl's back: I was going to stoke these embers back to a full blaze. Cocking my head back around to Laena's ear, I whispered, "Don't be sad, Laena. Don't worry, we've got this. Just let me show you how to ride our daddy..." Her eyes widened and she bit her lip. "Just follow my lead. It's easy."

I hooked one of my arms around her chest and cupped her boob. Hugging her closely from behind, I acted like training wheels on a bike for her. I guided her body carefully and methodically up and down Lewis's cock. She mewled quietly as I showed her the ropes.

"You gotta be smooth and gentle," I whispered. "That way you can properly feel every detail of his cock..."

"Oh oh, ah ah, yes yes," Laena moaned, getting more into it.

I continued to guide her body with the same precision I had just used to ride Lewis to my own climax. I levered up and down on my knees, teaching Laena the proper technique. As Laena got more in tune, I sped up our pace. Laena purred and moaned loudly as she fell into the intrinsic rhythm of sensual sex. My tutelage wasn't just easing Lewis's discomfort and boosting his enjoyment, it was also directly benefiting Laena's own levels of arousal.

"Is Laena doing better, daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah, am I doing a better job at riding you, daddy?" Laena added. Lewis just groaned in pleasure at the major improvements in Laena's motion. That was all we needed to hear.

After a few more minutes of my guiding her, Laena was gaining her own sense of the way she needed to ride Lewis; I was able to turn the reins over to her; her confidence and command of how to ride like a real cowgirl was increasing with every up and down trip she made on Lewis's steadfast shaft. Eventually I didn't need to guide her at all, so I relaxed my hug from around her and just sat back to watch the show. Laena looked more and more like a pro, riding Lewis like a real rodeo princess should. She was exhibiting almost the same skill as me! Well, maybe she hadn't yet achieved my queen of the rodeo level. But still, she had always been a quick learner, so it wasn't all that surprising how fast she was coming along. I felt so proud of her.

Supporting herself with her hands on Lewis's chest, Laena gained greater leverage to roll her hips more emphatically onto Lewis's cock. "How's that, daddy?"

Grabbing hold of her hips, Lewis replied," Ah, shit. So good, Laena, you're doing so good!" Laena smiled, swelling with pride at his praise. "Don't forget to thank Hannah for teaching you to ride daddy's cock better," he ordered.

"Thanks, Hannah," she quickly said to me. I smiled and nodded happily at being acknowledged for playing my part.

"Now give her a kiss, Laena," Lewis added.

"Okay, daddy," she panted, still riding his cock. "Come here, babe." We locked lips as she turned her head to me. Our kiss quickly became a sloppy make out session. We slipped our feminine tongues into each other's mouths and twirled them together, trading fluids. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Lewis watching us like a hungry animal. He was loving the show we were giving him.

As we disentangled our tongues from each other, a trail of our mingled saliva stretched between our mouths, connecting us across a gap of air. We smiled seductively at Lewis, dangling that salacious thread of our saliva between us. Laena squealed in pleasure as Lewis immediately thrust up into her with even greater vigor. The more we thrilled and tantalized him, the harder he fucked her.

Then he called out to me, "Hannah, since you've been so helpful, I'm gonna give you a little reward." As pleased as I was to hear that I had earned a reward, my insides clenched at how masterfully he had turned this whole reward game of ours around on us. But what could it be? My pussy gave another gush of girl juice as I pondered the possibilities.

"Come here and sit on my face," he commanded. My heart skipped a beat hearing this. I was going to feel Lewis's mouth on my bare pussy like Laena had! I had been so jealous of Laena that Lewis had eaten her out; now I was so happy to hear that he was going to do the same for me!

I hastily crawled up to Lewis's head and kneeled myself over him. I made sure that I was facing Laena so we could see each other getting pleasured by our male lover. I lowered myself, hovering my dripping pussy over his mouth for a few moments. My body tingled, feeling his hot breath blowing against my wet slit. Then I planted myself fully onto Lewis's mouth.

A shock of pleasure impacted me as I felt his lips kiss my slit. "Ohhh, yessss," I moaned. Without wasting any time, Lewis commenced licking my wet pussy and eating me out. Using his tongue, he dug deep into my crevice and lapped my sweet nectar. Lewis hummed in satisfaction at my sweet taste. I felt like a flower getting tongue-fucked by a giant hummingbird. The vibrations delivered a potent buzz of pleasure straight into my pussy. My eyes quivered, as his tongue alternated between exploring my crevice and licking my clit. Lewis was making me lose my mind! "God, where did he learn how to do this!" I wondered.

Remembering that Laena was right in front of me, riding his cock just like I was riding his tongue, I looked her in the eyes, my deep brown orbs locking with her emerald gems. Her eyes were glazed with lust, just like mine must have been. Watching each other so closely as Lewis drove both of us out of our minds was somehow amplifying our pleasure in some kind of feedback loop. Lewis intensified his efforts and we squealed at the same time. I was reeling with arousal. I needed some support or I was gonna keel over. I quickly reached out for Laena's hands. Seeing my hands stretching out for hers, she immediately interlocked her fingers with mine. We held onto each other for dear life.

"Ah ah, uh uh uh," we moaned in unison. Unthinkingly, we leaned into each other: our lips melted together. We kissed and made out passionately in total bliss.

I felt Lewis searching for my g-spot with his tongue. Helping him out a little, I pushed myself down into his mouth harder. "OH," I squealed! Lewis had immediately found my special love spot. Realizing he must be doing something right, he kept at it, besieging me with his tongue. Shocks of pleasure shot through my body every time he pushed his tongue into my g-spot. He did it with such skill and precision! I was loving every second of this!

I quickly felt my orgasm encroaching again. I could tell that Laena was also reaching her own orgasm based on how hard she was kissing me. My pussy throbbed and leaked profusely into my lover's mouth. My inner core got hotter as I got closer and closer to my climax.

"Mm, hm hmm," we moaned in rhythm to each other's mouths. Our nostrils flared out and our breathing became jagged; the tipping point of our orgasms was rapidly approaching. Teetering on the very edge, we released our mouths and announced, "We're about to cum, daddy!"

Our words struck Lewis's ears like a symphony. He promptly thrust even harder into Laena and dug his tongue into me with more ferocity. We held each other's hands tightly as we braced ourselves for our mind shattering orgasms.

"AAHHH, MMFUCCKK," we squealed out into the room, arching our backs away from each other, but not letting go of our tight grip with our hands. Our wails of satisfaction echoed throughout the bedroom. We gushed our juices onto Lewis, our walls contracting as tightly as anacondas around his pleasure organs.

After a few moments of shivering through the bliss of our mind numbing orgasms, Laena and I collapsed together, leaning on each other for support. Our eyes were glazed with lust and our tongues dangled out of our mouths, dripping drool down onto Lewis.

Giving me no time to recover further, Lewis tapped my thigh, signaling me to get off of him. Again, he didn't wait for me to respond before he gently lifted me off of his face and laid me on my back. Lewis then lifted Laena off his cock and positioned her on top of me. She made a pouty face for leaving her empty. Lewis climbed between my sprawled out legs and placed his cock against my dripping pussy. I was surprised by how fast he was going. He was barely letting us catch our breaths!

He quickly reinserted his raging cock into my still recovering pussy. "Ah, yes!" I moaned, feeling my pussy getting filled up again. Laena's face was hovering directly over mine and she watched as I transformed into a horny, moaning mess below her. Lewis then leaned down, snaked his arm around Laena, and slipped his sturdy fingers into her. Laena's eyes widened and she let out a moan of pleasure. She darted her lips down to kiss mine.

We moaned into each other as Lewis pleasured us. I really loved how he kept including all of us, not leaving anyone out of the fun! "Ah, shit. You two enjoying yourselves?" he asked in a breathy, husky voice.

"Mmmhhmmm," we hummed in agreement.

Lewis pistoned his hips into me while he was vigorously fingering Laena. I could feel Laena's pussy leaking onto my crotch. All three of us were now drenched in sweat. The mattress was damp; Lewis was definitely gonna have to change his sheets after we were done.

Laena quickly reached another orgasm. Releasing her lips from mine, she squealed in pleasure. She gushed her juices all over us and collapsed onto me. Our sweaty bodies pressed against each other as she panted heavily. Although I was extremely aroused by seeing her cum, I was slightly disappointed that we hadn't cum together. But those thoughts were quickly drowned out by the pleasure Lewis was pounding into me.

But Lewis wasn't giving Laena a break, he just kept fingering her into oblivion. "Le- Lewis, you're making me feel so good! But I need a break!" Laena protested. I was fully expecting Lewis to stop for her, but he didn't. Catching a glimpse into his eyes, I saw nothing but lust and intense focus. Seeing him like this was kinda intimidating.

Lewis kept fucking me into submission. It felt so good! My pussy wrapped around him perfectly. It was like it was meant to be! His cock head slammed repeatedly into my cervix, sending my brain into factory reset. My mating instincts were taking over. I had this urge to just let him breed me so that I would be officially marked as his mate forever! The more he drove his cock against the entrance of my womb, the more my brain shouted at me to welcome his virile seed right into my fertile womb. He was the perfect male, I needed his genes to mix with mine!

We had been fucking like this for what felt like forever. Part of me never wanted it to end, but I knew that he had to be getting close to reaching his own orgasm. Feeling his cock starting to contract, I knew he was about to cum. His contracting cock was rushing my orgasm along as well. His breathing became heavier and more labored. His groans turned into growls and he fucked me with more ferocity. And while all this was happening, he was still fingering Laena. Her brain had essentially turned off, she was nothing more than a moaning mess.

"I'm about to cum..." Lewis announced. I had already predicted this big news, but my heart still skipped a beat. Yet I was so close to my own orgasm, he couldn't pull out now! It was obviously the right thing for him to do: I wasn't on the pill; he could easily get me pregnant! Without the slightest conscious thought on my part, however, my legs hooked around his waist and trapped him inside of me.

"Wha- Hannah! I need to pull out!" Lewis urgently exclaimed. I ignored his plea, mindlessly focused on my need to cum. Momentarily coming to grips with reality, I realized that I had locked Lewis firmly into place, giving him no choice but to cum deep inside of me. A part of me shouted at me to let go of him, to allow him to pull out. But another part was defiant, insisting that I keep him there and let him breed me.

The responsible thing would be to have him pull out, but he just felt too good. I refused to release him from my grasp. I pulled him in even deeper. As she also grasped what I was doing, Laena said, "Hannah, you need to let him pull out!" I ignored her pleas as well.

"Ah, shit, Hannah?! Hannah?!" Lewis called out.

"Hannah?! You have t-," I cut Laena off with a deep kiss, silencing her with my tongue. She tensed up, but my passionate wet kiss, mixing with the orgasmic bliss she was still experiencing, erased whatever was left of her inhibitions and she melted into me. Lewis stopped fingering Laena and tried to pry himself out of my leg lock, but as strong as he was, in that moment I proved stronger: I wouldn't budge.

Looking deep into my eyes, he saw that I wanted him to cum in me. He still struggled, but I felt so good around him that his male instincts to breed me prevailed in the end. He pistoned in and out of me a few more times before his cock began to fully contract. He was going to cum in me: I wanted this, no, I needed this. I was playing a very dangerous game, but I was too horny to care.

Lewis planted his cock head against the entrance of my womb, let out an intense groan, and came. Feeling his cock blasting his seed inside of me spurred me on into my own orgasm. My body arched up as I screamed in pleasure, pulling him as deep as I could. I felt him spew his load against the opening of my womb. His sperm bursting inside me felt so warm, so good! As he filled me to the brim with his virile seed, I tumbled over the edge of ecstasy. He was breeding me! He was mating me, making me his! Lewis's heavy loads kept exploding into my tight fertile pussy. My eyes rolled back feeling load after load until he eventually slowed down.

123456...9