Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking my head back into focus, I said, "Uh- let's clean ourselves up, Hannah, yeah?" Her attention reverting to the practical, Hannah nodded.

After finishing our business, Hannah and I stared into the bathroom mirror. Our eyes locked onto the copious amounts of hickies littering our necks. The sweat from our intense fucking washed away Hannah's makeup from her neck, revealing Lewis's naughty doings. "Ugh, look what he did to us, Hannah," I groaned, carefully running my fingers along my neck.

"Yeah, he marked us as his..." Hannah trailed off. I couldn't agree more.

At the sound of the bathroom door opening, our bodies jolted with surprise. Lewis crowded into the bathroom with us and closed the door. "Hey, girls," he greeted us

"Hi, Lewis," we replied back.

His eyes wandered up and down our sexy bodies. "What are you doing in here?" Hannah asked.

"I can't go into my bathroom?" he joked. Of course, it actually was Lewis's bathroom!

Hannah rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean." Lewis smirked and chuckled a bit.

"I feel kinda gross so I'm gonna take another shower," he explained. "You girls wanna join me?" Our hearts skipped a beat.

Without a second thought we nodded and answered, "YES."

Lewis nodded, turning on the shower. Once it was hot and steamy, Lewis hopped in first and we quickly followed him in. Lewis's shower was pretty big, but it was still a bit of a tight fit with all three of us packed in there together. Though it was Lewis's larger frame that was taking up most of the space.

Lewis let Hannah and I take the first turn under the water. The warm water hitting and cascading down my body felt so relaxing. The sweat and other nefarious fluids on our skin were quickly sluiced away. As nice as the water felt, Hannah and I liked our showers even hotter. Without a word I turned the lever to increase the heat of the shower.

"OW, JESUS!" Lewis shouted, catching stray droplets of boiling water.

"What's wrong?" Hannah asked. "Can't handle the hot water?"

"Yeah, you can't take the heat?" I smirked.

"Hot? This is borderline boiling water! How can you guys stand this?!" Lewis exclaimed, trying to avoid the spouting water as much as he could but his larger frame ensured that the water was unavoidable. We raised our eyebrows at him. The heat of the water felt great!

Rolling our eyes, we grabbed each of his arms and pulled him under the hot water with us. Lewis groaned and endured the pain as the water droplets seared his skin. Hannah and I giggled, watching his body writhe in pain. Eventually, he got used to the heat and relaxed some more.

"See, it's not that bad," I said, releasing his arm.

"Yeah, yeah. You two are something else," Lewis shrugged.

"Now that you're comfortable, let us help you get cleaned up," Hannah jumped in, grabbing a loofa. I nodded in agreement with her suggestion and grabbed a second loofah.

"I can clean myself, you two don't have to do anything," Lewis replied. We just ignored him and continued what we were doing. After all he had done for us, it was the least we could do.

Pumping some soap on our loofahs, we began to lather his sexy fit body. Our hands ran along the fine details of his muscles. Moving to his chest, we bit our lips at the definition of his pecs. We slowly made our way down. Our mouths watered as we studied the cut landscape of his abs. Moving further down, our eyes locked onto his cock. Although it was flaccid, it was slowly beginning to bulk up in response to two hot lesbians running their soft hands up his body. He was living the dream.

We hastily cleaned down his legs so we could return our attention to his cock. Moving back up his legs, we sensually started to clean further and further up his inner thigh. As we got closer his cock twitched and added mass. Lewis groaned every time we grazed our loofas against his sack and cock. After surprisingly few moments of our teasing, Lewis grew to full mast. Biting our lips, we put our loofahs down and grabbed onto his erect cock.

Looking up at him, we began to stroke his cock in unison. Feeling his hot, throbbing cock in our hands caused that familiar itch we'd both been experiencing to return. "You gonna fuck us in the shower, Lewis?" we asked. He looked like he was contemplating what he should do. I arched my eyebrow. Any guy would graciously accept two girls wanting to fuck you in a shower.

"What's wrong, Lewis? You don't want to fuck us?" I asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yeah, what the heck? You have two willing lesbians in your shower wanting to fuck and you have to think about it?" Hannah teased.

"No, it's not that. Of course I wanna fuck you two in here. It's just that the pizza is supposed to get here in about thirty minutes. So if I did, we might be in here for too long and miss the delivery," he explained. Lewis had brought up a good point. We could easily be stuck in the shower fucking our brains out for god knows how long.

"But since the two are all horned up again, let me help you with that real quick," Lewis offered. We tilted our heads together in thought, wondering what he was planning for us.

"Stand up and place your hands against the shower window," he ordered us. Our hearts pounded to hear him take that dominant tone with us again. "Make sure you two stick your asses out and spread your legs for me, it will make things easier."

"Oh- okay," we replied, quickly standing up and doing as he said.

Standing close to each other, Hannah and I rested our hands against the glass, spreading our legs out and jutting our supple asses out for our lover. We were so excited about what he had planned that our pussies were practically dripping! We wiggled our asses seductively for him as we waited. Then he came up behind us, snaked his muscular arms around our torsos, and reached down into our crotches.

We moaned out loud as Lewis slipped his sturdy fingers inside our pussies. His digits wasted no time digging deep into our slippery slits. "Ah, yes, Lewis!" we said, voicing our pleasure.

"Ah, you really know your way around a woman, Lewis," I crooned, hanging my head down, concentrating on his exploration of my inner depths.

Our legs shook and we stood on our tippy toes as Lewis slipped his fingers in and out of our tight pussies. "Ah ah ah, uh uh," we groaned in rhythm. My inner core was on fire! Our inner walls wrapped tightly around his moving digits. Lewis knew all my special places!

We were experiencing so much pleasure that our elbows could no longer support us. Our upper bodies collapsed against the glass panel, smushing our boobs against the wall of the shower. The atmosphere was so erotic with our two pairs of breasts pressing against the glass, the hot steam billowing up out of the shower, and this big strong man half hidden in the mist behind us as he fingered us to the absolute peak of pleasure. We must have looked like we were enacting some sort of surreal pornographic scene of innocent water nymphs being ravished by a mythic monster

Dipping his fingers deeper, Lewis was palpating his cum out of our pussies. A mixture of his cum and our juices trickled down onto the shower floor and then swirled on down the drain. I felt his cum endlessly stream out of my pulsing pussy. "My god, he came so much inside of me!" I thought, biting my lip.

Then, curling his fingers up, Hannah and I squealed, feeling a sharp pang of pleasure pierce through our very cores. "You two hurry up and cum. I don't wanna miss the pizza. I'm starving," Lewis said, leaning into us more. His demand that we come in time for the pizza delivery made me want to laugh even as it fed my need to submit to him even further. Since I was pretty hungry, too, it was in all of our best interest if we went ahead and complied with his command.

"O- okay, baby," I panted. "Hannah, are you close?" She just nodded, unable to form her words as Lewis's fingers skillfully stroked her love spot.

The sounds of our panting and moaning were drowned out by the susurration of the shower. Our wet skin glistened in the bathroom light and our hair was matted with the weight of the water. Our breathing grew heavy as our orgasms rose out of our cores. Lewis's erect cock poked and prodded our soft butt cheeks. The throbbing of his meat against our skin only brought us closer to our climaxes.

"Are my lesbian sluts ready to cum?" Lewis asked in a husky voice. Our hearts pounded as Lewis referred to us as his. We nodded and moaned in response. "Good, now cum for me. Cum!"

Our warm walls constricted tightly around one final curl of his fingers and our juices gushed out all over his hands. "MMFFUCK," we screamed. Our backs arched and our eyes rolled back; waves of pleasure rolled through our bodies. Our knees threatened to buckle, but Lewis held us firmly, keeping up from collapsing to the shower floor. He continued to support our spasming bodies until we came simmering down from our intense orgasms.

"Th- thank you, daddy," we panted, turning to face him.

"You're welcome," he smirked with pride, before giving us both a quick kiss on the lips. Having two hot lesbians calling him daddy had to really be stroking his ego. "Now hurry up and get cleaned up."

Picking up a loofah, Lewis pumped some soap onto it and began to lather me up with soap. My stomach fluttered to the feeling of him cleaning me so thoroughly. He was so strong yet so careful. I loved every second of how he handled my body.

"Hey!" Hannah exclaimed with jealousy. "Laena, can clean herself! Leave her alone!" Lewis quickly ceased scrubbing me, leaving me feeling disappointed.

"Uh, sorry," Lewis replied.

"Mhm, thank you very much. Now since you aren't doing anything, could you help me clean up?" she smiled deviously.

"What the heck, Hannah," I complained. But Lewis just shrugged at me and proceeded to help clean her. Hannah just winked and stuck her tongue at me. I rolled my eyes and just shook my head in response. Hannah had used her knowledge of my pride in my independence against me, like the little devil she could be.

As I rinsed myself off, I watched Lewis help clean my girlfriend. It seemed like he was taking more time cleaning her than he had with me. A small ember of jealousy sparked to life inside of me. It was weird to feel like I was competing with my lover for the attention of another person. Who knew that we would be doing such a thing!

After a few torturous minutes of watching Hannah being sensually cleaned by Lewis, I'd had enough. Grabbing the other loofah, I walked over to them and began aggressively cleaning Hannah's body.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Shush, we need to get going now. You two are taking too long," I replied, glaring at both of them.

"I thought that we needed to hurry up, Lewis? I thought you were starving?" I mocked, getting more aggressive with my scrubbing.

"He- ow! Stop that, you're hurting me!" Hannah whined. I ignored her and continued my aggressive cleaning.

Shockingly, Lewis grabbed my arm. His strong grip snapped me out of my jealousy induced misbehavior. I locked eyes with him. His onyx globes dominated my pretty green eyes. "You want more attention, Laena?" My face got beet red. He knew exactly what I wanted.

"Wha-, uh, no, it's not that," I stuttered, trying to deny his accusations.

Rolling his eyes, he grabbed my chin and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Caught off guard, my body momentarily tensed up before I relaxed, melting fully into our intimate kiss. Reaching around, Lewis cupped my cheeks in his hands. I squealed into his mouth as he kneaded my supple butt.

After watching our intimate kissing for a few moments, Hannah interrupted us. "I want some kissing too!" she whined.

I left off kissing Lewis to pull Hannah close to me so I could lock my lips with hers. Lewis watched in awe as our sexy little make out session played out before him. After just a few moments, though, Hannah released my lips to share a kiss with Lewis. After merging his lips with Hannah's, Lewis brought his lips back to mine. We took turns kissing each other, smoothly shifting into a three way make out session. God, it was hot! Our tongues swirled together, sloppily swapping our fluids. Lewis kept fondling our asses while we made out, fanning the flames even higher. Mimicking Lewis, Hannah and I each took one of his ass cheeks into our own hands. We chuckled into each other's mouths and kneaded him harder.

With the time still on his mind, Lewis pulled away from us and turned off the shower. "What the heck," Hannah and I pouted.

"We've been in here too long. Come on, we need to get out," he replied, giving us each a light slap on the ass. We blushed in response to his playful action. I was never really into the whole spanking thing, but Lewis was starting to change my mind.

Stepping out of the shower, Lewis handed us some towels and we began to dry ourselves off. Once dry, Hannah and I realized that we didn't have any of our amenities with us. Hannah and I usually stuck to a routine after we took our showers, so we were slightly irked that we couldn't do those usual things. Given the situation, we could tolerate skipping certain parts of our routine. But one thing neither of us could bear was having dry skin. We hated it: we liked our skin soft, smooth, and moist. It was a necessity for us.

"Uh, Lewis? Do you have any lotion we could borrow?" I asked apprehensively.

"Yeah, do you?" Hannah added.

"Yeah, sure," he answered. He handed the bottle of his lotion he was using to me. We nodded and thanked him. "I'm gonna go on ahead. You two don't take too long here." He winked. We smiled and nodded and watched him exit the bathroom.

Squeezing some lotion into my hand, I brought it up to my nose and took a whiff. My nostrils flared out and my eyes widened as I took in the fresh cologne smell of his lotion. It smelled exactly like Lewis! I was stuck in a trance as I sniffed his aroma.

"Uh, Laena?" Hannah snapped her fingers at me. I snapped out of my daze and looked at her. "Could you hand me the lotion since you're obviously not using it."

"Oh, sorry, here, let me finish real quick," I replied, quickly applying his lotion up and down my body.

Getting closer to me, Hannah took a sniff. "Wow, that smells good! Hurry up, I want to use it now." After applying the lotion to my skin, I handed her the bottle.

I watched her as she began applying the lotion. "This smells really good!" she raved.

"I know, right! It smells like Lewis, huh?" I gushed to her. She excitedly nodded.

Once she finished putting on the lotion, we walked out of the bathroom back into the bedroom. Lewis was putting on some clothes. He was just pulling a shirt on over some cotton shorts. But Hannah and I stopped him. "No shirt," we ordered. He nodded and put the shirt away.

Our eyes wandered across his well toned body. "Hey, girls, my eyes are up here," he teased. We giggled and pretended to scrutinize his body even more intensely. Lewis rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Heads up," Lewis called out to us. Catching our attention, he tossed two shirts to us. We tilted our heads at him like confused dogs. "I don't want you two walking around my apartment naked when the pizza comes." Although the idea of just being naked in his home was hot, he was right. It was best that we maintain some degree of modesty around outsiders.

We slipped the shirts he gave us over our nude bodies. His shirts were pretty big on us, so they covered our bodies like dresses. We examined each other's looks. The hem of the shirts only came down far enough to cover our mid-upper thighs. Our legs were on full display. We both nodded to each other, agreeing that we still looked sufficiently hot.

Everything about our current state screamed that we were Lewis's girls. We wore his shirts, we bore his hickies, we smelled like him and, naughtiest of all, some of his come was probably still seeping out of our tight lesbian pussies. We were officially his mates. We loved it!

Then we heard a knock on the front door. "That must be the pizza," Lewis said, before quickly making his way out of the bedroom. We promptly followed him like little ducklings. We stood just behind Lewis as he answered the door. Our stomachs growled, reminding us how appetite we had worked up from all the salacious activities we'd taken part in together.

We watched as Lewis opened the door and interacted with the delivery guy. "Let me get my wallet real quick," he told the pizza guy. Turning around, Lewis zoomed past us.

When we turned back around to the wide open door, we saw the pizza delivery guy was still standing there, waiting for his money. He was looking at us with a shocked expression. Now that Lewis was out of the way, we saw a kinda scrawny looking guy who was maybe in his late twenties. His uniform shirt was covered in grease stains; likewise, his hat had visible sweat stains on it. He gave me really pervy vibes.

I saw his beady little eyes creeping up and down our bodies. Hannah moved to tuck herself behind my body. "I think he's watching us," she whispered.

"Yeah, I know..." I whispered back.

Hannah and I just stood there awkwardly as he kept on giving us the eye. As much as this guy was really creeping us out, I didn't really feel like backing down to his pervy little ass. Seeing him lick his lips, I glared at him even harder. For Hannah's sake, however, I took her arm so I could pull us out of the pervert's view. But before I could act, Lewis returned with his wallet.

"Eyes off, buddy," he said sternly. Our hearts fluttered as our man warded off the lesser male. The pizza guy immediately averted his eyes from us, looking at Lewis instead. Walking to the perv, Lewis handed him the money in exchange for the pizzas and then slammed the door in the guy's face. Hannah and I were relieved now that the pervert was out of our sight.

Lewis let out a sigh and turned to face us. "Well then, who's hungry?" Our stomachs gave another loud growl. "I'm guessing that's a 'yes'."

Lewis placed the two pizza boxes down on his kitchen table and went to get some paper plates. "Where did you order these from?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, Stubby's Pizza. I hope you don't mind," he replied while searching in his cabinet. My eyes widened with excitement. Stubby's was a local pizza shop that Hannah and I loved to go to from time to time. God, today was the best day of my life. I'd had amazing sex with my girlfriend and my hot neighbor. And now I was about to eat my favorite pizza! All that made up for the creepy delivery.

Lewis handed us each a paper plate. While he was grabbing some other things from back in the kitchen, Hannah and I sat down at the table and stared at the boxes eagerly. We wanted to just rip open the boxes and gorge ourselves on the pizza. But we also wanted to wait for Lewis. We felt that it would be rude to start eating without him.

Sensing our barely controlled impatience, Lewis sweetly said, "You two can go ahead and eat. I'm just grabbing us some drinks."

"You sure?" We replied. He just nodded.

Getting the green light, we hastily opened one of the boxes and each grabbed a slice of pizza. I felt relieved and giddy to finally get something to eat. "Mhhmm," we hummed, chewing this tasty pizza.

Returning to the table, Lewis handed each of us a can of Cola. I usually don't drink soda, but this was definitely an occasion to do so. We sat there happily eating away. After a couple slices I was already getting full, so I stopped eating. Meanwhile, Hannah and Lewis were going to town. Hannah always ate a lot. Luckily for her she was blessed with an incredible metabolism. She gained little to no weight, no matter what she ate, maintaining her near perfect body without needing to work out a lot. Lewis, on the other hand, was just stuffing his face with pizza. He had already eaten four slices and was working on his fifth. I was amazed at how much he could eat. But considering what a big strong man he was, he probably needed his calories, especially after everything we had done and were planning to do later on. I continued to watch him eat intently. He barely took the time to chew, he just inhaled his food.

1...456789