Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two were amazing! I've never really done anything like that, so it was pretty hot," Lewis replied. "Sorry if I brought up any unpleasant memories. I just really got lost in the moment..." Seeing that lovable version of our guy return made me happy. Although Lewis's hung stud act was fun and hot, it was just a bedroom thing. I couldn't stand guys who acted like that in real life. They were insufferable.

"Oh, you're fine," Hannah reassured him, as she stood back up. "We moved on from them a looong time ago."

"You were amazing as well, Lewis! We couldn't have asked for more," I added. Hannah nodded in agreement.

"You know... everything we said was true..." Hannah winked.

Lewis's eyes widened as he turned to me for an answer. "What are you looking at me for?" I shrugged. Lewis was giving me puppy dog vibes so I decided to satisfy his curiosity. "Ugh, Lewis you are hopeless... But, yes. Everything we said was true. So just drop it, will ya? This will likely be a one timer."

I rose up from my knees, standing also. But wanting to get another kick in, I leaned down to Lewis's ear and whispered, "Maybe if you're a good boy for us we can have another go at this little fantasy of yours sometime..."

"O- okay," he replied. I could tell that I had him wrapped around my finger.

"Laena, could you stop trying to seduce him, he already fucked us," Hannah interjected in a joking manner.

Turning to her, I replied, "What's the big deal? I just love talking to him like that. I know you do, too." Hannah just rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna go clean up, so you better be ready when I come back," Hannah said, before walking back into the bathroom.

As she left our view, Lewis and I turned to face each other. I was planning to follow her into the bathroom but he stopped me. "Wait, I uh, have a question..." he asked nervously. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What is it?" I replied.

He looked really nervous about what he was about to ask, but taking a deep breath, he composed himself. "Is this little thing we're doing... temporary?"

His question prompted some deep thinking on my part. It was undeniable that Hannah and I had grown to like Lewis very much. We were really attached to him now, emotionally, physically and sexually. I was definitely thinking about how we could possibly include him in our relationship. But I was still unclear how a three way relationship would even work, and I felt like it was too soon to make anything official. We needed a little more time to let things simmer. Given how well things had gone so far, I felt pretty sure that Hannah and I would be deciding what to do about our little thing with Lewis.

Sitting down next to him, I gently took his hand. "We like you, Lewis. Hannah and I, let's say we care about you. And I'm convinced you care about us, too." He nodded in agreement. "And the way things are going between us, I'm not sure where it's heading, but we like where it might lead us."

Turning his body to fully face me, he took my other hand. "I- like you guys too."

"We know. It's pretty obvious," I chuckled.

"No, I mean, I like like you two?" he reiterated, leaving me a bit unclear of what exactly was trying to communicate. But he sounded very sincere, which pulled on my heart-strings.

"Ugh, sorry, I can't really explain my feelings, I've never been really good at this sort of thing, so bear with me." I gave him an understanding smile, causing him to relax a bit more.

"I understand you want to feel things out between us. All I'm saying is that I wanna spend more time with you two, that's all," he concluded.

Leaning forward, I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and replied, "Don't worry, Lewis. You'll be able to spend more time with us. Just keep doing what you're doing, we love it." We sat there for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes.

Our little moment was interrupted by Hannah poking her head between us. "What are you guys doinnnggg," she playfully asked. We shook ourselves out of our intense focus on each other so we could turn to her. We had been so wrapped up in our sincere moment with each other, we had been too entranced to notice Hannah sneaking up on us.

"I- we were just talking about things..." I explained. Hannah tilted her head in curiosity. My face blushed as I recalled Lewis's sentiments. He had seemed like a very closed off person when he first met us. But as we had gotten closer to him, I was happy to see him starting to open up.

"He will fill you in, okay? I need to clean up," I said in a rush, my heart burning with feelings about him. I needed to get out of his orbit for long enough to compose myself before I said something embarrassing.

"Sorry, Lewis. You will have to go over what you just told me with her, be right back!" I stood up and fast-walked into the bathroom. In the corner of my eye, I saw that Lewis was looking embarrassed that he had to open his heart out all over again. I felt a little guilty, but I was sure this was something he wanted to do.

Heading over to the sink, I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face. My face in the mirror looked beet red. "Ugh, Lewis, what are you doing to me?" I muttered to myself.

The way things were heading, the prospect of Lewis entering into the relationship that Hannah and I already had going was becoming more of a reality than ever. I wasn't opposed to it. My questions were more about how such a dynamic would work. He certainly made an effort to care about us equally, so any problems of that kind would be quickly settled. But what would others think! Would we get weird looks? And what about Hannah's family? What would they think? I had spent so much time with them, that I considered them part of my family as well. By their standards, my relationship with Hannah was already somewhat unorthodox, and now I was thinking about adding a third person to it! Ugh, this was all just too much for my brain to handle right now.

I released a heavy sigh and splashed some more water on my face. Then my ears picked up the sound of Hannah bawling in the other room. Taking no time to dry my face, I rushed back into the bedroom. "What happened?! Hannah, are you okay?"

As I focused on them, I saw Hannah hugging Lewis, crying on his shoulder. Seeing me, Hannah lifted her head and said, "Le- Le- Lewis, h- he said he likes ussss, Laeannaaa," she stuttered, crying even more. I rolled my eyes at her. Hannah was always the more emotional one. It wasn't really surprising that she was reacting this way to Lewis's sentiments.

Sniffling, Hannah planted a bunch of kisses all over Lewis's face. "You're s- so sweet, Lew- Lewis. Of course you'll see more of us. Right, Laena?"

"I literally told him that first, Hannah," I replied. My words flew past her and she returned to crying on his shoulder. Although I found Hannah cute when she got like this, it could get pretty unbearable at times if she turned into an incoherent mess.

I watched them embrace each other. Growing a bit jealous, I strode over to them. Seeing my approach, Lewis tapped Hannah on the shoulder and released her from their embrace. She looked disappointed, but she was too choked up to say anything.

"What the heck?" I objected. "I was just going to join the two of you."

"I'm just getting more comfortable for both of you," Lewis explained.

He scooted into the middle of his mattress and leaned back against the headboard. Opening his arms to us, Lewis said, "Come here, you two." Our hearts fluttered, especially mine since I was familiar with this intimate position. We nodded happily and crawled up to him, taking a seat on each of his thighs. Resting our heads on his shoulders, we purred as we burrowed into his warmth. A gust of cold air hit my exposed back: I had almost forgotten how cold his room was. As if Lewis were reading my mind, he draped a blanket around us, encasing us further within his warmth. He wrapped his muscular arms around us and held us close. He made us feel so safe and secure.

After half an hour of cuddling, Hannah's emotional outburst seemed to have cooled. Then, feeling something poking our thighs, our heads shot up from Lewis's shoulder. Locking eyes with him, we reached down to investigate what was poking at us. We already knew what it was, but we just had to verify it for ourselves. Identifying the culprit, we grasped it, causing Lewis to groan. Hannah and I turned to face each other. Giving a small nod, we turned to face Lewis. The devious smile that grew on our faces made him feel a bit uneasy.

We began crawling slowly down his legs, disappearing beneath the darkness of the blanket. "Uh, girls?" Lewis called to us. But we remained silent.

Then, with our combined strength, we grabbed Lewis's legs and yanked him onto his back and under the blanket with us. "Auughh!" he shouted in surprise. His shouts were quickly cut off by our lips covering his mouth. We wrestled him under the blanket. We giggled playfully as we groped and stroked his body. But eventually he regained control and turned our giggles into moans. Once again, the muffled sounds of flesh slapping vibrated out into the room...

1...456789