Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

Story Info
Hannah and Laena get their fantasy fulfilled.
30.9k words
4.62
9.3k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
347 Followers

Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch.6

I felt tense and restless as I drove back home from my lunch with Andre. After we had eaten, we did a little shopping together. Although I enjoyed hanging out with him, I only had one thing on my mind the entire time we were eating and shopping: Laena and Lewis. We had agreed that she would update me by text only, holding back any explicit photos for later. I had been so sure that limiting her updates to texts would help me keep my mind off of her little appointment with Lewis. Which, in turn, would allow me to focus on enjoying my visit with Andre. But the total lack of any updates from Laena was not at all what I had expected. I had thought that the lack of too many juicy details would be a blessing. But not hearing any details, heck, anything at all, had turned out to be incomparably frustrating, worrisome, and distracting. My mind raced thinking about all the things that my girlfriend and my neighbor could be doing. I was barely able to keep up a conversation with Andre. Luckily, I was able to focus just enough that Andre didn't seem to notice. But it was supremely exhausting.

Even though I thought I had gotten by with Andre, I still felt bad. Rather than spending some good quality time with my long-time friend, the way I was supposed to, my mind was instead fixated on the salacious activities of my girlfriend and our neighbor. "God, I'm such a perv," I sighed.

I ended up making an excuse to leave early, which only made me feel worse. Knowing how keen Andre was, I had to make my early exit seem as believable as I could. So I told him that I was on my period and I just wasn't feeling that great. Thankfully, my ploy worked and Andre was very sympathetic to my girl problems. I felt a little guilty, but at the same time so very naughty. Making up a lie so I could see what sexy acts Laena and Lewis were up to. I would definitely try to make it up to Andre on some other occasion.

As I drove, I gripped the steering wheel firmly. I still couldn't believe that my beloved girlfriend had totally forgotten to update me! It was completely unlike her to be the one to forget something so important after we had agreed on it. The scheme we had concocted to "reward" Lewis was already a challenge to me and Laena's exclusive emotional and sexual relationship. And of the two of us, Laena was the more nervous and iffy about this whole fantasy in the first place. For that very reason, the thought that my responsible and assertive girlfriend had managed to lose herself so deeply in this dirty fantasy ours was so mind boggling to me, so arousing. My mind went in circles trying to figure out what they could be doing that would make her forget all about updating me.

"Could they be fucking?!" I wondered. No, she would be the last one to break the rule. If either of us were going to break that rule first it would be me. But just the thought of her doing it made my pussy heat up and my thighs squeeze together. My responsible, trusty lover falling even further into our fantasy than me. Images of Laena getting pounded filled my brain: Lewis pounding Laena so relentlessly that all thought of texting me had been driven right out of her head. "Ugh, that's hot."

The desire to know what Laena was up to dominated my mind. I had tried to contact her several times during my lunch with Andre, but all to no avail. I didn't know how many times I had texted her. All I knew was that it should have been enough to get her attention. Usually, Laena would get back to me relatively quickly after I shot her a message. So not getting zip from her left me with an odd feeling. I should be fuming, but instead I was getting more and more aroused as I imagined licentious scenarios for why she wasn't getting back to me.

But that didn't stop me from trying to contact my lover. Picking up my phone, I tried to call Laena. Hopefully the ringing of her phone would demand her attention. I waited silently as my phone rang and rang. I listened to the annoying sound for far longer than normal, still nurturing the faint hope that she would finally pick up. The sounds of my phone ringing echoed through my head. Then it went straight to her voice mail, "Hey, this is Laena. Sorry I couldn't reach you. I'll make sure I get to you as soon as I can!"

I gripped the steering wheel with white knuckles. "Ugh, what the hell, Laena. Answer your damn phone!" I shouted. "I'll make sure I get back to you as soon as I can my ass." Tossing my phone aside, I drove even faster so I could get home and find out what the hell she was doing with Lewis.

Pulling into our parking lot, I parked my car, grabbed my shopping bags and swiftly got out. Entering the apartment complex, I rushed toward the elevators. I pressed the button and waited. I waited and waited to no avail. "What is taking so long?" I thought, growing frustrated. The need to know what Laena and Lewis were doing was obsessing me. I was itching to find out so badly, it felt like I was going through withdrawal. Plus, there was that background feeling of arousal feeding my impatience. Glancing up, I realized that I had overlooked a big white sign saying that the elevators were in maintenance. I had been so fixated on my hunger to find out what my girlfriend was up to, that I had failed to see the very obvious sign right in front of my eyes.

"Ugh, this stupid elevator!" I muttered, kicking the elevator door. "OW," I yelped in pain, forgetting I was wearing sandals. My toe throbbed in pain and my eyes started to water. "Ugh, this is the worst..."

Limping in pain, I made my way over to the stairs. By the time I reached my floor, the pain from my toe had subsided enough that I could walk normally again. Fast-walking to my apartment, my heart raced with anticipation. I just knew that I was on the verge of busting them smack dab in the middle of whatever salacious acts of lust they were committing. Having arrived at the mid-point in the hallway between the two doors to our apartment and Lewis's, I briefly contemplated dropping my bags in our apartment. I was literally right there, but my hunger to bring my ignorance to an end was too much to bear. I continued on to Lewis's door, shopping bags and all.

Now that I was finally at my objective, though, I stood there staring for several moments. My thoughts were in a whirl, wondering what naughty things they might be up to. That Laena had forgotten to keep me in the know meant that whatever they were up to must be very hot and steamy indeed! I unknowingly bit my lip and squeezed my loins together at the mere thought of the dirty acts they could be performing behind this very door.

Raising my hand to the door, I knocked loudly. "HELLO?!" I shouted, wanting to get their attention just in case they were deeply engaged in whatever they were doing.

I could feel my heart pumping out of my chest as I eagerly waited there. Each additional second of waiting felt like an eon. My nerves were getting to me. I restlessly tapped my heel on the hallway floor. My frustration grew as I continued to wait. Why was every little thing conspiring to make me wait even longer, ugh!? Not only did I still not know what they were getting up to behind my back, but now they couldn't even be bothered to answer the damn door. I didn't know how to feel. I had so many mixed feelings. Part of me wanted to be furious with Laena, but another part of me wanted to surrender to my immense arousal as I imagined all the naughty things they might be doing together. "What is wrong with me?!" I thought.

I was getting tired of waiting. Swinging my hand back up to the door, I rapidly pounded on it. "HELLO?! LAENA, LEWIS! ANYONE HOME?!" I shouted again. If I had to wait one more doggone minute, I swear I was gonna kick this door right down.

Just as I was about to deliver another furious barrage of knocks, my eyes lit up: at long last, the door was slowly cracking open. Peering into the enlarging gap, Laena was gradually revealed, peeking meekly around the edge of the door. I squinted my eyes at her. As disappointed as I was that she had failed to update me, I was relieved to see that she was alive and well after all.

"He- hey, Hannah..." she shyly greeted me. I raised my eyebrow at her. Laena seemed pretty timid and, as she hid behind Lewis's door, she was making an obvious effort not to fully reveal her body to me.

Examining what little she was showing, I could see that her eyes were glazed with lust and her short hair was messy and disheveled. I stepped closer and, upon further examination, I could smell the familiar aroma of sex emitting from the apartment. My nostrils flared, detecting even more of this naughty scent. The implications behind this smell made my body swell with arousal.

Pressing my thighs together, I attempted to retain my sternness towards Laena. "What the heck, babe?! How come you forgot to send me updates like YOU said you would?" Laena tensed up and blushed. She struggled to answer. It was as if she was trying to keep a dirty secret from me.

"I- uh, er-," Laena struggled to spit out any words. "I can explain..."

But before she could reveal anything of substance, we heard footsteps getting closer along the hallway. Laena quickly grasped my arm. "Hurry up and get in here!" she muttered, yanking me inside Lewis's apartment.

Stumbling in through the door, I saw that the entire room was dark, except for some small beams of light piercing through the window blinds. The smell of sexual activities was much more apparent now that I was inside. Spinning around to face Laena, my eyes widened to see that she was practically naked. The only thing covering her was her dress that she was clutching to her breasts. My pussy moistened; Laena looked ridiculously hot trying to hide her sexy body behind that sexy little dress of hers.

"Uh-, ahem," I composed myself. "Care to explain, babe?" She stood there silently, still nervous about spilling the beans to me. "Um, hello?! Laena?"

"Shush, give me a second," Laena replied, gathering her thoughts. "Um, just put your bags down on the table over there and come with me. I'll explain everything to you."

My heart raced in anticipation. What was she going to explain? The fact that whatever she had done needed some kind of explanation made me excited and nervous. What was the big reveal? For some vague reason, I had the feeling that I already knew what she was going to say. But I wanted her to confirm my suspicions before I jumped to any conclusions.

As soon as I placed my bags on the kitchen table, Laena swiftly grabbed my hand and led me into Lewis's room... My heart raced as the smell of sex grew more potent as we entered. "God, what have they been doing in here??" I thought. I was dying to know.

It was immediately apparent that the strong smell of sexual activities originated right here in the bedroom. As my eyes scanned for evidence, I saw that the bed was totally disheveled. Nor did the noticeable wet spot on the mattress escape my searching gaze. "What the..." I whispered. Turning around, I saw Laena facing me as she closed and locked the door behind her.

We stared at each other in silence. Laena looked very nervous about what she was going to reveal. Her nervousness caused me to get jittery and anxious. "So, are you going to tell me what you've been up to?" I said, desperately wanting to break our silence.

"Oh! Uh, yes, yes. Just take a seat, you're gonna want to hear this," Laena responded.

Taking a few steps back, I planted myself on the edge of Lewis's bed and crossed my legs. "Okay, now tell me already," I was getting fed up with these delaying tactics, I needed to know now!

Laena took a deep breath, then began to speak. "You know I love you, right?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Of course I do. Why would you even ask such a thing?" My reassurance seemed to help Laena relax.

"Okay," she sighed in relief. As she took in another deep breath to compose herself, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I was so excited, so nervous, and so aroused by what I was waiting to hear.

"The reason behind why I forgot to update you is because Le- Lewis and I..." Laena hesitated, unable to follow through.

"Lewis and I, what?" I urgently prompted.

"Le- Lewis and I...." She tried to reiterate, but stopped herself again. I was growing frustrated with her inability to just spit it out, already!

"What, Laena?! Ugh, come on, I need to know!" I whined.

"Lewis and I fucked!" Laena capitulated, before quickly covering her mouth with her hand out of embarrassment and shame.

My heart dropped and a loud silence fell upon the bedroom. "Did I hear that right?" Although I had been entertaining some sneaking suspicions that was what they had been doing, it was still incredibly hard for me to believe that Laena had actually broken our one and only rule! My brain started to short-circuit upon hearing this illicit information. I didn't know how I was supposed to be feeling about this revelation. Angry, betrayed, aroused? Without thinking, my thighs squeezed together.

The thought of Lewis fucking my girlfriend ran rampant in my mind. I conjured up images of them fucking. It was so wrong, so taboo. Lewis and Laena had both known the rule we had set in place. Yet they had gone ahead and broken it anyway. But strangely, I wasn't nearly as mad as I had thought I would be. If anything, it was jealousy I was feeling, more than anger.

"Yo- you guys fu- fucked..." I trailed off. Laena looked incredibly guilty.

"I'm sorry, Hannah," she tried to explain. "I- I was just so horny, please don't get mad at Lewis. This was totally on me."

I just stared blankly into her emerald eyes. I pieced together all the evidence that was littered everywhere. From the lack of updates from Laena, to the smell of sex that permeated Lewis's apartment, and on to the messy, damp bed. It all started to make sense. Any normal person would have been thrown into a fit of rage upon hearing their lover had perpetrated such a salacious act behind their back. But not me. Laena and I had fully consented to our sexual activities outside of our relationship. If a line had been crossed, that had happened a long time ago. Lewis had already fingered me and god knows what else he'd done with Laena. So him fucking her was already well within the realm of possibilities. And our relationship with Lewis had clearly sparked something inside both of us. We had grown to be very fond of him. We trusted him and cared about him as much as he did for us. So Laena having sex with Lewis wasn't something that could be seen as a betrayal, but rather as a natural extension of our relationship with him. When I really thought about it, at some point or another along this line we had been going down with Lewis, we were almost certain to end up fucking him.

But I was glad that Laena had been entirely honest with me. Failing to tell me would have been the worst thing she could have done. Holding the truth back for any amount of time would have been almost as bad. And considering how hot Lewis was, I found it hard to blame her. Lewis was the perfect male specimen. He was handsome, fit, and caring, not to mention that cock he was packing. Any girl would fuck him, given the opportunity.

Envy and arousal took my body by storm. The very thought of them fucking was starting to make me horny. How many times had I already had to squeeze my thighs together, trying to dam the flow of arousal from my pussy? Yet here I was, having to clench my thighs again as I was slowly coming to terms with what Laena had done. She had fucked Lewis, and there was nothing I could do about it except move forward.

Taking a deep breath, I relaxed some more. "How many times did you guys do it?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Once, Hannah, that was it," Laena quickly responded.

"Ho- how was it?" I added. Laena raised her eyebrow. She had probably been thinking that she would be getting an earful from me. But, at the same time, she had to have suspected that I would be incredibly aroused by her actions.

"You're not mad?" Laena queried. My mind shouted at me to be a little mad. But in reality I wasn't. Instead, arousal was swelling inside me. Now the only thing pervading my mind was what sex with Lewis must have felt like.

Letting out a sigh, I said, "No... I just wish you would have at least told me..." Laena looked a little more relieved.

Giving me a smile that was still tinged with embarrassment, Laena walked over to me and sat herself down on my lap. I leaned back to give her room to make herself comfortable. "I knew you wouldn't be mad," she whispered, wriggling deeper into my lap and applying a wet kiss to my lips. I wanted to protest her accusation, but she was right. She had accurately predicted that I wouldn't be mad: we knew each other only too well. My frustration was aimed more at myself. Something deep inside me insisted that I ought to be furious, throw a fit, be angry! But that voice was drowned out by my horny brain and lewd thoughts.

"Ugh, shut up..." I muttered. "Are you going to tell me how he was?"

Locking eyes with me, Laena answered, "He was good. Like really good, Hannah. I didn't know that having sex with a guy could feel anywhere near that good..." I squeezed my thighs even tighter and bit my lip. I was happy that Laena had finally had a good experience with a guy. Lewis had already shown me how well he knew his way around my female anatomy. Given his skill and how big his cock was, I'd had little doubt that he would be good. I imagined his perfect cock plunging into my lover's tight pussy. Taking her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced before.

Eager for more juicy details, I asked, "How many times did he make you cum?"

Laena bit her lip in reaction to my question and replied, "Three times. Once with his mouth and fingers. And twice with that cock of his." Wait, Lewis had eaten out her pussy and fingered her to orgasm?! "And, Hannah, the way he made me cum was unbelievable! I swear I lost some brain cells because of him."

I was growing envious that Laena had done so many naughty, fun things with Lewis. I wanted to experience them, too! My thoughts shifted to what he could have made me feel. That itch I'd been all too familiar with was tingling deep inside of me. I had already gotten a taste of Lewis's fingers inside of me, but I was forced to wonder what his mouth would feel like on my bare pussy. Much less what his throbbing cock could accomplish down in my hot tight depths. What Lewis fucking me into oblivion would feel like. If Laena got to fuck Lewis, then I would be most definitely be getting my turn, too!

"Must be nice, Lewis doing all those things with you..." I pouted, squinting my eyes in jealousy.

Laena tilted her head to the side with concern. Then, with a devious smile, she moved to my ear and whispered, "Since you're already here, do you want to fuck Lewis, too? It's only fair since I got to." My eyes lit up at her suggestion. My pussy moistened even more in response to this opportunity to fuck him. It was as if I had been waiting my entire life for just this moment. And Laena was right, if she had gotten to fuck him, then I should get to, too!

"You w- want me to fuck Lewis?" I asked to make sure. Laena nodded her head in excitement. We locked eyes with each other as I processed what I should do. I wasn't going to say no, but it deserved some form of contemplation.

"Trust me, Hannah, he'll fuck you so good! I'm pretty sure he's light years better than that ex of yours," Laena encouraged. Seeing Laena's excitement at the prospect of me fucking Lewis sent waves of arousal thrilling through me! My pussy heated up as I let myself surrender to Laena's proposal, as I envisioned Lewis burying his big cock in my tight little pussy.

Joko44
Joko44
347 Followers
123456...9