Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I responded obediently.

As I lifted myself off of Lewis and he slithered out of me, my body quivered with the sudden emptiness. I climbed on top of Hannah and we locked eyes with each other. We smiled at each other, giggling with excitement. I thought about how we were going to pull off Lewis's orders. Thinking quickly, though, I reached under Hannah's knees and folded her legs up towards her chest. Squatting above her, I kneeled down and lowered my pussy onto hers.

We moaned in unison as our pussies made contact with each other. It felt like it had been ages since we'd had any form of lesbian sex. I missed this! We were both so wet, our juices were leaking out of us and mixed together into a concoction of sweet elixir.

I looked back at Lewis and said, "Like this?"

"Fuck, yeah, you two look so hot like that," Lewis replied. Our hearts raced excitedly, anticipating what he had in store for us.

Positioning himself behind us, Lewis slipped his cock between our wet pussies. "Ohhhhh," we moaned, feeling his shaft running along our moist lips. Our juices and his precum lubricated his cock, allowing him to slide between us with ease. Our bodies quivered in pleasure feeling his cock sliding against our labia and clits. We could feel our pussy lips touching each other as we sandwiched our male lover's pleasure stick.

Lewis rested his hand against my lower back and pushed me further down onto his cock, causing our wet slits to sandwich him more firmly. Wet slicking noises echoed through the room as he thrust himself between us. "Ah ah ah, uh uh uh," Hannah and I moaned in rhythm. We were loving this position. We didn't have to wait for our own turn to get a piece of his cock. This position allowed all of us to partake in pleasuring each other.

I could feel the heat of our sexes as we rubbed against each other. Lewis's throbbing cock between my lips caused my neurons to fire with pleasure. His veiny details constantly grazed against our clits. Feeling yet another orgasm growing within our cores, my and Hannah's breathing became jagged.

"We're gonna cum again," we panted. Hearing this, Lewis leaned down over us. The weight of his body squished us harder against his raging cock. Feeling our clits press against his shaft sent us over the edge into immense pleasure.

"MMHHFUCK," we screamed. We gushed our juices onto his cock and shook violently on top of each other. Needing something to muffle our screams of pleasure, I leaned down and locked my lips with Hannah's. We moaned and twirled our tongues together as our orgasms ripped through our bodies.

As our orgasms subsided, we released our lips from each other. Turning to Lewis, we said, "Thanks, daddy..." Lewis smirked and proceeded to piston his hips once again, sending us back into a moaning mess.

We worked away in this erotic position for about half an hour, slathering our crotches with our bodily fluids. The room was steaming with sex; our bodies glistened with sweat. The sound of our panting, moaning, and groaning filled the dimly lit room. Hannah and I came another two times during this intense fuck session. We devolved into horny, moaning messes.

Lewis abruptly stopped fucking us, leaving us groaning with disappointment at the pause in our pleasure. "Ugh, why did you stop, babe?" I asked, turning my head to face him.

"Yeah, why did you stop?" Hannah added.

"Uh, could we go back to that thing we were doing earlier?" he asked apprehensively. We tilted our head at him in confusion. "Your exes... Could we..."

We instantly understood what he wanted. We were starting to learn that Lewis had a thing for this. I mean, it was pretty hot. Humiliating our exes and praising him for how much better he was than them had to be very appealing and arousing.

Hannah and I stared at each other for a moment, then nodded in agreement. We were going to do this for our new lover. Personally, I loved the idea of having a superior male fucking me better than my incapable ex lover. Hannah must have liked the idea pretty well also, considering the size of her smile.

"Okay," we answered. Lewis smirked and readied himself to thrust into our wet slits again.

But before we could launch into more dirty talk, Lewis stopped us again. "Er- could you guys pretend that you are still dating them?" We raised our eyebrows at him. He seemed really committed to this roleplay about our exes.

We took a moment to think about his salacious request. I had never cheated, nor even thought about doing so with malicious intent. When Hannah and I had started this whole thing, maybe someone could have considered what we were doing to be cheating, but we had fully consented to each other's sexual activities outside of our relationship. So what Lewis was asking sounded strange at first but, as it sat in our minds, we got more and more aroused by the idea of cheating on our exes because we were dissatisfied with their limp dicks. All this role playing that we were partaking in was rendering our sex even hotter. We could fantasize about things that we would never think of doing in real-life. We loved the taboo nature of this particular fantasy that Lewis had!

Locking my eyes with Hannah's again, we gave another affirming nod. "You are hopeless, Lewis," I joked. He just smirked with a tinge of embarrassment. "Okay, let's do it."

"You ready, Hannah?" I asked. She just nodded in excitement. Our hearts raced in anticipation and arousal.

Taking a deep breath, I flipped a switch. "I can't believe you are fucking us with your big cock on your bed while our dumbass boyfriends are sitting at home." Lewis quickly began to piston his cock into us again with ferocity.

"Yeah, when you texted me to come over, I immediately dropped what I was doing and came as quickly as I could," Hannah added. Lewis cock twitched and became more erect than ever! "I made up an excuse to get my stupid, baby dicked boyfriend off my back. Like the dumbass he is, he didn't even bat an eye." God, Hannah and I were pulling out all the stops. I couldn't believe we were capable of this!

"Ah, mmm yes!" we moaned. Lewis's cock drove further past our pussies. We could feel his cock head reaching our belly buttons!

"I'm just sick of how my shrimp dick boyfriend only lasts for a few seconds. And don't even get me started on his size. I can barely even feel him when we have sex," I said, in a low, breathy voice.

"Mhm, my boyfriend actually thinks he has a big dick. I usually just pretend that I'm having a good time whenever I do it with him. But I always end up having to finish myself off or I just sneak over to your place so you can give me what he can't," Hannah told Lewis. Jesus, this was so hot!

Lewis groaned, thrusting even harder causing us to moan even louder, firing up the urge to have his superior cock deep in our pussies again. This was fun, but it wasn't the same has fucking for real. "Ahh, mmfuck! Daddy, could you put your cock inside of me?" Hannah, asked. I was itching for him to fuck me again, but it was Hannah's turn.

Without a word, Lewis pulled all the way back, positioned his cock before Hannah's slit, and slipped inside her with ease. "MMHHMM, YES!" she moaned. While they fucked, Lewis reached around my torso and began fingering me like he had done earlier.

"Ah, yes, daddy!" I squealed, as his fingers squelched inside me again.

"Uh, I can't believe how you convinced us to force our stu- ah, stupid boyfriends to wear condoms, ah," Hannah moaned. "They deserve it. They should never get to fuck us raw with their little dicks, they are not worthy like you."

"Yeah, Lewis, while they only get to fuck us with condoms, we go behind their backs so that you can fuck us raw," I added.

"Ah, shit. Your stupid ass boyfriends don't deserve to fuck you raw. Only me," Lewis stated. Our hearts raced at how our caring lover was talking like a stud. "I love the fact that I get to cum deep inside of you while they have to cum in a rubber."

"Mhhmm," we hummed in agreement.

"I always feel so naughty when I come home to my boyfriend full of your cum," Hannah said, writhing in pleasure as Lewis's cock kept driving deep into her tight pussy.

"If you keep cumming in us, at this rate you might knock us both up," I added.

Lewis grabbed my ass and kneaded it. "Good, I want to knock you two up with my babies. That way you can finally just leave your dumbass boyfriends and be with me forever." Even amid our fantasy role playing, his statement rang with the truth.

"Yeah, you wanna knock us up? You wanna make us yours? You can start with me, Lewis," Hannah asked, wrapping her legs around him. Lewis growled and thrust deeper and harder into her. At the same time, he curled his fingers inside of me, causing me to reach my own orgasm.

"Send me home to my shrimp dicked boyfriend with your baby," she panted.

"Oh, you're not going home tonight," Lewis replied. "I'm going to breed you and Laena all night long. Your little boyfriends won't get to see you again until I say so." His words sent us over the edge.

We came on his cock and fingers. "AUGGH, YESSSS.!" we screamed. Our warm walls contracted tightly around him and our eyes rolled back. Our neurons were firing on all cylinders.

I collapsed on top of Hannah, wondering when Lewis was ever going to cum. He'd been fucking us forever! "Ah, fuck... Are you close, daddy?" I asked, panting.

"I am," he informed us.

"O- okay, cum in me!" Hannah pleaded.

But Lewis stopped, taking a moment to think. Then he said decisively, "As much as I would love to cum in one of you, I've got all night to breed you both. I want you two to make me cum with your mouths." Hannah looked disappointed, but was content with his desires.

Hannah unwrapped her legs as Lewis withdrew his cock from her. He sat down on the edge of his bed. "Come here," he ordered.

"Okay," we replied.

I climbed off of Hannah and we each crawled off the bed and kneeled down between Lewis's legs. We gazed up at his throbbing phallus with our pupils dilated. It was covered with a mixture of our juices and his precum. We drooled at the manly scent emitting from his cock.

To our surprise, Lewis brought out his phone. "Pose for the camera," he said, hovering his phone over us. We nodded, positioned our heads on each side of his shaft and pressed our cheeks against his hot cock. We gave the camera a seductive smile and he snapped a quick photo before putting his phone back down.

My heart pounded at the idea of Lewis having a salacious photo of the two of us next to his cock. I wondered what he would do with it. Would he save it for later and masturbate to it? I didn't really care what he planned to do with it, as long as he kept it for himself. And us.

"I'm gonna send that to your wimpey ass boyfriends," he said, smirking. God he was really getting into this roleplay!

"Yeah, send them that picture. That way they'll know who really owns these pussies," Hannah said, giving Lewis's shaft a quick kiss.

"Mhm, show them how much bigger you are compared to them. They will be so jealous and mad," I added.

"They sure will," Lewis agreed. "Now, I wanna feel your mouths on my cock."

Without a word we nodded and set to work. Sticking our tongues out, we kissed and licked up and down his veiny shaft. We hummed in pleasure, tasting our sweet juices on him. We moved in tandem, making sure that no part of his cock was left untouched. Our saliva dribbled everywhere, slathering our faces.

We began to make out with his cock between our lips. Our tongues and lips enveloped his shaft. We could feel every veiny detail of his throbbing cock on our tongues. Lewis groaned in extreme pleasure. Hearing him having the time of his life was music to my ears. All that practice with our "Lewis" dildo was paying off for the real man.

Moving up his shaft, our tongues slithered back and forth between our mouths all around his cock head. We moaned and lapped up his sweet precum leaking from his little slit. Wanting to make the first move, I lightly pushed Hannah away from his cock and swallowed him whole, causing him to groan. As I monopolized his cock, Hannah looked at me with a little annoyance. But as she watched me sensually sucking his cock she gave into her arousal, moving down to take his virile balls into her mouth instead. We hummed and moaned with him in our mouths, giving him the maximum amount of pleasure possible. The sounds of slurping and sucking surrounded the three of us.

"You like that?" Hannah said, momentarily popping his balls out of her mouth. "You like us using our mouths to pleasure you? You're so lucky, we would never do this for our boyfriends." Lewis could only groan in pride.

As much as I wanted to engage in some more dirty talking, I couldn't utter a word since I was so focused on sucking Lewis's cock. Grabbing the back of my head, Lewis gently forced me to swallow him down deeper. Although he was acting like a cocky stud, his gentleness was still manifest. My eyes watered as his cock bulled its way down my throat. I bobbed my head sensually up and down his cock. Saliva mixed with precum dribbled out of my mouth, running in rivulets down along my neck.

"Ah, shit. Laena, you suck my cock so fucking good," he groaned. I opened my eyes to look up at him. As I hummed with the satisfaction of pleasuring him, his head fell back and he groaned even more.

Hannah tapped me on the shoulder. "My turn," she stated.

Giving her a small nod, I withdrew my mouth all of the way off of his meaty shaft. Strings of my saliva still connected my mouth to the tip of his cock. Grabbing the base of his cock, Hannah pointed it towards herself and in one gulp she swallowed him whole. My cocksucking skills had drastically improved since my earlier efforts, but Hannah still looked like a pro by comparison.

Watching her closely, I took mental notes on how to improve my technique. "You sure know how to suck cock, Hannah," I said to her, biting my lip.

"Mmhhmm," she hummed in agreement.

Then, without a word Lewis grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth into his balls. When I looked up at him, his eyes were filled with lust. He just needed to have his balls in the warmth of my mouth. As I took in his precious baby makers, Lewis groaned again. I slobbered and sucked away, sending him into ecstasy.

Running his fingers through our hair, he said, "You two are so beautiful." Our hearts melted and we blushed so hard. That sweet sentiment wasn't part of our little dirty roleplay. It seems like he had dropped our little roleplay.

"Ah, shit. Are you two trying to kill me?" he panted heavily.

Hannah removed his cock from her throat and began to stroke his wet shaft with her hand. "We're trying to suck your soul out," she giggled. With his balls in my mouth, I giggled as well, causing his cock to twitch.

"Are you gonna cum yet, Lewis? I need to taste you again," Hannah said eagerly.

Popping his balls from my mouth, I jumped in, "I think he's close, Hannah. Look at his cock." Her gaze shifted to his throbbing phallus. It was twitching and with each twitch, more precum leaked profusely from his tip.

Our eyes met and we smiled deviously at each other. Turning our heads, our eyes met Lewis's. He looked kinda nervous at the smiles on our faces. "Uh, girls?" he queried uneasily.

Without a word we moved down to his balls and took one each into our warm welcoming mouths. With each of our hands, we grabbed onto his wet shaft and began to stroke him vigorously. Lewis's head fell back and he grabbed onto the bed sheets, writhing in extreme pleasure, holding on for dear life.

We hummed and moaned with his balls in our mouths. The wet slicking sounds of our stroking echoed through the room. More of his precum leaked out to lather our slender fingers. His cock tensed up and his balls contracted. He was mere moments from cumming.

Realizing this, we relinquished his balls and readied ourselves to receive his delicious seed. Eager to taste him again, I pointed the head of his cock at my mouth so he could shoot his load onto my taste buds. But Hannah also wanted to taste him, so she tugged his cock towards her.

"Hey! I want him to cum in my mouth!" Hannah shouted, trying to yank Lewis towards her.

"What?! No, I want it!" I snapped back.

Feeling Lewis holding the back of our heads, we looked up at him. "Share," he said.

"But..." we tried to refute. Lewis gave us a stern look.

Sighing, we nodded, silently agreeing to share. Stroking his cock again, we opened our wet mouths and stretched our tongues out. Lewis's heavy breathing resumed. "You gonna cum, Lewis?" I asked, in a low sexy voice.

"Then, cum. Cum for us, Lewis! Shoot your load in our mouths and onto our faces! We want it! We need it!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Ah, fuck. Y- yes, Jesus," he muttered. "Open wide."

"Aaahhhh," we opened our mouths as wide as we could. Our hearts raced with the anticipation of receiving his load.

His cock contracting one final time, Lewis bellowed as his thick virile cum spewed from his slit and landed on our faces. We quickly moved to catch his ropes of cum with our tongues. Just like he had ordered us to, we took turns sharing his cum between our mouths. Rope after rope of his creamy goodness splattered on our faces and landed in our mouths. The taste of his hot cum on our tongues and the feel of it on our faces heated our arousal into a raging fire.

Shooting his last rope of cum, Lewis let out a deep sigh of relief and collapsed back onto his bed. As we gave his cock a couple more strokes, his body involuntarily twitched in post-orgasmic bliss.

Using our tongues, we licked any remaining cum from around our mouths. We let his cum linger in our mouths for a few seconds as we reveled in his sweetness. We tapped Lewis's leg, inviting him to tilt his head forward to see us. Weakly, he managed to look up at our faces, but then his pupils dilated as we showed him our cum covered and cum filled mouths.

Closing our mouths, we promptly swallowed his thick load, moaning with satisfaction. Lewis smirked as he watched us gulp his very essence down our throat. He must have been in heaven watching his two hot lesbian neighbors happily swallow his load. He must have felt like he was living in some sort of wet dream!

Hannah and I turned to look at each other, our eyes widening as we checked to see if any cum was left on our faces. Moving closer, we quickly began to lick off the copious amounts of cum off of each other. "Mmmmm," we murmured, savoring another taste of his male essence.

As we lapped the last globs of cum off our faces, the cum we had gathered was still pooled in our mouths. God, Hannah looked so hot with her mouthful of Lewis's cum. She was probably feeling the same about my collection of his cum. My face drifted involuntarily toward hers. Hannah mirrored my actions. Once we were close enough, we lunged forward and locked our lips together, hungrily making out with Lewis's cum still in our mouths. Our tongues swirled as we swapped his cum between us. A fire burned inside me as we shared his cum. It was so dirty and erotic. We loved it!

After a few minutes of hot cum-filled kissing, we each swallowed our fair share of his come. We finished our intimate kiss with a string of our saliva mixed cum still stretched between us.

"God, that was hot," we suddenly heard. We quickly turned our heads to the voice. Our eyes widened and we blushed seeing that Lewis had been watching us the whole time.

"Glad you enjoyed the show," I replied, giving him a smile.

"Look at what you've done to us, Lewis. You got your lesbian neighbors hooked on your cum. You must feel like a total stud right now," Hannah said in a playful manner.

"Speaking of studs. How was our little roleplay? Did we do a good job?" I queried.

1...456789