Of Daughters And Mates Ch. 08

Story Info
Daily life with a third wheel.
2.4k words
4.67
11.2k
17

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zurai
Zurai
256 Followers

Rebekkah panted as her father's heavy body pressed her against the floor. His coarse-furred hips jerked against her upturned ass, and she could feel the warmth of his semen filling her. Tremors from her third orgasm of the morning shook Bekkah's body, but it wasn't Samson or Moonshadow whose rampant, spurting cock filled her vision.

No, that honor went to Susannah. Susannah, on her knees in the doorway, leaning back and arched upward as she came. Susannah, with her well-proportioned breasts covered in a layer of soft, cream-colored fur. Susannah, both hands busy at her groin, one buried between her legs, the other pumping a slender feline dick at least six or seven inches long. Susannah, whose pearly white semen jetted up into the air, then fell in ropy strands across her belly and tits.

Susannah, whose eyes were wide in terror, who scrambled to her feet and ran into the hall bathroom with the loud crash of a slammed door.

"Fuck," Samson groaned as he pumped his hips against Bekkah a final time and settled against her. "Was hopin' you wouldn't see her and spook her off."

"Daddy!" Bekkah twisted around to look over her shoulder at her father's lupine visage. "You wanted Anna to watch?" A part of her felt betrayed. She was his and his alone. He wasn't supposed to want other people to take pleasure in her. Not even by being a voyeur. The rest of her squirmed in embarrassed arousal.

A blunt-clawed hand worked its way underneath Bekkah and onto her right breast. She stifled a moan as his fingers sank into her sensitive flesh. "Little late for that, girl," Samson's deep voice growled at her. "And you're the one who started it."

"That was different," Rebekkah protested. "I had to show her how much I loved you." She hadn't intended the previous night's show to be arousing for Anna. It'd been a desperate attempt to salvage the situation, not anything exhibitionist or voyeuristic. Is that why you came so fast? a tiny voice whispered in her mind.

Another squeeze on her breast cut off any further attempt to explain. Heat stirred in Bekkah's chest and unfurled towards her belly. She pushed up off the floor to give her father more room to work on her tit. His cock was still stiff inside her, and her movement made his tip rub against her inner walls.

"And she's gonna have to get used to hearin' and seein' it." Samson's hips pulled back, drawing an unconscious whine of complaint from Bekkah. Then he thrust forward again with a grunt. "I'm not gonna stop lovin' my little angel." Bekkah's knees splayed apart as her father started fucking her again. "Not gonna hide you away. If Anna's gonna live with us, she's gonna see me takin' my pleasure from my mate."

"Oh, fuck, Daddy." Bekkah's mind swam with pleasure. She wanted to protest her father's new exhibitionist streak, but the words wouldn't come. Fiery tendrils of ecstasy twisted around her thoughts. They tugged her focus away from her concerns and towards the feeling of her Daddy rutting into her.

"I'm gonna fuck you wherever and whenever I want, in front of whoever I want."

But she didn't want anyone else to watch. Did she? It was so hard to think. Her father's cock consumed her. She should just be a good girl and let him take her however he wanted. Bekkah belonged to him, after all.

"And if Anna sees, I don't mind. She can watch all she wants. Get herself off, even."

"Uh-huh," Bekkah agreed. Of course she could. If her Daddy was fine with it, who was she to argue? "She did," she managed to say through the haze of pleasure. "All over herself. I bet it's hard to clean cum out of fur."

Samson chuckled. A second later, his rhythm faltered. "Wait," he said. "What?"

"Don't stop." Bekkah pushed back against her father, then realized what she'd said to make him hesitate. "Oops. Forget you heard me?"

The weight lifted off Bekkah's back as her father moved. He grabbed her hips, holding her in place. She whined in protest. "What do you mean, angel?"

"If I tell you, will you keep fucking me?" She tried to thrust herself onto his cock, but couldn't break his grip.

"If you don't, I'll stop," came his growling reply.

There was no way Bekkah was going to call his bluff. "Her panther's male. When she shifts, she gets a cock. It's not as big as yours. Please, Daddy, please don't stop?"

To her relief, Samson pressed his length back into her. "How do you know how big it is?" He sounded curious, not jealous. He should be jealous. Shouldn't he?

"I saw it just now," Bekkah said. "And felt it last night." Wait, why did she say the last part?

"You did?" There was an edge to her father's voice. Not jealousy, still. Something else. Whatever it was, his hips didn't stop moving, and the fog enveloped Bekkah's mind again.

"Uh-huh." She spoke without thinking, the whole story spilling out between squeals of pleasure and pants for breath. "I went to comfort her like you told me. We ended up cuddling on her bed with her in hybrid form. Anna's fur is so soft. Anyway, she liked it a lot and kept purring, and eventually, her panther's cock came out and rubbed against my thigh. I didn't touch it, though. I was a good girl. Right, Daddy? I was a good girl?" Fear rose in Bekkah as she realized how close she'd come to cheating on her mate.

"Of course you were," her father's voice rumbled. Bekkah sagged with relief. "Do you like Anna?" he asked. She was too lost in pleasure to even try analyzing his question.

"Uh-huh," she agreed again. "She's nice and cuddly and, oh, fuck, Daddy." Her father's thrusts increased in intensity. Bekkah squirmed against the fur rug as Samson pounded into her from behind. His fingers dug into her hips and pulled her back to meet every rough lunge.

Searing euphoric threads wove a cage around Rebekkah's thoughts until the only thing she cared about was her father's dick deep inside her. She heard him speak, felt his words sink into her, but they were for Future Bekkah to deal with. Right-Now Bekkah needed to come on her Daddy's big, fat cock.

As if he could sense her need, Samson grabbed Bekkah's wrists and pulled. Her torso lifted off the rug as her father used her arms like reins. She reveled in his control over her, his casual mastery of her body. Magma pooled in her belly, simmering and bubbling and preparing to erupt through her veins. Samson pulled her further and further until her back pressed against his chest, at which point he let go. One of his arms wrapped around her waist while his free hand groped her oversized, over-sensitive tits.

Gravity and her father's strong hand pulled her down onto his manhood. Then, his hips withdrew, his arm flexed, and she was weightless for a brief, incoherent moment before she came plummeting back down. Spikes of crystallized ecstasy drilled into Bekkah's brain with every repetition, hammered into place by the immense pillar of velvet-wrapped steel-hard flesh impaling her. He set an inhuman pace, battering and bouncing Rebekkah in his lap with rapid, aggressive thrusts.

Bekkah was helpless in the face of this onslaught. Even if she had the will or desire to resist, Samson held her arms trapped at her sides, and her feet had no purchase on the ground. She was nothing but an instrument of her mate's pleasure. The thought pulsed in Bekkah's mind in time with her father's cock spearing into her molten center. She was his mate. His woman to fuck and breed and display. Whatever he wanted, so did she. She'd let him do anything to her as long as he kept fucking her like this.

After all, Bekkah's belly already swelled with her own half-sibling. What could be worse in society's eyes than welcoming her father's virile seed into her fertile womb? Doing it again. And so she would. Once her body healed from birthing her first child, Rebekkah would persuade, beg, or seduce her father into siring another upon her. And if Anna still lived with them, she could watch for all Bekkah cared.

The pool of molten heat writhing in Rebekkah's belly erupted. Her body twisted within the limited mobility her father allowed her. Muscles spasmed around his invading length, rippling and squeezing and contracting. He bottomed out in her, his thick knot bulging against her labia as her orgasm triggered his.

Bekkah threw her head back and screamed her pleasure as her father's manhood jerked and pulsed inside her, filling her with his thick, hot, life-giving sperm. He held her tight against him while his hips strained to bury himself even deeper. With every telltale spurt of warmth against her inner walls, another ravaging wave crashed through Bekkah's body, mind, and soul.

All at once, Bekkah's climax ended, and all energy fled her. She collapsed into her father's arms, clinging to consciousness by the faintest margins. Her thoughts swam without guidance or observation through a thick, dreamlike haze. Rebekkah had a vague awareness of her father lifting her in his arms and carrying her into the shower. Even the sensation of hot water sluicing sweat from her skin didn't rouse her. Only when the water ran cold did she stir.

"Good one?" her father asked. Bekkah nodded against his hairy but human chest. She didn't know when he'd shifted back. It didn't matter.

"Mm-hmm." Rebekkah shivered and stepped out of the shower. "One of the best ever. Maybe second to when Moony mated me. I went all the way out then." She grabbed her fluffy towel and bent over to dry her legs.

"You OK?" There was real, serious concern in Samson's voice.

Bekkah paused her attempts to dry off and turned to him. "Never better," she said with a smile. "I love you, Daddy. I'm yours to use however you want, whenever you want, in front of whoever you want. And as often. But maybe give me some time to recuperate if you plan to make me come that hard every time."

A snort preceded a shake of her father's head. "Darlin', if I weren't a werewolf, I'd already be done for the day. I'm not a teenager anymore. Even with supernatural stamina, I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to keep up with you for too much longer."

Bekkah pouted, then stood up on her tiptoes to kiss Samson's cheek. "OK, old man, I'll let you rest and recover. I reserve the right to seduce you again this evening, though."

"You do that." One of Samson's large hands snaked around behind Rebekkah and gave her ass a squeeze. "I'll be ready for you again, I promise. Maybe we can provide another show for our feline voyeur."

"Daddy!" Bekkah blushed and shoved her hands against her father's chest. She may as well have tried to push over a tree for all the good it did her. "She'll probably just want to sleep in peace and quiet."

"We'll see," was all Samson said in response. "Go on and get dressed now, angel. It's high time you started on breakfast. You've got three mouths to feed now."

And at least one more on the way, Bekkah thought as she touched her belly. She wasn't quite far enough along for a conclusive ultrasound picture. "OK, Daddy. Any special requests?"

"Not for me. Whatever you whip up will be fine."

Bekkah nodded and gave her father another quick kiss, then went to get dressed.

---

When Rebekkah walked into the kitchen, she found Anna poking through the cupboards. "Do you cook?" she asked.

"No," Susannah replied with her back turned to Bekkah. "Otis was very strict with our diet."

Bekkah opened the fridge and leaned down to look inside. When she stood up again, she caught Anna peeking at her. The werepanther blushed bright red and turned away again. "Would you like to learn?" The poor thing was probably embarrassed about earlier. Some time spent doing something innocent would help.

"Um." Anna hesitated, the silence drawing out until it started to get awkward.

"It's not very complicated as long as we stay on top of the stove for now," Bekkah said, trying to coax an agreement from the other woman. "Besides, I'd like a chance to get to know you more. Us women need to stick together."

For some reason, Anna's cheeks grew even redder. "OK," she said in a squeaky voice.

"Great," Bekkah cheered. She sent Anna a bright smile. "Alright, we're going to start simple. Sausage, eggs, and, hm." She cast an appraising look at the pantry. "I think some grits should be fine for you. Cats handle corn fine, it's just not very nutrition-dense for them. Your human side should get something from it, though, and it's nice and filling."

Anna took a few tentative steps closer to Bekkah. "What do you need me to do?"

"Grab the skillet from the cupboard..."

---

"See? Easy," Bekkah told Anna while her student stirred margarine into the grits. It wasn't quite the same as butter, but butter wasn't kosher with the sausages.

The runaway werepanther gave her a bashful smile in return. "Yeah, it was. Thank you for teaching me," she said in her soft voice.

On impulse, Bekkah walked up behind her student and tousled Anna's golden-brown hair. Anna flinched at the unexpected contact, then started rubbing against her hand. "You're too cute," Bekkah said with a laugh.

Anna made an adorable noise halfway between a purr and a growl. "Stop teasing me."

"Aw, spoilsport." Bekkah backed off and started transferring plates to the dining table. "Dad, breakfast's ready," she called out.

Samson appeared in the doorway a few seconds later, sniffing the air. "Smells good, as always," he said. He cast an appraising look at Anna, who was still stirring the grits, and said. "Good job, girls."

Bekkah smiled at her father and blew him a kiss. Anna's skin flushed pink, and she turned her head away. Samson took his usual seat at the head of the table, and for a brief moment, Bekkah was tempted to take her usual place on his lap. It was so comfy, and with her skirt, all he'd have to do was unzip...

But no. She'd already sort of promised to wait until evening, and Anna was still embarrassed from seeing them earlier. Another exposure might scare the poor girl back to her room. Instead, Bekkah pulled out the chair to her father's right, along the table's long side. A moment later, Anna slid into the chair to her right. "Serve yourselves," Bekkah said as she reached for the grits.

Zurai
Zurai
256 Followers