Off Campus 04 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne rolls us into her being on top. She rises to cowgirl position and so frantically rides me, eyes closed, head thrown back, spine arched, so purposed, so aggressive in her coitus with me.

I overhear Ally whisper to my wife, "(Gawd, Cyan. Amber and I have nuthin' on them. Amazing.)"

"(Yeah you do. Steven brings that out in a woman. 'The spirit'.)"

Jessica is clinging to Ally, "(We get him next? He'll be exhausted.)"

"(Yeah. But he'll still be with us. And we get to play with 'im in the shower. You'll see!)"

I so love my girls.

Cheyenne is slowing down and pressing harder into me. She is on the cusp of a truly ecstatic release. This is definitely not one of her quick, practiced orgasms; this is giving her all into it. With a huge, deep breath she pushes down with all her might, exhales just as hard, and collapses onto my chest, resting her head on my shoulder.

"(Oooooooh, Steven. Mygawd.)"

I embrace her, I embrace her ecstasy. I stay quiet and still while holding her tight, letting her entire being go limp into our union. I relax into her.

"(You didn't cum.)"

"(But you did. That's what was important.)"

"(I'm supposed to be the strong one here, Steven. The giver.)"

"(Well, then, touché.)"

"(I love you. I'm not supposed to, but I do. With all of me. You have me.)"

"And you have us, too, sweetheart," as Cyan sits gently on the side of our bed. "We all love both of you. Intensely. Guys, we need to clean up and get something to eat."

"Thank you, dear," I acknowledge.

Cyan helps Cheyenne up as we release from each other, "Come on, sweetie. Let's shower together. Let's enjoy touching each other."

Cheyenne smiles, with a soft, "Thank you," as they step toward one of the bathrooms.

"You're with us!" Ally lovingly commands as she and Jess push and pull me off the bed.

Sex in the shower. I guess I can deal with that. I didn't intend to not cum with Cheyenne, but that's the way it worked out in our mutual concentration on her own rapture with me.

Ally starts the shower; she, Jess and I step in. Barely two seconds go by than Jess grabs my balls and kneels to lock her lips around my cock, restoring it to hardness after my moments with Cheyenne. Ally has a bar of soap and is lathering me up in fine style as an excuse to run her hands all over my body.

Her lips are to my ear, whispering, "(You didn't cum for Cheyenne.)"

"(I know. I wanted it to be about her. It was her moment of ecstasy, release and bliss. My cumming would have interrupted...) Ohgawd, Jess! Oh! OH!"

At that moment it suddenly dawned on me that Jessica and I rarely share of ourselves in oral sex. It has almost always been about our special intercourse.

"OHGAWD, Jess! Oooooooh! Where did you learn that?"

"Amber."

"When?! You've only known her for three days! And we've been really busy!"

"Sweetie? When we were in the bunker during the media scare. She thought it would be a fun distraction to pass the time teaching us the finer techniques of pleasing a man. Several bananas gave their all in the lessons."

I laugh at the mental visual.

"She taught you well. You don't have to, sweetheart... unless you want to."

"I want to!"

"Well, I want to soap you and Ally up and feel all over your wonderful bodies. Can I?"

"Yes you can. And you may, too," Ally grins, tweaking my lapse in proper grammar. She jumps on every opportunity, knowing I'm a stickler.

"You asked for it!" as I scoop the suds off myself and go for a two-fer. I run a finger up each butt crack at the same time eliciting all sorts of wonderful shrieks and giggles. I so love playing with my girls this way. It is so much fun, and immeasurably gratifying that we have this kind of playful relationship. I am so enjoying the rare opportunity having Jess in the shower with me, her small frame just a sheer joy to hold, touch and fondle. They are both caressing me in return in our sudsy, soapy mayhem.

Oops. It suddenly got crowded. There's another body in here!

"Steven! You owe me an orgasm! Yours!"

I hear laughing from out in the main room. It's my wife. Cyan is cracking up. She obviously put Cheyenne up to this, convincing her to somehow even the score. It's possible she may know more about this little scheme than meets the eye, too.

"You thought you were going to get away with winning this hand, didn't you?" Cheyenne laughs. "C'mon lover, let's fuck and get you off. Ladies? Wanna help?"

Oh, it's just so awful when the girls gang up on me like this. It needs to happen a lot more often.

It's slippery in the shower, so Cheyenne and Ally together lift Jessica to our favorite fuck position, with me standing and her hanging on for dear life, bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Edge him only, Jess!" directs Cheyenne. "Steven, you're good at holding back so let us know!"

It only takes a couple of minutes with Jess like this before my toes start to curl.

"I see that!" Cheyenne scolds. "Ally, help me take her down!"

Jess giggles all the way up and off of me and then down. She leans into a hug with Ally, all a-giggle and laughing.

"Ally, you're next!"

She's going to make me fuck all three of 'em? No pressure here. None at all.

Ally squeezes around us, sets one foot on the tile seat in the shower, raising a leg for easier access. She pulls me toward her and we mate. I embrace her in a most comforting coitus. We were together in this way only one night prior, and I am relishing being with her again. It's going to be hard to not release with her, I love her so. I close my eyes in the ecstasy.

"That's enough, Steven." Cheyenne is up to something. "Now do me. Girls? Go dry off."

Cheyenne leans over with her hands pressing against the shower wall, to accept me from behind. "This will be nice. You'll like this," as I enter her. I stroke into her, again closing my eyes immersed in the sensations of joining with my lover. The shower door opens again as one of the girls come back in.

"You ready?" Cheyenne asks.

"Yes. You?"

"Not yet," as she pulls away and moves aside. "Make love to your wife, Steven."

Cheyenne takes my hand to lead me to Cyan, who is standing behind me in the stall. Cheyenne squeezes behind us for the door. It's just Cyan and me. I've been setup by my lovers to have my wife.

"Hi, sweetheart. No Thad, no Phil. No 'special ladies' in our bed. Just you and me. Love me. It seems like forever."

We cling to each other in our unique way, slow dancing to the music in our heads. Her body against mine feels wonderful. We kiss, we gaze into each other's eyes, reconnecting our souls. Cyan is my queen, and will always be.

"You know what I like," she purrs. "Shut off the water."

She reaches for my cock and pulls it to her valley. She rubs the tip on her clitoris, squeezing the pre-cum onto it as a lubricant.

"(That's nice,)" she softly coos. "Mmmm."

I push into Cyan to add pressure. She pushes back, and starts to guide the head to and from her clit and vagina. Her ministrations with my assist are taking effect, as revealed by her soft moans. She pushes deeper and deeper into the intercourse, pulls off, then dwells with my head pushing hard into her clitoris. She shudders. She shudders again, and releases her grip as her body relaxes into her second orgasm.

"Time for you to cum, Steven. I want to feel your warmth inside me."

Cyan again reaches for my penis, probes her opening with it, and again pushes herself into me. I hold her tight. A few more precious moments together, and I let go. I lean into her; she leans into me. She's smiling in the satisfaction; my knees weaken as my body reels in the release of the overwhelming tensions of the past days.

Cyan motions to the girls to assist in her holding me up. Cheyenne and Ally step in and lead me out of the stall, towels at the ready. Loving kisses from both, and they all but carry me to a bed, where I am joined by all four in a group embrace and cuddle. I nod off in the impossible comfort of their combined love; they join me in a light slumber.

=====