Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 03

Story Info
Martina has Alex & Jack stroke each other off & watches.
3.1k words
4.49
5.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3: Enslaving her Frott Boys

It was a Monday morning, around 9am, and Martina had decided to get up early and grab some breakfast at one of the on-campus cafes. She wanted to soak in the atmosphere of the campus a little.

Two months had passed since she had developed her menage-a-trois with her new young lovers, and it seemed as though she had not left her apartment complex in all of that time.

She had of course, to run various errands and such, but it always felt like those moments were vague, disconnected and mechanical experiences. Her world had become Alex and Jack, and their cocks.

Her world felt like it had become some sort of dreamscape, and she felt like she needed a little dose of reality.

She sipped at her straight black coffee and simply observed her surroundings.

Martina noticed that there were two types of students making their way around the campus at this time of day. The obedient, conservative types that were destined for nine-to-five jobs, and the others that clearly were awake this early against their own will. Whether from partying, or just a natural inclination to resist becoming cogs in the machine of "adult life," the more independently minded students stood out.

In these past two months, Martina had come to know her lovers on a much deeper level than she ever could have expected. Jack was clearly one of the former, obedient types, while Alex was the latter.

Martina had also quickly figured out the potential problems that could interfere with their sexual escapades, and had resolved them.

As much of an independent soul Alex may be, she had discovered that he did not come from a terribly well-to-do background. He worked hard at his studies and his day job because he had no alternatives to support his academic pursuits. No safety net.

Martina had resolved that problem. She had reassured him that she would let him stay in his apartment rent free, and that she would even cover the entirety of his tuition fees. She could afford it, and the moment she had eliminated those burdens from his life, she noticed an even more focused, more confident Alex. Without those mundane distractions, his usual study workload had suddenly seemed lighter, easier. He was able to breeze through his work a lot quicker, and that gave him more time and motivation to fuck.

She had also urged Jack to move into her apartment as well. Jack had proved to be a little more work than she had originally anticipated though. He had a lot of pent up reservations and timidity that were holding him back, and in the most general sense. Martina knew that she had to not only get him out of the dorm environment that he was in, what with a roommate that was fucking his ex-girlfriend, but also to keep him close. Unlike Alex, Jack needed guidance, and a positive influence.

He was finally due to move his things into the complex today.

Martina had thought long and hard about their living situations. She had made sure that her boys had their own apartments, one floor below her. Close at hand, but everyone still had their own personal space.

As much as she wanted to fuck constantly, she wanted to keep that spark of excitement and raw lust alive for as long as possible. Too much familiarity was always the reason why relationships went stale. It was the cause of her last relationship becoming normal and a little boring in the end.

She took another sip of her coffee and decided her sight seeing trip should come to an end. Her coffee was genuinely sub-par, to be generous. It made her smile though. Some students just did not give a fuck, putting the minimum effort into the things they did.

Martina smirked to herself as she paid the bill. She had two students in her world that most certainly did give a fuck with the effort they put into her.

There was, however, one remaining problem that she had not yet resolved... but she plans on getting to that later today.

------------------

Jack's apartment was right next door to Alex's.

The front door had been left wide open, and Martina walked right in to find Jack unpacking his clothes in the bedroom.

Martina: "Hey."

Jack: "Oh hey

Martina: "Settling in I see."

Jack: "Almost..."

The sound of the apartment door slamming shut cut his response short.

Alex: "That's the last of it I think. I swear I don't ever want to see that old dorm room again if I..."

Alex stopped when as he entered the bedroom, carrying a large box.

Alex: "... well hello, hello. Sexy Landlady already paying you a visit!?!"

Martina smiled at that and moved to give him a kiss on the cheek, and a quick groping pinch of his ass.

Alex placed the box down next to the opened one that Jack had already been sorting through.

Alex: "So what's up? Here to make sure Jack followed through?"

Martina: "Kinda. I'll confess, I wanted to see it with my own eyes, to know that he had finally joined us." She moved to wrap her arm around Alex's waist. "But I did have another reason."

Jack: "Really? And what was that?"

Her hand had moved to rest with a firm hold on Alex's firm butt, as she gently kneaded and squeezed.

Martina: "Well... there has been this one thing that has been on my mind. One thing that has kind of been troubling me for the last few weeks. It's..." she paused trying to find the right way to broach the subject. "... it's about our time together. It's..."

She frowned. She needed to be careful with how she handled this, she did not want to damage Jack's confidence, but she felt inspired in the moment, standing in Jack's new bedroom.

Martina: "How about... I think this would be easier if we talked about this with the two of you naked."

Alex: "Really?" he laughed, but did not hesitate and started to undress.

Jack followed his lead.

Alex: "And what about you?" Martina made no move disrobe. "Are you not going to join us?"

Martina: "No, I'm fine." She smiled, observing their now naked bodies. "I think this is the best way to deal with this."

Jack: "Deal with what?"

There was a chair wedged in the corner of the bedroom and Martina grabbed hold of it and positioned it a few paces away from them, then turned to seat herself there, fully clothed with her shapely legs crossed. She took a moment to just look at her lovers. There had been no suggestion of sex, but their fully exposed cocks were already growing.

She liked that. She had both Alex and Jack stripped naked in front of her now, and they were getting hard just in anticipation of being near her.

Martina: "We have a little bit of a problem..."

Their eyes were on her hands as she slowly unbuttoned her top to reveal her proud cleavage, held tight by her laced, ivy coloured bra.

Her eyes were on their now rock hard dicks.

Martina: "... the problem that we have," she reached her right hand out, gesturing for Jack to step forward. As he did she cupped her hand around his balls "is that you, Jack, cum too quickly. You always cum first."

She gave his balls a little squeeze before moving her hand to his, guiding him to run his fingers tips around her mouth, as though she were applying a generous layer of lipstick.

Martina: "Don't you want to keep me satisfied Jack?"

She stood back up and leaned in close as Jack dumbly nodded. But before she had a chance to continue, Martina felt Alex press himself against her. His hard cock grinding against her hip as he brought his closest hand up to press into her mouth.

She gave his fingers a hard suck while holding Jack's finger tips still, rubbing over her lips. She felt Alex reach around to grab her ass and squeeze, as he nuzzled into her neck.

Martina cocked her head to the side, leaning into Alex and looked at Jack, raising an eyebrow.

Martina: "Do you know want to know what I want? What I really want Jack?"

Jack: "Tell me, I want to give it to you!"

She smiled at his eagerness. Martina moved towards Jack so that her lips were touching his without actually kissing him.

Martina: "I want you to cum for me, together. The two of you, I want to feel you explode," she whispered into his mouth and reached back down to squeeze his cock "at the same time."

Just as Jack had started to thrust his hips, trying to grind his hardon against her hand, Martina pushed the pair a step back, making sure to move her hands and grabbed hold of both of theirs.

Alex to her left, Jack to her right, she gently massaged her fingers against their palms as she took another step back. Their arms forward as she held onto them, she felt her biceps against the sides of her bra, pushing her cleavage up.

Both of them had their eyes locked onto her tits, and she noticed that both had instinctively moved their free hands to their own cocks.

Martina moved their hands to cross over her body so that each could grab her tits. She took a step forwards and slapped their free hands from their cocks as they fondled her.

Martina: "I have something special in mind."

She turned to look at Alex as she trailed her index fingers over the tips of both of their cocks at the same time.

Martina: "Alex here knows how to pace himself. And you," she turned her gaze to Jack "need to learn how to keep up."

She reached up now, removing their hands from her chest, guiding them down her sides to rest on her hips where she held them in place. Their arms crossed in front of her, she moved to caress their faces, guiding them forward to kiss her.

They were all so close, Martina kissed them deeply in turns, feeling the hot breathe of one against her cheek as she plunged her tongue into the other.

Martina: "I want to feel the two of you shoot your cum into my mouth at the exact same time." She whispered. "Between these lips, and on my tongue" she darted her tongue out to lick at their lips in quick, alternating succession "... I want you to explode for me, together."

She moved her hands back down to theirs again, and guided them back to their bodies.

Martina: "Your cocks are always touching when you're with me, so I think it's time the two of you really learn how to work together as a team..." she now had their arms crossed over in front of her, their hands reaching over to each other as she used her fingers to guide them to grip onto each other's pricks "... I want you to jerk each other off for me."

She released her hold on them now and stepped backwards, seating herself again, and looked them over.

She thought she could control herself and enjoy the scene that she had created, but Martina's animalistic urge to fuck was trying to take over. Her right hand immediately moved to her crotch, her fingers pressing hard over the tight fitting pants that she wore as she spread her legs wide, leaning back in the chair.

She could feel her little clit, firm and exposed, rubbing against the lace of her matching panties as her other hand was up, cupping, and squeezing at her tits. Trying to trigger the same kind of fabric friction against her nipples as she felt against her clit.

She noticed that her two lovers had begun stroking each other to the same rhythm that she was using to rub her clit.

Martina: "That's it, jerk off for me. Stroke that dick in your hand!"

Her eyes were locked on their moving hands as her body, though still clothed, fully displayed how hot and horny she was feeling.

Martina: "Fuck yes! I want you to know that dick in your hands like it was your own."

Her grinding increased and her eyes became focused on Alex's dick. It had not taken long before the hand stroking him had clearly tightened and started to piston fuck him.

Martina watched as his lust was starting to peak, only to be slowed by his free hand moving to wrap around Jack's grip and slow his pace. She looked over at Jack to see that, even though he had also tried to start pumping his hips to work his cock harder into Alex's grip to a similar intensity, Alex had stopped stroking him and held him firmly at the base.

Alex did not say a word. He simply controlled the pace of Jack's grip over his cock.

Martina: "Yes. Teach him Alex. Show him how you like it."

Alex had started stroking Jack again, now the two of them were in sync. Jack was clearly concentrating now, trying to resist the urge to race to the finish line and give in to that need for maximum stimulation.

Martina continued to watch as they worked in silence. She was reminded of the intensity she saw in Alex when she first discovered him masturbating to porn in his apartment.

Martina: "You know this is how I found him." she said directly to Jack, even though her eyes were fixed on their dicks. "I walked in on Alex pleasing himself, just like this. Watching porno sluts."

her hand had moved to inside her panties now, her fingers trying to cram into her pussy while palm grinding her clit. "Dreaming of touching another man's cock, just to make one of those porno sluts cum."

Alex had let Jack's hand free on his cock again, but led him through his own stroking hand to increase the pace in response to Martina's dirty talk.

Martina: "Nothing but hard dicks grinding against each other, fighting to squeeze into a tight wet pussy. Fighting for the attention of a cocksucker's hungry lips."

Their eyes locked onto her body, she could see that she had pushed them over the edge with her teasing. Their pumping hands were now both moving in a blur.

Martina quickly positioned herself on her knees, in front of them and reached out to touch their outer thighs, guiding them to pivot. She wanted them to explode all over her.

Martina: "I want you to fight over my hungry lips." The shoulder straps of her bra had fallen to the sides and she moved to rip the lacy cups down, exposing her tits with an exaggerated bounce, "Shoot your cum all over me." She moved to grab her tits and squeeze them together as an offering, "Give me all of your cum at the same time!"

With her final pleading, she saw their bodies stiffen as they both hit their climax in unison. Jack was the first to release a stream of cum. It shot out with so much force that it made its impact on Martina's left cheek, splattering over her face and into her hair. Alex released his first spurt as Jack's second landed across her chest.

Alex's load was thicker, heavier, with the first few hot globs landing on her tongue.

Martina felt herself having her own little orgasm. She needed no direct contact with her pussy, she just came. The hot impact of each load that hit her body acted like an individual fuck-button of stimulation that had been pressed, deep within her core.

Her hands had now moved to take control of both of their cocks, brushing their hands aside. She pulled them towards her, making them step closer so that she could rub their softening, though still semi-hard dicks over her cum lathered face.

She took her time, continuing to frott their cocks over her tongue. Sometimes lathering up some of the cum that had landed on her tits, only to rub them over their dicks and then frott rub them against each other again, just out of reach of her mouth.

Martina: "Fuck yes. THAT is what I want." She looked up into their eyes "I want you to cum like that when you are inside of me. The both of you, I want you to cum like that all the fucking time!"

Still looking up at them she teasingly stuck out her tongue, presented like a flat platform where she could slap their heads together.

She felt she had managed to get the last drop of cum from their cocks now, and stood up to kiss them both. In close like she had earlier.

Their hands were eagerly exploring her body as they took turns kissing her deeply.

She loved the feeling of having them pressed against her so tightly at the same time.

Martina: "Now that is exactly how I want you to satisfy me." She whispered into Jack's lips. "Do you think you can perform like that from now on?"

Jack only responded by pressing into her lips for an even deeper, probing kiss.

Martina eventually made to break free of their dual groping embrace.

Martina: "I'm going to go back to my place and clean up." She gave both of their cocks one last firm squeeze and stroke, "And when you're done unpacking here, I want you upstairs and ready to double team me..."

She redressed her upper body, not concerned that some of the remaining cum on her chest had immediately soaked through her shirt, or that the wet patch from her pants made it obvious enough that she had just gotten off.

Martina: "... and this time I'm going to want it all inside of me!"

She teased them one last time by running her index finger down her cheek, trying to catch any remnants of cum, and dipping the tip between her lips before disappearing from the apartment.

As Martina returned to her apartment she felt a sudden sense of shock roll through her. She had only planned on broaching her concerns with Jack in a conversation. She only wanted to encourage him to do better. She had not intended on leading her lovers to mutually masturbate for her viewing pleasure.

It had worked though, and she felt that it was somehow completely natural. Their cocks were almost constantly in contact when they were with her anyway. They never hesitated in kissing her, even when the the taste of each other's cum was on her tongue.

They had just crossed a threshold, and she loved it.

Martina decided that she would work to reward her boys for their eagerness to please her.