Office Deals: Customer Support Call

Story Info
Ethan and Rhea have been sneaking around for a while. Part 1
1.6k words
4.27
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ICM8781
ICM8781
5 Followers

Part 1:

Ethan sat at his desk on the phone with a customer who was reading off the readings of a system he had installed recently. He would grunt and hum answers of approval or disapproval of the different items that were being read. He liked working with the customers, but really preferred to connect to the system remotely instead of trying to accomplish a thorough troubleshooting from hearing the readings from the customer. Without actually doing something, he was bored and barely even listening.

Rhea snuck into Ethan's cubicle. Rhea and Ethan had been sleeping with each other in the office for a few months now. Even with the incredible amount of time they spent together in the office, they never got caught. Ethan being the technical guru of this small 15-person company, he also was the only person who would go into the server room to ensure the network was working well. It was the perfect place to fuck and not get caught, but they did get bold often.

Rhea was more or less an accountant. She didn't do any of the legal things for the movement of money, but she kept track of every single penny that went to and from the company's accounts. She was never going to get fired. The owner and the owner's wife, Jasmine, used the accounts like a private little fund. Rhea knew too much of the shady shit they did to ever get fired.

Ethan's cubicle was away from everybody else in the office. They left several empty cubicles between him in hopes that they would be expanding the project and software department. Of course, they never had enough money to hire anyone new.

Rhea intended to startle Ethan but it didn't work. Ethen felt the warm familiar hands wrap around his neck and knew it was only Rhea. When Rhea realized that, she slowly lowered her hands. They slid down his chest as she bent down to kiss his neck and nibble a little on his ear.

Ethan needed something to occupy his mind if he was going to continue his customer call, if only to stay awake. Rhea was a godsend for that purpose. He slid his chair away from his desk and pushed the keyboard deeper into the desk. Rhea moved out of the way excited about what Ethan was going to do next. Ethan held on to her right hip. He guided her around himself and his chair. Rhea spun around and the back of her legs hit the edge of his desk.

Ethan moved his chair back towards the desk. His hands grasped the edge of the desk. He rolled his chair between Rhea's legs. He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled his face into her navel. Rhea's breasts plumped above Ethan's head as he squeezed a comfortable hug. The fabric of her dress scraped across the microphone of his phone's headset. The customer stopped talking as he thought the phone cut out. Ethan popped back up and assured the customer that he was still there. Rhea's full breasts bounced in her strapless bra as Ethan's head no longer supported them.

"No, Joe, I'm still here. Just had to grab a piece of paper."

Ethan shot a silly "that was your fault" look to Rhea as the customer accepted the excuse. Ethan placed his microphone on mute and bent down in front of Rhea. His chair rolled back and his head dipped low. Ethan lifted Rhea's dress so the hem rested above the knee. He kissed the inside of Rhea's knee. The skirt rested on Ethan's forehead. Rhea's skirt slid further up her legs as Ethan's kisses traveled deeper between her legs.

Rhea leaned back and spread her legs wider as Ethan's mouth attained perfect access to Rhea's crotch. Rhea could feel Ethan's nose as he continued to kiss on top of her panties. Ethan opened his mouth. His teeth dragged across the soft fabric. He closed a small bit of fabric between his teeth and pulled it. Her panties stretched away, peeling from an already drooling sex. He let it go and watched it snap softly back in place.

While still under Rhea's skirt he had to respond, "Yes, I think I am getting an idea what might be wrong." After a small pause, he re-muted his mike and continued, "I'm already hard."

It took a split second to realize who Ethan was talking to before she responded.

"Fuck, I want to grab your bulge and feel how hard you got."

Rhea tried to move but was pushed back down, "Uh, uh. You stay on top of the desk with my head between your legs," Ethan reminded.

Ethan's head dropped back hard on Rhea's pussy vibrating through her entire body. Ethan's tongue shot out and felt the imprint of her pussy lips pressing into her panties.

After a sharp gasp, Rhea planned, "You've got to come up for air at some point," and giggled.

It wasn't too much longer before the customer asked a question. A question that he had to answer. Ethan lost the protest and he knew it.

Ethan sat up and started to answer. Rhea sat forward quickly and placed her hand on a noticeable cylindrical shaft traveling from the zipper down his right leg. She felt the entire length from the bottom of his pubis to the tip of the head. It was hard and thick and twitched when she touched it.

"Oh, fuck yeah," She exclaimed as she marveled, "You know I can't let it go without putting it in my mouth."

Ethan had to mute the microphone in the middle of the sentence until she finished talking. It sounded a little like Ethan was cutting out. Rhea jumped off the edge of the desk and knelt down between Ethan's legs. Rhea gripped the waistband of Ethan's pants and pulled in anticipation. As Ethan was unbuckling his pants, unfastening his button, and unzipping, Rhea placed her jaw around Ethan's shaft. With her hot breath blowing through his pants, it shook his entire body.

Ethan's cock danced straight from the chair as it popped from beneath his pants. Rhea tried to tease Ethan. Light kisses pecked up the skin of Ethan's shaft. A moment of bliss caused his cock to twitch with every kiss. One final kiss is placed just under the head. Rhea kissed the tip directly on top of the hole and pressed her lips on top. Her mouth was forced open and Ethen's cock head was enveloped between her lips. Her tongue swirled around his cock head and then lapped a taste of pre-cum.

"Mmm, I, so, love pre-cum." She stated as she shoved her tongue into his hole to taste more.

It was an intense feeling that caused Ethan to grab Rhea's hair on the back of her head. Ethen pulled slightly. She sucked Ethan's cock deeper into her mouth. Then she slowly slid it out of her mouth. Rhea could feel the rush of blood warm up Ethan's shaft. Ethan involuntarily jerked his hips. His cock head slammed the back of Rhea's throat. Another euphoric pulse hits Ethan as Rhea swallowed opening her pallet at the same time. Another thrust breached her throat.

The entire time, Rhea had her hand down her underwear flicking her clit, getting more and more excited. She had to stop when Ethan caused her to gag. She opened her mouth wide as Ethan ejected out of her. Ethan forced Rhea on her feet. As he stood the chair rolled slowly behind them. Ethan yanked hard on Rhea's panties ripping them. They fell to the ground. Ethan's hard cock quickly rushes to Rhea's waiting wet hole. A hollow wet thunk announces Ethan's hard prick filling Rhea's swollen cunt.

They both pant and hold each other in their arms as they try to process what just happened. Ethen unmutes his microphone and loudly announces.

"I need my hands free, I'm going to put you on speaker for a second. Keep reading everything off."

The seemingly random numbers continued to ring off on the speaker of the phone masking the grunts and moans that resulted from the hard thrusts that slid Rhea around on Ethan's desk. They held each other tight as Ethan pulsed his hips. Ethan's cock entered hard and fast. The slapping of their skin tingled the outside of her pussy, almost numbing it. It helped her feel how deep Ethan was getting. Rhea's pussy was so full it was pushing all of her juices out of her pussy. It dribbled onto the desk.

Ethan could feel her pelvic floor squeeze on his cock as Rhea began to orgasm. He ground himself into Rhea. He could feel his cock twitch inside her so close to his own orgasm. Rhea's grip began to loosen signaling the end of her climax. Ethan started to thrust again to finish himself. Rhea's pussy made splashing sounds as more of her pussy juice squeezed from between her hole and Ethan's cock. It didn't take long. Ethan kissed Rhea as he had cum. Slightly tasting the saltiness of his cock as a long spurt emptied entirely in Rhea's cavity.

Ethan's customer was still reading off the readings. He was hoping they couldn't be heard. Ethan looked around still inside Rhea and saw no one watching. It was closer than they had ever gotten to getting caught. As Ethan exited Rhea their combined fluid spilled and dripped down Rhea's leg. She would need to go to the lady's room to clean up. Ethen picked his headset back on and transferred from the speaker back to his headset.

"OK, I think I have enough to help you. I'll look through this data and get back to you today to come up with a solution." Ethan said finishing off his call before taking care of himself.

ICM8781
ICM8781
5 Followers