Office Girl Allison Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheryl was still as a stick. Quiet. Ernie was all smiles. 'We've been talking about this, her and me. Haven't we honey?'

Sheryl nodded, looking at the floor.

'I think you're on the right track with that dress,' I told Sheryl. 'It's very flattering.'

She actually smiled.

'But, so we don't lose track,' I continued, 'those nipple wires need to come off. What if you both helped out?' I motioned Adele to approach them. 'That way you can see how they work. Sheryl might want to try them one of these days.'

Ernie looked at Sheryl who looked at Ernie. Ernie was the first to reach out to Adele.

'Release the wire by pushing up from the bottom,' I instructed. Ernie adjusted his glasses and squinted. His hand slipped beneath the chain and cupped Adele's breast. The other hand played with the wire.

'Ouch...' Adele noised... 'Please don't pull.'

'Sorry!' he said, then squinted closer, his face just inches from Adele's body. The hands worked together and suddenly the nipple was freed.

'Ohhowww...' Adele cried out seconds later, as blood flowed back to the nipple. 'Oww... Sir... you should have warned me. That's so evil.'

Three of us in the room laughed.

The weight of the chains now fell to the second nipple, tightening the wire. 'Oh, hurryy...' Adele begged. It was Sheryl's turn. She studied the configuration, placing her hand on Adele's breast and loosening the wire from below.

'Huhuuhh,' Adele breathed in as the second nipple was freed. She squeezed her eyes closed and flexed her shoulders. Sheryl raised the chain, unclipping it from the metal collar and dropping the assembly on a glass side table.

'To ease the hurt,' I said, 'the nipples either need to be fondled or suckled.'

Sheryl looked at Ernie looking at Sheryl. 'You do it,' she said.

Ernie seemed eager to help. He pulled Adele forward and took a nipple in his mouth. Adele clasped his head, leaning back as he hugged her close, feeding... nursing... making slurping sounds. The suckling continued, nipple to nipple... Adele was breathing deep, pressing Ernie's head against her chest. He brought his fingers into play, twisting and pinching...

Adele inhaled deeply, quivering, eyes closed tight...

Then came, rocking back and forth as he fed on her.

Shaking violently in Ernie's arms. 'Uh...Uh...Uhh...' she groaned as pulses rippled through her body. 'Uhhuhhh...' she moaned as the waves trailed away.

She let go of Ernie's head. Trembling and off balance she drifted into Sheryl's arms. The two hugged. Sheryl's face pressed sideways against Adele's chest, between saliva smeared breasts. A few seconds more and Adele turned to me. 'Thank you Sir,' she softly spoke. 'I've been needing to do that for the past hour at least.'

'You're welcome Adele. Now, can you think of a way to thank Mr. Ernie for treating you so well?'

She stared back at me... then turned to Sheryl, leaning down and whispering in her ear. Sheryl looked up at her and at me. Adele leaned over again with another softly spoken message. Sheryl whispered back a faint Okay...

Disentangling from Sheryl's arms, Adele dropped to her knees between Ernie's legs. Looking him in the eye, her hands stroked at his belly and thighs. She reached for the large Western wear belt at Ernie's waist. No one spoke; the sound of rustling denim and a slowly pulled zipper was all that broke the silence. Till Sheryl and I, at nearly the same time, supped from our glasses.

Adele used her hands to stroke and stiffen Ernie's cock beneath the white boxer shorts he wore. Soon, with a deft snap or two, the boxers parted in front allowing Adele's fingers to wriggle inside. Tugging... pulling... Ernie's swollen member came into view. Not for long, though. Adele's mouth engulfed it, her head performing a slow slurping series of tongue and lip movements leaving drool to run between Ernie's legs. He shifted in the chair encouraging Adele to swallow it all. She gagged briefly on the swollen phallus, paused, wiped her eyes then pushed down all the way, rotating her head back and forth so the foreskin stretched against the twisting throat-fucking dance she performed. Breath used up, she raised her head and sucked in air, wiping her eyes again. She took the member in her hands, pulling at the foreskin, tickling the head, sliding spit all around the shaft and upwards, threads of it drizzling down. She spat into a palm, lubricating the cock for more up and down, up and down... then faster in a blur of motion... pouncing on the taunt spear once again with lips, tongue and throat. The session ended with Adele wide-tonguing the shaft while fucking the glans against the roof of her mouth hard and slow, hard and slow... Till Ernie... lost in some out-of-body space... leaned back and... bouncing his hips against Adele's skilled flaying...

eRUPTed in a shouting, gargling orgasm that jetted sperm across Adele's face.

Semen flew into her hair, up and over her head onto the room's Persian carpet. Adele would not let go; her hands kept stroking, tugging, pumping the cock, sucking at the tip till Ernie turned sideways in the chair, shouting STOP..! Too much...

Sheryl, for her part, took Adele's head in her hands, licking juice from cheeks, eyes and eyebrows, forehead and hair. The two women kissed. It was a long, lingering, slithering kiss, lips smeared with Ernie's jism.

'Very good Adele,' I said, interrupting the women. 'Such good service, don't you agree? She knew exactly what to do and she's only been in training a short time.'

Adele wiped at the corners of her mouth, peering at me not-so-innocently. 'Sir, he wasn't the first,' she said.

...Impudence still. Hints of brattiness. I shook my head thinking about other methods, other tools from the dungeon that would soon have to come into play.

The couple was quiet until Ernie said with a sigh, 'That was amazing.'

Sheryl looked over and asked, 'Can she teach me that? Can we borrow her for a while?'

Laughter filled the room.

After which... I went looking for more information.

----------

To Be Continued

12