Office Girl Allison Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just... glowed. Nearly cried, in fact. ...So comfortable and relaxed and... recovering from sex I never thought was possible. Followed by William's careful attention to my welfare and mindset. Aftercare, he called it.

'It's never easy, surrendering like you did tonight,' he said. 'It's my job to bring you back, celebrate your generosity and skill, offering comfort as I can. It will always be like this if you become my girl, my property. I will push you to levels of service and pleasure-pain you can't imagine now, but I will always bring you back as a cherished, honored slave girl.'

Slave girl, he said. I was more than a submissive. I began to think maybe I could go that deep. Maybe I could give away all my being to some other person. ...In exchange for things like I had just been given.

William brought me up from the hot soapy bath, toweled me dry and led me to his bed.

There he used me again. He filled all three receptacles, all three Cups as he called them, my mouth, cunt and ass. He was reclaiming me from that other man, from all other men, he said, calling my spirit to him, replacing their seed with his own. I surrendered my entire self to his use of me, cumming again more times than I could count while he raised the flame of potential ownership to an inferno.

Naked girl, sex girl, service girl. Pleasure-pain girl. Lifestyle slave. Properly dressed to show and share. Teased with hints of... something more beyond the endless orgasms I absolutely craved. Something goddess like. My head was swirling.

William turned me over one final time, jamming his rigid cock as deep as it would go, letting loose more of his seed with a long low snarling growl. I took all his body weight as he recovered breath and a slower heartbeat. He slid away from me with a kiss, stroked my back and backside, then brought up the bed covers and said good night.

I slept, waking at midmorning with empowering sex dreams still in mind, feeling his hand busy between my legs.

Where it all began again.

Leading us back to office girl Allison.

----------

To be continued in Goddess, Slut, Slave: More Tales from inside the World of Power Exchange

12