All Comments on 'Office Stress Therapist!'

by SteveStillLooks

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
swfb70swfb7010 months ago

sounds like a Company I wish I worked for when I was younger

woodwardwoodward10 months ago

HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT. Liked to see more of this story.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

Interesting concept. :)

Chuck100Chuck10010 months ago

I gave you a three because it was a good story and a good buildup for several directions to go. Problem is you didn't finish the story. No matter how well the story is written to build up is if it's not finished if it doesn't give your perspective as to a conclusion then the best you'll get is a three. If you're trying to stimulate other people into finishing your story explain that in a preface so people who don't want to read and complete stories can move on. Do wish people to give alternate endings to the your story leave them with an open invitation to do so. But at least give your own slant on it first this gives the next writer a performance mark at to Attain.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Can i work there

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So glad to see you writing again. Can’t wait for more and hope to see another aren’t Wives in the future. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Respectfully, I'm not sure what Chuck100 means by the storey having "no conclusion?" Steve got rid of his stress because of Tanya and could fuck his wife better as a result. I think the authour implies that Steve will continue to see Tanya at work, or maybe future stories could feature Tanya tending to other workers, or Steve seeing other therapists at the company. Steve could fuck his wife better and maybe impregnate her. For a story like this, Im not sure what other kind of conclusion one would want???? A death??? The story ended with a problem (stress) at least beginning to be solved. There is possibility for future chapters. It was spicy amd sexy!! What more would ya want!!?? 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve got a ball of stress built up , where do apply ? Lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey Steve! Please keep writing a next episode of Rent Wives. Many your fans have been waiting for that.

dawg997dawg9978 months ago

Original concept and great, easy to read writing style!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This sounds like a very civilized workplace. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous