All Comments on 'Office Tower Blowjob'

by Jak0b

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mm , lovely

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yawn

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Have had many an erotic encounter at City Lake, Lawrenceville GA in the mid 90's, cocks everywhere, minimum pigs, (the ruiners of fun all over now) and plenty of multiple cock scenarios, hot, hot, hot, wish it could be that way again!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was involved in something similar in a bathroom in the Minneapolis airport during the early 90s. I was graduating from college and interviewing for my first job. i went into a stall before catching my flight home. The man in the stall next to me whispered that he needed some relief. I ended up sucking my first cock and getting a delicious mouthful of cum. I stayed in the stall for another 20 minutes and got to suck a second cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My first experience was in a college classroom restroom. It was wonderful. I will never forget and much better than my wife could ever give me. I am an older gentleman who still enjoys giving and especially receiving hot juicy cum. Much better than my wife ever gave me.

ShortyMacShortyMac9 months ago

OMG. That was quite a hot story. When I first found the peep booths in adult bookstores I was so surprised I was just 18 in the Navy and very naïve. I grew up in a small town just like you hear jokes about the entering and leaving were printed on opposite sides of the same sign. My first time watching a movie I was so horny so I was stroking my hard cock. I heard a knock on the wall and thought nothing of it. A minute or so later I heard that knock again and I turned my head. I saw a hole in the wall with a finger poking thru it. Then I hear a voice telling me to put my cock thru the hole. I stood up and did it. I immediately felt a mouth wrapping around my cock. I was in heaven. I knew from the voice it was a guy sucking my hard cock, but like we use to say in the Navy “A mouth is just a mouth and a hole is just a hole.” He was good at sucking cock. I came in about 5 minutes. He swallowed all my cum. I was hooked from that point on getting sucked off. Three months later I gave my first blowjob. The guy walked in the booth and just stuffed his hard cock thru the hole. I had smoked a joint of good weed before I went to the store so I was high and horny. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him. Less than 2 minutes later he cums. His cum tasted sour so I didn’t swallow it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous