All Comments on 'Officer Emelie Vikander Pt. 02'

by Harry_Flashman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Finally it has arrived! The continuation of the story I was most craving for. First, let me tell you, I really appreciate, and I think I speak for all commentators, that you take time to answer even the short comments. This almost is like a dialog with your fans.

The wait wasn’t in vain. You did not disappoint. It was an excellent continuation. The only small criticism I have is, that it is rather short. But I cannot get enough of your stories, so that doesn’t really count as a criticism. You could, for example, include the chatter of the two between two sessions if it doesn’t just consist of „oh you were so good“ or „oh you were so tight“, then it might have been insightful.

One thing is certain now, Emilie doesn’t yet admit it, but she surely wants to be knocked up by Kofi. As we are only at the half way point, I can’t say for certain where the story will go, but I think this story has more a ‚interracial couple against a racist society‘ feel to it, whereas Sigrid’s story was more ‚woman torn between two men‘. Maybe I am wrong, but that’s how feel to me up to this point.

I strangely feel somehow indifferent towards Sven. As you know, I was rooting for Magnus, not to be the father, but to get the girl. Maybe this is, because Sigrid was actually married to Magnus and Sven is just the boyfriend, or you maybe made that happen in the way you set the two characters up. If that’s the case, congratulations, you succeed. I am very much looking forward to a continuation of this story. Hopefully it will be out soon. Maybe you would consider expanding this story to 19 parts? Just kidding, you do your thing.

Regards

H

PS: If you ask me, I would strongly advise against continuing Sigrid’s story and revealing the baby‘s ethnicity. This would only weaken the strong ending. I can live with your comment, that Magnus has moved on and is about to marry his new girlfriend. Sigrid doesn’t need a redemption story. Some questions should not be answered. But that’s just my opinion.

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 months ago

This is a fantastic chapter! Well done. Amy x

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous (H) - Many thanks for the feedback and your comments. In regards to my comments back to the readers, I feel that it is only right to respond if people have taken the time to both read my work and then comment on it. Trust me, I read every comment and consider how I can improve my writing.

In regards to this parts of the series, it's great to have it finally released and I'm glad to see that it's been well received. In terms of length, yes this is a rather short part and I debated how to best address this and whether I could combine it with another part of the story. This story was written several months ago now and if I wrote this today, I would probably expand it further and would include more detailed dialogue to flesh out their world, background and thoughts. This was the meant to be the transition for Emelie where she embarks on her affair with Kofi. I don't want to give too much away for the remaining parts but Sven doesn't play as much of a role as Magnus does in the Sigrid series so I haven't really fleshed him out as much which might be why he feels that way to you. I have started to sketch out some ideas for a continuation of this series but I want to publish it all first before I embark on that. I have a couple of ideas that I'm working on for stories and one active one that I'm writing so it will probably be a while before I come back to Emelie but I do intend to continue her story after this series.

In regards to the potential continuation of Sigrid's story, it seems that it has been quite polarising. As I have received other feedback privately that I should continue it which would of course reveal the parentage of her baby. As you noted, this would become a redemption story arc for her and I'm not decided yet whether this would be a good idea - she was written as a good, yet still flawed, character who needs to live with the consequences of her decisions. Having said that, there are still a number of unresolved threads to her story, particularly around her relationship with her parents and the effect her decision has on both Magnus and Marcus. Like I said, I'm still not decided on this one and I certainly have enough to work on in the short-term before I even consider revisiting her story.

Hi @Amiable69 - Many thanks, glad that you enjoyed this chapter. Hope you enjoy the rest of the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. Any idea, when the next part is released?

oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

It was amazing, a great continuation of the previous part, and I enjoyed this series.

On April 4, the second part was published. The first thing that I checked was the number of words. I was disappointed to see it only had 5.9k words only 2 pages, so I decided to wait for the third part to get released and binge read it together, but today I succumbed to it and read it and loved it. But I wanted it to be at least 4 pages long. You write so amazingly well.

One of the things that I like about your stories is how you mention brands, like in this part, "Acne Studios black leather minidress" and "a pair of Gianvito Rossi pointed-toe ankle boots with stiletto heels in rich burgundy suede." it makes story more errotic seeing an black immigrant like Kofi fucking a beautiful Nordic women dressed in such a hot way.

I don't know why, but compared to Marcus, Kofi feels a bit devilish and looks like someone with evil thoughts who actually wanted to control this tall, healthy Nordic officer. I guess he will eventually make her pregnant with his child, later marry her, and acquire the citizenship of Nordland. hahhahahahaha Let's see, btw, Emille too doesn't want to resist him much. When can we expect the next part, and how many more parts will this series have?? (MAKE each of them 4 pages long, at least..hahahahaha.)

For the Sigrid thing, I really wanted her to have a mixed baby with Marcus, but the way you concluded her story, it was indeed a nice ending; no complaints. But I'm still waiting to see the first mixed-race or black baby born to a Nordic woman. It's the 21st century, and Noridland should start to embrace diversity LOL.

Regarding email, as you said, you didn't receive any email from "oxa4rt." I did it again twice. My email starts with "deerkant." After sending the message, a message popped up showing "Successfully received to Harry Flashman.".

Do check it once, and please reply to it; it would make me feel happy. It is a fan request.

Thankyou!

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Well done.

Are you gonna axe Emelie like you did Sigrid?

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi all - many thanks for the feedback and comment!

@Anonymous - no idea, unfortunately. I have had the next two parts of Shadows of Power also submitted and waiting to be released so we're in the hands of the site moderators now. Hopefully soon, though!

@oxa4r5t - many thanks for your feedback and yes, these Parts are shorter than what I am writing now as this series was written several months ago. The story I am currently working on which is a continuation of Astrid's adventures has much longer Parts, each one running to about 20 pages / 12-13k words and the series will be much longer, at least the length of Sigrid's series. I've replied to your email, hopefully you've received it.

@cannae - many thanks and glad you're enjoying the series! There are some similarities between the two characters (infidelity, risk of pregnancy, etc). I wrote Emelie's story over a much shorter timeframe than I did for Sigrid - I would like to explore her story in more detail and I did add some elements that would enable this if I get the chance (e.g. what happens to her friend Anna, what about her relationship with her father?) I haven't ruled out writing another series about either character but I'm trying to be more disciplined in my writing to improve the quality rather than my earlier approach of writing multiple series at the same time. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I've got so many ideas and storyline to progress that I want to explore before coming back to some of these original characters. Having said that, the series I'm working on at the moment is based on what happens to Astrid after the events in the Congo. Glad you're enjoying the stories, always appreciate the feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarry_Flashman@Harry_Flashman
Hi there, I've been reading the stories on this site for several years now and have only just recently decided to publish some of my own. Some of the work that I intend to publish are re-writes of earlier stories I’ve written but I will now tend to focus on creating new stori...

story TAGS