Officer Emelie Vikander Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving in front of his apartment block in the Skumringstår, the pair quickly made their way upstairs, their desires burning brightly inside them. Closing the door behind them, Kofi pressed Emelie up against the wall in his hallway as they continued to passionately kiss each other.

"Fuck...Emelie...you're so fucking sexy..." he whispered in a low, rough voice. She moaned softly in reply, lost in the passion and arousal of the moment.

He pushed her towards the bedroom as they shed their clothes in a pathway from the front hall to his bed. Emelie felt a wave of arousal wash over her as she kicked off her panties and tumbled into Kofi's bed. It was so unlike her to do something like this, but she reveled in the intoxicating experience of giving in to her most base passions and desires.

Rolling over onto her back on the bed, she watched as Kofi divested himself of the last of his clothing and moved onto the bottom of the bed. His primal instincts took over as he positioned himself between Emelie's parted thighs, the sight of her exposed and vulnerable before him on the bed driving his desire to new heights. A wicked grin played on his lips, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

With an air of supreme confidence, he grasped her pale legs with his dark hands, spreading them wider, his gaze fixated on the sight before him. Emelie's shaven pubic mound lay invitingly before him, her delicate pink folds glistening with anticipation. Her breath hitched as she awaited his touch. She didn't have to wait long as she gazed down her body towards him.

Lowering his head, Kofi's dark face drew closer to Emelie's most intimate core. His tongue, long and skilled, extended from his mouth, tantalizingly close to the young Nordic woman's delicate pink labia. The air of the small room hung heavy with anticipation, a moment of suspended desire as they both realized there was no turning back from the next step.

In one fluid motion, his tongue made contact with her slick entrance, flicking and caressing her delicate pink petals with a maddening expertise, tasting the sweet nectar of her arousal. He delved deeper, his tongue parting her pink folds and exploring the depths of her Nordic womanhood, eliciting gasps and moans from deep within Emelie's throat.

"Fuck..." she groaned, her voice heavy with pleasure and arousal. Her fingers tangled in the sheets as Kofi's skilled tongue continued to drive her towards the ecstatic release that loomed on the horizon. Every lick and suck sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body, building an intensity that threatened to consume her. "Oh...God...yes...don't...don't stop..." she gasped.

Emelie's head rolled backwards onto the pillow, the pleasure too much for her to keep her head raised. She succumbed to the young African man's touch, every sensation igniting a fresh wave of pleasure and arousal in her body. His dark face was now buried firmly against her shaven mound, licking, sucking, and exploring her womanhood.

Kofi's movements became more purposeful, his tongue alternating between long, slow strokes and quick, tantalizing flicks. He knew exactly how to tease her, how to push her closer to the edge of what promised to be an incredible orgasm. He targeted every inch of her womanhood, her clit, her labia, her entrance. His tongue probed, caressed, licked all over her pink folds.

"Oh...Kofi...yes...there...right there...oh...God, that's so good..." she sighed in pleasure.

As Emelie's pleasure intensified, her body writhed beneath Kofi's expert ministrations. Waves of pleasure surged through her, building to an exquisite crescendo. Her moans grew louder, the soundtrack to their desire filling the room.

With one final flick of his tongue on her pink clit, Kofi pushed Emelie over the edge, her body convulsing with the force of her release. "Uhhhh...fuck...cumming..." she squealed, her hands gripping the bedsheets as her red-painted toes curled instinctively with her orgasm.

Kofi rose to his knees on the bed between her legs, a satisfied smile playing on his lips as he looked down at Emelie, her chest rising and falling with ragged breaths. "Fuck...Kofi...that...that was so good..." she gasped, slowly recovering from her very pleasurable release.

Kofi's grin widened at her words, a mix of desire and anticipation shining in his eyes as he held his impressive length in his hand. He teased himself with slow, deliberate strokes, his hand moving up and down the throbbing, dark shaft.

Emelie's level of arousal at that point was sky-high; she'd just been eaten out in a way that none of her previous partners had been able to do and now her gaze was fixated on the biggest cock she'd ever experienced before. It waved in front of her, black and menacing, ready to impale her yet again.

A flicker of concern flashed across her mind, a legacy of the old Emelie, the good daughter, the loyal girlfriend and dutiful policewoman. The responsible, sensible one that would have never put herself in this situation. The old Emelie wanted her to jump up, pull on her clothes and leave. Or, at the very least, demand that Kofi put on a condom.

But the old Emelie was gone, in her place was a young woman seeking to fulfil her desires, looking for a way to extinguish the growing flames of passion that burned within her, but the sight of Kofi's impressive black cock just added fuel the flames.

Her voice was a low, aroused hiss. "Fuck me..." she whispered. "Because I want to fuck you so bad right now..." With a husky chuckle, he looked down at Emelie, his voice laced with a hint of playfulness. "Oh, don't worry, Em," he replied, his confidence evident. "I'll make sure you're taken care of tonight..."

He moved closer, his eyes filled with arousal. His lips met hers in a passionate, powerful kiss, the joining of their two bodies, their two worlds in their shared desire for each other. As the kiss deepened, their bodies pressed against one another, the anticipation between them mounting. Kofi's hand guided himself to Emelie's slick entrance, his teasing strokes coaxing her body to accept his impressive girth.

"Mmmmm..." Emelie moaned softly through the kiss, feeling the intoxicating sensation of the head of his black cock rubbing against her pink folds. With deliberate care, he eased himself inside, inch by glorious inch. Emelie's breath hitched, a mixture of pleasure and discomfort washing over her. Kofi's gaze never left hers, his desire and passion evident in his eyes.

"Just relax...," Kofi whispered as he broke the kiss. He allowed Emelie to adjust to his size, using a small rocking motion of his hips to slowly drive his length further and further into her tight depths. As the initial discomfort of his penetration subsided, Emelie's body started to react to the pleasure that pulsed through her. The feeling of fullness mingled with a growing intensity, overwhelming her senses.

"Oh...you're so...thick...feels so...full..." she gasped softly, her eyelids fluttering at the sensation of his African manhood burrowing deeper and deeper into her Nordic womanhood. She clung to Kofi, her nails digging into his flesh as he began to move, his thrusts slow and deliberate, both of them enjoying and savoring every moment of pleasure.

Each slow, deep stroke sent waves of pleasure coursing through Emelie's body, the mix of pleasure and pain driving her closer towards the edge of orgasmic ecstasy. Each deep thrust elicited a groan of satisfaction from deep within him.

"So fucking tight," he groaned, his voice thick with desire. The sensations that enveloped him were almost overwhelming, the tightness of Emelie's walls clenching around him was driving him to new heights of pleasure. She felt perfect, better than he recalled from several weeks before. That had been an explosive, passionate, emotional release. This was deeper, slower, more sensual than their first encounter.

Emelie's moans mingled with his, her voice a symphony of pleasure and pain. She arched her back, her body trembling as her nails dug into Kofi's shoulders. "Uhhh...you're...uhhh...so big...so thick..." she moaned, the words escaping her lips in a breathy, fragmented cadence as she surrendered herself to the intense sensations.

With a final deep, deliberate thrust, Kofi could feel the head of his black cock collide with Emelie's sensitive cervix. The impact made her eyes fly open wide in surprise, a mixture of pleasure, pain and disbelief reflected in her blue gaze.

"Uhhh..." she gasped loudly. "Oh...Kofi...oh...God...you're so deep..." Kofi gritted his teeth, his cock felt as if it was encased in a wet, velvet vice. It felt perfect, like her white pussy was perfectly made for his black cock. "Fuck...Em...that feels so good...do...do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head quickly. "No...no...don't...it's ok...just need...a minute...to get used to it..." She breathed deeply, relaxing her body, focusing on the pleasure, and trying to ignore the pain and discomfort that came from such a deep penetration.

He paused for a moment, allowing her to get accustomed to the sensations he was creating at the end of her vaginal canal. God, she felt good, he thought to himself. He realized how easily he could get lost in the pleasure of her body and idly wondered if any of her other partners had taken her to these heights of pleasure.

Kofi looked into Emelie's sparkling blue eyes and saw that she was relaxing, starting to enjoy the deep penetration he was delivering to her. He rocked his hips once, immediately a gasp of pleasure escaped from her lips.

"Here we go..." he whispered with a little grin that she returned. He rocked his hips again, another gasp. Rock. Gasp. Rock. Gasp. Soon he felt her starting to relax even more, her natural lubrication coating his black cock, easing its movement in and out of her pussy. "Oh...yes..." she gasped. "Keep going..."

Soon Kofi's grunts filled the room, his increasingly powerful thrusts driving him deeper into Emelie's now more pliant and receptive body. With each powerful movement, he felt her loosen up, the tightness gradually giving way to their shared passion. "Fuck...yes..." she screamed as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Emelie's moans of ecstasy filled the bedroom, her voice a symphonic blend of desire and need. Her pale fingers clawed at the sheets, her white body arching to meet each of Kofi's forceful thrusts. "Keep going," she gasped, her voice filled with a mix of urgency and ecstasy. "Harder... deeper..."

Suddenly she was there, at her peak, as a burst of intense pleasure detonated within her. Emelie's body tensed, a wave of pure ecstasy crashing over her as her grip tightened around Kofi's body. She lost herself in the throes of an incredible orgasm, her senses overwhelmed by the intensity of her release. "I'm cumming...I'm cumming..." she screamed loudly, not caring who in the neighboring apartments could hear her.

Kofi groaned in response to Emelie's uncontrollable release, the sound mixing with her shriek of orgasmic pleasure. His primal instincts surged to the forefront as he continued to pound into her, his need for his own release growing with each passing moment.

"Yeah...that's it...cum on my black cock," he groaned, his voice a mix of raw desire and urgency. The slap of black skin against white skin, their mingled gasps and moans, and the heady scent of sex filled the air of the small bedroom. With each powerful thrust, Kofi drove deeper into Emelie's still trembling form. The moment hung suspended, time standing still, as teetered on the edge of his release.

Kofi's body tensed, his breath catching in his throat as his cock pulsed within Emelie's depths. With a deep, guttural cry, spurt after spurt of his potent African seed erupted from the head of his throbbing black member. Emelie, still coming down from her own orgasm, stiffened and gasped, her body instinctively responding to the sensation of his seed being injected directly into the entrance of her fertile and unprotected Nordic womb.

As they gradually caught their breath, Kofi collapsed beside Emelie, their black and white bodies still entwined. They lay there, their chests rising and falling in synchronicity, basking in the afterglow of their intense and taboo encounter.

*****

The eastern skyline was just starting to lighten as Emelie made her way downstairs towards the waiting Uber. It was cold and she was dressed in only the minidress from the night before, her bare arms, shoulders and legs shivering in the brisk, early morning air. She crossed the deserted carpark and climbed into the waiting car. The driver, an older Nordlandic man, grunted a greeting as she sat down on the backseat. At least the heater was on, she thought.

As they drove away in the grey, early morning light, Emelie's thoughts were still fixated on the events of the night before. Kofi had taken her two more times before they'd fallen asleep exhausted on the bed; firstly, on her hands and knees as he'd knelt behind her pale, slim body and then, a second time, where she'd ridden him as he lay on his back, gazing up at her. Both times he'd emptied himself into her waiting womb without a word of objection from her.

Just half an hour earlier, she awoke to the beeping of her alarm on her phone. She knew she had to get home and freshen up before Sven arrived back from his overnight shift. The beeping had also awoken Kofi and he'd started his day in a very satisfying and enjoyable manner, delivering his first load of the day down her throat. She'd managed to swallow most of it before stumbling from the bed to rinse her mouth and clean her face in the bathroom.

Now in the cold light of day, a multitude of thoughts crept through her mind. Her logical brain screamed at her incessantly, rebuking her for her choices, her decisions the night before. It screeched that she was a respected and professional police officer, a good, upstanding member of her family and the community. Yet she'd again cheated on her boyfriend and repeatedly had unprotected sex with a black man. She looked at her reflection in the window as her logical brain berated her -- whore, cheater, slut.

Meanwhile, her emotional brain recalled the amazing sexual pleasure and satisfaction that Kofi had given her was truly staggering, more than she'd ever experienced in a single sexual encounter. It had been mind-blowing in its intensity and passion, and she thought back to what she'd said to Kofi the night before -- now that she'd opened the door, she didn't know if she would want to stop.

As she watched the sleeping city rush by outside her window, Emelie silently pondered her future and wondered with equal parts fear and excitement where this illicit and taboo relationship would take her.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi all - many thanks for the feedback and comment!

@Anonymous - no idea, unfortunately. I have had the next two parts of Shadows of Power also submitted and waiting to be released so we're in the hands of the site moderators now. Hopefully soon, though!

@oxa4r5t - many thanks for your feedback and yes, these Parts are shorter than what I am writing now as this series was written several months ago. The story I am currently working on which is a continuation of Astrid's adventures has much longer Parts, each one running to about 20 pages / 12-13k words and the series will be much longer, at least the length of Sigrid's series. I've replied to your email, hopefully you've received it.

@cannae - many thanks and glad you're enjoying the series! There are some similarities between the two characters (infidelity, risk of pregnancy, etc). I wrote Emelie's story over a much shorter timeframe than I did for Sigrid - I would like to explore her story in more detail and I did add some elements that would enable this if I get the chance (e.g. what happens to her friend Anna, what about her relationship with her father?) I haven't ruled out writing another series about either character but I'm trying to be more disciplined in my writing to improve the quality rather than my earlier approach of writing multiple series at the same time. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I've got so many ideas and storyline to progress that I want to explore before coming back to some of these original characters. Having said that, the series I'm working on at the moment is based on what happens to Astrid after the events in the Congo. Glad you're enjoying the stories, always appreciate the feedback!

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Well done.

Are you gonna axe Emelie like you did Sigrid?

oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

It was amazing, a great continuation of the previous part, and I enjoyed this series.

On April 4, the second part was published. The first thing that I checked was the number of words. I was disappointed to see it only had 5.9k words only 2 pages, so I decided to wait for the third part to get released and binge read it together, but today I succumbed to it and read it and loved it. But I wanted it to be at least 4 pages long. You write so amazingly well.

One of the things that I like about your stories is how you mention brands, like in this part, "Acne Studios black leather minidress" and "a pair of Gianvito Rossi pointed-toe ankle boots with stiletto heels in rich burgundy suede." it makes story more errotic seeing an black immigrant like Kofi fucking a beautiful Nordic women dressed in such a hot way.

I don't know why, but compared to Marcus, Kofi feels a bit devilish and looks like someone with evil thoughts who actually wanted to control this tall, healthy Nordic officer. I guess he will eventually make her pregnant with his child, later marry her, and acquire the citizenship of Nordland. hahhahahahaha Let's see, btw, Emille too doesn't want to resist him much. When can we expect the next part, and how many more parts will this series have?? (MAKE each of them 4 pages long, at least..hahahahaha.)

For the Sigrid thing, I really wanted her to have a mixed baby with Marcus, but the way you concluded her story, it was indeed a nice ending; no complaints. But I'm still waiting to see the first mixed-race or black baby born to a Nordic woman. It's the 21st century, and Noridland should start to embrace diversity LOL.

Regarding email, as you said, you didn't receive any email from "oxa4rt." I did it again twice. My email starts with "deerkant." After sending the message, a message popped up showing "Successfully received to Harry Flashman.".

Do check it once, and please reply to it; it would make me feel happy. It is a fan request.

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. Any idea, when the next part is released?

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous (H) - Many thanks for the feedback and your comments. In regards to my comments back to the readers, I feel that it is only right to respond if people have taken the time to both read my work and then comment on it. Trust me, I read every comment and consider how I can improve my writing.

In regards to this parts of the series, it's great to have it finally released and I'm glad to see that it's been well received. In terms of length, yes this is a rather short part and I debated how to best address this and whether I could combine it with another part of the story. This story was written several months ago now and if I wrote this today, I would probably expand it further and would include more detailed dialogue to flesh out their world, background and thoughts. This was the meant to be the transition for Emelie where she embarks on her affair with Kofi. I don't want to give too much away for the remaining parts but Sven doesn't play as much of a role as Magnus does in the Sigrid series so I haven't really fleshed him out as much which might be why he feels that way to you. I have started to sketch out some ideas for a continuation of this series but I want to publish it all first before I embark on that. I have a couple of ideas that I'm working on for stories and one active one that I'm writing so it will probably be a while before I come back to Emelie but I do intend to continue her story after this series.

In regards to the potential continuation of Sigrid's story, it seems that it has been quite polarising. As I have received other feedback privately that I should continue it which would of course reveal the parentage of her baby. As you noted, this would become a redemption story arc for her and I'm not decided yet whether this would be a good idea - she was written as a good, yet still flawed, character who needs to live with the consequences of her decisions. Having said that, there are still a number of unresolved threads to her story, particularly around her relationship with her parents and the effect her decision has on both Magnus and Marcus. Like I said, I'm still not decided on this one and I certainly have enough to work on in the short-term before I even consider revisiting her story.

Hi @Amiable69 - Many thanks, glad that you enjoyed this chapter. Hope you enjoy the rest of the series!

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Wife Set Up with Older Black Man Laura’s best friend conspires to set wife up with her dad.in Interracial Love
Irresistible Wife Wife is worn down by son's best friend and turned whore.in Interracial Love
Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 01 Mia has a new boss. He's strong, tall, and dark skinned.in Interracial Love
White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More Lauren gets in deep with neighbor.in Interracial Love
Annie, Mall Bait. Mature white wife taken by black teen.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories