Oh Those Day Games Pt. 02

Story Info
After I dropped her off.
1.3k words
3.16
19.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

Karen was as giddy as a school girl as she waved goodbye to her "Hero" and moved to exit our row of seats. She didn't try in the least to cover her happiness or her body as she squeezed past the three college lads. Why she didn't choose to exit in the opposite direction, where no one was sitting, I will never know. She even seemed to give them a little shimmy as she passed by. Her excited nipples clearly straining through her wet top.

They all seemed to appreciate the gesture as two of them dropped their hands to their laps to cover their stiffening dicks. The third one, more bold, stood and pressed his against her leg as she passed him by. Karen smiled and winked at him as the back of her hand "accidentally" grazed his erection.

I choose to take the path less traveled and exited in the other direction. The fact that I had my own tent forming, and didn't want them to notice, a major factor. Karen strutted her way up the stairs to the stadium exit, as I did the same one isle over.

The three boys followed closely behind her in unrealistic hope as she did nothing to pull her rising shorts down to a respectable level. As we met up at the top and I took her hand firmly pulling her my way, the look of disappointment apparent on all three of their faces.

"You're gloating." I protested. She laughed aloud and squeezed my still bulging crotch.

"To the victor go the spoils." she proclaimed. We made our way out of the stadium and out to our car as the heat was just beginning to lessen.

Sweaty and tired I suggested we head home to shower and clean ourselves up. "Nice try loser!" was her retort. "You know exactly where I am headed. Then you can go home and shower alone. Well with your little buddy there that is." As she again gave me an unneeded squeeze.

By the time we got in the car, the parking lot was mostly emptied out. Looking around and seeing no cars in our immediate vicinity I unzipped my pants and pulled out my throbbing erection. "How about a quick consolation prize at least?" I begged.

To my surprise she bent over and gave my cock a quick kiss at its tip. Licking the precum from her lips she sat back up and began to primp herself up. "Put that thing away now, I need to make myself somewhat presentable for my stud." She taunted.

Giving in to defeat I slowly drove out of the stadium parking lot and towards the Doubletree. My thought being that it would take the visitors at least another hour to get to the hotel. Being a travel day I was hoping they had already abandoned their rooms. I planned to check their schedule as soon as possible to see their next destination, hoping it to be on the opposite coast.

Karen, as if reading my mind, said "Please stop by the Denny's on the corner, I want to run in and freshen up in their restroom before we head over. It will take them a while to get showered and back to their rooms."

"You mean the lounge!" I exclaimed. "You are meeting him in the bar right?"

Karen just smiled at me as I pulled into the restaurant parking lot. She gave me a quick peck on the lips as she started to exit. I quickly grabbed her hand and extracting her panties from my pocket told her "You don't forget these Dear." She just giggled as she took them back.

35 minutes basking in my uncomforted state. What could she possibly be doing in there. At least I had time to check the other teams schedule. To my dismay they were scheduled next for an inter league series with the Dodgers. Just 40 miles north of us.

When she finally emerged she was now wearing a black Denny's tee shirt. One that looked way too small. With her ample breasts she could have easily fit into a medium. It might be a little baggy on her but it would have done a much better job coving her assets.

"A little tight on the top." I mentioned as she was getting into the car.

"They didn't have any adult small's so I had to buy a kids large." She proclaimed as she tossed her red Angels shirt into the back seat. Her thin lace bra peeking out from underneath it.

"I think you should have left that on!" I protested to no avail, I knew.

"It was far to sweaty." She retorted, "Besides this black tee is far too dark for anyone to see anything." As she made this, unwarranted, claim her nipples made like Pinocchio's nose and jutted out the front of the new top. I just sighed feeling my defeat worsening by the minute.

I made the short drive over to the Doubletree, pulling in it seems just as the team bus was arriving. Karen waited patiently while watching the players emerge one by one. As her "Hero" made his way through the doorway Karen jumped out of the car and sauntered over to my window. Number 18 watching here as she made a concerted effort to push her ass out as she leaned in to talk to me. I knew he was getting a full on view of her tight ass sticking out below her shorts.

He smiled and seemed to flex his muscles as she looked back at him and wiggled her butt a little. He just laughed with a couple of his teammates as he reached his hand down to adjust his crotch.

Karen stuck her head in the window and said, "A bet's a bet. No welching on your part."

"Just remember you're married." I said again sounding too much like I was begging.

Karen leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. The large diamond of her wedding ring reflecting the sun directly into my eyes. "That's all I get?" I asked pleadingly.

"Don't want to mess up my makeup." It was then I noticed the wadded up panties I had assumed she put back on dropping onto my lap. "Much too wet to put back on, I am sure they will do you much more good than me." She giggled as she turned to walk to her new friend.

I immediatly figured I would park around the back and sneak back into the lounge to keep an eye on things. Again Karen seemed to be reading my mind as she turned back and proclaimed, "Text me a picture of you at the house so I know you're being a good boy and not spying."

With that my total defeat of the bet sank in. Sullenly I drove home to await her call to retrieve her. A thousand scenarios went through my mind as I drove home. More still as I texted her that picture she requested. I got back a single smiling emoji. When I tried to text or call her the rest of the evening her phone had been turned off.

The anxiety and events of the day, along with the strongly perfumed panties Karen had left me had me jerking off into them the moment after she sent that emoji.

Four hours later I really began to worry. Where could she possibly be? The team must have had to depart from the hotel by now. What was my sexy wife up to in her intoxicated state? Was she just playing me for all it was worth, or did I really have reason for concern? I was almost in tears as I picked up the soiled undergarment and deposited another load into it. Why was this effecting me in this way?

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers