All Comments on 'Oh Those Day Games Pt. 02'

by LP1957

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go away, fool.

Nobody wants to read your pathetic shit. Face it, you need therapy and this isn't it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I was wrong!

I was wrong! In part 1 I said: "This story deserved an ending, even if a bad one"...This isn't bad! This is dreadful. So now I correct myself and say it should have ended there! The worst of it all? Now we know this will not end here. The good thing? I'll stop reading it here and now! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HELP

All you cuck haters should get together and write a good B.T.B story.

Must be tough to read cuck stories every day on a cuck site and post stupid hate remarks.Really, If you love B.T.B stories so much then write them here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another slut wife nothing new and another stupid husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Hey annony

D I E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What are you? A faggot??!!

A story only for idiots or pervert cuckolds but not for normal people!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you don't read the hateful comments

And learn, you deserve lots more and I am sure you'll get some this time,. Your story is over so you might as well quit trying. Just .et her go the honest comnents last time told you she was a whore and went with the team.... when are you going to validte that fact? Here is no marriage left so end it and don't expect anyone to keep reading 26 5 paragraph stories that take place with every team member she sleeps with. Or, was the team planning on sharing her with every team they beat at the better luck next time partes. I am sure she is up for that and would relish the action since she is out of a job and home.... but there are always college frats around too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like most who read here

Not my idea of a Loving Wife; garbage??? To each his or her own, I guess.

Looking for stories about actual Loving Wives, not disrespectful, small minded, selfish sluts as portrayed in this story.

What I believe most enjoy about a BTB story (besides the ingenuity & creativity of cheated party in their quest to get revenge from being cheated upon) is that usually the wronged party ends up with a loving, respectful spouse; even if it is in the form a repentant , wayward spouse/ex-spouse.

Most of these cuck stories (which I personally don't completely read; seeing score/rating, 1st & last paragraphs and, comments by others) give the impression of being written by a juvenile, adolescent or, female attitude/mind; or, just some poor fool who wallows in being a masochist (interesting word; I'd suggest some study the definition and realize the harm they do to themselves & others.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haha

Funny send up of the stereotypical repressed homosexual fantasies that are often presented here. Pretty amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Before I let my wife / girlfriend off to as we all know fuck the player I would've let her know not to come back home . Her shit would've been bagged and left outside of the house with changed locks. No one needs a lowlife whore pig for a wife . They would probably passed her around with s few players. A hand full of girls from the area have been fuck toys to players on local pro teams. Beautiful they are but pigs . No way would I allow myself to be humiliated, emasculated and disrespected in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Home Run!

This was a great story for us, because both my wife and I attend a lot of professional football and baseball games. Much like the wife in your story, my gal loves to dress sexy in tight shorts and a skimpy halter top, to show off when going up to concession stand. In fact, she insists on buying all the food and drinks just so she has a chance to flaunt it.

She has never hooked up with a professional athlete, however, she gets noticed by a lot of men. She has a way of strutting her stuff near the entrance to the sky boxes where the high rollers hang out and has been invited in many times. When she does go in, I generally receive a text after a few endings, that says something like “I´ll call you in the morning, Luv you!”

These are her special times to misbehave just like she did when she was at her sorority parties in college. She gets invited to the after game parties at some exclusive homes and ends up spreading her legs for a lot of guys. Sometimes, she will even spend the weekend there.

Thanks for writing this story, which combines two of our favorite pass times: baseball and wife sharing! These stories are hot and we are hoping for a third installment soon.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

only a fool would be so stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the setup

The story is great! You are making a long play tease, and it is a great way to setup the story. Great descriptive action. A little short, but certainly worth the read. Hope you get to chapter 3 soon.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
More please

Sexy and naughty. Loving (SLUT) wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another small-dicked cock-loving redneck cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unwilling cuckold

Just tell her that if she stays at the hotel she had better get herself a room because she needn't come home the locks will be changed and she will be served divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There's no cure for stupid

It's too bad that so many stories in this category seem to absolutely require, that the husband character have this large dose of unrealistic, unattractive, unbelievable "stupid" where it concerns his so-called "hot wife." In real life, anyone that dense, that oblivious, could not attract a beautiful, attractive, clever, proto-slut as a spouse. Yes, I realize this is a fiction story. But that doesn't obviate the hard work it is for a writer to craft a plot line that is something that readers might see as plausible, however remote or undesirable it might be to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
STUPID AS STUPID CAN BE

Once she was in the car why did he take her to the Double Tree should have driven straight home, It may have caused a little friction, but then remind her of wedding vow forsaking all others.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nobody

Nobody is that dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLP1957@LP1957
62, married to my beautiful wife of 31/years. Like to RP most any cuckold or cheating scene. Very flexible in my roles and use them for story ideas. Have posted some here if you have the time and desire. Like long scenes that build the characters. It never hurts to ask, u...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES